P什么toinventory write downn

Part 1 Word Dictation。(每小题:1 分)。Directions: Listen and writ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
新视野大学英单元网络答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Your Virtual Mentor. Win at Work. Succeed in Life.
As featured in: Forbes, Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, and the New York Times
Get my free eBook: Shave 10 Hours Off Your Workweek,
4 Proven Strategies to Create More Margin for the Things That Matter Most
About MeI am the author of the New York Times bestseller, . It is also a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon bestseller.
I am the founder and CEO of Intentional Leadership, an online leadership development company. We help overwhelmed high achievers get the clarity, confidence, and tools they need to win at work and succeed at life.
If you want to stop drifting and start designing your life, you are in the right place.
Total Subscribers569,102Connect on Facebook?Recent Media Coverage
Magazine: American Management Association
Magazine: Success Magazine
Podcast: Rainmaker.FM
Podcast: Parent Ministry Podcast
Podcast: Chris LoCurto Show
Podcast: The School of Greatness Podcast
Podcast: Beyond the To-Do List
Podcast: The Chalene Show
Podcast: The Ray Edwards Show
Magazine: Inc. Magazine
My Most Popular Posts
Featured Product
Get Published, my 21-session audio course, will teach you exactly how to become a published author.小题1:paper小题2:travel小题3:news小题4:Finally小题5:reaches小题6:exam小题7:lost小题8:successful小题9:meal小题10:Although试题分析:小题1:句意:我需要一张纸记下她的电话号码。write down 写下、记下,写东西一般要写到纸上,故填paper。小题2:句意:瑞克的梦想是环游美国,在那儿他可以看到很多好东西。travel around the US,环游美国,故填travel。小题3:句意:我通常看11频道的国内国际新闻。 international news 国际新闻,故填news。小题4:句意:最后,天才男孩LiQi成为2013年中国好声音的获胜者。finally最后,最终,故填Finally。小题5:句意:我最喜爱的谚语是:一个真正的好朋友是在需要时给你帮助,使你感动。reach for your hand 伸手帮你一把,主语为第三人称单数,故填reaches。小题6:句意:我的考试成绩真的很差,今年我要更加努力了。exam,考试,,故填exam。小题7:句意:上个月,迈克尔失业了,所以她正试着找份新工作。lose 丢失、失去,其过去式是lost,因为时间状语是last month,故填lost。小题8:句意:电视剧《继承者们》非常成功,在中国大部分人都了解它。结合下半句,可知这部电视剧很成功,故填successful。小题9:句意:现在大部分美国人还在通过吃一顿家庭大餐来庆祝感恩节。a big meal一顿大餐,故填meal。小题10:句意:尽管许多学生喜欢运动,但竞猜节目也受欢迎。although引导让步状语从句,与but只用其一,故此处填Although。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
根据上下文和你的实际情况把下面的对话补充完整。Tom: Hi, Betty! Did you go out last weekend?Betty: No. I stayed at home.Tom: 小题1: _____________________?Betty: Because I had lots of things to do.Tom: 小题2: ___________________?Betty: I cleaned my room and did my homework. How about you?Tom: I went on the school trip.Betty: 小题3: ___________________? Tom: The Science Museum. Betty: 小题4:______________?Tom: Of course, we had a good time. We saw a wonderful science show there. And I want to see it again. Would you like to go with me next Sunday?Betty: Yes, 小题5: ______________.
根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。小题1:--- Who’s on TV?& ---The reporter is having an ______(采访) with the film star!小题2:The night view of the city is _______________ (美妙的). We like it very much.小题3:We should take action to make our ______________ (环境) better and better.小题4:He has __________(意识到) the importance of learning English since last year
选用方框内所给的词的适当形式填空。discuss&&
listen&& different&& force&& translate小题1:Long long ago, Many British people __________ to leave their country.小题2:After the ___________, they agreed with each other.小题3:As you know, English is spoken _________ in many counties.小题4:Mr. Wang doesn’t know any French. He needs a __________ to help him in France.小题5:If you want to succeed in learning English, you need to do more __________.
综合填空 根据短文大意和语境选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填入空白处(5分) Sue is my friend. We are in the __小题1:__ class. She __小题2:__ from Canada. She is in Shanghai now. __小题3:__ parents work here. Her father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. Her mother is an office worker. Sue’s parents like Chinese food very much, __小题4:__ Sue doesn’t. She likes chicken. They __小题5:__ like Chinese people. They think Chinese people are very kind.
词汇luck&&
pride& careful& belong to& one小题1:The father was_________of his son’s effort at school.小题2:__________(luck), I passed the final exam with the help of my teacher.小题3:Sunsan will sing some pop songs at her________concert.小题4:Mrs.Chan told us to write as __________as we could.小题5:This book_________Simon. I will give it back to him at once.
完成句子&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)小题1:当拿到生日礼物时,Jane迫不及待地打开了它。When getting the birthday present, Jane _____________________________.小题2:在我呆在北京期间,他们给我提供了很多美食。During my stay in Beijing, They ___________________________________.小题3:现在你最好别再打电脑游戏了。You _____________________________________ now.小题4:在这样的大风天,人们不得不用围巾把脸遮住。People ______________________________ on such a windy day.小题5: 广州的天气与北京的天气大不相同。The weather in Guangzhou _________________________ in Beijing.小题6:请尽快给我回信。Please _______________________________.
根据对话内容,从方框中选出五个合适的句子补全对话。(每小题1分,共5分)John: Jim, what do you usually like to do after school?Jim: ___小题1:___.John: What else do you like doing?Jim: ___小题2:___. What about you? ____小题3:____?John: I like swimming, playing football, singing and so on.Jim: What do you like doing best?John: ___小题4:__.Jim: I think it’s a waste of time to hang out.John: __小题5:___. I think it’s the best way to relax.Jim: Maybe you’re right.A.I like to watch TV at home.B.Nothing else.C.I don’t agree with you.D.I agree with you.E.&Hanging out with my friends.F.&What do you like doing?G.&I don’t like reading books.
根据汉语意思完成下列句子,每空词数不限。小题1:我们应该排队等候公共汽车。We should _________ when we are _________ the bus.小题2:他不会一直呆在家里,他喜欢与别人交朋友。He won’t stay at home _________. He likes to _________ others.小题3:我九岁生日的时候收到的礼物是一辆自行车。I _________ a bike as a gift on my _________.小题4:他爷爷去年对集邮感兴趣。His grandpa took _________ collecting _________.小题5:你听说过张丽莉吗?她是中国最美女教师。Have you _________ Zhang Lili? She is the _________ woman teacher in China.英语翻译What is the longest word you can make with these letters?how mang words can you make?you can use these letters again and aain to make any words.score one point for one word.write them down.a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y_百度作业帮
英语翻译What is the longest word you can make with these letters?how mang words can you make?you can use these letters again and aain to make any words.score one point for one word.write them down.a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y
英语翻译What is the longest word you can make with these letters?how mang words can you make?you can use these letters again and aain to make any words.score one point for one word.write them down.a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z(请各位英语水平高的高手帮我翻译一下.)
一部分在问题补充上.A part in problem adding.
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z你可以用以上这些字母组成的最长单词是什么?可以组成多少个这样的单词?(当然,字母在单词里可以不止出现一次,)一个单词一分,请写下它们
What is the longest word you can make with these letters?how mang words can you make?you can use these letters again and aain to make any words.score one point for one word.write them down. a b c...

我要回帖

更多关于 write down的用法 的文章

随机推荐