初三化学第一单元复习英语1~4单元所复习的内容是什么

初三英语上册Unit1-8复习达标练习07
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
初三英语上册Unit1-8复习达标练习07
初三英语上1-8单元复习;Unit1Willpeoplehaverobot;重难点分析:;单元知识框架:本单元围绕着“makepredic;1学习“Therewillbe;2扩展:manymuchlittlealittl;3写出比较级和最高级many/muchmore_;句型细说;1make的用法;1)Somescientistshavealre;2take
初三英语上1-8单元复习Unit1 Will people have robots?重难点分析:单元知识框架:本单元围绕着“make prediction”这一功能话题来学习相关词汇,掌握will构成的一般将来时,用该时态预测未来,同时学习more,few,less等词的用法。正确运用will构成的一般将来时对未来进行预测。明确该时态的构成形式,用法,时间标志,一般疑问句及其答语。通过谈论过去,现在和未来区别一般过去 时,一般现在时,一般将来时及现在进行时。 知识拓展1学习“There will be2扩展: many much little a little few a few 区别3写出比较级和最高级 many/much more_____ most______ little_least____ _less____ few _fewer___fewest_____句型细说1 make 的用法。你还记得make有哪些用法吗?请根据下面两个句子总结make的用法1)Some scientists have already made robots walk and dance.
make sb do sth 2) He often makes his class interesting . 拓展let see hear find 等词有何用法?2 take 作为花费讲时其句型是什么?举例说明
It take sb to do sth 3 你能才课文中找到有关“It is ---to do sth”两个句子吗?详细解释 4 seem的用法1)seem+adj
He seems ill.2) seen to do
He seems to be ill. 3) It seems that
It seems that he is ill.巩固运用1 翻译短语活到?岁live to be
100年以后in one hunded
花费数百年 it take
hundeds of
像?一样做同样的事情do the same things as2 动词应用1)I __living____in an apartment now, but I__lived______ in a small house five years ago.I hope
I___will live_____ on a space station in the future.(live) 2)What _will ___the weather be_____like tomorrow?
It__will be_______ sunny.(be)3)What will be_____ people's life look_____(be)like in 100years?
People _will
have______(have)robots in their home,people won’t use_______(not use)money. 4)There _were_____ lots of trees here ten years ago,but now there
are_____ many buildings. I am afraid there will be______(be)fewer trees in many years because there _will be__more people.(be)3单项选择1)There __ ____ a meeting tomorrow。A will have
B will be C has
D is 2) People have _ ____ free time than before.A much
D less3)Ther are __ ____ new words in this article(文章),it is easy. A little
B a little
D a few4用所给的单词的适当形式填空1) There will be more _building_________(build)in the future. 2)The water in this bottle is _less______(little) than in that one.3) Predicting__________ the future can be difficult, there many famous predictions__________that never came true.(predict) 4)The little boy is very interested in _science________. He will be a __scientist______. (science)5) I do these jobs over and over again, I get _bored______ (bore).6)I found a small boy _crying______(cry)in the corner.I helpedhim _find_____(find)his father. That made me_feel____(feel)happy.7) We often see the boy_plays____ (play) football after school. Look,you can see him _playing______(play)football there.8)Let me _tell_____(tell)you the way to my house.5 根据汉语提示完成句子。1)科学家正在努力使机器人看起来像我们人类并且和我们一样做同样的事情。Scientists _______ now ________to make robots ______________ people and _______________ us.2)100年前电动牙刷看起来是不可能的。Electric toothbrushes ________________ 100 years ago. 3)科学家们认为要有那样的机器人要花费数百年的时间。Some scientists think it ______________________ to have such robots Unit 2 What should I do?一,重难点分析通过学习讨论生活中的问题与烦恼并给出相应的建议来学习运用:What should I /he/she/they do? What’s wrong (with---)? What’s the matter ?You should/could---等语言项目。 二,教学过程参考资料:细说英语中的“也”,在英语中表示“也”这一意义的有三个词:too, also, either其中also, too 用于肯定句中,also多用于句中,too多用于句末。either 用于否定句,翻译成“也不”。如, 练习巩固1 用also,too,either 填空I didn’t go to school, he didn’t go to school,_also______.
