求助英语帝,dota2万能辅助的DOTA吧帮帮忙

求助...英语精英帮帮忙吧_百度知道
求助...英语精英帮帮忙吧
fter my father passed away. Job description, talk to the nearest Police Station about training as an officer. C) Because he didnˊt want his family to worry about him, and occasional loneliness and boredom: W positive contribution to society:
on-going. You must be willing to work long hours: Crowd control. You must be physically fit. He never spoke about his work, low pay, you do the same for them. What does the phrase ″pass away″ mean in the passage. Drawbacks, what kind of person is fit for the job as a police officer.
My father lost his life in the line of duty as a police officer, preferring to come home to peace and quiet and to his favorite chair:
high? A) Leave.
Pay.3. According to the passage. B) Because he was too tired to speak a word, someone who must watch out
for you while? A) Because he wasnˊt interested in his job. What is the passage mainly about? A) An advertisement put up by the authorˊs father? A) Dangerous and hard, watching. To apply. D) The death of the authorˊs father, and patrolling (巡逻) , I found a piece of paper in his wallet. C) Interesting, I felt I was closer to my father.
the following. B) Intelligent and moral.4. B) The job as a police officer. D) With the above three qualities. C) The authorˊs family: Honest men and women: The satisfaction of a job well done. C) Move to another place: Long hours. C) Responsible and well-disciplined, how can we describe the job as a police officer. The knowledge that you help
keep children safe. D) Die. You will often work with a partner? A) Honest and physically fit. It was old and almost crumbled (破碎) away at my
touch. B) Go away.1.2. According to the passage.5.
But when I read this. Benefits,
highest moral fiber(道德力量) , of
intelligence. Training, perhaps standing or walking for the entire shift. D) Well-paid. D) Because discipline
the opportunity to make a real difference in the community, danger. Why did the authorˊs father never speak of his job to his family. B) Satisfactory. You must be in control of your temper when others may lose theirs
提问者采纳
D) DieA) Dangerous and hardD) With the above three qualitiesC) Because he didnˊt want his family to worry about himB) The job as a police officer.这篇文章讲了作者父亲去世后,作者从父亲的钱包里找到的一张纸片,上面记录了父亲自己对于作为一名警官的感受
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
在我父亲去世后,我在他的钱包里找到了一张纸。一张很陈旧几乎触手即破的一张纸。 我小心翼翼的打开它,发现了如下的内容: 招聘:诚实的女人和男人。 工作描述:控制,监视,巡逻人群。你会有一个工作搭档,那个人会仔细的观察你, 当你对他们做出同样的事时。 你必须控制你的情绪当其他人可能失控的时候。 你身体状况要符合要求,智商高,并且拥有最高的道德力量。 你必须愿意长时间的工作。有可能一直站着或者是步行。
培训:广泛,持续
薪资:不是非常高。福利:工作完成的满足感, 对社会的积极贡献, 对整个社会团体真正起到作用的机会,保证你孩子安全的知识技能。 弊端:工作时间长, 收入低, 危险, 偶感孤独和无聊。如果要申请,请与最近的警察局联系培训事宜。
我的父亲在作为警...
1.D 2.D 3.D 4.D5.C
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助...英语精英帮帮忙吧31、The matter ______ you were arguing about last night had been settled.(1分)
C、for which
32、____ the building for stolen goods, the police found twent_百度作业帮
求助...英语精英帮帮忙吧31、The matter ______ you were arguing about last night had been settled.(1分)
C、for which
32、____ the building for stolen goods, the police found twent
求助...英语精英帮帮忙吧31、The matter ______ you were arguing about last night had been settled.(1分)
C、for which
32、____ the building for stolen goods, the police found twenty machine guns.(1分)
A、Searching
B、Being searched
C、Searched
D、To search
33、His book was much better than similar books ______ before him.(1分)
A、being written
B、having written
C、written
D、writing
34、I was on ______ last week and didn’t receive your letter.(1分)
A、vacation
B、Vocation
D、venture
35、I am wondering ______ for Chinese people these days.(1分)
A、what the dragon means
B、what does the dragon mean
C、how the dragon means
D、how does the dragon mean
36、Itˊs very ______ to see children who dress just like their parents.(1分)
A、general
37、Peter _____ to the match, but he went.(1分)
A、didnˊt need go
B、neednˊt to go
C、neednˊt have gone
D、didnˊt need to have gone
38、The police could give you a fine ______. (1分)
A、on the spot
B、at the place
C、in the field
D、on the ground
39、The hostess, dressed in her finest costume, together with the guest of honor,______ comfortably in the living room.(1分)
A、was seated
B、were seated
C、sitting
D、seating
40、The Chinese Spring Festival falls on the first day of the first ______ month.(1分)
A36-40 C A A求助 第三方检测方面的用英语怎么说啊_百度知道
求助 第三方检测方面的用英语怎么说啊
这句用英语怎么说啊大仙们:等大家帮了忙才转移到求助版吧,你们看可以么,帮帮忙:我们可以提供给你第三方检测?这里面提到的第三方检测有专业的术语么。。,还是就是有道翻译出来的就可以啊,这里比较人多?各个版主,第三方检测方面的用英语怎么说啊比如说
我有更好的答案
hird party inspection 不懂用有道词典.,万能翻译!Shenzhen Sino Assessment Group Co
这种帖子,发英语版。里面高手扎堆。路西法,混论坛这么久了。怎么这个都不知道?回头让安妮收拾你。
原来做化工是用the third party,现在公司有检测机构的证明。都会直接附件出去。
谁说没人看啊 我们都回复你了 你不相信 :sweat: 打击人啊 这个问题不难啊 至于到这里来吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
第三方检测的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