有一首英文歌,歌词里有崭新的世界,全新的一天,歌词啦啦啦是什么歌歌

你喜欢的英文歌_百度知道
你喜欢的英文歌
推荐一下英文歌,要比较抒情的
提问者采纳
每一棵树和每一个生灵  都有生命, the pipes are calling  Fre only dreaming  A whole new world  A Dazzling place I never knew  But when I&#39., ignorance is kind  There&#39.;m Ave&quot,我是多麼的爱你 ...展开全文每一棵树和每一个生灵  都有生命, the pipes are calling  Fre only dreaming  A whole new world  A Dazzling place I never knew  But when I&#39., ignorance is kind  There&#39.;m Ave&quot,我是多麼的爱你  如果你在百花凋谢的时候前来  而我已经死去,我以为你爱上了我  在烛光摇曳的瑞克咖啡馆里的吊扇下牵著手  我们躲在聚光灯照不到的阴影里  你的眼里映著摩洛哥的月光  随著电影在我那辆老旧的雪佛兰里制造神奇  噢,请回到我身边  随著时间消逝;ve gone away  Don&#39,直到你来我身边  ********  You don&#39, I don've never really been there  So,虽然你轻柔的踩在我上面  我的梦将会更温暖而甜蜜  如果你真的对我说你爱我  我会在平静中安息;t have to stay forever  I will understand  Believe me,架起大银幕;re worth  The rainstorm and the river are my brothers  The heron and the otter are my friends  And we are all connected to each other  Id want to say  We could have been so good together  We could have lived this dance forever  But now who&#39,是一种满特殊的电影文化,爆米花和可乐  变成了香槟和鱼子酱  我俩在漫长而燠热的夏夜里共享鱼水之欢  看「北非谍影」时;ll not fail to tell me that you love me  I simply sleep in peace until you come to me 丹尼少年
英国民谣  噢,花儿都已枯萎  你得离去,也就是这部电影故事发生的所在地;s gone?  (Or let the eagle tell you where he&#39, where to go  Or say we're gone) Now that you's time to spare  Let me share this whole new world with you  A whole new world  That&#39, oh Danny boy,相信我  除了爱你, believe me、想法和你一样的人  但如果你跟随陌生人的脚步  你可以学到从来不知道的事  你可曾听过狼对著蓝月嗥叫的声音  你可曾问过微笑的山猫为何而笑  ( 或让老鹰告诉你它去过的地方 )  你能否随著群山的声音歌唱  你能否用风的颜色来作画  你能否用风的颜色来作画  到森林里那些隐藏在松树下的小径奔跑  品尝大地上充满阳光甜味的野莓  在你身边丰饶的大自然中打滚  绝对不要怀疑它们的价值  暴雨和河流是我的兄长  苍鹭和水獭是我的朋友  我们彼此心手相连  连成一个无尽的圆  枫树能长到多高  如果你砍倒它;m way up here  It&#39,你的眼神有异样  对银幕上悲伤的离别心有所感  我再也不跳舞了  失控的双脚抓不住节奏  虽然伪装很容易  但我知道你不笨  早该知道不应欺骗朋友  浪费被赐予的大好机会  因此我不再跳舞  像从前与你共舞一样  (绝不能失去你的爱)  时间也无法弥补  一位好友无心的耳语  对心灵而言;s gonna dance with me  Please stay (*)  (Now that you&#39.,你可以声明所有权  但我知道每一块岩石.;re gone  (Now that you&#39,我一天比一天更爱你  Casablanca (卡萨布兰加)是好莱坞的经典文艺片「北非谍影」的英文片名,我俩的爱情故事绝不会被搬上银幕  但当我不得不看著你离去;ll find (*)  Tonight the music seems so loud  I wish that we could lose this crowd  Maybe it&#39, splendid  Tell me,死的很安详  你会前来。  ********  Colors of the wind
Vanessa Williams  You think you own whatever land you land on  The earth is just a dead thing you can claim  But I know every rock and tree and creature  Has a life,渐入佳境  我就像一颗来自远方的流星  回不去原来的故乡  一个全新的世界  每个转弯都是个惊喜  新的地平线等你去捕捉  我会追逐它们至天涯海角  时间用之不竭  让我和你分享这崭新的世界  一个崭新的世界  那是我们将到达的地方  一场令人颤抖的追寻  一个神奇的地方  为你我而存在  ********  Careless whisper
Wham  I feel so unsure  As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor  As the music dies, believe me  I can&#39, then you&#39,我一天比一天更爱你  我猜,告诉我们何去何从  或说我们只是在做梦  一个崭新的世界  一个从不认识的眩目地方  但从这里开始  我很清楚  我和你正身在一个崭新的世界中  不可置信的景观  无法形容的感觉  尽情翻转;t you dare close your eyes  A hundred thousand things to see  Hold your breath - it gets better  I&#39?  我可以将你的双眼张开  带你看尽一幕幕路旁与地下的奇景  藉著一趟魔毯之旅  一个崭新的世界  一个奇幻而新颖的观点  没有人拒绝我们;as time goes by&quot,笛声正在召唤  从山谷间到山的另一边  夏天已走远,我不明白  我想、自由地遨翔  穿越那无垠的钻石般的天空  一个崭新的世界  让你不敢闭上眼睛  成百成千的事物等你欣赏  摒住呼吸,无知反而是一种慈悲  真相里找不到安慰  你只能找到痛苦  今晚的音乐似乎特别大声  但愿我们能避开人群  也许这样比较好  我们会用心里想说的话来伤害彼此  我们原本可以好好的在一起  我们原本可以永远共舞  但此刻有谁愿意与我共舞  请你留下………  如今你已离去  因为我犯了错  你不得不离我而去  ********  Casablanca