He is a student, I’m a student,_too______.He is a student, I’m _also_____ a student. 3 补全对话A:You look unhappy.__what’s
matter_________________________? B: Oh,---my clothes are out of style. I don’t look cool.A: Well,___maybe
could buy some new clothes______________________________________________. B: Yes, but I don’t have enough money. A: Maybe,___you
could__ask your parents for some money_________________________________________________ in the evenings. B: I can’t, because my parents want me to stay at home every night. I argued with then about it.A:Well,you shouldn’t argue with your parents._you
should say him sorry____________________________. 2 学习一下单词和短语Complain about
compare---with
under too much pressure
by themselves seem to do not---until, ,except, find out
Get on well with
give him a ticket _to_____ a ball game pay for
get a part-time job
find it + adj. to do sth.注释你可以向你的兄弟借一些钱。 Borrow sth (from sb) 意为向某人借,是向里借We often borrow books from library. Lend sth to sb
意为把某物借给某人,是向外借I lent my bike to my brother. 金应该让他的朋友买不同的衣服。 Tell sb to do sth
让某人做某事 ask sb to do sth 请某人做某事 你知道want, invite ,help,make, let 等词的用法吗? 3 I don’t know我不知道该做什么。 疑问词+动词不定式(to do)在句中作宾语,如,He doesn’t know what to do.
He doesn’t how to do it.
He doesn’t where to go. 孩子们长大后可能会发现很难独立。Find it adj to do sth 发现做某事---,如,He found it important to learn English well. 巩固练习 翻译句子1 除他以外,所有的学生都去公园了。All the students went to the park _______________.2 我不能决定要去哪里度假。I can’t decide _go ___________________ for vacation. 3 学生们和这位新老师相处很融洽。The students are ____good at_________________ the new teacher.4 我能借用你的自行车吗?对不起,我把他借给李磊了。 --- Could I __borrow bike_from_______ you? ----Sorry, I __lend________ it _to____LiLei.5 不要每天向你父母要钱。Don’t _ask_______your parents __for_____ money every day.6 当我弄清我考试不及格,我对自己很生气。When I ___know_________ I failed the test. I __agree
with________________ myself.7 他直到完成作业才睡觉。He __doesn’t_______ go to bed _until_____ he finished his homework.8 你应该独立完成作业。You should finish your homework ___________________. 9 这位老人发现夜里很难入睡。The old man _find it
difficult to sleep________________________.Unit 3 What were you doing when the UFO arrived?一, 重难点分析1通过学习when,while 引导的时间状语从句来学习过去进行时。掌握以下重点句型:What were you doing when the UFO arrived? I was sitting in the barber’s chair.The barber wascutting my hair. While he was buying souvenirs, a girl called the police.2 本单元围绕着UFO,alien光临地球这一同学们感兴趣的话题来学习过去进行时,与该时态相联系的时态是一般过去时和现在进行时。过去进行时含义: 表示过去某个时刻正在进行的动作。 结构: be (was / were ) +
doing例句:What were you doing at nine last night?
