英语句孑翻译:今天下午还会下雨吗有一场激动心接力赛。你最好去看医生。我不想吃东西。今天你感觉怎么样?你也

翻译几个初四英语句子1)你最好带把雨伞,今天下午可能要下雨.2)近来,每个人都极其担心天气.3)我们听见教室外有奇怪的声音.4)当地的动物园主管说三只猴子从动物园逃走了.5)这个排球不_百度作业帮
翻译几个初四英语句子1)你最好带把雨伞,今天下午可能要下雨.2)近来,每个人都极其担心天气.3)我们听见教室外有奇怪的声音.4)当地的动物园主管说三只猴子从动物园逃走了.5)这个排球不
翻译几个初四英语句子1)你最好带把雨伞,今天下午可能要下雨.2)近来,每个人都极其担心天气.3)我们听见教室外有奇怪的声音.4)当地的动物园主管说三只猴子从动物园逃走了.5)这个排球不可能是玛丽的,他根本不喜欢打排球.6)有个奇怪的生物从UFO里走出来.
1.you'd better take an umbrella with you, it might
be raining this afternoon.2. Everybody is very worried about the weather,recently.3.We heard some strange sounds out of the classroom.4.The manager of the local zoo said that, three monkeys escaped from the zoo.5.This volleyball can't be Mary's, for she dislike playing volleyball at all.(Mary不可能是男的吧,所以我用的she)6.There is a strange being walking out of the UFO.
1.You'd better bring an umbrella, may be rain this afternoon.2.Recently, everyone is extremely worried about the weather.3.We heard a strange sound outside the classroom.4.The local zoo director, said...
you'd better take a unbrella with you, it might rain today.recently, everybody is badly worry about the weather .we heard that there was strange sound outside the classroom.manager of the local zoo sa...英语翻译1 祝贺你在比赛中获得第一名!2 大家早晨好,今天我们要游览天坛,在下午将去红桥够物.3 今天起床后,觉得头疼,不想吃东西.4 谢谢你邀请我参加聚会,我玩的很高兴,我现在不得不回家_百度作业帮
英语翻译1 祝贺你在比赛中获得第一名!2 大家早晨好,今天我们要游览天坛,在下午将去红桥够物.3 今天起床后,觉得头疼,不想吃东西.4 谢谢你邀请我参加聚会,我玩的很高兴,我现在不得不回家
英语翻译1 祝贺你在比赛中获得第一名!2 大家早晨好,今天我们要游览天坛,在下午将去红桥够物.3 今天起床后,觉得头疼,不想吃东西.4 谢谢你邀请我参加聚会,我玩的很高兴,我现在不得不回家了,再见.6 等我朋友来齐后,再点菜可以吗?5 您好,是XX酒店吗?我想订一个两居室的房间,我租住5天,您可以帮我预定一下吗?(电话预定)7 对不起,车在路上坏了,我才迟到的.8 沿着这条路一直走就到了.9 对不起,我妈妈不在家,我能为您转告她吗?(打电话)
Congratulate you in a competition won first prize!2 Good morning everyone,we are going to visit the Temple of Heaven in the afternoon were enough to Hongqiao.3 today woke up and found a headache,do not want to eat.4 Thank you for inviting me to participate in the gathering,I am happy to play,I had to go home,goodbye.Six of my friends to get and then ordered it?5 Hello,yes XX hotel?I like the idea of a two bedroom,the room,I rented for five days,you can help me target what?(Tel.intended),I am sorry,bad cars on the road,I would late.8 along this road has to go on.9 Sorry,my mother was not at home,I can tell you her?(Call)您的页面出错啦_百度优课
小学语文.人教版2001
学  段:
小学初中高中
科  目:
教材版本:
人教版2001
鲁教版2001
苏教版2001
语文A版2001
北京版2001
语文S版2001
冀教版2001
北师大版2001
西师大版2001
浙教版2001
鄂教版2001
湘教版2001
教科版2001
沪教版2001
长春版2001
这篇文档考试没有及格,已经被删除了,请看看其他文档吧5秒后自动跳转新概念!速度!有悬赏!把下列句子翻译成英语 1.约翰得了腮腺炎. 2.你必须得吃药. 3.我得去看牙医. 4.给我一片阿斯匹林. 5.你不能吃油腻的东西. 6.请上楼来看看索菲亚把. 7.这孩子还不应该起床._百度作业帮
新概念!速度!有悬赏!把下列句子翻译成英语 1.约翰得了腮腺炎. 2.你必须得吃药. 3.我得去看牙医. 4.给我一片阿斯匹林. 5.你不能吃油腻的东西. 6.请上楼来看看索菲亚把. 7.这孩子还不应该起床.
新概念!速度!有悬赏!把下列句子翻译成英语 1.约翰得了腮腺炎. 2.你必须得吃药. 3.我得去看牙医. 4.给我一片阿斯匹林. 5.你不能吃油腻的东西. 6.请上楼来看看索菲亚把. 7.这孩子还不应该起床. 连词成句. 1. Robert,school,is,going,to,tomorrow 2. Susan,now,her,homework,doing,is 3. Steven,the,in,morning,shaves 4. cook,Hans,well,can
John got mumpsYou must have some medicineI have to see the dentistGive me a piece of aspirinYou can't eat fat thingsPlease come upstairs and see SofiaThis child shoud not get up yet.连词成句:Robert is going to school tomorrow.Suan is doing her homework now.Steven shaves in the morning.Hans can cook well.
1.John got epidemic parotitis.2.You have to take some medicine.3..I have to see a dentist4.Give me a pill of aspirin.5.You&can&not to eat greasy food6. Come upstairs to see Sophia.7.This child shoudn't get out of bed.连词成句Robert is going to school tomorrow.Susan is doing her homework now.Steven is shaves in the moring.Hans can cook well.八年级上册英语重点词句小测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级上册英语重点词句小测
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 今天下午还会下雨吗 的文章

随机推荐