tom( ) going hiking hiking. 1likes2like3li

当前位置:
>>>阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)My dear friends,..
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)My dear friends, what do you often do at the weekends or on holidays? Do you like going hiking? Most people enjoy hiking, especially in spring or autumn.Hiking is a healthy activity. But do you know why many people like going hiking? The reason why people go hiking is different from each other. Here are some of the most important reasons for people to hike.First, hiking is a kind of good _______, and it is good for your _______ and not hurt your body. You can relax(放松) yourself during the hiking. And you can get fresh air, too.(1)Second, hiking is easy and cheap. All you need to do is to wear a pair of hiking shoes to start.(2)At last, hiking is the best way to get away from your everyday life. You could hike alone or go with your family or your good friends. And you can have a picnic together during hiking. So why not plan your hiking day right now? Let’s go hiking together!小题1:在(1)句的空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。________& _______小题2:将(2)句译成中文。____________________________________________________________小题3:回答问题:How many reasons for hiking are there in the passage? _________________________________________________________________________________小题4:在文中找出与You just need to wear a pair of trainers to start your hiking. 意思相近的句子。___________________________________________________________________小题5:在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。___________________________________________________________________________
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:exercise/sport(s), health小题2:最后,徒步旅行是使你远离日常生活的最好方式。小题3:Three.小题4:All you need to do is to wear a pair of hiking shoes to start.小题5:Hiking is a healthy activity.试题分析:这篇短文主要描述了徒步旅行对于健康的好处,并详细描述了为什么要进行徒步旅行的三点原因。小题1:结合语境可知,徒步旅行是一种运动,并且对健康有好处。故填:exercise/sport(s), health小题2:翻译时注意语言表达习惯,可以适当改变语序。小题3:通过First,Second, At last,三个表示顺序的词语可知作者讲了三个原因。故答:Three.小题4:本句语义是,你只需要一双运动鞋来开始你的徒步旅行就行了。文中All you need to do is to wear a pair of hiking shoes to start.所有你需要做的就是穿上一双登山鞋开始。小题5:本文主要讲述的是徒步旅行对于健康的好处,故选Hiking is a healthy activity.徒步旅行是一种健康的活动。点评:本题中个别小题不能直接从文中找到答案,需要自己根据相关内容分析总结。一定要弄懂全文后再动手解答问题。书写答案时,注意首字母大写,因为是回答问句,即使只有一个单词也是一个句子。为避免不必要的错误,只要能使用原文的就尽量使用原文回答问题,即使自己总结也尽量使用短句。同时并注意人称和数的变化。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)My dear friends,..”主要考查你对&&问答题&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
问答题:主要是根据前提问题来做出相应的要求内的答案,题型比较灵活但是考查了学生多方面的知识和技能。要做好这类题,就要注意平时知识的积累,包括单词、词组、句型等。
发现相似题
与“阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)My dear friends,..”考查相似的试题有:
294209283349288081267193306041290209The students of Class Three are going hiking for their fieldtrip. Hiking is good for people’s health. Many hikers like to hike in the countryside, forest (森林) and mountains. Just walking for fun is the first kind of hiking. Many people lik_百度作业帮
The students of Class Three are going hiking for their fieldtrip. Hiking is good for people’s health. Many hikers like to hike in the countryside, forest (森林) and mountains. Just walking for fun is the first kind of hiking. Many people lik
The students of Class Three are going hiking for their fieldtrip. Hiking is good for people’s health. Many hikers like to hike in the countryside, forest (森林) and mountains. Just walking for fun is the first kind of hiking. Many people like to hike in the parks or just on the sidewalks.A hike can take a few hours or weeks. For most hiking, people just need clothes and shoes that are good for the weather. At the beginning hikers should start with walks that they can do in one day. As you get stronger, you can go on overnight hikes. Later you can go longer than that. You can make your hiking last (持续) a few days or weeks.For safety (安全), hikers should hike with someone. You should have one or two friends with you. It is also a good idea to carry a map.Backpacking is another kind of hiking. People carry food, clothes and other things on their backs in packs. Backpackers can stay many days in the places where there is no food to buy. They carry what they need on their backs.Now put on your hiking shoes and take a hike.小题1:How many kinds of hiking are there in the passage?
