初二上册英语英语,拜托

初二英语,帮忙做一下拜托了各位 谢谢按所给词的适当形式填空. The sun is shining ______ now .(bright) They're______some presents for their mother.(choose) It was late,but we aii went on _____vegetables.(grow) Today we'll go on _百度作业帮
初二英语,帮忙做一下拜托了各位 谢谢按所给词的适当形式填空. The sun is shining ______ now .(bright) They're______some presents for their mother.(choose) It was late,but we aii went on _____vegetables.(grow) Today we'll go on
初二英语,帮忙做一下拜托了各位 谢谢按所给词的适当形式填空. The sun is shining ______ now .(bright) They're______some presents for their mother.(choose) It was late,but we aii went on _____vegetables.(grow) Today we'll go on learning the_____lesson.(nine)
bringtly(副词修饰动词) choosing(现在进行时) growing(go on doing st) ninth(序数词 第九)两道小题,拜托了,初二英语 _百度作业帮
两道小题,拜托了,初二英语
两道小题,拜托了,初二英语&
taller than any otherdoes have or
otherWhich
or望采纳,谢谢!不懂追问。。
第二题的第一小各你确定吗?
你都采纳别的了。。
不是啦,那是他在你前面发过来的啦如果你比较快我采纳你啦初中生英语作文,拜托了_百度知道
提问者采纳
Summer holiday is coming,I have some plans for it.I'm so excited because I can do something interesting.I plan to have some days out with my friends,we'll play together.Of course,I must finish my homework before.Also,I'll help my mother with housework.In the end,I'll write a summary about my special and happy time.I hope that I can spend my summer holiday favourably.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My summer holiday plan
The summer holiday is around the corner. I am planning how to spend my holiday.
First, I want to go swimming with my friends. Swimming is great fun, especially in hot summer. Also ,swimming is good for health.
Second, I want to look for a part-time job to do, which will help me know more about society and how to communicate with others. Besides, I can earn my own money by working, which is quite facinating.
Of course I will spend some time watching TV in the summer holiday. Many interesting TV series will be on TV then.
That is my summer holiday plan.
I am going to have a busy summer holiday because I will do my h...
I will go to beidaihe with my classmates next summer holiday.We will get there by plane.We plan to stay there for a week.Beidaihe is a
place of interest in China.It is very famous.We will go swimming in the sea.We will have a long walk along the beautiful beach.We will also take some photos there.I think it will be a nice trip for us all.I'll keep it in mind.
The New Year’s Day is on January 1st, in this year, people will have one day’s off, and it is different from before. On that day, I am going to travel to Nanning, I haven’t been to Nanning for two years, I miss the days there, I will visit my friends. I will have a good time.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版初二英语上册 的文章

随机推荐