people get together to have a big dinnerbigbang是什么意思思

帮忙英语作文翻译,好么?My spring festival
This year I have a happy spring featival with my family.
On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinner in the resturant.During the dinner we have a small talk and pl_百度作业帮
On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinner in the resturant.During the dinner we have a small talk and pl
On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinner in the resturant.During the dinner we have a small talk and play some games.We say some good hope to each other.For example,keep good healthe,try your best to do everything,have a good mood in this year,happy everyday and so on.
Thanks to this spring festival,it make our family people get toghther.We enjoy ourselves and in the new year we all fighting.
我的春节今年我同我家人过了一个快乐的春节.大年三十晚上,我们全家人在餐馆聚在一起吃了团圆饭.用餐期间,我们说话聊天还玩游戏.我们祝福彼此.例如,祝身体健康,凡事尽力而为,新年好心情,快乐每一天等等.由于此次春节,我们家人得以团聚.我们大家很开心,准备在来年大干一场!
我的春节今年,我有一个快乐的春天featival和家人在一起。在新年除夕,所有的家庭人们聚在一起吃顿大餐在餐厅。吃饭时,我们有件小说话,玩游戏。我们说一些好希望对方。例如,保持良好的健康干杯,尽你所能做任何事,有个好心情的在这一年里,每天都快乐等。感谢这个春节,它使我们的家庭一起让人。我们玩得很开心的和新的一年,我们所有战斗。...
今年我和我的家庭幸福春天featival。
在除夕,全家人聚在一起饱餐一顿晚饭在resturant.During我们有一个小讲座及播放一些games.We说,一些好的希望每个other.For例如,保持良好的healthe,尝试你最好做的一切,在这一年的好心情,天天快乐等。
到今年春节下,它使人们获得toghther.We我们家玩得很开心,...小题1:B小题2:A小题3:B小题4:B小题1:根据On Christmas Day, most families get together for a big dinner. They give presents to each other and visit friends.描述,可知选B。小题2:根据Of course, Father Christmas isn’t real. The parents of the children are really “Father Christmas”.描述,可知选A。小题3:根据Parents usually tell their children that Father Christmas comes during the night and brings presents to good children.描述,可知选B。小题4:根据They put the presents under the tree or into their children’s stocking(长统袜) after the children go to sleep.描述,可知选B。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Spiderman is one of the most famous comic book heroes of all time. He was created by Stan Lee in 1963 and was first introduced to the world in the pages of Marvel Comic Books.Spiderman’s story is the story of Peter Parker, a child who lost his parents and lives with his aunt and uncle. Peter is a shy, quiet boy wearing glasses and has few friends. One day, on a high school class trip to a science lab, he gets bitten by a special spider. Soon Peter realizes he has amazing powers: he is as strong and quick as a spider and also has a type of sixth sense. He no longer needs his glasses and he can use his super power to fly through the city streets! Remembering something his Uncle Ben has told him that with great power, there must also come great responsibility(责任),Peter decides to use his powers to fight against enemies who do cruel things to people. And so, Spiderman is born.Life is not easy for Peter even though he is a superhero. He is in love with Mary Jane but he can’t tell her about his amazing powers. Besides, his best friend Harry hates Spiderman! Peter is also short of money and time. He has to sell photos of Spiderman (himself!) to a newspaper and he keeps losing his other jobs because he’s so busy saving people! Yet he has to fight against different kinds of cruel enemies.小题1:Who created spiderman ?A.Stan Lee.B.Marvel.C.Peter parker.D.Superman.小题2:What do you know about Peter Parker?A.He is loved by his parents.B.He is outgoing.C.He has a few friend.D.He is an orphan.小题3:What happened to Peter Parker after he was bitten by the spider?A.He could not see with his eyes.B.He became a spider.C.He developed spider- like powers.D.He was sick.小题4:What does“With great power, there must also come great responsibility”mean?A.Powerful people can do whatever they like.B.People with power are always good.C.Powerful people should have a responsibility to do good.D.Powerful people are to blame for all the bad things that happen.小题5:In what areas does Peter have problems that are similar to normal people?A.Money, time, studying, readingB.Money, work, time, relationships.C.Relationships, sport, money, work.D.Money, work, time, sleep.
