JessieJ的price tag
i get money
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌曲,里面一句歌词是“你像只蝴蝶在天上飞,飞来飞去……”,请问这首歌是?_百度知道
有首歌曲,里面一句歌词是“你像只蝴蝶在天上飞,飞来飞去……”,请问这首歌是?
歌词应该是“你象只蝴蝶在天上飞
飞来飞去飞不到我身边”,歌曲名字是《美丽的花蝴蝶》。《美丽的花蝴蝶》作词:张洪量作曲:张洪量演唱:张洪量歌曲时长 :3分58秒发行时间 :1990年歌词:忽隐又忽现留恋花从间你如此多恋嬉戏不成眠何时才疲倦我不能了解总是爱伤悲你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能日日夜夜等着你想啊念啊你能停一回忽醒又忽睡等你入梦寐你如此不觉使我不成眠何时流水你不能体会有人你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇你象只蝴蝶飞来飞去飞呀飞呀飞我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇忽隐又忽现留恋花丛间你如此多恋嬉戏不成眠
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
歌曲:美丽的花蝴蝶歌手:张洪量 忽隐又忽现留恋花从间你如此多恋嬉戏不成眠何时才疲倦我不能了解总是爱伤悲你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能日日夜夜等着你想啊念啊你能停一回忽醒又忽睡等你入梦寐你如此不觉使我不成眠何时流水你不能体会有人你象只蝴蝶在天上飞飞来飞去飞不到我身边我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇你象只蝴蝶飞来飞去飞呀飞呀飞我只能远远痴痴望着你盼啊望啊你能歇一歇忽隐又忽现留恋花丛间你如此多恋嬉戏不成眠
提问者评价
飞来飞去的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌曲:美丽的花蝴蝶 歌手:张洪量
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女生唱的英文歌,只记得一句歌词是tell me that you love me from the harts,求歌名是什么
有一首女生唱的英文歌,只记得一句歌词是tell me that you love me from the harts,求歌名是什么
这首歌曲比较轻快,节奏感也比较好
Tell Me——sandyThere're so many things I wanna say There're so many thoughts inside of me But my words can seem to find a way I can see you changing more and more Acting like you didn't do before I see you slipping away But I don't wanna lose you    I would do anything for us to remain 'Cause I know that we can make it last To be true I don't wanna lose you    Tell me that you love me from the heart And nothing in the world can tear us apart Tell me that we'll be together The rest of our lives, baby now and forever Tell me that you still believe in everlasting love And we'll always be together    Baby take a look inside yourself Am I the one you see or someone else Baby please be true you've gotta let me know Tell me what to do to make you show 'Cause I don't wanna feel this insecure You've gotta give me a sign Cause I don't wanna lose you    I would do anything for us to remain 'Cause I know that we can make it last And I know that we can make it last To be true I don't wanna lose you    Tell me that you love me from the heart And nothing in the world can tear us apart Tell me that we'll be together The rest of our lives, baby now and forever Tell me that you still believe in everlasting love And we'll always be together    Remember all the promises we made Remember all the words we used to say That an open heart will always find a way What would it take for me to make you realize    And I know that we can make it last To be true I don't wanna lose you    Tell me that you love me from the heart And nothing in the world can tear us apart Tell me that we'll be together The rest of our lives, baby now and forever Tell me that you still believe in everlasting love And we'll always be together
其他回答 (1)
Tell Me-Sandy
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌词大全 的文章

随机推荐