baby go今晚去你房间 这事love so baby 什么歌歌

英文歌曲中间唱着babygobabygo,这首歌的歌名叫什么?_百度知道
英文歌曲中间唱着babygobabygo,这首歌的歌名叫什么?
DON'T UPSET THE RHYTHM
- NOISETTES Don't upset the rhythm thoughDon't upset the rhythmThe time is rightTh' sun is sleeping in the skyFree Yo' MindYou never know what you might findWhat's your vice?You know we won't compromiseSo let me show youSome-thing super beau-ti-fulLets rock the boatThe magic is unstoppable !For on the floorIt's the rhythm you've been wai-ting forPure de-lightKick, Snare, Hat-Ride!Its all up to youAnd whatever you doDon't cut into my action4-3-2-1..(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm though(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm, don't you dare(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythmSkin and boneAnd a baton microphoneCan't get homeBut you can use my dog and boneWe'll crank that stereoEven when the speakers blowD-I-Y Just meet me up in paradise..What-ever it takesTo car-ry you awayIt all comes down to actions4-3-2-1..(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm though(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm, don't you dare(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby go)(Go baby, go baby go)This time i like it(Go baby, go baby go)Now don't you dareDon't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm though(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm, don't you dareDon't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm though(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm, don't you dareHey!(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm though(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm(Go baby, go baby GO !)Don't upset the rhythm, don't you dareDon't upset the rhythm
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是贾斯丁比伯的《baby baby》
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌一句歌词oh baby you should go后面没有听清,是什么歌?_百度知道
一首歌一句歌词oh baby you should go后面没有听清,是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
me and you
You're my everything
and I need you to know
I just can't waiting for the moment
and I love you so
You're my everything
but I need you to know
I will be giving you my promise
and I to do so
why I loving you loving you all day
and all night I just want see your face
tell me what should I do to loving you
tell me what can I do to meeting you
Me and you
turn round and what can we do
me and you
I will love you
Oh, baby, baby, please don't go
I just wanna let you know
you are my lover never never end
so beauty you are how I can see
Oh, baby, baby, please don't go
I just wanna let you know
you are my lover never ne...
justin bieber-love yourself
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh baby baby please don’t go女声的,还有一句歌词是:How can I say_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh baby baby please don’t go女声的,还有一句歌词是:How can I say
有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh baby baby please don’t go女声的,还有一句歌词是:How can I say
  是不是这一首啊  Thin Lizzy 的Baby Please Don't Go  歌词如下:  I tried to warn you baby  I tried to tell you I was down  Oh yeah yeah  You would not listen baby  You would not hel pme when I was down  Oh no no  He tells her "Doesn't anybody understand I love her?"  That girl she holds my heart in her hands  Oh baby,oh baby baby baby baby  Baby please don't go  Baby please don't go  Baby please don't go  Oh no no no no no  Baby please don't go  I tried to warn you baby  I tried to tell you "Don't let me down"  Oh no no  You would not listen baby  Baby you would not leave me go down  Oh no no  He tells her there is foolish there is wise  The young ones hold their heart up to the skies  And dance the night away  There is foolish,there is wise  There is anger in his tone  There is truth behind the lies  His heart has turned to stone  Wherever you may be,he loves her  Wherever you may stand  He loves her in this land  Baby please don't go  Don't hurt me so  Don't leave me now  Baby please don't go  ----------------------按你说的应该是这首  ME AND YOU  you are my everything  and i neet you to konw  I just can't waiting for a moment  and i love you so  oh baby  you are my everything  but i neet you to konw  i will be giving you my promers and i could do so  i will love you loving you all day  and the all night just wanna see you face  tell me what i should i do to loving you  tell me what i can i do to meeting you  me~and you~  turn round and what can we do  me~and you~  i will love you what can i to do  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  i will love you loving you all day  and the all night just wanna see you face  tell me what i should i do to loving you  tell me what i can i do to meeting you  me~and you~  turn round and what can we do  me~and you~  i will love you what can i to do  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  you are my everything  and i neet you to konw  i just can witing a moument  and i love you so  oh baby  you are my everything  but i neet you to konw  i will be giving you my promers and i could do so  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say

我要回帖

更多关于 angelababy唱过什么歌 的文章

随机推荐