中国四川的地形是什么理地形总休特是什么?中国四川的地形是什么理特征对中国人产生了什么影响?

共10233个阅读者,10条回复 |
发表时间: 15:43
国外网友:现今中国的地理位置是地球上最具优势的 &&
菜古子 发表在
华声论坛 .cn/forum-70-1.html
  正文翻译:
  MING-LOYALIST
  China has called itself &middle kingdom&since ancient times, probably due to what ancient Chinese thought that theywere the culturally most advance however geographically it sort of was in thecontext of eastern Asia anyway. What I&m wondering is was that a hugedisadvantage? too many neighbors and potential enemies and too much border needto be guarded. Are some states naturally geographically disadvantaged whileothers are blessed? I think so. I think centrally placed states aredisadvantaged when compared to peripheral states.
  Let me give some examples.
  Persia/Iran- smack middle of Eurasia, hadto face Romefrom the west and was conquered by Arabs from the west. Then was conquered fromthe east by Turks and Mongols.
  Korea - though luckily don&t have as much open border as persia but is stuck in the middle between chinaand Japan,how difficult is it to defend against one while watching over the other?
  Britain and Japan- islands off the eurasian super continent? can you be more blessed? easy todefend, difficult to assualt.
  Russia -northern nation - how many invasion have failed due to its vastness andcoldness?
  Mongolia- also a northern nation with only its southern neighbour as a real threat whenit was founded. I read Chingis Han only left 2000 odd soldiers to defend Mongoliawhile taking the rest with him on a invasion of Jin. That means he left only%1-%2 of his forces defend his home during his invasion, how many countries cando that.
  Now for China, during Tang it had to jugglebetween Tibetans and Arabs in the west, Turks and Uyghurs in the north andKoguryo and Paekje in the east plus Nanzhao wars in the south. Late Mingdynasty had Mongol incursions in the northwest while it sent its troops east toKoreato fight a Japanese invasion which gave the Manchu’s in the north the precioustime needed to consolidate.
  Imagine if China was just a few degreesfurther to the north.
  自古以来,中国便以‘中央王国’自居。究其缘由,可能是在东亚的大背景下,古代中国人认为他们拥有最先进的文化。我想知道最大的劣势是什么?多国毗邻、强敌环伺、亟待防守的漫长边境线。当其他国家受到上天眷顾的时候,一些国家是否自然地在地缘上处于劣势?我深以为然。我觉得处于中央的国家与外围国家相比处于劣势。
  下面我举几个例子:
  波斯/伊朗――横亘亚欧大陆中央地带,向西直面罗马并被阿拉伯所灭,向东则亡于突厥和蒙古的铁蹄之下。
  朝鲜――尽管不像伊朗那样四面受敌,不过夹在中国和日本之间进退维谷,盯紧其中一方的同时还要防范另一方,其难度可想而知。
  英国和日本――游离于亚欧大陆之外的岛国?还有比这更好的恩赐吗?典型的易守难攻
  俄罗斯――北方国家,多少次侵略被它的广袤和寒冷而挫败?
  蒙古――同样是北方国家,当它建立的时候,它的南方邻居是真正的威胁。成吉思汗只留下了2000兵马,带上其余军队进攻金国。这意味着他在入侵的时候只留下了1%到2%的部队用于防守,试问有几个国家可以做到?
  至于中国,在唐朝就不得不面对西方的西藏和阿拉伯人,北部的突厥和维吾尔人,东部的高句丽和百济,以及南方对南诏的征讨。后来明朝出兵朝鲜打退日本侵犯的同时,蒙古也在西北犯边,从而使北方的满人有了宝贵的休养生息的时间。
  想象一下如果中国再朝北一些会是什么样子。
&&&&更多精彩军事资讯,请点击华声军事首页:
----------------------------------------------我一直在思考一个问题
这个世界到底是谁在管
张友人?释迦牟尼?穆罕默德?耶和华?
回复时间: 15:46
  评论翻译:
  1、Guest_Conan the destroyer
  If that were the case, China wouldn&texist as we know it. Just look at the Mongol culture and lifestyle, only a fewdegrees above northern China.
