whatwhat about you的中文thiscoat中文

1、The dress is fine.I will _____(buy) it.2、How much ______(orange) would you like_______(drink)?3、What about _____(buy) this skirt?4、____ you ____(want) ______(try) on the coat?5、The dress is twenty yuan (划线部分提问,画twenty yuan)__百度作业帮
1、The dress is fine.I will _____(buy) it.2、How much ______(orange) would you like_______(drink)?3、What about _____(buy) this skirt?4、____ you ____(want) ______(try) on the coat?5、The dress is twenty yuan (划线部分提问,画twenty yuan)_
1、The dress is fine.I will _____(buy) it.2、How much ______(orange) would you like_______(drink)?3、What about _____(buy) this skirt?4、____ you ____(want) ______(try) on the coat?5、The dress is twenty yuan (划线部分提问,画twenty yuan)_____ ____ ____ the dress?6、My favorite color is white (提问)_____ _____ favorite color?_____ _____ do you like best?
buyorange to drinkbuyingDo want to tryhow much iswhat's your what colour
to drinkbuyingDo
tryhow much iswhat's your
what colour 一定全对啦,我做过!!
1、The dress is fine. I will buy it.2、How much oranges would you like to drink?3、What about buying this skirt?4、Do you want to try on the coat?5、The dress is twenty yuan (划线部分提问,画tw...
buy orange to drink buying do want to try how much is what's your what colour词的适当形式填空6,he ( )《think》hard and then had an idea.7,what about ( )《fly》 kites this afternoon?8,they are very happy ( )《see》 their teacher.9,he put on his coat ( )《run》after his brother10,he ( )《lea_百度作业帮
词的适当形式填空6,he ( )《think》hard and then had an idea.7,what about ( )《fly》 kites this afternoon?8,they are very happy ( )《see》 their teacher.9,he put on his coat ( )《run》after his brother10,he ( )《lea
词的适当形式填空6,he ( )《think》hard and then had an idea.7,what about ( )《fly》 kites this afternoon?8,they are very happy ( )《see》 their teacher.9,he put on his coat ( )《run》after his brother10,he ( )《leave》tianjin without ( )《say》a word.
6 thought7 flying8 to see9 running10 left ,saying
6 thought7 flying8 seeing9 ran10 saying
runto gotakingdoesn't doto finishDoseefriendlyis doing填入正确的单词This is coat is not good .What about the_____(绿色的)one?请说明原因,_百度作业帮
填入正确的单词This is coat is not good .What about the_____(绿色的)one?请说明原因,
填入正确的单词This is coat is not good .What about the_____(绿色的)one?请说明原因,
green没有原因,green就是绿色的意思

我要回帖

更多关于 what about us 的文章

随机推荐