l have to sayl开头的英文歌曲开头是这局

求英文歌词:i just want to say ;i just wanner go!今天听到一首英文歌曲,非常轻柔天籁一样的女声~ 其中有两句歌词是: i just wanner know .不知道听的准不准,大概是这样.歌曲很好听,_百度作业帮
求英文歌词:i just want to say ;i just wanner go!今天听到一首英文歌曲,非常轻柔天籁一样的女声~ 其中有两句歌词是: i just wanner know .不知道听的准不准,大概是这样.歌曲很好听,
求英文歌词:i just want to say ;i just wanner go!今天听到一首英文歌曲,非常轻柔天籁一样的女声~ 其中有两句歌词是: i just wanner know .不知道听的准不准,大概是这样.歌曲很好听,很抒情.希望哪位高人指点迷津啊!叩谢!
Amy Diamond的《heartbeats》里面有句歌词是“I just want to know”是什么歌?女的唱的.英文歌这句歌词前一句好像是i hope to find.什么的_百度作业帮
里面有句歌词是“I just want to know”是什么歌?女的唱的.英文歌这句歌词前一句好像是i hope to find.什么的
里面有句歌词是“I just want to know”是什么歌?女的唱的.英文歌这句歌词前一句好像是i hope to find.什么的
Keana Texeira - Need To Know试听:/programs/view/PSvu1yvVC1Q/一首好听的英文歌 歌词有什么chance to say how .. i feeling(不是卫兰的) 谢谢
一首好听的英文歌 歌词有什么chance to say how .. i feeling(不是卫兰的) 谢谢
上面大约是高潮的歌词,谢谢了
不区分大小写匿名
叫做《Never Let You Go ('大哥' 英文版)》
你看看歌词就知道了~
The rain, just never seems to bring the joy, I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains a2 My heart, can't seem to learn to part the hold you left the mark all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark b1 Tho I told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in c1 If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and ya know, I'd never let you go a3 The way, you left me on the train I don't know what to say I remember everything on that day a4 I can't believe we'd never dance I just need one more chance to share the sunset our one last romance b2 Tho I told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in c2 If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how i was feeling I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and ya know, I'd never let you go
歌词的12句就是了~
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是啦啦啦的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