Bertie Higgins  I fell in love with you watching Casablanca  Back row of the drive-in show in the flickering light  Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars  Became champagne and caviar  Making love on a long hot summers night  I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca  Holding hands 'tis you must go and I must bide  But come you back when summer'正是该片著名的主题曲。广场上不架设喇叭;t have to stay forever  I will understand  Bt have to say you love me  Dusty Springfield  When I said I needed you  You said you would always stay  It wasn's easy to pretend  I know you&#39?  I can open your eyes  Take you wonder by wonder over sideways and under  On a magic carpet ride  A whole new world  A new fantastic point of view  Ns been)  Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?  Can you paint with all thll be  A thrilling chase  A wonderous place  For you and me 崭新的世界  比柏布莱森 & 芮姬娜  我可以为你呈现  一个闪亮辉煌的世界  告诉我、音效等?  Can you paint with all tht know  I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen  But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go  I love you more and more each day as time goes by 卡萨布兰加
柏帝希金斯  看著「北非谍影」这部电影时;t have to say you love me  Just be close at hand  You don'a kiss is not a kiss&quot,因雪而白了头的时候  我一定会去那儿, I&#39?  Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest  Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth  Come roll in all the riches all around you  And for once,我绝不会束缚著你  独自一人,那你永远无法知道  你将永远听不见狼对著蓝月嗥叫的声音  不论我们的肤色是白色或古铜色  我们应该随著群山的声音歌唱  我们应该用风的颜色来画画  你可以拥有大地  但你所有的就只是大地  你可以用风的颜色来作画  *********  Danny boy  Oh Danny boy。  歌词中提到的汽车电影院(drive-in show)盛行於美国较偏僻的城镇, has a name  You think the only people who are people  Are the people who look and think like you  But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger  You&#39.,不论是阳光普照或阴影覆盖  噢, tumbling.;ll never know  And you'  我会倾听;ll never tie you down  Left alone with just a memory  Life seems dead and so unreal  All that't help but love you  Bm left here on my own  That I have to follow you  And beg you to come home  You don&#39,你已离去  难道你看不出来你离去后  我孤零零一个人留在这里  我应该跟随著你  乞求你回来  你不必说你爱我  只要你靠近一点  你也不必永远留下来  我都了解  相信我;s no comfort in the truth  Pain is all you'再见&t you see that now you'也是引用这首主题曲中的一句歌词;Ts in the meadow  Or when the valley&#39、灵魂和名字  你认为真正高等的人类  是外表, and down the mountain side  The summer't have to say you love me  Just be close at hand  You don&#39,就坐在汽车里喝饮料, and all the flowers are dying  &#39,片商会将声音用无线电传送出去;s better this way  We&#39, freewheeling  Through an endless diamond sky  A whole new world  Don'll never gonna dance again  The way I danced with you  (Never without your love)  Time can never mend  the careless whispers of a good friend  Ts left is loneliness  There've known better than to cheat a friend  And waste the chance that I'll learn things you never knew you never knew  *Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon  Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned.., as dead I well may be  You&#39,放映大都市已下片多时的电影, in a hoop that never ends (*)  How high dore many broken hearts in Casablanca  You know I've come so far  I can&#39! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca  But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh  Please come back to me in Casablanca  I love you more and more each day as time goes by  I guess there'neath the paddle fans in Rick&#39、吃爆米花观赏电影;s candlelit cafe  Hiding in the shadows from the spots  Moroccan moonlight in your eyes  Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet  Oh;ve been given  So I't me who changed but you  And now you&#39, 's crystal clear  That now I&#39,如此不真实  只有无尽的孤寂  没有一丝感觉  你不必说你爱我  只要你靠近一点  你也不必永远留下来  我都了解  相信我;s nothing left to feel  You don&#39?  Ill come and find the place where I am lying  And kneel and say an &quot,小公主  你上一次让心决定是在何时, I&#39, tho&#39,而我得等待  但你回来了;ll chase them anywhere  There&#39., when all the flowers are dying  And ITis I&#39。歌词里出现多次的&s hushed and white with snow  're not a fool  Should's where we&#39, I love you so  Ad hurt each other with the things we&#39,同时告知观众将收音机转到某一频率。片商会在当地选定一个空旷的地点,也是非洲国家摩洛哥位於西部的一个港埠.,我也感受到那股伤痛  随著时间消逝,m never gonna dance again  Guilty feet have got no rhythm  Though it'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon  For whether we are white or copper skinned  We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain  We need to paint with all the colors of the wind  You can own the earth and still  All you'll own is earth until  You can paint with all the colors of the wind 风的颜色
凡妮莎威廉斯  你认为可以拥有你踏上的任何一块土地  大地是死的; there for me  And It go back to where I used to be  A whole new world  Every turn a surprise  With new horizons to pursue  I&#39!丹尼少年,在卡萨布兰加有很多伤心人  你知道我从未到过那儿  因此,当夏天回到草原上的时候  或是当山谷沉静下来, never wonder what they&#39,相信我!「北非谍影」里的亲吻依旧  但没有你的叹息,我爱上了你  当时汽车电影院的后排光影闪烁  在星光下,吻已不成吻  在卡萨布兰加的时光里,即可同步听到电影中的对白. 你不必说你爱我  达丝提史宾菲尔  当我说我需要你  你回答说你会永远留下  我没有变,空留回忆  人生似已渺, princess now  When did you last let your heart decide,我帮不上忙  但是请相信我, something in your eyes  Calls to mind the silver screen and all its sad good-byes  *I&#39, has a spirit。开车前来的观众把车停在广场上,变的人是你  如今;ll be there in sunshine or in shadow  Oh Danny boy,找到我长眠之地  跪下来和我说&quot,ve gone  And I' soft you tread above me  And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be  If you&#39!丹尼少年;re gone) was what I did so wrong  That you had to leave me alone 无心的耳语  我不敢确定  当我牵著你的手走向舞池  当音乐结束, the pipes,而&m in a whole new world with you  Unbelievable sights  Indescribable feeling  Soaring  A whole new world  Peabo Bryson & Regina  I can show you the world  Shining收起
网友推荐的&欣赏音乐的英文
237099人推荐
176253人推荐
148578人推荐
133720人推荐
87459人推荐
66486人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
trouble is a friendlove to be loved by youmoonlight shadowcry on my shoulderstayonly lovethe sound of silence
Candy Bling(玛利亚·凯莉)Burning(玛利亚·亚瑞唐多)The listening(Lights)chanson de toile(emilie simon)White Flag(蒂朵)
winnter song.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'歌词里有fly away的一首英文歌,是什么歌啊?
歌词里有fly away的一首英文歌,是什么歌啊?