Long ago, people lived on wild animals, fruits and other plants and they didn’t need to use money.As time passed, families had more products(产品) than they needed, such as animals and crops. So they needed to trade(交易) with others. They began to use money to make it easier. However, it was not like the money we use today. They used shells, rice, salt or large stones.During the 600s BC, people began using coins as money. Because they were easier to carry than goods(货物), countries began to make coins as their money.The Chinese were the first to use paper money, probably in the 11th century. An Italian traveler, Marco Polo, saw the Chinese use paper money when he visited China in the 1200s. After his travel, he told the western people what he saw. But European countries didn’t start using paper money till the1600s.Today we have many ways to pay for things, such as coins, paper money and cards. Some prefer to pay by card. That’s because paying with a card is easier and safer than carrying around a lot of “real” money. 小题1:People began to use money because they ______.A. lived on plants&&&&&&&&&& B. raised animals&&&&&&& C. needed to trade小题2:People used ______ as money during the 600s BC.A. shells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. coins&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cards小题3:Which country used paper money first?A. Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. USA.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. China.小题4:The passage tells us the ______ of moneyA. history&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. collection
根据短文内容判断句子正(T)误(F)。Welcome to our school. Our school is on Xianyang Street. It’s next to the Xinhua Library. There is a big garden across from our school. The payphone is between our school and the post office. There are three buildings in our school, the students’ building, the teachers’ building and a library. The teachers in our school are good. Our school yard is very beautiful. If you come to our school from the airport, take a taxi and go along the highway until you see a bridge. Go across the bridge and turn left. Then go straight along the Bridge Street. Our school is on the right.小题1:Our school is between the post office and the garden.小题2:The big garden is on Xiangyang Street.小题3:The pay phone is next to the post office.小题4:If you go straight along the highway, you can get to our school.小题5:The market is across from our school.
If you often feel tired and the doctor can’t find anything wrong with you, you may be in a state of subhealth(亚健康). Subhealth is a state between health and illness. Most of the subhealthy people are middle-aged ones who are usually stressed out because of work and family. And some of them are students who are having exams.If you are subhealthy, it is not difficult for you to become well soon. You should have good living habits. For example, you should get up early and go to bed early. And you should exercise regularly(有规律地). Exercising can keep you healthy. As for meals, it is better to eat less salt and sugar. Vegetables, fruit and fish are important to your body. You should eat more of them. It is not good to eat too much at one meal, because it may cause unhealthy changes in the digestive tract(消化道). And at last, a balanced diet is very helpful in staying away from(远离)subhealth.小题1:How may you feel if you’re subhealthy?A.HappyB.ComfortableC.TiredD.Sad小题2:According to the passage, who will probably(可能地) be subhealthy?A.Teachers and studentsB.Parents and childrenC.Middle-aged people and studentsD.The young and the old小题3:What should you do if you are subhealthy?A.Relax and have good living habitsB.Go to see the doctor and ask for some medicine.C.Go to hospital in foreign countries.D.Stay at home and not talk to others小题4:If you want to have good living habits,&&&&&&.A.you need to get up early and go to bed early.B.you should exercise very oftenC.you should eat less salt and sugar and eat more vegetables, fruit and fishD.All above(上边的)小题5:What is the main(主要的) idea of the passage(短文)?A. What is subhealth.B. How to keep away from subhealth.C How to keep subhealthy.D. Why are you subhealthy?
