高中英语短文填空英语

省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
湖北省黄冈市中考英语模拟试题短文填空及答案
五、词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 ( 每空不限一词)。(10分) 56. We are all looking forward to________ (go) on an outing on May Day.
57. Chinese people all dress________ (they) in the best clothes when important festivals come. 58. It takes ________ (little) time to go there by underground than by bus.
59. It&s his ________ (three) time to visit our city.
60. It is said that more interactive whiteboards (互动白板) ________(send)to local schools
in two years.
61. People screamed with________ (excite) when they saw the Beijing Olympic torch &Lucky Cloud&.
62. I ________ (simple) can&t understand what you said.
63. It&s ________ (possible) for me to design the poster without your help.
64. We are greatly moved by the________ (fireman) spirit.
65. Have they done what they can________ (stop) the environment pollution?
六、短文填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(请在答题卡上写出完整单词)(10 分) Jiang Wen is at the top of the world - the world of Chinese cinema. His Let the Bullets Fly has just broken the box-office record for a Chinese film with some 700 million yuan ($107 million). It is s 66 a big success that wherever you go, you can hear p 67 talking about Bullets.
This time, he is not o 68 the leading actor in the film, but also the director himself. Young people believe he was playing himself because to them, he h 69 is a true man. And experts (专家) also think highly of his way of t 70 stories. It seems that he does not need others to tell him h 71 great he is &&& not any more.
That does not mean he is not p 72 of Bullets. It&s just that Bullets, for him, is fun. He has heard of all the political interpretations(政治隐喻的解读)of his story that have appeared across the Internet.
The m 73 wonderful scenes in his movies all seem to have something to do with reality (现实), for example, in Bullets it opens with a train pulled by white horses.
&I did not i 74 this set-up. For 30 years in the early 20th century, there was a part of rail line in Northeast China that was powered by h 75 ,& he explains, &You may come up with the most unlikely scenes, and you&ll find that fact is stranger than fiction.&
五、词汇运用 (10分)
56. going 57. themselves 58. less 59. third 60.will be sent
61. excitement 62. simply 63. impossible 64. Firemen&s 65. to stop
六、短文填空 (10 分) 66. such 67. people 68. only 69. himself 70. telling
71. how 72. proud 73. most 74. invent/imagine 75. horses外研版九年级英语综合填空/短文填词专项练习附答案_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
综合填空专练1学习目标:扩大阅读量,提高学生的综合语言运用能力,从而提升学生的应试能力。1.Dear Abby,&&& I'm a helpless mother. My son Tom is 15 years old. I find that the o_______ he grows, the less we talk. I feel very sad and I r_____ need help.&&& My first p______ is about his hobbies. He s______ almost all his spare time on computer games. When he gets home, he always t______on the computer and closes the door. I'm getting worried a______ him, especially when his English teacher tells me he always gets low marks in the English exams.&&& Second, he likes new t______, but I don't have enough money and I can't a_____ all the things he wants.&&& Recently, I've found that he is always alone. I've never seen him talking to his friends on the phone or going out with anyone on w_____. That is the last problem I have.&&& What should I do to help him? Please give me some advice.A h________ mother答案:1. Older& 2. really& 3. problem& 4.& spends 5.&& turns6. about&& 7. technology& 8. afford&& 9. weekends&& 10. helpless2.&For most people, the word &fashion (时尚)& m_____ &clothes&. But people may ask the question, &What clothes are in fashion?& And they use the word &fashionable& in the same w_____:&She was wearing a fashionable coat. His shirt was really a fashionable colour. &&&& But of course there are fashions in many things, n____ only in clothes. There are fashions in h______, in restaurants, in films and books. There are even fashions in school s_______, jobs ... and in languages.&&& Fashions c______as time goes. If you look at pictures of people or things from the past, you will see that fashions have always changed. An English house of 1750 was d______ from one of 1650. A fashionable man in 1780 looked very different from his grandson in 1860.&&& Today fashions change very q______. Some of this is natural. We hear about things much more quickly than in the past. Newspapers, radios, telephones and television send information f_____one country to another in a few hours.&&& New fashions mean that people will buy new things, so you see there is money in f_______.答案:1.means& 2. way& 3. not&& 4. holidays& 5.& subjects&6. change&& 7.& different 8. quickly& 9. from& 10. fashion3..& Paul and Jason were brothers who l_______ and worked on neighbouring farms.For 35 years they farmed side by side,sharing machinery and goods as needed,without a single problem.