回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首歌词是i wellmandy_百度知道
有一首歌词是i wellmandy
有一首歌词是i wellmandy
我有更好的答案
Yestoday's a dream I face the MolinCry'in our breathThe pay&#39.Oh Mandy wellyou came and you gave without takingbut I sent you away.Oh Mandy wellyou kissed me and stopped me from shakingand I need you today. Oh Mandy.Oh Mandy wellyou came and you gave without takingbut I sent you away.Oh Mandywell you kissed me and stopped me from shakingand Im standing on the edge of timeI've walked away when love was mineMandyWritten by Barry ManilowPerformed by Barry ManilowI remember all my liferainings callin'Oh Mandy wellyou came and you gave without takingbut I sent you away. Oh Mandy.Caught up in a world of uphill climbingthe tears are in my mindand nothin' in the nightthe night goes intoMorning just another dayhappy people pass my wayLooking in their eyesI see a memory I never realizedh in rhyming!I&#39.Shadows of a mana face through a window cryin&#39
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌,歌词貌似有doyouwelldoyouwell 巴拉巴巴拉巴(不知道对不对,听同事放_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词貌似有doyouwelldoyouwell 巴拉巴巴拉巴(不知道对不对,听同事放
听同事放的。)有一首英文歌,歌词貌似有doyouwelldoyouwell 巴拉巴巴拉巴(不知道对不对
我有更好的答案
不知道是不是介个Dark horse
poe-haunted应该是这个手,求采纳
firework?Katy perry的?
funny day?
有seeseeseeseeseesee什么。。。
那我爱莫能助了
不记得在哪个里面听过了
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌其中有句歌词是拖着很长腔的 i love you,这是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌其中有句歌词是拖着很长腔的 i love you,这是什么歌
我有更好的答案
Stewart Mac的单曲《I Love You》
采纳率:67%
Because I Love You-Shakin' Stevens
Because I Love You专辑:The Hits Of Shakin' Stevens Vol II歌手:Shakin‘ StevensIf I got down on my knees and如果我向你跪下I pleaded with you如果我向你哀求If I crossed a million oceans如果我渡千山万水just to be with you只为了与你相依Would you ever let me down你还会拒绝我吗?If I climbed the highest mountain如果我登高峰just to hold you tight只为了抓紧你If I said that I would love you如果我告诉你every single night我会爱你一生一世Would you ever let me down你还会拒绝我吗?Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda sad啊!如果这些话语带着忧郁,真的抱歉it's just that Worried我担心,很担心so worried that you let me down担心你会离我而去Because I love you love you Love you啊!只因为我爱你呀so don't let me down不要拒绝我,好吗?If I swam the longest river just如果我游渡长河to call your name只为呼唤你的名字If I said the way I feel for you如果我说我爱你would never change不变Would you ever fool around你还会再愚弄我吗?Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad啊!如果那些话语带着忧郁,真的抱歉just that Worried我担心,担心I'm so worried that you let me down担心你会离我而去Because I love you love you啊!只因为我爱你Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad啊!如果那些话语带着忧郁,真的抱歉just that Worried我担心,担心I'm so worried that you let me down担心你会离我而去Because i love you love you啊!只因为我爱你I love you love you love you爱你,爱你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌的歌词里很多句都有I could be…,很好听,就是不知道歌名是什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌的歌词里很多句都有I could be…,很好听,就是不知道歌名是什么
我有更好的答案
