highconcentrationsofdipotassiummsuifate是什么意思

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
differential effects of acidosis, high potassium concentrations, and metabolic i.
下载积分:2000
内容提示:differential effects of acidosis, high potassium concentrations, and metabolic inhibition on noradrenaline release and its presy
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 11:29:34|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
differential effects of acidosis, high potassium c
官方公共微信Hemodynamic behavior during hemodialysis: effects of dialysate concentrations of bicarbonate and potassium.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):490-6. doi: 10.59. Epub
2014 Nov 23.Hemodynamic behavior during hemodialysis: effects of dialysate concentrations of bicarbonate and potassium.1, , , , , , , , , .1Nephrology Division, University of S?o Paulo, School of Medicine, S?o Paulo, Brazil.AbstractBACKGROUND/AIMS: Ultrafiltration that occurs during hemodialysis (HD) promotes profound alterations in a relatively short period of time. The dialysate content of bicarbonate (DBic) and potassium (DK) may have impact over intradialytic hemodynamics, which goes beyond ultrafiltration, and its impact was evaluated in a prospective cohort.METHODS: 30 patients under HD were submitted to hemodynamic assessment (HA) at the beginning and at the end of HD sessions, through a non-invasive method. Serum minus dialysate potassium concentration was expressed as K-Gap. Cardiac index (CI) and peripheral arterial resistance (PAR) variation (post-HD minus pre-HD) were expressed as ΔCI and ΔPAR. Dialysate content of sodium and calcium were expressed as DNa and DCa, respectively.RESULTS: Mean DNa, DK and DBic were, respectively, 136.4 ± 1.1, 2.1 ± 0.6 and 38.2 ± 2.1 mEq/L. In 15 patients, DCa was &1.5 mmol/L and in the other 15 patients ≤ 1.5 mmol/L. The K-Gap ranged from 1.4 to 5.1 mEq/l (median 3.0 mEq/L). There was a reduction in post-HD CI and systolic blood pressure (ΔCI = -0.72l/min/m(2) and -11.3±15.1mmHg, respectively, p&0.001 for both). Conversely, PAR increased (ΔPAR = 272dyn.s/cm(5), p&0.001). Lower post-HD CI was was associated to higher DBic (p=0.0013) and lower K-Gap (p=0.026). In multivariate analysis, ΔCI was dependent on DBic and K-Gap, whereas ΔPAR was dependent on dialysate calcium during HD.CONCLUSION: We confirmed that Na and Ca dialysate content exerts and important role on hemodynamic during HD. In addition, our findings pointed out that higher dialysate concentrations of bicarbonate and potassium promote lower cardiac performance at the end of hemodialysis session.(C) 2014 S. Karger AG, Basel.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .The responses of rainbow trout gills to high lithium and potassium concentrations in water.
- PubMed - NCBI
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):419-25. Epub
2007 May 16.The responses of rainbow trout gills to high lithium and potassium concentrations in water.1, , , .1Department of Biology, University of Joensuu, P.O. Box 111, FI-80101 Joensuu, Finland. victoria.tkatcheva@sympatico.caAbstractThe objective of this study is to discern the effects of increased waterborne lithium and potassium on rainbow trout gill histology, lipid composition, and enzyme activity. The study aims to elucidate the effects of these ions in the laboratory in concentrations similar to those prevailing in a forest lake Poppalij?rvi in a contaminated mining area in NW Russia. Under the lithium and potassium exposure, the fish were further stressed by high pH (8.2 as in Lake Poppalij?rvi) and lack of food. These multiple stress conditions altered the gill membrane fluidity by increasing sphingomyelin (5.5+/-0.6 compared to 2.9+/-0.3% in the control) and reducing cholesterol (4+/-1 compared to 17+/-3 mg g(-1) in the control). The total ATPase activity tended to be higher in the lithium-potassium-exposed group (46+/-6 compared to 34+/-2 micromol Pi h(-1) mg(-1)protein in the control). Lithium toxicity was lowered here by the protective role of higher potassium contents.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .Alteration of intracellular potassium and sodium concentrations correlates with induction of cytopathic effects by human immunodeficiency virus.
- PubMed - NCBI
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: 8764056FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):5447-54.Alteration of intracellular potassium and sodium concentrations correlates with induction of cytopathic effects by human immunodeficiency virus.1, , , , , .1Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA.AbstractIncreases in intracellular concentrations of potassium ([K+]i) and sodium ([Na+]i) occur concomitantly with cytopathic effects induced in a CD4+ T-lymphoblastoid cell line acutely infected by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This [K+]i increase was greater in cells infected by cytopathic HIV strains than in cells infected by less cytopathic strains. T cells persistently infected by HIV had an increased [K+]i but displayed an [Na+]i similar to that of mock-infected cells. HIV induced increases in [K+]i and [Na+]i after cytopathic infection of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells, but the magnitude of the Na+ changes did not correlate with the extent of the cytopathic effect. Enhanced movement of cations may osmotically drive water entry, resulting in balloon degeneration and lysis of HIV-infected cells. These observations offer potential approaches for antiviral therapies.PMID: 8764056
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC190502 MeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .

我要回帖

更多关于 jackpot是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