A new survey of 100 hard-working mothers shows that they spend about 70 hours a week doing chores and looking after their families. They spend more than ten hours a day cooking, cleaning the house, getting children ready for school and helping with homework. Cooking takes up (占用) about one hour and nine minutes a day. Doing the laundry takes about 61 minutes. Mothers also spend about 55 minutes getting children ready for school, about 53 minutes putting them to bed and about 47 minutes helping with homework. However, 30% of those mothers with children under 16 get less than six hours’ sleep at night. 83% are not happy because they have less than an hour of their own(自己的) time every day. Only 17% are happy with this kind of life. 小题1:In the survey, mothers spend about 70 hours a week __________. A.going shoppingB.doing chores C.looking after their families D.Both B and C小题2:It takes mothers _________ to cook every day. A.about 69 minutesB.about 55 minutesC.about 47 minutesD.about 10 hours小题3:In the survey, ________ mothers with children under 16 sleep less than six hours at night. A.100B.70C.83D.30小题4:From the survey, we know that _________________. A.no mothers like this kind of lifeB.a few mothers are hard-workingC.most mothers want to have more time to do their own things D.all mothers would like to work harder
题型:完形填空
In America and Canada, people also have___16__festival. It is____17___ Thanksgiving Day. It is ____18____the fourth Thursday of November.On that day,families get together and eat a big____19____.They have a lot of___ 20____for dinner.They usually eat turkeys. A turkey ____21____a chicken, ___22____ it is much bigger____23____a chicken.In America and Canada, many people say ____24___for the ____25____.&&& .小题1:A.a springB.a summerC.an autumnD.a winter小题2:A.callB.callingC.calledD.calls小题3:A.inB.onC.atD.for小题4:A.dinnerB.supperC.lunchD.breakfast小题5:A.foodB.meatC.breadD.cakes小题6:A.isB.likesC.likeD.looks like小题7:A.andB.butC.thenD.for小题8:A.likeB.asC.thanD.near小题9:A.my GodB.thank youC.goodbyeD.Yeah小题10:A.autum&&&&&&&&& B harvest&&&&&&&&&& C. new year&&&&&&& D. moon
Cars are very popular in America. When the kids are fourteen years old. They dream of having their own ____1___. Many students work after school to ___2___ a car. In most places ____3___ people learn to drive in high school. They have to take a ___4____ test to get a license. Learning to drive and getting a driver’s ___5___ may be one of the most exciting things in their lives. For many, that piece of paper is an important symbol(象征)that they are now grown-ups. Americans seem to love their cars almost more than anything else. People almost never go to see a doctor when they are ____6_____. But they will take ____7____ cars to a “hospital” at the smallest sign of a problem. At weekends, people ___8___ most of the time in washing and waxing(打蜡) their cars. For some families it is not enough to have ___9___ car. They often have two or even three. Husbands need a car to go to work. Housewives need a car to go shopping or to take the children to school or ___10____ activities. &( )1. A. cars&&&&&B. computers& C. bikes &&&D. houses( )2. A. borrow&&B. buy&&&&&C. lend&&&&&D. sell( )3. A. old&&&&&B. tall&&&&&&C. strong&&&&D. young( )4. A. language &B. listening& C. driving&&&D. body( )5. A. address&&B. book&&&&C.name &&&&D.license&( )6. A. sick&&&&B. healthy&&&C. pleased&&D. angry( )7. A. his&&&&&B. her&&&&&&C. your&&&&&D. their( )8. A. cost &&&&B. take &&&&&C. spend &&&&D. pay( )9. A. no &&&&&B. one&&&&&&C. some&&&&D. several( )10.A . other &&B. another&&&C. others&&&D. else
In Australia, different people have different ways to enjoy themselves. They also have their own ideas about &&61&&to pass time. && 62&&&children, about 80%, work hard in school because they have to take lots of exams. After school, they don’t want to stay at home reading books any more. &&63&, they put aside their school bags and go out to play. Some old people &&64&&early in the morning. Then they go to park to &&65&. It helps them know what is happening around the world. In the evening, they would prefer to stay at home&&66&&rather than do anything else.& Young people enjoy having &&67&&trip on weekends. They go to mountains to have a picnic or go to the &&68&&to camp. They usually start on Friday and spend one or two days outside. Then on &&69&&evening, they start their way back home. &&70&&seems to be in a hurry, although a busy week is waiting for them again. 小题1:A.whatB.howC.whenD.why小题2:A.Some B.MostC.AllD.No小题3:A.HoweverB.ThoughC.InsteadD.Or小题4:A.get upB.come upC.stay upD.set up小题5:A.read newspapersB.do sportsC.enjoy themselvesD.have breakfast小题6:A.climbing hillsB.watching TVC.go shoppingD.going hiking小题7:A.boringB.busyC.tiringD.relaxing小题8:A.forestB.floorC.flatD.factory小题9:A.FridayB.SundayC.Tuesday D.Wednesday小题10:A.AnybodyB.SomebodyC.EverybodyD.Nobody英语作文 spring festival(带中文)_百度知道
英语作文 spring festival(带中文)
写得好的,给多加分!
