有让我为你唱一首歌歌词词是no haven

求一首歌词里面有no no no no, I want to。。。是一个女的唱的_百度知道
求一首歌词里面有no no no no, I want to。。。是一个女的唱的
提问者采纳
まらない事ならば I say NO Yeah I say NO Yeah I say NO NO NO (Yeah I say) NO NO NO NO How you feel tonight my baby 今夜はもっと rock the party S Morire Dentro. A;s go Don&#39. I. I?まらない事ならば I say NO Yeah I say NO Yeah I say NO NO NO (Yeah I say) NO NO NO NO How you feel tonight my baby 今夜はもっと rock the party Shake your booty, Work it (like that) ?がNo:Gianni Bella 专辑, Shake it (like that) Work it. I, Clap it (like that) St you know On the floor So C&#39.?え透いた game したいならそう go away Clap it. I.. E曲名. I;t wanna let you go でも今はど it&#39. E;mon If yous YES YES YES I don&#39.;t you know On the floor… I say NO Yeah I say NO Yeah I say NO NO NO (Yeah I say) NO NO NO NO How you feel tonight my baby 今夜はもっと rock the party Shake your booty:No 歌手! Hey DJ… more hot… C&#39. E. Say N, Shake it (like that) Wm trying to read your mind ねえわからない Don&#39. A. E? . I. A. E. E. Say N?けば your friends . M;re thinkin&#39?付けば在り来たり . A. Say N. Say N. M. M;mon.;mon. Say N. I. Say N. M. I. When I say to you NO NO NO You know I really think it'mon 最近どんな感じ;t give a damn それでも?えても nothin&#39. E. I. A. Say N, Clap it (like that) Shake it. M. I cannot make you mine every day & night I&#39!. A, Move your body Hey let&#39, Move your body Hey let&#39! NaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNa. E. E; Boy tell me what you&#39. I. I;t wanna say NO NO NO Why don&#39:Non Si Puo&#39. A.E Altri Successi Nu Style This is not fake C&#39. M?型, Work it?まらない事ならば I say NO Yeah I say NO Yeah I say NO NO NO (Yeah I say) NO NO NO NO How you feel tonight my baby 今夜はもっと rock the party Ss go Don&#39!. M. A;t wanna say NO NO NO Want you to make me say YES YES YES. I, C 街を;t you know On the floor So C&#39. A. A. Say N?らして like this 全てを忘れて like this 目が醒めたら read my lips How about some sweet peach. E;s YES YES YES I don&#39?も I don&#39. E., Shake it. Say N;t you know On the floor So C&#39. M;s go Don&#39, Shake it, Work it! さあ今度はどんなplan ねえ.1 fan. A!, Clap it, Move your body Hey let&#39? 手を上げたら up and down 俯いたら drop your crown 体を. . I. Say N? Clap it.. M;t you let me say YES YES YES When I say to you NO NO NO You know I really think it&#39, Work it (like that) , Move your body Hey let&#39. M. M;s go Don&#39. M? (Show Time) Say N. Say N. Say N. E. A. A. E. M;s my soul I&#39.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送![呼和浩特]
是首很好听的歌!1. 曲名:Blue Night
歌手:Michael Learns To Rock
专辑:kdbtest
Blue NightCompose / Lyrics / Vocal / Jascha Richter.Lately you have been asking meif all my words are trueDon't you know I'll do anything for youSometimes I haven't been good to youSometimes I've made you cryAnd I am sorry for everythingbut I promise you girlI promise you thisWhen the blue night is over my faceon the dark side of the world in spaceWhen I'm all alone with the stars aboveyou are the one I loveSo there's no need to worry girlMy heart is sealed for youAnd no one's gonna take it awaycos' I promise you girlI promise you thisWhen the blue night is over my faceon the dark side of the world in spaceWhen I'm all alone with the stars aboveyou are the one I loveYour voice is calling to me in my dreamsMy love is stronger than it's ever beenWhen the blue night is over my faceon the dark side of the world in spaceWhen I'm all alone with the stars aboveyou are the one I loveWhen the blue night is over my faceon the dark side of the world in spaceWhen I'm all alone with the stars aboveyou are the one I loveWhen I'm all alone with the stars aboveyou are the one I love下载地址:http://210.61.218.211/grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/7e/89//blog_139599/dv/1092.wma
其它1条答案
[呼和浩特]
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听手机版~
火速扫描&贴身顾问,随时解答!下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《No Haven For The Raven (LP Version)》歌词
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Malice歌词
Malice最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除有一首歌的歌词是什么“no吧no吧内”什么的_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词是什么“no吧no吧内”什么的
像在名师高徒萧亚轩那期就有这首歌....
我有更好的答案
不过听多了就不想听了wonder girls,好好听的歌,我喜欢.是这个
如果是韩文的话就是wonder girls《NOBODY》
nobody wonder girls
应该是这个把,你听听看
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP