采纳一下吧
有其他问题再问
点一下采纳就行
采纳一下吧。。。。
额,不知道怎样采纳吗?
学会做菜。。。。。求一篇以how i learn english为题的英语作文带中文翻译的_百度作业帮
求一篇以how i learn english为题的英语作文带中文翻译的
求一篇以how i learn english为题的英语作文带中文翻译的
how i learn englishI want to tell you that actually it is not that difficult to learn english well as long as you find out the effective way to learn it.i have some suggestions for you. as you know, english sentences are the words connected by grammar. Therefore, you should start from accumulating vocabulary and understanding grammar. books are the best source of vocabulary
because a single word is kind of dull but if you put it in a story or an essay, it becomes vivid and you will automatically remeber it sometime. Forthermore,by reading books, you can access to nearlly all kinds of sentence structures when(at that time) you have got great opportunities to get acquainted with some of them by maybe analyzing,comparing.anyway,i hope to hear good news for you 还有一个:how many words do you need? I'll write a short one for you.Languages are an art. To be good at a language means you could communicate and interact with others. Thats why i love english so much. People have different ways of learning english, but i think my way is the best.I improve my english by reading foreign books. Books can show you the different ways to express yourself. It takes you on an adventurous but educational journey, letting you become better at english through fun and enjoyment.This is my way of learning english. Though there are also many other ways, i think reading is by far the most exciting and effective way of learning english.
带中文翻译的,单词要初三一下阶段学过的,谢谢learnpad翻译成中文_百度知道
learnpad翻译成中文
提问者采纳
LearnPad是WindowsPhone应用商店里一种互动的写字板,有助于人们互相协作的一种应用。字面理解:学习便签本
英语学习顾问
其他类似问题
learn pad学习垫
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
掌上学习机吧。。。。
学会了,的意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁e learning的定义,特点,好处(英文回答)英文回答 最好在中文翻译下_百度作业帮
e learning的定义,特点,好处(英文回答)英文回答 最好在中文翻译下
e learning的定义,特点,好处(英文回答)英文回答 最好在中文翻译下
定义:E-Learning是指主要通过因特网进行的学习,它充分利用现代信息技术所提供的具有全新沟通机制与丰富资源的学习环境.它是一种全新的学习方式”.Definition:E-Learning means learning mainly through the Internet.It makes full use of the completely new communication mechanism and learning environment of rich resource provided by the modern information technology.It is a new means of learning.特点:学习的知识不再是一本书,也不再是几本参考书,而是有关的专业知识和数据库.学习变得随意,可以再家或者任何有网络的地方.学习内容保持及时、持续的更新Feature:What we learn is no longer a book or several reference books.Instead of it,it's related professional knowledge and database.Study turns according to our wishes that we can do it at home or anywhere with network.The learning content keeps on updating in time and without stop.好处:E-Learning是一种有效的学习方式,通过多媒体技术表现的学习内容,可以大大增加学习的趣味性,扩大自己的知识面,多交朋友.能够适当的利用技术,转换教学理念,精心设计教学模式,采用多种教学形式和教学环节,将课程讲授、测试、协同学习、模拟学习等各种教学手段整合在一起,调整评价方法,加强E-Learning教学管理.这样可以大大提升教学效果.Advantages:E-Learning is an effective means of studying.By using the multimedia to show the learning content which can largely increase the interest of learning,enlarge our range of knowledge and make more friends.Besides,E-Learning can make proper use of the technology to change the teaching idea,carefully design teaching model.By adopting various teaching forms and teaching links,it can put the courses,tests,company studies,imitative learning and so on means of teaching together to adjust the evaluation methodology and strengthen the teaching management of E-Learning.Thus can largely improve the teaching effects.希望能帮上你!
What is E-learning?There may be other definitions, but I define e-learning (also called elearning or eLearning) as: The delivery of a learning, training or education program by electronic me...求LAWSON的Learn To Love Again的歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
求LAWSON的Learn To Love Again的歌词的中文翻译
歌曲名称:Learn to Love Agai歌手:Lawson语言:英语所属专辑:Chapman Square (Deluxe Version)发行时间:歌曲时长:3分26歌词中文翻译:有一个地方,我们知道冷得够不上了我们已经看到了黑暗黑暗占据了它的通行费和旅程等待没有人如果没有人打破模具和我们的心更强然后我们知道你和我可以再次学习爱毕竟这一次也许那就是我知道你是那个人你仍然可以相信我毕竟我们的麻烦也许那就是我知道你是那个人我知道我知道我们用石头做的有人拯救了他们甜蜜的拥抱为你和你一个人你和我可以再次学习爱毕竟这一次也许那就是我知道你是那个人你仍然可以相信我毕竟我们的麻烦也许那就是我知道你是那个人沉默说要记住我们记得对我们的灵魂的阴影在阴影中这就是我知道你是一个这就是我知道你是唯一英文歌词:There's a place we knowWhat's cold enough won't growWe have seen the darkAnd the dark took its tollAnd the journey waits for no oneIf no one breaks the mouldAnd ours hearts are strongerThen we knowThat you and I could learn to love againAfter all this timeMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneThat you could still believe in meAnd after all our troubleMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneTo awake I knowWe made it through the stoneAnd someone saves their sweet embraceFor you and you aloneThat you and I could learn to love againAfter all this timeMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneThat you could still believe in meAnd after all our troubleMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneSilence says to rememberWe rememberTo our souls in the shadowIn the shadowsThat is how I knew you were the oneAnd that is how I knew you were the one
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
There's a place we know有一个我们都知晓的地方What's cold enough won't grow冰封冷漠,寸草不生We have seen the dark我们遇见黑暗And the dark took its toll它带来伤痛And the journey waits for no one这趟旅程就要开启If no one breaks the mould倘若没人打破这种模式的话And ours hearts are stronger不过我们的心更加强大Then we know然后我们会明白That you and I could learn to love again我们会重新学会如何去爱After all this time当经历这一切之后Maybe that is how I knew you were the one或许我就这样明了你就是我的唯一That you could still believe in me你仍旧信任我And after all our trouble当所有的困苦结束Maybe that is how I knew you were the one我就会明白,你就是唯一To awake I know我会重新领悟We made it through the stone我们突破重重障碍And someone saves their sweet embrace重获甜蜜的拥抱For you and you alone只为你That you and I could learn to love againAfter all this timeMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneThat you could still believe in meAnd after all our troubleMaybe that is how I knew you were the one(重复的) Silence says to remember寂静让我们铭记We remember铭记To our souls in the shadow我们曾经历过阴暗In the shadows阴暗 That is how I knew you were the oneAnd that is how I knew you were the oneThere's a place we knowWhat's cold enough won't growWe have seen the darkAnd the dark took its tollAnd the journey waits for no oneIf no one breaks the mouldAnd ours hearts are strongerThen we knowThat you and I could learn to love againAfter all this timeMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneThat you could still believe in meAnd after all our troubleMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneTo awake I knowWe made it through the stoneAnd someone saves their sweet embraceFor you and you aloneThat you and I could learn to love againAfter all this timeMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneThat you could still believe in meAnd after all our troubleMaybe that is how I knew you were the oneSilence says to rememberWe rememberTo our souls in the shadowIn the shadowsThat is how I knew you were the oneAnd that is how I knew you were the one(重复的)
其他1条回答
you don't remember me, 你不记得我
but i remember you...但我记得你
I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you, 我躺着并艰难的尝试不想你...(对不起,翻译不好...)
but thou can't decide what they dream,但是您并不能决定他们的梦
and dream I do...(这个,我不是很会翻译...)
I believe in you, 我相信你
I'll give up everything just to find you,我会放弃一切为了找到你.
I have to be with you,我一定要和你在一起
To live, to breathe,为了可以活,为了可以呼吸
you are taking over me...你已经控制了我(大概这样的意识)
Have you forgotten all i know?你已经忘了窝蓑知道的一切?
And all we had?和我们拥有的一切?
you saw me mourning my love for you,你看到我正...
lawson的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 learn python 中文 的文章

随机推荐