小题2:______ is a good idea for hiking.
A.Carrying food
B.Carrying a pack.
C.Carrying a map.
D.Walking alone.
小题3:To walk for fun, many people like to walk ______.
A.with backpacks on their backs
B.in a place where there is no food to buy
C.in the parks or on the sidewalks
D.in the parks or in the zoo
小题4:The hikers often hike with somebody to ______.
A.buy some food
B.be safe
C.talk with
D.exercise for fun
小题5:Many hikers like hiking in the ______.
A.mountains
C.countryside
D.all of the above
小题1:B小题2:C小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D
文章主要讲了远足的一些事宜并鼓励人们去远足小题1:B细节题&由 hike in the park&&& on the sidewalks&&&& backpacking可知共三种,故选B小题2:C细节题。根据第三段第三句It is also a good idea to carry a map.可知带地图是个好主意,故选C小题3:C细节题。根据第一段最后两句Just walking for fun is the first kind of hiking. Many people like to hike in the parks or just on the sidewalks.可知选C小题4:B细节题。第三段第一句For safety (安全), hikers should hike with someone.可知是为了安全 故选B小题5:D第一段中Many hikers like to hike in the countryside, forest (森林) and mountains.可知人们喜欢在山里,森林里,乡村远足,故选D问3道单选1what about ___hiking this sunday great.I did like__with you A to go ,going Bgoing going Cgoing to gong D togo togo 2 I need tow __ and __ sauce now A tomatoes a B tomato,a teaspoon of C tomatoes ,someD tomato,a teaspoon .3 ___cup up an _百度作业帮
问3道单选1what about ___hiking this sunday great.I did like__with you A to go ,going Bgoing going Cgoing to gong D togo togo 2 I need tow __ and __ sauce now A tomatoes a B tomato,a teaspoon of C tomatoes ,someD tomato,a teaspoon .3 ___cup up an
问3道单选1what about ___hiking this sunday great.I did like__with you A to go ,going Bgoing going Cgoing to gong D togo togo 2 I need tow __ and __ sauce now A tomatoes a B tomato,a teaspoon of C tomatoes ,someD tomato,a teaspoon .3 ___cup up an onion and a tomato,___add them to the sandwich.___ eat
1 C going to goabout是介词 后跟动词inglike doing强调一贯性的,like to do强调临时性的2 C tomatoes ,sometomato可数,要加ssauce不可数,要么说some sauce,或者a teaspoon of sauce3 a,/ ,to
是要题目还是什么的?填空(英语)1.tom is upset ,because he ( )his( )leg yesterday .he went to( )the doctor this morning.2.i like the great wall very much.it is ( )beijing.we ( )going to go there this summer holiday .i think we will ( )happy.3.my sister ( )a fever _百度作业帮
填空(英语)1.tom is upset ,because he ( )his( )leg yesterday .he went to( )the doctor this morning.2.i like the great wall very much.it is ( )beijing.we ( )going to go there this summer holiday .i think we will ( )happy.3.my sister ( )a fever
填空(英语)1.tom is upset ,because he ( )his( )leg yesterday .he went to( )the doctor this morning.2.i like the great wall very much.it is ( )beijing.we ( )going to go there this summer holiday .i think we will ( )happy.3.my sister ( )a fever yesterday.now she ( ) ( )in bed.4.look at the cat and the dog .they are( ).the cat is ( )than the dog.but i like the ( )5.it is a( ).we can wait for it( )the( ).
1. see 2.in ;are ;be 3.had ; was; lying 4.dog 5. until ;sunnyday
left(right)
lying4.runing
dog5.rainyday新目标英语八年级(上)3单元练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语八年级(上)3单元练习题
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​英​语​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便