提问者采纳
给你几个示范1:The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is a day when Chinese people get together for sharing happiness. 春节是最重要节日,为中国人民,是一个有一天,中国人民一起共享欢乐。 The Spring Festival falls on the 1st day of the 1st lunar month, often one month later than the Gregorian calendar. 春节适逢第1天的首届正月,往往一个月后,比公历。Every year, my family go to my hometown to get together with my grandpa.每年,我的家人到我的家乡来一起与我的爷爷。The meal is more luxurious than usual.在春节前夕,所有家庭成员吃共进晚餐。The meal is more luxurious than usual.饭后是更豪华的要比平时多。After the dinner, the whole family will sit together, chatting and watching TV.晚宴结束后,全家人会坐在一起,聊天,看电视。In the past, we often just watch the Spring Festival party broadcasted on China Central Television Station (CCTV).在过去,我们往往只收看春节晚会播出中国中央电视台(中央电视台) 。But nowadays , less and less people watch it but play cards or mahjong. 但如今,越来越少人观赏,但打牌或麻将。There are many costoms accompany the Spring Festival. Some are still followed today, but others have weakened. 我想,会有越来越多的人将享有看见新的一年里共同努力,在对互联网在未来。 有很多costoms陪伴的春节。Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival.有的还遵循今天,但也有减弱。 Before the New Year comes, we completely clean the indoors and outdoors as well as our clothes, bedclothes and all our utensils. 在新的一年到来时,我们完全清洗室内和室外以及我们的衣服,被褥和我们所有的餐具。 Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival.烧烟花曾经是最典型的定制上的春节。People thought the spluttering sound could help drive away evil spirits. 人们认为spluttering声音可以帮助驱赶邪灵。However, such an activity was completely or partially forbidden in big cities once the government took security, noise and pollution factors into consideration. 不过,这样的活动是完全或部分禁止在大城市,一旦政府采取安全,噪音和污染等因素考虑在内。But it is unfreezed in nanjing. 但它是unfreezed在南京。So we burn fireworks often. 因此,我们总能燃放烟花爆竹。I don't like to play it very much for I think it is too noisy and unnecessary. 我不喜欢玩,它是很在意的,我认为是过于嘈杂和不必要的。 I love spring festival because it is a chance to get together with my relatives.我爱的春节,因为它是一个机会坐在一起,与我的亲戚。I wish it won’t be lost by Chinese.我想,这不会被中国人遗忘。 2:后附翻译一)Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . (二)Probably more food is consumed during the New Year celebrations than any other time of the year. Vast amounts of traditional food is prepared for family and friends, as well as those close to us who have died. On New Year's Day, the Chinese family will eat a vegetarian dish called jai. Although the various ingredients in jai are root vegetables or fibrous vegetables, many people attribute various superstitious aspects to them. Other foods include a whole fish, to represent togetherness and abundance, and a chicken for prosperity. The chicken must be presented with a head, tail and feet to symbolize completeness. Noodles should be uncut, as they represent long life. In south China, the favorite and most typical dishes were nian gao, sweet steamed glutinous rice(糯米)pudding and zong zi (glutinous rice wrapped up in reed(芦苇)leaves), another popular delicacy. In the north, steamed-wheat bread (man tou) and small meat dumplings were the preferred food. The tremendous amount of food prepared at this time was meant to symbolize abundance and wealth for the household (三)My Spring Festival My Spring Festival was great. Before the Chinese New Year, my families were all going to my grandparents’. Many of my relatives there were playing all the night. At night, we set off firecrackers. The voice was very loud, cars parked far from us were sounding. Maybe they feared the voice too. The first day of the Chinese New Year, we all got up early. We said “Happy New Year!” or “Good luck this year!” to each other and get money from them. We visited our relatives all day. That made me feel very tired but very happy because I also can get money. The second day of the New Year, I slept during the morning. In the afternoon, I went to the beautiful countryside, and visited the Yi River, it is very wide, about 1 kilometer. Next day, we left my grandparents’ home for Qingdao. The expressway had been frozen. It was terrible! So we could only run by at a slow speed. This festival was great, I love Spring Festival!翻译:Spring Festival is the most important festival in China . 春节是中国最重要的节日 It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . 它是为了庆祝农历新年 In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal . 