我们为未来祈祷
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位学霸帮小弟我翻译翻译,谢谢-时代尺码
&&&&&&请各位学霸帮小弟我翻译翻译,谢谢
请各位学霸帮小弟我翻译翻译,谢谢
请各位学霸帮小弟我翻译翻译,谢谢
11.What is the autumn in your hometown like? It is cool and there is wind.12.Its summer, lets go and swim.13.We can fly kites in the park when it is autumn.14.Tony does not like winter, he does not like being cold.15.What season do you like? autumn.16.What is the summer in Harpin like? Bright. And it is very hot.17.What is the winter in shanghai like? Very cold.18.There is four season in one year. They are Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter,19.There are alot of flowers in the garden.20.I will not swim in winter.21.What is the winter in Harpin like? Very cold.22.What is the summer in your hometown like? Very hot.23.July in Australia is very cold.24.What is the weather like? Bright. And it is very hot.25.Im writing a letter to my teacher.26.It is spring in China.27.My house is near the school.28.What is the Summer in Wuhan like? Very hot.29.Is raining often when it is Spring in your hometown?30.I like windy days.31.Why is there snow in Winter?是翻译成英文吗? 望采纳。
回答者:热心网友 时间: 06:13:20
11. -How is autumn like in your hometown?
-Its cold and windy.12.-Its summer ,lets go swimming.13.-We can fly a kite in the park in autumn.14.-Tony doesnt like winter. He doest like the cold weather.15.-Which season do you like?
-Autumn.16.-How is summer like in Haerbin?
-Its sunny and hot.17.-How is winter like in Shanghai?
-Very cold.18.-There are 4 seasons in a year, they are spring, summer, autumn and winter.19.-There are many flowers in the gardon.20.-I wont go swimming in winter.21.-How is winter like in Harerbin?
-Very cold.22.-Is the weather hot in summer of your hometown?
-yes,it is hot.23.-In Australia it is very cold in July.24.-Hows the weather like today?
-its sunny and cold.25.-I am writting a letter to my teacher.26.-Its spring in China now.27.-My home is near the school.28.-How is summer like in Wuhan?
-very hot.29.-In your hometown, does it always rain in spring?30.-I like the windy days.31.-Why does it snow in winter?
回答者:AhahLaylow 时间: 06:13:26
回答者:单七鸢丶 时间: 06:13:32
这么难 我也不懂
回答者:热心网友 时间: 06:13:40
回答者:热心网友 时间: 06:13:43
回答者:一小短发 时间: 06:13:45
本类最有帮助
时代尺码是大家日常生活中的各种常常遇到的小问题的解决办法的综合库,让您所有疑惑的,烦心的,麻烦的都统统轻轻松松解决.
Copyright &
All rights reserved. 投诉邮箱:跪求学霸这道题,如果可以请帮我翻译一下原文,在线等,急用!谢谢! _百度作业帮
跪求学霸这道题,如果可以请帮我翻译一下原文,在线等,急用!谢谢!
跪求学霸这道题,如果可以请帮我翻译一下原文,在线等,急用!谢谢!&
for 2.sweeping 3.while 4.do5.carried 6.help 7.son8.read9.looked10.sorry亲 ,对的话?

我要回帖

更多关于 雷州黑帮麦小弟 的文章

随机推荐