  如果真的是那样的话,我们所熟知的中国就不存在了。看看蒙古的文化和生活方式,和中国北方差不多。
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2、l0ckx
  Are some states naturally geographicallydisadvantaged while others are blessed?
  当其他国家受到上天眷顾的时候,一些国家是否自然地在地缘上处于劣势?(引用)
  Generally speaking, any landlocked countrywithout a passage to the sea is at a disadvantage. This can really make orbreak a country in the realms of doing intl. trade. Look at many landlockedcountries in Africa for example.
  一般来说,没有出海口的内陆国家是不占优势的。在国际上要么很烂要么很亮。比如说众多非洲内陆国家。
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3、Zorigo
  Present day PRC location is most advantagedplace on Earth. Everything is within reach
  - to North accessible to abundant rawmaterial of Mongolian coal, copper, cattle and its by-products, Siberiantimber, gas,. Only PRC has to maintain most friendly relationship with northernneighbors. Also PRC can exist without them too.
  - to East direct access to Japan, Korea and across the Pacific toboth American continent.
  - to South
SEA, Australia
  - to West access to Kazakh oil, CentralAsian raw materials, Muslim markets
  现今中国的位置是地球上最具优势的。一切都触手可及。
  向北可以得到蒙古蕴藏丰富的煤、铜、牲畜和副产品、西伯利亚的原木和天然气。中国必须与北方邻居保持友好的关系。当然没有它们中国仍然存在。
  向东直取日本、朝鲜,通过太平洋到达南北美洲
  向南有东南亚和澳大利亚
  向西可以获得哈萨克斯的的石油、中亚的原料和穆斯林的市场。
  4、Karakhan
  If that were the case, China wouldn&texist as we know it. Just look at the Mongol culture and lifestyle, only a fewdegrees above northern China.
  I have to agree with Conan. Many seem tobelieve that the vast expanse that is the Russian Far East and Siberia would be nice places to have populations. Howeverthey fail to realize that the climate there is simply terrible. Growing seasonsare incredibly short, and limited to certain valleys around theAmur/Heilongjiang, in an other wise, mountainous region. Further north pastthese mountainous area is nothing but tundra and permafrost (there already ispermafrost in the more temperate areas).. and even in N.E China, you still seelimited agriculture. Its one of the reasons why the native populations of FarNorthern Asia were miniscule then, and continue to be miniscule. The citiesthat are there today, are mostly centered around modern industry (i.eautomobiles, aviation, etc) which obviously did not exist centuries ago, ratherthan agriculture. Trade is also limited since its too far from most marketsback then and even now. The area would still be prone to nomadic invasions aswell.
  Like Zorigo has said, present day and evenancient Chinahad a nice geographical position. lots of temperate ports, decent climate(where the majority of the population lived), and many long rivers, which arevaluable for transportation into the inland areas as well as agriculture.
  Some of China&s neighbors are much moredisadvantaged.
  For those in post Soviet Central Asia (the &stans&), things are worse. they areland locked. and no matter how much they can dislike the Russians, Russiawill always be the primary influence over them because all infrastructurepoints north. China has theTien Shan as a major obstacle, and there are mountainous terrain in Afghanistan and Iran. However, the borders with Russia areflat, easy to cross over, and thus, pipelines, rail ways, roads, are easier tobuild and goods easier to transport over. Mongolia is also in a pretty badlocation.
  Even certain regions in China are verydisadvantaged. economic development in Xizang/Tibet and Qinghai will always be difficult because oftheir remote locations and difficult terrains.
