我也有一英语小故事三个好朋友友 英语

小学生英语作文300字:我的一个朋友 One of My Friends
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《小学生英语作文300字:我的一个朋友 One of My Friends》请大家参考! I have a funny friend. He is twelve years old. His home is not far from mine. We usually go shopping together. His hobby is playing the piano. He can play lots of songs. He has a big piano. It is beautiful. His father is a worker. He works in TianTong Company. He likes reading newspapers. He usually reads newspapers after dinner. He is a great boy. 我有一个有趣的朋友。他十二岁了。他的家离我家不远。我们经常一起去购物。他的业余爱好是弹钢琴。他能弹很多歌曲。他有一架大大的钢琴。很漂亮。他的爸爸是个工人,在天童公司工作。他喜欢看报纸。他常常饭后看报纸。他是一个很好的男孩。我没有一个朋友和我一起练习英语 用英语帮我翻译这句 为什么不参加英语俱乐部呢?  帮我翻译这句,这是初三的知识,_百度作业帮
我没有一个朋友和我一起练习英语 用英语帮我翻译这句 为什么不参加英语俱乐部呢?  帮我翻译这句,这是初三的知识,
我没有一个朋友和我一起练习英语 用英语帮我翻译这句 为什么不参加英语俱乐部呢?  帮我翻译这句,这是初三的知识,
I don't have a friend to practice English with.
I have no friend who can excise English with me.
I am not a friend to practice English and I
None of my friends can practice English with me.、、Why not join an English club?或why don't you join an English club?对你有帮助的话,请采纳!英语翻译把这封信翻译成英语.并在下面为西西提出你自己的建议.亲爱的东东:我在学校有很多朋友.我们彼此相处得都很好.但是有一天,我的一个朋友丢了一百块钱.他认为是我拿了他的钱,而_百度作业帮
英语翻译把这封信翻译成英语.并在下面为西西提出你自己的建议.亲爱的东东:我在学校有很多朋友.我们彼此相处得都很好.但是有一天,我的一个朋友丢了一百块钱.他认为是我拿了他的钱,而
英语翻译把这封信翻译成英语.并在下面为西西提出你自己的建议.亲爱的东东:我在学校有很多朋友.我们彼此相处得都很好.但是有一天,我的一个朋友丢了一百块钱.他认为是我拿了他的钱,而且他还把这件事告诉了其他朋友,于是他们对我不再像过去那样友好了.我对此感到很苦恼.我需要你的帮助.你能给我建议吗?你的朋友西西
Dear Dongdong:How are you. I have many friends in school. And our relationships are good. But one day a friend of mine lost 100 Yuan, who thought I took it. And later he told my other friends what he thought. Soon all of them become unkind to me. I'm so distressed because of this. I think I need your advice. Could you give me some?
Yours sincerely我有一个来自英国的朋友的英语怎么翻译
我有一个来自英国的朋友的英语怎么翻译
09-01-07 &匿名提问
I have a friend from England.
请登录后再发表评论!
我有一个来自英国的朋友I have a friend from the United Kingdom
请登录后再发表评论!我有一个好朋友(英语作文) 谢谢了!_百度作业帮
我有一个好朋友(英语作文) 谢谢了!
我有一个好朋友(英语作文) 谢谢了!
My best friendFriends are the wealth in your life. I have a best friend whose name is Tine. We were classmates in primary school. Of all the students in our class, she used to be the tallest one with a height of 172 cetimeters. You know, for a primary school girl, it’s quite tall. As we are really good friends, we have a lot of thins in common. For example, we all like music and our favorite band is TOP COMBINE. Furthermore, we all like collecting CDs. We often exchange our CDs. We often go to bookstores and shopping malls together. She is good at study as well, especially mathematics and English. We are in different schoolsnow since our graduation from primary school. She is in Chengdu Foreign Language School. However, we keep in touch with each other by sending messages. Occasionaly, we meet each other.
翻译可以给我吗?
题目《My best friend》我有一个好朋友。她是Tine,是我小学同学。以前,她是我们班最高的同学,有172厘米高。她喜欢吃茶味冰激凌。她和我一样喜欢TOP COMBINE这个乐队。她也喜欢收集CD。我和她总喜欢去书店,商场之类的地方。她的学习也很好,尤其是数学和英语两门课目。现在,我们毕业了,在两所学校读书。她在成都外国语学校读书。可是,我们仍然会经常发手机短信,有时候也会见面。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小故事三个好朋友 的文章

随机推荐