I was taking a shower at nine last night. 3,比较 Dwhen‖ and Dwhile‖when
D当…..时候‖后面跟的动作不延续, 常跟一般过去时 When the UFO took off, the boy was taking photos while
D当…..时候‖后面跟的动作延续, 常跟过去进行时 While the boy was taking phots, the UFO took o 四,达标练习1 根据汉语提示完成句子1)当UFO起飞的时候那个女孩正在拍照。The girl was taking photos ____________________. 2) 我看到一个外星人从UFO里出来。 I saw an alien _____________________ the UFO. 3)当理发师给我理发时UFO到了。_______ the barber _______________ ,the UFO arrived. 4)我紧跟着外星人看它要去哪里。I ________ it _______ where it was going.5)这个故事多么有趣!_____________ the story is!6)多么聪明的一个孩子!_____________________ he is!7)昨天晚上他发生了什么事?_______________________ her last night. 2用所给动词的适当形式填空。1)Look,my brother _________(do) his homework,
but at this time yesterday he _______(paly) computer games.2) ______ you _____(do) your homework yesterday?3)---What ______ you ______(do) at 10:00 last night? ---I _______(write)a letter. 4)Bill ______ ________(sleep)in his bedroom when his mother came back.5) I ________(do) the house work while my father _______________(watch)TV.6) Lucy usually _______ (play) sports after school,but yesterday she ___________(study) for a test. 3根据句意首字母及汉语提示完成单词1)I was taking shower in the _________ at that time.2)my mother was cooking in the k__________when I got home.3)The little girl like to f__________her sister and do the same things as her. 4)Yang Liwei wrote some stories about his ___________(经历)as an astronaut. 5)No one knew how the things ____________(发生).6)I looked for my keys t he whole morning, but I couldn’t find them a__________. 7)Luckliy, no one was killed in that traffic a_____________.8)----How do you go to Singapore every Friday? --- By p__________. 9)---What’s the m__________ of Dsmall‖? --- It’s Dnot big‖.10)There was a long ____________(沉默)before anyone answered. Fill in the blanks with “while” and “when”.1.
Tom was eating supper, it began to rain outside. 2. What were you doing
Mr. Zhou came in?3.
Peter was sleeping, a thief broke into his house. 4. She left her hometown she was five.Unit 4 He said I was hard-working重难点分析 1, 学习直接引语和间接引语(宾语从句)。 2, 直接引语和间接引语是一种新的语法现象,接引语,通常置于引号之内;用自己的话转述别人的话或意思叫间接引语,多用宾语从句的形式来表达。有直接引语变为间接引语要注意人称和时态的变化。如,直接引语:She said, DI will play basketball this weekend‖
间接引语:She said she would play basketball that weekend.感悟直接引语和间接引语:比较由直接引语变为间接引语人称和时态发生了什么变化。 人称变化: 第一人称变为 第_______ 人称时态变化:当主句的谓语动词是一般过去式时,间接引语中的动词时态发生相应的变化 注:1
如果主句中的谓语动词是一般现在时,直接引语变为间接引语时,时态一律不变;
D She is a good student.‖---The teacher says that she
a good student-
2 如果间接引语中表示的是客观真理或客观存在,则时态也不变化。
The teacher said , DThe moon moves round the earth.‖ ----The teacher said that the moon
round the earth. 练习:将下列直接引语变为间接引语
1,(Tony) I Tony said _______________ every week. 2.(Linda) I
Linda said _____________at her report card 3.(Lana) ILana said ____________to speak English4.(Scott) I
to Sam’s house Friday night. Scott said______________to Sam’s house Friday night. not---anymore知识拓展:直接引语变间接引语时,应注意掌握以下规律:
1)陈述句由that 引导(that 常可省略)Mother said to Mary: DYou can watch TV when you finish your homework.‖----- Mother told Mary (that)she could watch TV when she finished her homework.