  我同意。很多人好像都认为广袤辽阔的俄罗斯远东和西伯利亚地区适合人类居住,然而他们忘了这里不仅仅气候恶劣。生长的季节出奇的短,而且仅限于阿穆尔河/黑龙江的某些峡谷,再有就是山地。比这些山脉更朝北除了苔原和永久冻土之外一无所有(很多更温暖的地方也有永久冻土),即使在中国东北,农业也是受限制的。这就是为什么北亚族群人口规模很少的原因之一。很显然,现在这里的城市在几个世纪之前并不存在,它们几乎都是以现代工业(比如汽车、航空等)为中心,而不是农业。贸易也受到限制,因为距离最大的市场太遥远了,即便今日也是如此。这一地区将会受到游牧民族的侵犯。
  如同3楼所说,现今甚至是古代中国人便拥有了极佳的地理位置。大量温带港口、适宜的气候(大多数人口居住地)、还有很多河流,对农业和内陆交通起着很大的作用。
  中国的一些邻居就没这么好过了。
  对于前苏联的中亚地区(那些斯坦们)来说,情况是最糟的。他们是内陆国家,不管他们有多么讨厌俄罗斯,俄罗斯的对他们的影响是难以消弭的,因为所有的基础设施都在北方。中国有天山山脉的阻遏,阿富汗和伊朗也有山区。不过它们同俄罗斯的边境是平坦的,很容易跨越,再加上管线、铁路、公路更容易修建,商品也容易运输了。蒙古的地形也很差。
  中国的部分地区是非常不利的。疆藏和青海的经济一直都很差,因为它们地处偏远且地形复杂。
  5、Publius
  Because of their geographic isolationism(the sea to the east, jungle and sea to the south, the Tibetan Plateau, theTaklamakan Desert, the Tien Shan and the Kunlun Shan to the east, and the Altaimountains, the Gobi Desert, and the Siberian Plateau to the north), the HanChinese have naturally thought of themselves as the center of the world, hencethe name &Middle Kingdom.&
  Relatively speaking, they were.
  As an ethnic, sedentary majority, theChinese have been historically blessed with having very few organized, highlycentralized neighbors. This has encouraged the Chinese to be isolationists andhas helped them preserve an ethnic, cultural and historic continuity that isrelatively unparallel. There was nothing around them--only&barbarians&--and there was nothing that China needed. They had rich land,natural resources (until they chopped all of their forests down and needed toindustrialize), and had rare gems, stones, etc... India was the closest largecivilization and their contact is naturally limited except via the GansuCorridor and the sea.
  This isolationism was a blessing up untilthe Ming Dynasty and the seafaring age, when trade and technology began toadvance and Chinacould have benefited through foreign interactions. Though, it was the Mingmentality of xenophobia and ethnocentrisms that limited them, not thegeographic boundaries. The aforementioned boundaries limited land travel, but China couldhave exploited it shipyards, harbors, and miles and miles of coast to overcometerrestrial limitation. The age of caravans was gone, and China couldhave exploded onto the world stage via the sea.
  Unfortunately, they realized it way toolate and are only now making that explosive, international impact.
  So, I think that China&s geographiclocation is very suitable and is much better than many other countries, and especiallybetter than poor Nepal, Mongolia, and the other countries that are landlocked,have unproductive climates, or lack natural resources.
  And yes, Englandand Japan are blessedstrategically, but they also lack land, arable land (Japan has only 3% arable land), andnatural resources, which led them to be either dependent on trade orimperialistic.
  因为他们的地理孤立主义(东到大海,南至丛林和大海,西接青藏高原、塔克拉玛干沙漠、天山和昆仑山脉,北达阿尔泰山、戈壁滩和西伯利亚高原),汉人自然认为他们是世界的中心,因此便称为‘中央王国’。
  相对而言,他们曾经是。
  作为以农耕为主的民族,中国在历史上神迹般地鲜有高度集中、井然有序的邻近政权。鉴于此,中国人成为了孤立主义者,并使他们的种族、文化和历史得以延续下来,相较而言已经相当不错饿了。他们的四周除了‘蛮夷’别无其他――中国什么也不需要。他们有着富饶的土地、自然资源(直到他们滥砍滥伐,进行工业化)、稀有宝石和石料等等…印度是最近的大型文明,他们之间的交流受到自然条件的限制,只能取到河西走廊和海路。
  到了明朝,孤立主义不再被上天所青睐,航海时代促进了贸易和科技的进步,中国本可以通过与国外的交易而得益。可是他们被明代的仇外心态和民族的自我优越感所局限,而不是自然边界。上述边界限制了陆路的贸易和旅行,不过中国本可以开发船坞、海港以及漫长的海岸线来克服陆路的局限。商队的时代已经结束,中国却没有取道海洋,登上世界舞台。
  不幸的是他们醒悟的太迟,直到现在才发力,在世界有了些许话语权。
  所以,我认为中国的地理位置恰到好处,更胜其他国家一筹,特别是可怜的尼泊尔、蒙古以及其他内陆、气候不宜生产或者自然资源贫瘠的国家。
  没错,英国和日本占据了战略上的优势,然而他们面积太小、缺少耕地(日本只有3%的耕地)和自然资源,这使得他们要么依赖贸易,要么走帝国主义的道路。
  6、Ashura
  One thing to clarify, the concept of&middle kingdom& predated Han. The term of middle kingdom can be usedinterchangeably with &middle plain& in Chinese in certain sense. Themiddle plain, is bascailly the historical area of Wei, Jin, Zhou, Qi, Lu. Inmodern terms, the province of He Bei, He Nan, Shang Dong, An Hui, Shang Xi. HeNan was especially imporant in the concept because it was where Zhou Kingdomwas sitting. Therefore, Qin, Chu, Wu, Yue werenot seen as part of the Middle Kingdom, during Spring and Autumn time.