歌曲:I Could Be The One歌手:Donna lewis(唐娜·路易斯)所属专辑:Acoustic中英歌词:I could be your sea of sand我愿成为你宁静的港湾I could be your warmth of desire我愿成为你温暖的庇护I could be your prayer of hope我愿成为你希望的祈祷I could be your gift to everyday我愿是你每一天的礼物I could be your tide of heaven我愿是你前往天堂的潮水I could be a hint of what’s to come我愿是你要面对一切的指引I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一I could be your blue eyed angel我愿成为蓝眼睛的天使I could be the storm before the calm我愿是平静前的暴风雨I could be your secret pleasure我愿是你快乐的秘密I could be your well wishing well我愿是你的美好的愿望I could be your breath of life我愿是你生命的呼吸I could be your European dream助你成就梦想I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一Now I would lie here in the darkness现在我可以在这样的黑暗中Now I would lie here for all time现在我可以无时无刻在这里守候Now I would lie here watching over you现在我可以静静地看着你Comfort you轻轻的安慰你Sing to you轻轻的唱给你听I could be your worry partner我会陪你悲伤I could be your socialite我会陪你欢欣I could be your green eyed monster我会是那绿眼精怪I could be your force of light给你带来光的指引I could be your temple garden我会是那庙宇圣地I could be your tender hearted child是你的怜爱孩童I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一Now I would lie here in the darkness现在我可以在这样的黑暗中Now I would lie here for all time现在我可以无时无刻在这里守候Now I would lie here watching over you现在我可以静静地看着你Comfort you轻轻的安慰你Sing to you轻轻的唱给你听Will I ever change the journey我不会改变爱你的方向Will the hushed tones disappear不让那恬静的话语消失Oh little RitaOH 亲爱的Let me hold you让我抱着你Oh little RitaOH 亲爱的Let me love you让我爱着你I could be your leafy island我会是那郁郁葱葱的海岛I could be your thunder in the clouds我会是那云中雷I could be your dark enclosure我会为你遮挡黑暗I could be your romantic soul我是你的浪漫之心I could be your small beginning我也许很渺小I could be your suit in universe我又无处不在I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一I could be ordinary我也许很平凡I could be the one但我愿成为那唯一
采纳率:80%
来自团队:
donna lewis - i could be the oneI could be your sea of sand 我可以做你沙滩的大海 I could be your warmth of desire 我可以做你渴望的温暖 I could be your prayer of hope 我可以做你希望的祈祷 I could be your gift to everyday 我可以做你每天的礼物 I could be your tide of heaven 我可以做你天堂的潮汐 I could be a hint of what’s to come 我可以做你未来的线索 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人 I could be your blue eyed angel 我可以做你蓝眼睛的天使 I could be the storm before the calm 我可以做平静前的暴风雨 I could be your secret pleasure 我可以做你的秘密乐趣 I could be your well wishing well 我可以做你的美好的愿望 I could be your breath of life 我可以做你的生气 I could be your European dream 我可以做你的欧洲梦 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人 Now I would lie here in the darkness 现在我将活在黑暗中 Now I would lie here for all time 现在我将永远在这 Now I would lie here watching over you 现在我将在这一直凝视你 Comfort you 安慰你 Sing to you 唱歌给你 I could be your worry partner 我可以成为你烦恼的伴侣 I could be your socialite 我可以做你的社会名流 I could be your green eyed monster 我可以做你绿眼的怪物 I could be your force of light 我可以做你灯的支柱 I could be your temple garden 我可以做你的寺庙花园 I could be your tender hearted child 我可以做你有颗温柔心的孩子 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人 Now I would lie here in the darkness 现在我将活在黑暗中 Now I would lie here for all time 现在我将永远在这 Now I would lie here watching over you 现在我将在这一直凝视你 Comfort you 安慰你 Sing to you 唱歌给你 Will I ever change the journey 我将永远改变旅程吗 Will the hushed tones disappear 安静的气氛将消失了吗 Oh little Rita 哦,我的小丽塔 Let me hold you 让我拥有你 Oh little Rita 哦,我的小丽塔 Let me love you 让我爱你 I could be your leafy island 我可以做你叶状的岛屿 I could be your thunder in the clouds 我可以做你云中的雷 I could be your dark enclosure 我可以做你黑暗的围栏 I could be your romantic soul 我可以做你传奇的心灵 I could be your small beginning我可以做你小小的开端 I could be your suit in universe 我可以做你宇宙中的一套衣服 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人 I could be ordinary 我可以是平凡的 I could be the one 我可以是那个人
本回答被网友采纳
曲名:I could be the one歌手:Donna Lewis专辑:2008年四月热搜歌
M2M的歌,在百度搜歌手,名字就是唱很多的那句。
i could be the one
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交