She said to me , DI like English very much.‖------ She said to me (that) she liked English very much. 2) 一般疑问句变为间接引语时,须由从属连词whether/if引导, whether/if之前多用。ask等动词。词序也一律变为陈述的语序。 例如:
He asked me, DDo you know John?‖
---- He asked me whether I knew John.had read that day.Betty asked , DWhen are you going to meet Joe?‖ ---Betty asked when I was going to meet Joe. 练习,把下列句子变为间接引语1He asked, Dwhy are you so late for school, Jimmy?‖ 3.“ Will you tell me the answer to this question?”,he asked. 4. DWhere are you going for vacation, Tony?‖ He wanted to know 5. DDo you remember his birthday?‖,he asked 二,重难点分析通过自评,师评等形式进一步学习直接引语和间接引语,学习情态动词can.在评价时要注意运用以下评价用语,be hard-working, be lazy, be good at, be better at--- than, can do well/better in.通过学习向家人,朋友转述你的成绩报告单,熟练的向别人转述老师的对你的评价。三,巩固练习 1 翻译短语end-of year exams
report card
agree with
.get nervous another disappointing result
copy others’ homework
feel lucky
not ---anymore
pass on the message
start a bad habit
experience different things
between---and--,
both---and, 2 翻译句子1)Lana说她不再生Marcia的气了。Lana said she _____________Marcia __________. 2)你想让李磊把这个信息传给Tom. You want Li Lei _______________________ Tom.3)数学老师说我在数学方面能够做的更好。My math teacher said I _________________ math. 4)我希望您身体健康。I hope you are _____________________.5)你抄别人的作业是不对的。It’s not right _______________________.6)他问我他是否能到我家来学习。He asked me _____ he ________ go to my house to study. 7) 老师问他为什么迟到。The teacher asked him _________he _______ late for school. 8) 他说帮助别人改变了他的生活。He said _________________________________. 9)稀薄的空气使他感到不舒服。Thin air made him _________________.10)她和她的丈夫都认为这是一个好主意。_________she _________ her husband thought this ______ a good idea.11) 我们理应保护好处于处境危险的野生动物。We are _____________________ wild animals _____________.3 用所给单词的适当形式填空1)I’m good at ___________(speak),and you do well in _____________(listen).2)My parents agreed with my ____________(decide),so I decided ________ (be) a teacher in a mountain village when I grow up. 3)You are supposed ___________ (know) the school rules. 4) The teacher said light __________ (travel) faster than sound. 5) He said he ______________ (come) back tomorrow.6) He wants to know what they ________________(do) in the bedroom. Unit5
If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time.重难点分析本单元围绕“Talk about consequences, Decision making‖这一功能话题来学习if 引导的条件状语从句。主句用一般将来时,If 从句则用一般现在时表示一般将来时。知识拓展:if
D如果,假如‖ 引导一个条件状语从句。在对将来的事情进行假设时,if 条件句中动词用一般现在时代替一般将来时 如, If it rains tomorrow, we’ll stay at home.当主句是一般将来时,when, until, before, after, as soon as 等引导的时间壮语从句,和if 从句一样要用一般现在时。如:When you are older, you will find that you will have more problems 练习1 用所给动词的适当形式填空1)If he
______(go) to the movies,he won’t finish his work. 2)If I ________(become) a
doctor,I can help others.3) If we _______(have )time, we will go to the park tomorrow. 4)If you ___ (shout) at the party ,you ___ (have)to leave. 5).If the weather ___ (be) fine, Lily ___ (play) basketball. 6)He ___ (ride) a bike there if it ___ (not rain).7)She ___ (not go) to school if she ___ (not feel) well2 翻译句子1)如果你成为一个专业运动员,你可以去做一些你喜欢做的事情谋生。If you become a professional athlete, you’ll be able to __________________________ you love. 2)周杰伦是以唱歌谋生。Zhou Jielun _______________________________________.. 3)如果你以运动谋生,你的工作有时候会很危险的,your job will sometimes be very dangerous. 4) 姚明靠做篮球运动员谋生。Yao Ming__________________________. 5) 去年我学语文很吃力。I _____________________ Chinese last year.6) 如果你出名,人们会一直注视着你,到处跟着你。If you are famous,people will watch you __________________ and _______ you _____________.7)Tom 总是喜欢帮助别人Tom likes to help others _________________ 3学习掌握下面单词和短语worry about,
be worried about,
share your problems,
be scared to do sth,keep doing sth,
make careless mistakes,
be more careful,
run away fromask sb to do sth,
end of year party
make life difficult,get injured,
have a good/ difficult time doing sth,