在春节前夜,家人聚在一起享用丰盛的一餐 In many places people like to set off firecrackers . 在许多地方人们还放鞭炮 Dumplings are the most traditional food . 饺子是最传统的食物 Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes . 孩子们非常喜欢春节,因为他们可以吃好吃的东西和穿新衣服 They can also get some money from their parents. 他们也可以领到压岁钱 This money is given to children for good luck . 给孩子的这些钱是为了(来年的)好运气 People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 人们也用贴年画的方式来乞求好运 The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long . 春节持续近15天 People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. 人们拜访亲戚朋友时会送上一句&万事如意& People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . 人们享受春节,在这段时间他们可以好好休息一下 (二)Probably more food is consumed during the New Year celebrations than any other time of the year. 或许春节中食物的消耗比一年中其他时候都要大 Vast amounts of traditional food is prepared for family and friends, as well as those close to us who have died. 大量的传统食物被准备给家人和朋友,同样还有逝去的亲近的人 On New Year's Day, the Chinese family will eat a vegetarian dish called jai. 在春节当天,中国家庭将吃一种蔬菜制的名为&jai&(春卷……大概)的食物 Although the various ingredients in jai are root vegetables or fibrous vegetables, many people attribute various superstitious aspects to them. 尽管春卷里的配料都只是根菜或粗纤维蔬菜,许多人还是把各种迷信方面的事归于它们 Other foods include a whole fish, to represent togetherness and abundance, and a chicken for prosperity. 用其他食物,包括一整条鱼,来代表团圆和富饶,或一只鸡来代表兴旺 The chicken must be presented with a head, tail and feet to symbolize completeness. Noodles should be uncut, as they represent long life. 这只鸡必须要有头有胃还有脚来象征完整。面则不能被切断,因为他们代表了长寿 In south China, the favorite and most typical dishes were nian gao, sweet steamed glutinous rice(糯米)pudding and zong zi (glutinous rice wrapped up in reed(芦苇)leaves), another popular delicacy. 在南方,最受喜爱和具代表性的食物是用甜糯米捏成的年糕,另一道受欢迎的美食是用芦苇包上糯米作成的粽子。 In the north, steamed-wheat bread (man tou) and small meat dumplings were the preferred food. 在北方,馒头和小甜饺是首选 The tremendous amount of food prepared at this time was meant to symbolize abundance and wealth for the household 这种时候准备巨量的食品是味了象征家庭的丰饶,富有 (三)My Spring Festival My Spring Festival was great. 我的春节棒极了 Before the Chinese New Year, my families were all going to my grandparents’. 在新年前,我们一家都到了爷爷奶奶家 Many of my relatives there were playing all the night. 许多亲戚都在这儿玩了通宵 At night, we set off firecrackers. The voice was very loud, cars parked far from us were sounding. 在晚上,我们放鞭炮。鞭炮的声音很响,停得远远的车也被震响了 Maybe they feared the voice too. 我们也许也害怕这声音 The first day of the Chinese New Year, we all got up early. 新年第一天,我们起来得很早 We said “Happy New Year!” or “Good luck this year!” to each other and get money from them. We visited our relatives all day. 我们互道“新年快乐”或“今年好运”(想不出来到底是什么祝福的话……)然后讨得利市。我们整天拜访亲友 That made me feel very tired but very happy because I also can get money. 这让我感到疲惫,但也很快乐。因为我也能得到钱 The second day of the New Year, I slept during the morning. 新年第二天,我睡了一早上 In the afternoon, I went to the beautiful countryside, and visited the Yi River, it is very wide, about 1 kilometer. 下午,我们到了美丽的乡村,并参观了易水,它很宽,大概有一公里 Next day, we left my grandparents’ home for Qingdao. 第3天,我们离开爷爷家,去青岛 The expressway had been frozen. 但特快铁路被冻成了冰 It was terrible! 糟透了 So we could only run by at a slow speed. 所以我们职能以缓慢的速度前进 This festival was great, I love Spring Festival! 今年春节棒极了,我爱春节
提问者评价
谢谢,太感激了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
MySpringFestival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefan Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He l...
Similar to the importance of the Christmas Day for the westerners, the Spring Festival is the most important celebration for Chinese people. Although the meaning and the methods of celebration of the Spring Festival are changing with the time, the important status of the Spring Festival is incomparable.
Chinese Spring Festival has a long history, which is nearly four thousand years old. Initially, the festival had no name or fixed date However, people called Spring Festival &the age& according to the revolution period of Jupiter by B.C. 2100. Before B.C. 1000, people used &the year&, which means &Great Harvest& representing the Spring Festival.
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishe...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 happytogetherbigbang 的文章

随机推荐