歌词有fly away,后面听不清了,一首英文歌,很悲伤很安静的,感觉像一个人在呢喃。
不是《fly without wings》
Sarah Mclachlan的angel
其他回答 (7)
i&ll fly away
是不是艾薇儿的innocence?
歌曲:i'll fly away 歌手:banaroo 专辑:fly away o 搜索"i'll fly away"LRC歌词o 搜索"i'll fly away"mp3 [ti:i'll fly away][al:fly away]chorus:i′ll fly away from berlin to lato london,paris,tokio to see you again i′ll fly away from vienna to bombayto rome and amsterdam just to see you again nanananana.... i′ll fly away nanananana.... i′ll fly away verse 1 girls : i love your smilethat′s everything i live forwhy don′t you staythere′s nothing i would love morefor just a dayand we could dance the night awayyeah,yeahverse 1 boys : i don′t wanna fly a million miles awayi want to stay - with you all daywe got to believe that love will find a wayone daychorus:i′ll fly away from berlin to lato london,paris,tokio to see you again i′ll fly away from vienna to bombayto rome and amsterdam just to see you againnanananana.... i′ll fly away nanananana.... i′ll fly away verse 2 girls : i′m flying homeliedertexte but i don′t want to leave youyou are my allno one knows me like you doyou′re what i wantalle and that is what i know for sureyeah.yeahverse 1 boys :i can′t be without you,even for a dayi′ll miss your smile - miles awaywe gotta believe that love will find a wayone day....i′ll fly awayfrom berlin to lato london,paris,tokio to see you again i′ll fly away from vienna to bombayto rome and amsterdam just to see you againnanananana.... i′ll fly away nanananana.... i′ll fly away ╞i′ll fly away .. i′ll fly away ..i′ll fly away from berlin to lato london,paris,tokio to see you again i′ll fly away from vienna to bombayto rome and amsterdam just to see you again nanananana.... i′ll fly away nanananana.... i′ll fly away i′ll fly away from berlin to lato london,paris,tokio to see you again i′ll fly away from vienna to bombayto rome and amsterdam just to see you again
F I R 唱的
fly& away 不管留下多少眼泪…坚持下去的动力还在…
far away from home
歌名《fly away from here》
歌手:aerosmith
gotta find a wayyeah i can't wait another dayain't nothin' gonna changeif we stay 'round heregotta do what it takescuz it's all in our handswe all make mistakesyeah, but it's never too lateto start again, take another breathand say another prayerand fly away from hereanywhere, yeah i don't carewe'll just fly away from hereour hopes and dreamsare out there somewherewon't let time pass us bywe'll just flyif this life gets any harder nowit ain't, no, never mindyou got me by your sideand any time you wantyeah we can catch a train andfind a better placeyeah, cuz we won't let nothin'or no one keep gettin' us downmaybe you and ican pack our bags and hit the skyand fly away from hereanywhere yeah i don't carewe just fly away from hereour hopes and dreams are out there somewherewon't let time pass us bywe'll just flydo you see a bluer sky nowyou can have a better life nowopen your eyescuz no one here can ever stop usthey can try but we won't let themno waymaybe you and ican pack our bags and say goodbyeand fly away from hereanywhere, honey i don't carewe'll just fly away from hereour hopes and dreams are out there somewherefly away from hereyeah anywhere honeyi don't i don't i don't carewe'll just flyhttp: LRC歌词来自:/lrc_db/-JMRMKMGMEPOJNROCMDMG4-16131.lrc》
应该是东方神起的《问候》百万富翁的主题曲
很安静,很忧伤的,
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首歌词里有monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday是什么歌是英文歌,我记得是个男生组合唱的_百度作业帮
有一首歌词里有monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday是什么歌是英文歌,我记得是个男生组合唱的
有一首歌词里有monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday是什么歌是英文歌,我记得是个男生组合唱的
7days 是滴啦 哈哈 以前超级红的一首歌你听听看啦有一首英文歌,歌名是a开头的,歌里有一句歌词是“sing like an angle”,是女生唱的,请问是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌名是a开头的,歌里有一句歌词是“sing like an angle”,是女生唱的,请问是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
Doris Day - I Wanna Sing Like An Angel 你说的是不是这首歌啊
Sarah Mclachlan
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词爱爱爱是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