  There was a time that the &middleplain& was surround by &barbarians of 4 directions&. That whythe concept of middle kingdom. So after Qin the &middle kingdom&ceased to exist physically. The concept was changed into Huaxia in laterdynasties. The term Zhong Hua is the combination of middle, Zhong, and hua,which means beautiful. It is a relatively modern term. I think it was firstused officially by Yuan Si Kai as Zhonghua Empire. The use of Zhonghua was toemphasis the origin of Chinese, which shows that Chinese was in charge again.
  Now to modern day geography. One bigdisadvantage of modern day Chinais the long coastlal line, along with a huge land mass. It was hard for acountry to build up both strong land forces and naval forces. Historically China focusedon the land element and the coastal line was neglected.
  Other than that the geographic location ispretty good. It is huge so it has various resources, with the exception of oil(there is some but just not enough). It is so huge that it has a deepstrategical depth if invaded by land. There are quite a few strategicallocations that can stand-alone in a total-war situtation.
  有一点需要说明,‘中央王国’的说法在汉代以前就有了。在某些情况下,中央王国可以用汉语中的‘中原’来代替。中原大概就是历史上的魏晋周齐鲁等地,也就是现代的河北、河南、山东、安徽和山西等省份。河南尤其重要,因为这里是周王朝的领地。因此,在春秋时期,秦、楚、吴、越并不被视为中原的一部分。
  中原有段时间被‘四方蛮夷’所包围。这就是中央王国的由来。所以在秦之后‘中央王国’失去了本来的意蕴。在后来的朝代这一说法变成了华夏。中华的中指中间,华指美好。这是一个比较现代的说法。我认为这个词首先被袁世凯的中华帝国正式使用。中华用来强调中国人的起源,也表明了中国人将再次掌控乾坤。
  至于今日之地缘,中国最大的劣势就是蜿蜒在大片陆地边沿的漫长海岸线。对于一个国家来说想要建立强大的海陆两军困难很大。历史上中国把注意力放在大陆上,而忽视了海岸线。
  除此之外,地理位置相当好。辽阔且资源众多,除了石油(有一些但不够用)。广袤的国土为其提供了战略纵深可以抵抗来自陆地的侵略。在全面战争的情况下,也有很多战略要地可以据守。
  7、Yihui
  I&d say South China is one of the bestpossible places a civilization could start, and China was incredibly lucky to havegotten it. It has lush and fertile farmland, and parts of southern China are ableto grow three or four crops of rice a year. None of the states there werecapable of political unity, allowing fairly easy Han settlement of the south,and it offers a great location for trade with the rest of the world.
  Northern China, on the other hand, just plain sucks. The entire area is plain flatland, forming easy invasion ground for countless steppe peoples, yet not beingquite grassy enough to raise enough of its own horses to fight back. Everysingle horseback empire in existence has bordered China at
theXiongnu, the Turks, the Xianbei, the Khitans, the Jurchens, the Mongols,Manchus, etc. And Northern China is subject to frequent droughts, and largefloods from the Yellow River. Not a nice placeat all.