&&& However,one autumn,things c______.It began with a tiny disagreement about a horse,which grew into a major d______.The difference led to angry words,followed by weeks of silence between the two brothers.&&& One morning there was a knock on Paul’s door.He o_______ it and saw a builder holding his toolbox.“I’m l_____ for a few days’work,”the builder said.“Are there any jobs here I could help with?”&& “Yes,”answered Paul,extremely p______ to see the builder.“I do have a job for you.Look at that farm across the creek(小溪).That’s my brother’s farm.That creek used to be a grass field,but last week my brother dug a path from the fiver and made the creek.But I’ll go him one better.See that pile of wood?1 want you to build me a fence,two metres tall,so 1 won’t n____ to see him anymore.”&&& The builder said thoughtfully.“I think I understand the situation and I'll be able to do a job that pleases you.”&&& Paul had business in town that day and left the builder to his work.When he returned,the builder had just finished his job.Paul was shocked.I______ of a fence there was a bridge,stretching from one side of the creek to the other.&&& As Paul stood on the b______,staring in amazement,his younger brother Jason,came across,and took Paul’s hand.“You are a good man to have built this bridge after a11 I've done,”said Jason.&&& Then,Paul,with tears in his eyes,said to the builder who was packing his bag to go,“Thank you so much。Please stay.I have m_____ more for you to do.”&&& “I’d love to.”the builder said quietly,“but,I have many more bridges to build.”答案:1. lived 2. changed 3. difference& 4. opened 5. looking 6. pleased 7. need t& 8. Instead 9. bridge& 10. much &&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& Last year in the UK at least 45 people died and 900 more were injured in car accidents where drivers were u______their mobile phones.Yet many people continue to use them while driving even though it’s d______.&& Research has shown that it is difficult to concentrate 0n d_____ and talking at the same time.It can even be more dangerous than driving after drinking too much.A recent study found that when drivers were t______ on their mobile phones,their stopping times were 30 percent slower than when they had drunk too much―and nearly 50 percent slower than when they were driving normally.It also found that drivers talking on mobile phones were l____able to control their cars than drunk drivers.&& And talking isn’t even the most serious problem, t_____ is. Unbelievably, another recent study reported that 22% of adults admitted they had sent a text message while driving at least once in the past month.An average text message takes 90 seconds to write and send.That means for one and a half minutes a driver is looking at their phone’s screen and n_____ at the road.The arrival of new smart phones such as the iPhone will only make matters worse as they will allow users to do more things than ever before.&& Using a mobile phone while driving p____ others’ lives at risk.No matter how well we drive,if another driver is not being professional or careful,we are put in danger by their actions.Such drivers are selfish,careless and should have their driving licences(驾照)cancelled.&&& There is no doubt that mobile phones call be f_____ and are extremely useful,e______when you’re in trouble.But there is no need to use them while driving.Just wait until you stop or you will probably get into trouble of your own.答案:1.using 2. dangerous& 3. driving& 4. talking& 5.& less&6. texting& 7. not 8.& puts 9. fun& 10. especially5.Blue Ocean Aquarium is a great p____ for families to take a holiday. Children love to see the sea animals and w______ movies about sharks in it.&&&&& Last Saturday morning, Mr Jackson t_______ his wife and two little sons to the aquarium. At the ticket office, he asked, &How much shall I p_____ to get in?& The woman at the ticket office answered, &The price is 20 dollars f______ each adult or any kid older than five. We let kids in free(免费) if they are five or younger. How old are your kids?& Mr Jackson said, &The o_____ one is six and the younger one is thee.& I think I must buy three tickets. & The woman was surprised. She said, &Sir, don't you want to save 20 dollars? If you tell me your older son is five, I won't k_____the difference. && Mr Jackson said w____ a smile, &Yes, that sounds right,but my kids will know the difference. &&&&&& From Mr Jackson' s& story, we know honesty is very i_____ in the modem society. We should tell the t______ to the people around us, especially to the kids.答案:1.place& 2. watch 3. took 4. pay& 5.& for&6. older& 7.& know 8. with& 9. important& 10. truth
