英语连词成句器 6 7 10

小学六年级英语连词成句?_百度知道
小学六年级英语连词成句?
you,ride6 visit,do,name,t,is,it,train,what,present,linda,to,no,you,haven&#39,all10 got,bike,sometimes,world,is,from,are,welcome4 all around,is,bears,shouid,谢谢 1 my,the,go,i2 fantastic,of,places,,london,i,sre,school,flags5 she,her,快点,don&#39,these,you,thank,are,from,i,am,the,it9 i,there,no,have,what,they,want7 what,we,a3 you,to,and,are,pencils感谢大家啊,zoo,those8t,think急用
It is a train.9, I am from London.10. Do you want to visit the zoo? They are bears. Sometimes she rides her bike to school. There are flags from all around the world. What are those. I think we should go to all of these places.2, I don&#39. Thank you.5.8? No. Whatt? No. You are welcome!3;t.4.6. Have you got any pencils.7. What is it. My name is Linda1, I haven&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
9: think we should go to all of these places,i am from london:Have you got pencils? NO!)8.6.5.(你自己打错了吧--.10.2;t:Thank you:Sometimes she rides her bike to school:what is it,i don&#39:what a fantastic present.给分吧
累死了,i haven&#39!You are welcome4!3.7:There are flags from aii around the world:DO you want to visit the zoo? NO:Those bears are what they see? It is a train:My name is linda 1;t
My name is Linda, I am from London.What a fantastic personThank you, you are welcomeThere are flags from all around the worldShe rides her bike to school sometimesI don.t want to you to visit the zoo.What bears are they are thoseLt it what it is a trainI think two should go to all of these placesHave you got pencils no I haven't
london.What
fantastic.Thank
you,welcome
1.My name is linda,I am from london
小学六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连词成句:1.I 1eave on pick the up weekend often2.he making is snowman a3.season 1ike do best which's4.birthday my is in June grandpa's5.is dinner cooking in brother kitchen the my6.the cathing butterf1ies are7.when get do up you8.play sports I at_百度作业帮
连词成句:1.I 1eave on pick the up weekend often2.he making is snowman a3.season 1ike do best which's4.birthday my is in June grandpa's5.is dinner cooking in brother kitchen the my6.the cathing butterf1ies are7.when get do up you8.play sports I at
连词成句:1.I 1eave on pick the up weekend often2.he making is snowman a3.season 1ike do best which's4.birthday my is in June grandpa's5.is dinner cooking in brother kitchen the my6.the cathing butterf1ies are7.when get do up you8.play sports I at 3;00 usually
1.I often pick up leaves on weekend.我经常在周末捡树叶.2.He is making a snowman.他在堆雪人呢.3.Which season do you like best?你最喜欢哪个季节?4.My grandpa's birthday is in June.我爷爷的生日在六月份.5.My brother is cooking dinner in the kitchen.我哥哥在厨房做(晚)饭呢.6.They are catching butterflies.他们捉蝴蝶呢.7.When do you get up?你几点起床?8.I usually play sports at 3:00.我通常三点钟进行体育锻炼.6连词成句 _百度作业帮
6连词成句&
1.What colour is it?2.It sleeps for eighteen hours a day.3.Is it big or small?
4.The little child is sleeping.5.It has no leg.6.
6.That we can learn a lesson from owl today.
What culour is it?
Is it big or small?
The little child is sleeping.
It has no legs.连词成句,,6、7、8、9、10_百度知道
6.Tony works as a cook in a primary school.7.Don't always keep your worries to yourself.8.She hopes to have a pair of glasses.9.What about another time discussing this prob缉旦光秆叱飞癸时含江lem?10.We are looking forward to your reply.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁出题:七年级下英语7至10单元的题目(新目标)1.英汉互译(10个词组,10个句子)2.选择题(20个)3.句子配对(10个)4.连词成句(10个)5.连词成句(10个)6.句型转换(10个)7.阅读填词(1个)(这个问题MS很麻烦_百度作业帮
出题:七年级下英语7至10单元的题目(新目标)1.英汉互译(10个词组,10个句子)2.选择题(20个)3.句子配对(10个)4.连词成句(10个)5.连词成句(10个)6.句型转换(10个)7.阅读填词(1个)(这个问题MS很麻烦
出题:七年级下英语7至10单元的题目(新目标)1.英汉互译(10个词组,10个句子)2.选择题(20个)3.句子配对(10个)4.连词成句(10个)5.连词成句(10个)6.句型转换(10个)7.阅读填词(1个)(这个问题MS很麻烦吧?所以多给点积分咯..)
下载的就有!初一英语下学期期末测试(A卷):[分享交流]边城中学初二英语月考试卷初一下学期英语期末试卷 :初一英语同步优化训练05~06下学期期末测试(B卷人教试验修订本) :七年级英语下学期期末复习测试卷(附答案):

我要回帖

更多关于 小学二年级连词成句 的文章

随机推荐