  我认为中国南方是最适合孕育文明的地方,中国不可思议地得到了它。南方的耕地肥沃而富饶,部分地区可以种植三季或者四季稻。南方的政权没有能力在政治上完成统一,汉人可以从容地进行经营,同时南方提供了很好的地理位置来与国外进行贸易。
  另一方面,中国北方则差得多。整个地区一马平川,无数草原民族从这里挥戈南下,然而这里没有足够的牧草来养马,反击也就无从谈起。每个马背上的帝国历史上都与中国接壤:匈奴、突厥、鲜卑、契丹、女真、蒙古、满人等等。中国北方时常遭受大旱以及黄河泛滥的肆虐。河山一点也不大好。
  8、SampanViking
  If China was not in a good geographicposition, it would not be the huge and powerful country that it is.
  First and foremost it occupirs the prizedMarine Temperate Zone, as does the USA,as does Western Europe.
  China has long, deep, navigable rivers with which to access its fertileinterior and a deep continental hinterland of Deserts and Uplands to act asnatural barriers and buffer zones to deter and absorb aggression from Westerly directions. Even in the heavily populated aeas,the sheer vastness of the country would mean that any conflict that came fromthe North or South East would still be contained in the Periphoral Provinces andaway from the heart.
  I favour a comparison that some findcontraversial, but I find simply illustrative, as it also illustrates potentialas well as position. I like to describe a double Trinity on both sides of thePacific, in which Canada,the USA and Mexico are directly equivalent to Russia, Chinaand India(I know not a Pacific nation). I think the analogy is strong and gives us avery good idea of how Chinais going to develop during the course of this centuary.
  如果中国没有良好的地理位置,现代也不会是一个辽阔而又强大的国家了。
  首先,这里是温带海洋性气候,美国和西欧也是如此。
  中国有很多既长且深可供航行的大河,可以径直进入富饶的内陆,大陆纵深处的沙漠和高地是天然的屏障和缓冲带,抵挡来自西方的侵略。即便在人口稠密地区,如此辽阔的国家意味着来自北方和东南方的战火也会被外围省份遏制,远离心脏地带。
  我的类比可能会引起质疑,不过我只是简单地阐述一下地缘和位置。我倾向于把太平洋两岸描述成双重的三位一体,加拿大、美国和墨西哥相当于俄罗斯、中国和印度(当然它不是太平洋国家)。我认为这个类比很贴切,给了我们一个很好的视角来观察中国在本世纪的发展轨迹。
这个世界到底是谁在管
张友人?释迦牟尼?穆罕默德?耶和华?
回复时间: 15:46
  9、Ashura
  I like to describe a double Trinity on bothsides of the Pacific, in which Canada,the USA and Mexico are directly equivalent to Russia, Chinaand India(I know not a Pacific nation). I think the analogy is strong and gives us avery good idea of how Chinais going to develop during the course of this centuary.
  我倾向于把太平洋两岸描述成双重的三位一体,加拿大、美国和墨西哥相当于俄罗斯、中国和印度(当然它不是太平洋国家)。我认为这个类比很贴切,给了我们一个很好的视角来观察中国在本世纪的发展轨迹。(引用)
  The so called double Trinity cannot becompared in scale and in structure. If you follow globalization theory ordependency theory you will find that there is an distinct order in the productionof the North American countries: US producted the most high-tech, mostmoney-earning stuff, Canadathe middleman, and Mexicofor the cheap labour. Us is the core while Canadathe semi-periphery, and Mexicothe periphery.
  Russia, China, India do not have suchorder, and they all try to produce everything from high-tech to cheap they are more or less parallel. The North American order isdefinitely not the route that either of those 3 countries want to go into,unless they want to be the core.
  &Northern China,on the other hand, just plain sucks.&
  Well, the Chinese civilization started inthe Yellow river area, which is Northern China.Southern China was not considered as part ofthe &Middle Kingdom&.
  所谓的双重三位一体在比例和结构上不可同日而语。如果你认同全球化理论或者依赖理论,你就会发现北美国家的生产秩序:美国生产科技含量最高、吸金最多的商品,加拿大居中,墨西哥提供廉价的劳动力。美国是核心,而加拿大是中间地带,墨西哥是外围边陲。
  俄罗斯、中国和印度没有这样的秩序,他们自己包圆了从高科技到廉价劳工的产业链,他们差不多是平行的。很显然,三者都不愿意进入北美的框架内,除非成为核心。
  另一方面,中国北方则差得多。(引用)
  好吧,中华文明发源于黄河流域,也就是中国北方。中国南方并不是中央王国的一部分。
  10、Publius
  I agree with Ashura. Northern China was essentially an incubator that helped cultivate Chineseculture. Where the Qin were situated along the Wei River, they held the defensivelystrategic Han Gu Pass, benefited from the loess silt that blew from the OrdosPlateau and Northern China benefited from the fruits of the Yellow River.
