翻do you know you're a nuisance! i hate to tell youyou, too

新概念英语第125课语法问题Can't you come in and have tea now,Peter?Not yet.I must water the garden first.Do you have to water it now?I'm afraid I must.Look at it.It's terribly dry.What a nuisance.Last summer it was very dry too.Don't you re_百度作业帮
新概念英语第125课语法问题Can't you come in and have tea now,Peter?Not yet.I must water the garden first.Do you have to water it now?I'm afraid I must.Look at it.It's terribly dry.What a nuisance.Last summer it was very dry too.Don't you re
新概念英语第125课语法问题Can't you come in and have tea now,Peter?Not yet.I must water the garden first.Do you have to water it now?I'm afraid I must.Look at it.It's terribly dry.What a nuisance.Last summer it was very dry too.Don't you remember?I had to water it every day.Well,I'll have tea by myself.That was quickly!(这里为什么要用WAS从语法上看貌似不需要用过去式表达吧)Have you finished already?Yes.You look out of the window.It's raining.That means you don't need to water the garden?need to 也算情态动词嘛?后面跟的动词也必须是原形吗?That was a pleasant surprise.这里也是同样的问题.感觉这句话就是在当下时间说的当下的事啊It means I can have tea now instead.
That was quickly!& that 指代前文中浇花这件事,发生在过去,所以.need有2种用法 1是做情态动词 后接原形 其他情态动词都是后接原形,2是作动词,后接不定式构成need to 结构倒数第二句话,that指代前文中的下雨这件事,发生在过去,所以...童鞋,我向你推荐魔方格作业神器,很好用的哦
这是祈使句。有now不一定非得用现在进行时。这里是情态动词can+动词原形的句子。
祈使句是祈使句,但根据句子的上下文没感觉出来要用过去时态啊。need to 算情态动词?Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.
Sponsor Content
After being diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer, Roddie Williams and his wife searched up and down for a treatment option that would both allow him to keep working and
Implementing an exercise regimen seems like a relatively simple concept: if you log the hours in the gym, you’ll see your performance improve. But unfortunately, for people who experience exercise-induced
When facing surgery to remove cancers and tumors, a major concern — for patients and physicians alike — is ensuring that all of the cancerous cells are removed in order
Treatment for cancer is often frightening, even downright menacing. Of course, the goal of cancer treatment is to target cancer cells as accurately and precisely as possible, killing them and
“When did it get so cold?” “Where’d summer go?” “Where’d I put those sweaters?” These are common questions this time of year as Philly makes the move to fall and
The old office adage is “work smarter, not longer.” Consumers are always looking for ways to more efficiently manage their hectic lives, continually reaching for tools and apps that help
For the allergy prone, it’s not uncommon to cycle through a host of treatments — antihistamines, decongestants and who knows what else — before eventually becoming exasperated and, not to
Think you know everything about Philadelphia politics and beyond? Put your knowledge to the test with this political-diehard-approved quiz to prove whether you’re simply skimming Sunday’s headlines or knocking on
A move to Delaware can be strategic for several reasons — lower property taxes and tax-free shopping come to mind — but you might be surprised to learn about its
We’ve already filled you in on the ultimate suburb for city people (hint: it’s Ambler), but what about a city area that boasts the residential feel of the suburbs? Graduate
Next Article:
Brian Howard |
Victor Fiorillo |
Liz Spikol |
Joel Mathis |
Holly Otterbein |
Dan McQuade |

我要回帖

更多关于 i hate you是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