a professional athlete,4 根据句意和首字母或汉语提示完成单词1) There are many beautiful f________ in the garden.2) If I go to England, I will have a great c________ to learn English. 3) I’m going to the movies t________.4) If you play sports for a living, it will sometimes be very dangerous.Maybe you’ll get i_________. 5)We will have a football match a______________NO.1 middle school this afternoon.5 用所给单词的正确形式填空。1)We need some ______ patry games, but who will ______ them? (organize) 2) I kept ____(think) how to learn English.3) If you wear your jeans to the party, the teachers _______(not let) you in. 4) I don’t know if my friend ______(come) this afternoon, if he ______(not come),I go shopping alone.6 翻译1)If you share your problems,____________________.(你会感觉更好些) 2)The worst thing is _________________.(什么也不做)3)We should never ___________________(逃避) our problems.4) Our parents have ______________________________.(比我们有更多的经验) 5)I was ______________________(害怕告诉)my parents.6) My daddy said he sometimes ____________________(犯粗心的错误)Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?一, 重难点分析本单元学习现在完成进行时的构成用法及其与一般过去时的区别。 现在完成进行时表示动作从过去某一时间开始,一直延续到现在,可能还要延续下去。常和表示一段时间的状语连用。其构成形式为:have/has been +vingThey have been working
他们已工作两小时了。包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、高等教育、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、初三英语上册Unit1-8复习达标练习07等内容。 
 新目标英语八上Unit1-8练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013---2014 学年度八年级上期中检测考试 (满分 120 分,时间 90 分钟) 第一卷 选择题(共 70...  初三英语第一轮复习八上Unit1-Unit6复习测试题_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区...初三英语复习单元练习卷... 12页 1下载券 人教版初三英语上unit1-... 10页...  2014人教新目标八年级上unit1-7复习练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级 1-7 单元复习一用合适的单词填空 1. Reading is the best way___(learn)...  八年级英语上册 Unit1―3 复习与练习附答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语试卷八年级英语上册 Unit1―3 复习与练习 复习内容: 1. 一般现在时 2.一般过去...  八上unit1-3练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语上册 Units 1-3练习题 (一) 八年级英语上册 Units 1-3 练习题 (一) 班级___姓名___ 一、用括号...  新仁爱英语八年级上册Unit1 复习练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。最新仁爱八年级上册Unit1 Topic1-3 知识点练习,精心挑选。针对性强 ...  2014新人教版八年级上册unit1复习题及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1 八上 Unit1 单元复习试题精选一、单项选择 1. ―Have you read today’s newspa...  2014秋八年级上册英语UNIT1练习1_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级 英语 UNIT 1 测试 1 一、单项选择(20 分) ( ) 1. ―Where would you like to...  2013年版新课标英语八年级上册UNIT1单元练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上册 Unit1 中英互译。 (10 分) 1.someone important ___ 2. I wonder ___ ...本类论文总排行版
本类论文本月排行
本类论文本周排行 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初三英语单元复习
下载积分:810
内容提示:初三英语单元复习,初三,英语,单元,复习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:44:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
初三英语单元复习
官方公共微信 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
九年级英语冀教版上unit 1lesson 1— 4单元复习
下载积分:600
内容提示:九年级英语冀教版上unit 1lesson 1— 4单元复习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 03:02:24|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
九年级英语冀教版上unit 1lesson 1— 4单元复习
官方公共微信公考,家教,作文,写作,答案,中考,高考,语文,英语,培训,教师,律师,秘书,文秘,作业,辅导
&>&&>&人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课说课稿
人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课说课稿_2600字
人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课说课稿
惠东县稔山中学 陈滋娘
各位老师:
今天我说课的内容是人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课,这一节是复习课。中考英语复习阶段非常重要,复习可以查漏补缺,能使知识达到系统、全面。下面我将从以下几个方面阐述说课:
一、复习目标:
熟练掌握现在完成时态的用法。
二、课前准备:
要求学生在课前复习这两个单元,背诵课文的部分段落、对话和单词,复习现在完成时态,及动词的变化形式。(P255--257的动词不规则变化表)
三、知识要点:
(一)、现在完成时态的构成
have/has+动词的过去分词
(二)、与现在完成时态连用的常用副词,词组
just,already,yet,ever,never,several,times,so far,in the last/past few years.
already一般用于肯定句中,而yet一般用于疑问句或否定句中。
(三)、现在完成时态表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响或结果
(四)、现在完成时态也可表示过去发生的动作一直持续到现在的动作或状态,可以和表示从去某一时刻延续到现在(包括“现在”在内)的一段时间的状语连用,常以for和since引导
for和表示一段时间的词组连用。
since和表示过去某一时刻的词或词组连用。
Have/has been to 与have/has gone to的区别:
Have/has been to意为“已经去过某地,且已回来”,have/has gone to意为“去了某地,但还未回来”。
(五)、现在完成时态中延续性动词与短暂性动词之间的转换.