  Despite the having winters, the climate inNorthern China (discounting what we call Manchuria) was less devestating than Southern China. Southern Chinais much hotter and does not have the cold period needed to kill insects thatspread disease, e.g. malaria. The North also suffers from less naturaldisasters, e.g. typhoons.
  Also, farming was easier in the northbecause the land was more level than the hilly terrain in the south and farmershad fewer forests to clear. The major disadvantage was that the sedentary, citybuilding, farming Chinese had difficulties defending against nomadic tribes&cavalry.
  我同意Ashura(9号发帖人)。中国北方从根本上孕育了中华文明。秦建立在渭水流域,他们据守着战略要地函谷关,得益于从鄂尔多斯高原和中国北部冲刷的黄土层以及黄河的哺育。
  尽管有寒冷的冬天,但中国北方的气候不像南方的破坏性那么大。中国南方太热了,没有足够的寒冷期来杀死传播疟疾等疾病的昆虫。北方的自然灾害也更少,比如说台风。
  在北方更易于从事农业生产,因为土地更为平整,不像南方的丘陵,农民也不用毁林开荒。最大的劣势是定居和城市,农耕的中国人很难抵挡游牧部落的骑兵。
  11、blackriverdragon
  If there was anything I could change about China&sgeography, it&d be to add some seas or great lakes in the northwest. China has a lotof land but so much of the west is desert. A large body of water could moderatethe extremes of western climate, and the extra moisture could make places likethe Gobi and Taklamakan agriculturallyproductive and ease the population from the east coast. I don&t know how thepresence of this body of water would affect the Huns, Mongols, and Uyghursthough. Would having temperate, arable land around them make them moresedentary and agrarian?
  I actually consider China to be better geographically situated than Russia. Thelong coastline promotes trade, wealth generation, and exchange of ideas. Russia ismostly locked in by frozen seas and land borders, hindering trade and thedevelopment of a middle or merchant class. I&d say it&s a pity that China didn&thave a western coastline! I also think that if China had better contact withIndia with slightly less intimidating Himalayas (but not so low that China andIndia would constantly be at war), could the economic competition and culturalexchanges have prevented China&s post AD 1500 stagnation?
  Of course, I can&t say that these changeswould make China&better.& It&d be hubris to say so.
  如果可以的话,我就会改变中国的地理,应该在中国北方增加大海或者大湖。中国的陆地面积很大,但是西部很多都是沙漠。大面积的水域可以改善西部的极端气候,更多的湿度可以把戈壁滩和塔克拉玛干沙漠变成可用耕地,缓解东部沿海的人口压力。我不知道这些水可以对匈奴、蒙古和维吾尔产生多大影响。气候应该会变得温和,拥有耕地,他们也会变得更多的进行耕种和定栖。
  我真的认为中国在地理上比俄罗斯要好。漫长的海岸线催生了贸易、财富以及精明的头脑。俄罗斯基本上被结冰的海洋和陆地边界所包围,阻挠了贸易和中产或者商人阶级的发展。可惜的是,中国没有西部的出海口!我觉得如果喜马拉雅山不是那么险峻(不过现在中印或许会在这里爆发战争),中国和印度的联系再紧密一些,经济上的竞争和文化的交流会不会防止中国在公元1500年的停滞不前?
  12、taiji in motion
  A project of gigantic historical proportionwould be to build a sea in the deserts of northwestern China. Fill up theTurfan/Taklamakan desert with sea water fed through a manmade canallinking/pumping sea water in from the Yellow Sea.Fill in this vast inland northwest desert area between the Pamir plateau in thewest to the Tianshan and Kunkun mountain will alter the climate pattern in Western China, making the area more moderate perhapscreating a new micro climate for te area. In addition, if enough sea water isbeing diverted inland the sea level will lower and new land along the easterncoast of china will become above sea level providing more need fertile coastallowland for agriculture and human settlement. Ha day dream in the modern world!
  Anyway, the northern chinese plain and thedevelopment of core Chinese civliization undoubtedly has to do with goodweather condition in north Chinaat that time. Perhaps as the weather changes, Chinese people and itscivilization shift along with the weather, move further south perhaps...? Aspresent day weather, there is no way a highly sophisticated civilization woulddevelop in northern Chinaas it did in olden days when the weather was more agreeable. Given present dayweather condition, development and prosperity develop further south in China aswe see where all the commercial and technology hubs in Yangtze river and PearlRiver delta, and not in Yellow river delta (if there is enough water duringsummer season only!) any more.
  (回复11号评论)在中国西北部的沙漠造海可是一项旷古烁今的大工程。通过人造运河从黄海引海水填充吐鲁番/塔克拉玛干沙漠。把西起帕米尔高原东到天山和昆仑山脉的西北内陆广袤的沙漠地带变成汪洋,将会改变中国西部的气候。此外,如果足够多的海水转移到沙漠化的内陆,海平面也会降低,中国东部沿海将会有新的土地出现在海平面之上,更加肥沃的低地适于农业生产和人类居住。哈,现代世界的白日梦!
  总之,中国北部的平原和中国核心文明的发展都离不开北方良好的气候。随着气候的变化,中国人和他们的文明也会随之改变,或许会更朝南一些?如果是现在的气候,中国北方绝对不会发展出一个高度社会化的文明,因为古代的时候,这里的气候更加宜人。考虑到现在的气候状况,中国南方更加发达和繁荣,因为所有的商业和科技枢纽都在长江和珠江三角洲,而不再是黄河三角洲(如果在夏天这里有充足的水源)。
  13、shawn
  I would say China is geographicallydisadvantaged, up to a certain extent. It shares its borders with manycountries and would have border disputes, inveitably. Its army would bestretched in border defences. This is unlike USA,whereby, it shares its borders with only Mexicoin the south and Canadain the north.
  从某种程度上来说,中国在地理上处于劣势。中国与许多国家接壤,边界争端不可避免。军队部署在边境线上。同时由于邻国众多,在政治上也很敏感。不像美国只和南边的墨西哥和北方的加拿大接壤。
  14、DeanW
  I haven&t read all this thread. But theheader I think is all wrong. Throughout the centuries most all of the Westerncountries having been trying to access China for trade and or spices. Anyhow,today in the U.S.A it&s really hard to find something that is not made in China. I&m notcertain what the consequences will be of this activity, but it is real.
  Hey now that we have contact with China (the USA) and it&s a free trade country.What can we expect? They&re still communist, but are changing.
  我没有看完这个帖子,不过我认为前边说的都错了。数个世纪以来,所有的西方国家都在寻求与中国的贸易以及香料。如今就是美国也很难找到不是中国制造的产品。我不知道这种行为的后果是什么,不过事实就是如此。
  现在,我们与中国保持联系,这是一个贸易自由的国家。我们可以期望什么?
  15、SampanViking
  I fail to see any significant disadantage.The Defensive qualities of the Natural Geography have helped ensure thecontinuance of a Chinese State for 4000 years etc.The land itself is fertile and well watered enough to support the a 1.3 Billionpopulation and the land contains very significant amounts of natural resourcesof all kinds, which would ensure that a nation with significantly less peoplein it (say a mere 300 million
) would belargely self sufficent in most raw materials.
  Any historic restrictions of communicationsare simply that, historic, as modern communications are now overcoming theseobstacles and fully connecting China&sinfrastructure with that of the rest of the world. Not a bad hand to be dealt Iwould say!
  我没有发现严重的缺陷。易守难攻的自然地形确保中国延续了4000余年。这块富饶的土地有着足够的水源来供养13亿人口,同时还有着各种各样丰富的自然资源,可以确保一个人口较少的国家(只有3亿的话)坐拥最多的资源来满足自身的需要。
  历史上任何交流的限制都成为了过去,因为现代交通已经克服了这些阻碍,把中国的基础设施和全世界联系了起来。这可不是什么坏事!