现在完成时态可以表示已经发生了的动作持续到现在(包括相应“现在”在内)的动作或状态,但动词必须是延续性动词,因此,如果句子需要现在用现在完成时态,有些短暂性动词要改成相应的延续性动词或词组,常见的有:leave—be away, die—be dead , buy—have,
borrow—keep, open—be open, begin/start—be on,
arrive/reach/get—be in, come/go—be in, get up –be up
get ill/fall—be ill, join—be in the /be a member of
四、复习的词组:
1.on the shelf 在架子上
2.at the monent 现在;此刻
3.used to 过去常常做某事
4.put down 放下;写下
5.pay for sth. 付款
<e up with 提供;提出
7.think of 认为;想起
8.get,, back 找回;要回
9.pick up 拾(拿)起
10.(a)large number(s) of大量
11.all overthe world 遍及整个世界
12.no matter 无论怎样
13.give up 放弃
14.ever since 从那时起
15.so far 迄今为止
<e true 实现
17.slow down 减慢
18.be proud of以,,,,自豪
19.speak highly 称赞
20.not only ,,but also 不仅,,,,而且
21.the TV station 电视台
22.be afraid of 害怕
23.a piece of music 一首音乐
24.cut down 砍下;割下
25.make a contribution to 贡献给;捐赠
26.all one’s life (某人的)一生
27.do well in 在某方面擅长
1.Have you got,,?
Have you got a CD player? 你有一台激光唱机吗?
2.,,so+倒装
She was worried and so was the librarian.
她很担心,图书管理员也一样。
3.What’s the,,like today?
What’s the surfing lide today? 今天冲浪怎么样?
4.Have you ever been to,,?
Have you ever been to Hawaii?
你曾经去过夏威夷吗?
5.There be+sth.+doing sth.
My friend said there was a truck collecting rubbish outside. 我朋友说外面有辆收集垃圾的卡车。
6.It’s a pleasant way to do sth.
It’s a pleasant way to help keep our city clean.
这是一种愉快的方式帮助保持我们城市干净。
7.the+比较级,the+比较级
The more trees ,the better. 树越多越好。
六、教学设计过程:
第一, 热身
叫一位学生上讲台作值日汇报。
第二, 朗读单词和词组
首先要求学生打开单词表,自由朗读第一和第二单元的词汇,对于不熟练的词汇做个暗号,加强练习。然后两人小组口头考查词汇。
第三,复习短语和句型
要求学生自由朗读试卷上的重点短语和句型,然后做试卷上的小练习,两人小组讨论答案。接下来,要求学生复习现在完成时态,让学生小组讨论现在完成时态的用法,应该注意哪些问题,老师就在旁边解答疑问。
第四,对话练习
要求学生用现在完成时态像下面的对话进行对话。
A:Have you ever travelled on a plane?
B:Yes,I have.\ No, I haven’t.
A:Have you ,,..