  16、Yizheng
  I think no country has a perfectgeographical situation, all have their advantages and disadvantages. From amilitary point of view, China&sgeographical situation has made it open to all the nomad people invasions overthe centuries, same as Russia.Island countries like Englandand Japanhave an advantage there. Chinahas varied climate and some fertile regions and can grow a wide variety ofcrops.
  I think its big problem now is effects ofpopulation pressure that have caused deforestation, soil erosion,desertification and put pressure on water resources. With its big population, China will haveto manage its resources very carefully.
  In today&s world the only option is forcountries to put their different geographical advantages together. For example,Russia has big waterresources and energy resources - things that Chinaneeds - but it does not have labour force resources and there are a lot ofproducts that it is not profitable for Russia to grow or make itself. China is anobvious choice of partner for importing goods and labour.
  China and Russiashare a long border that has been a source of conflict in the past, but itcould also be a source of benefit.
  Individual countries& advantages anddisadvantages counted more in the past when countries were able to live a moreself-contained life, but now no one can escape global effects. Things likeclimate change, rising sea level, urbanization, water resource shortage, willmean no country can just count on its own advantages. A place like the Netherlands wasadvantaged in past centuries and could develop a powerful seafaring trade andgrow rich, but if sea levels rise it won&t even exist anymore.
  I think Japanshows some good examples of managing things like forests in a situation ofpopulation pressure, and Israelhas some good examples of water resource management. I know China has someprojects to stop desertification and prevent soil erosion, and I think peoplethere are becoming more and more aware of environment issues.
  我认为没有哪个国家的地理位置是完美的,各有各的优劣势。从军事的观点来说,中国的地理位置使其在数个世纪以来直面游牧民族的入侵,俄罗斯也是如此。像英国和日本这样的岛国在这一点上占有优势。中国拥有多样的气候和很多肥沃的土地,可以种植很多种谷物。
  我认为现今最大的问题就是受人口压力的影响所引发的滥砍滥伐、水土流失、沙漠荒漠化以及对水资源迫切的要求。由于人口众多,中国对其资源的使用也会越来越谨慎。
  在当今世界里,各个国家除了把不同的地理优势整合起来之外别无他法。比如说俄罗斯拥有大量的水资源和能源――这正是中国所需要的――不过俄罗斯缺少劳动力,生产出来的大量商品无利可图。显然在进口商品和劳工方面中国是可供选择的伙伴。
  中国和俄罗斯的边境线在过去是冲突的根源,不过也可能变成利益的源泉。
  过去,当各个国家都可以自给自足的时候,单一国家的优劣势十分重要,不过现在都要受到全球化的影响。比如说气候变化、海平面上升、城市化、水资源短缺,这意味着没有哪个国家可以指望自身的优势。像荷兰这样的国家在过去几个世纪里先发制人,发展出强大的海上贸易并变得富有,但如果海平面上升,荷兰也就不复存在了。
  我认为日本在面对人口压力对森林的管理以及以色列对水资源的管理的例子值得借鉴。我知道中国也有一些阻止沙漠化和水土流失的工程,我认为那里的人们越发认识到环境问题了。
  17、Freddy1
  I also think China&s soil condition and climateputs it in a disadvantage. Its not like in India where there is an abundanceof plant life due to the climate and abundant fertile soil.
  我也认为中国的土壤条件和气候使它处于不利的地位。不像印度那样,由于气候和富饶的土地而生长的大量植物。
  18、YuenKamSiu
  Anyways I think China&s geographic played a vitalrole in the development of her civilization. There are clear advantages anddisadvantages and the Chinese people were not always dealt the best card but ingeneral, Chinawas quite blessed geographically if you ask me.
  我时常认为中国的地理在其文明的发展史中扮演着不可或缺的角色。优点和缺点同样鲜明,中国人并不是总拿着一手好牌,但通常而言中国在地理上确实占据着优势。
这个世界到底是谁在管
张友人?释迦牟尼?穆罕默德?耶和华?
回复时间: 11:19
回复时间: 12:54
中国国力强大起来,和那些扯犊子的国家好好玩玩。
----------------------------------------------少年从军――小兵,中年从政――小公务员,老年上网――小老头
回复时间: 14:26
洋鬼子也学会说反话了啊
回复时间: 14:37
  那是过去,现在就有点说不过去。太多有钱的人都往美国跑,什么都是浮云,国家强大了自然就是