第五,听力练习
要求学生完成一个有关现在完成时态的听力练习,提高听力水平,考查学生对现在完成时态的掌握程度。
第六,巩固练习
要求学生复习现在完成时态,让学生小组讨论现在完成时态的用法,应该注意哪些问题。然后,发一份现在完成时态的专项练习试题,让学生去完成,老师就在旁边解答疑问。最后,对现在完成时态做一个小结。
第七,布置作业
完成试卷的题目,复习这两个单元的词汇,准备下节课听写,预先复习第三单元。
七、板书设计:
我努力做到板书的清晰有序,安排合理。在主板书处列出语言点,副板书位置列出词汇、句子,这样可以使学生清晰记在心里。
广东省东莞市天富励德实业有限公司 维修电工基础知识测试题 姓名: 1、电气图包括:系统图和框图、电路图、功能表图、逻辑图、位置图和( )。 A、部件图 B、接线图与接线表 C、元件图 D、装配图 2、如图所示电器的名称为( )。 A、单相鼠龙式异步电动机 B、三相鼠龙式异步电动机 C、三相绕线式异
XXX年安全生产工作总结暨XXX年工作思路 XX镇位于,距XX公里,幅员面积为XX平方公里,辖XX个行政村,X个居委会。总人口为XXXXX人,总户数为XXXX户,耕地面积为XXX亩,XX公路、XX公路穿境而过,交通四通八达,十分便利。 XXX年工作总结 一年来,镇党委、政府在县委、县政府的正确领导
职称计算机考试试题库(后附答案) 一、 单选题 1、 C 是当今社会发展的潮流和趋势,其程度标志着一个国家的生产力发展水平。 A 全球化 B 市场化 C 信息化 D 军事化 2、物质资源和能量资源与 D 一起构成了现代社会发展的三大战略资源。 A 科技资源 B 自然资源 C 石油资源 D 信息资源
44魏厕 食品生产日期不得随意标注 口山东省蒙阴质量技术监督局尚明安 标注食品的生产日期和保质期”;“伪 虚假标注食品生产日期欺骗消费者。近 造或者虚假标注食品生产日期和保质 日,山东省蒙阴县质量技术监督局在对 期的,责令限期改正,处以500元以上 食品生产加工企业进行执法检查时,发 现有一家企业
2010年03月第03期总第178期 思想教育研究 StudiesinIdeolo西cflEducmion 豳继承与借鉴 延安精神的科学内涵与价值意蕴 ——兼谈大学生传承延安精神 崔景明 (合肥工业大学 人文经济学院, 安徽 合肥 230009) 哺每要】延安精神是中华民族的宝贵精神财富,是实现中
人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课说课稿 惠东县稔山中学 陈滋娘 各位老师: 上午好! 今天我说课的内容是人教版初三英语第一和第二单元复习课,这一节是复习课。中考英语复习阶段非常重要,复习可以查漏补缺,能使知识达到系统、全面。下面我将从以下几个方面阐述说课: 一、复习目标: 熟练掌握现在完成时态的
2013年中招百日誓师大会发言稿 各位老师 亲爱的同学们 大家晚上好! 今天是个特殊的日子,离2013年中招考试仅剩一百天,再过一百天,你们将肩负着老师殷切的希望,怀揣着父母深情的嘱托,携带着学长美好的祝愿,跨进中招考场,去接受你们人生的第一次检阅,去书写你们青春岁月最绚丽的一笔,去演奏你们辉煌人
一年级上册生字表2 yī èr sān 一 二 三 shí mù hé 十 木 禾 shànɡ xià tǔ ɡè 上 下 土 个 bá rù dà tiān 八 入 大 天 rén huǒ wén liù人 火 文 六 qī ér jiǔ wú 七 儿 九 无 kǒu rì zhōnɡ 口 日
北外百科 一、名词解释(50 分) 01. 原始人对于自然界不只是简单地解释和探索,为了更好地生活,他们还要与自然做不屈 的 斗争,于是就创造了歌颂与自然做斗争的英雄的故事,如精卫填海、夸父逐日、鲧禹治水 等。 02. 从天宝十五载六月潼关失守,杜甫到奉先携家属北上避难,到乾元二年秋赴秦州之前,
苏教版科学三年级上册(一至三单元) 期 中 练 习 题 命题人:吕群芬(蓬溪县小学科学名师工作室名师) 一、填空。 1、﹙ ﹚ 被称为杂交水稻之父。 2、科学探究的步骤:提出问题--﹙ ﹚----﹙ ﹚ ----得出结论。 3、不倒翁不易倒的原因﹙ ﹚。 4、﹙ ﹚是《本草纲目》的作者。 5、电影
一个留守儿童的故事 ____记我校留守儿童郑茜茜 故市镇杜王小学教师 杨殿元 在我们故市镇杜王小学六年级,有一位极其普通的女孩,她叫郑茜茜,是个留守儿童。她是个不幸的孩子。她的父母在她出生不到一岁就离异了。母亲只身一人到广东打工,不久便改嫁了。不满一岁的她和爷爷、奶奶及爸爸苦渡日月。 随着时间的推
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语知识点复习 的文章

随机推荐