综合填空专练2学习目标:扩大阅读量,提高学生的综合语言运用能力,从而提升学生的应试能力。1.& Li Ruyan, 13 and his classmates in Shanghai did something special last summer. They worked in groups with traffic police at different crossroads in the city. H______ small red flags, the students helped keep order and s______ people from jaywalking(乱穿马路).As part of the school project. Li’s school has e______ its students to do more community(社区)work.After the half day of exhausting work Li told himself not to jaywalk a______.“I think through community work we get to help others and, more importantly, we grow a sense of responsibility(责任感),” he said.Community service is an important part of education for teenagers a_____ the world. In the US and Canada, high school students need to finish 40 hours of community service before g_______. For those Americans who have finished 1,400 hours of community work, they can be awarded nearly $ 5, 000(33, 000 yuan).Chinese students today do more community work, too. For e______, starting from 2010, Sichuan high school students have been a____ to do 10 days of community work. It will become part of their school grade.& Qian Lijun, 16, and her classmates in Suzhou, Jiangsu went to a local elder care home this winter. They put Spring Festival couplets (对联) on the walls and c_____ up the people living there.& Li Xiaotian, 15, of Anshan said he used to clear flyers (小广告) from telephone poles (电线杆) with his classmates. They brought tools, towels and buckets and worked for three hours under the summer sun. “It was tiring, but seeing the clean poles w_____ugly ads ― we really felt proud,” he said.答案:1.Holding 2. stopped& 3. encouraged& 4. anymore 5. around& 6. graduation& 7. example 8. asked& 9. cheered 10. without2.&& Most middle school students find i____ boring to learn English. But students in Yat Sen middle school in New York, US, don’t think so. Why? Because they are in the school of One Program, which asks students to work o_____ their own or in small groups on computers to have math lessons.“The program g_____ the students a new learning style. No traditional classroom can compare with it. We give each lesson a______ to the students’ interest and their strong and weak points,” said JoelⅠ. Klein, the school’s head teacher, “we’re looking for a new way that interest students children.”Students e_____these math lessons, especially lessons with video games. They must f_____out the answers to math problems to get through the game. One s_____ game is Dimension M. As students move through mazes(迷宫) w_____their keyboards, some questions come up.Caleb Deng had to answer the question: What is 5+ (6×3)? He calculated on paper quickly because there was just a minute left to play. “ I was right,” said Deng, 14, as he ended the game with a h____ score (高分). “this really makes math lessons m____ exciting, since we are fighting to learn better.”答案:1.it 2. on& 3. gives& 4. according 5. enjoy& 6. find& 7. such& 8. with& 9. high& 10. more3.The Queen Elizabeth and her sister Margaret had very d_______ characters (性格) : Elizabeth was very s______ Margaret was o________ and headstrong. But they kept close as sister. When had lessons at home with their governess(家庭女教师) Marion Crawford. Margaret was often n_______. Elizabeth always p______ her every time when she broke rules. When they grew up. Magaret has sad love stories and unhappy marriage. The Queen g______ her a lot of help.Margaret was one of the few people who could lose their temper with the Queen. Even as an adult, she would s_______ shout at her. Once she threw a dishcloth at Elizabeth's face when they had a p_______. But they never quarreled for long. To Queen Elizabeth, it was a sadness that her sister n_____ found lasting (持久的) personal h________. 答案:1.different 2. serious& 3. outgoing& 4. naughty 5. protected 6. gave& 7. sometimes 8. picnic& 9. never& 10. happiness14.&&&&&&&There was a lovely vegetable patch (菜园). A large tree g_____ there. Both the patch and the tree gave the place a wonderful look, and they were the pride of the gardener. But no one knew that the vegetables and the tree couldn’t stand (忍受) e____ other. The vegetables hated the tree’s shadow (阴影), because it left them only just enough light to l_____. The tree, on the other hand, hated the vegetables because they drank n_____ all the water, leaving him just enough to live.The situation became so s______that the vegetables decided to use up all the water in the ground so that the tree would die. The tree answered back by not p_____ the vegetables from the hot sun, so they began to d____ up. Soon the vegetables were really weak, and the tree was drying up.The gardener w______why and stopped watering them. When he did that, both the tree and the vegetables realized that it was better to help each other. They learned how to live in harmony with those a_____ them. So they decided to work together, using both the shade and the water to grow well. After seeing how well they were doing, the gardener gave the best care to his vegetable patch, w_____ and fertilizing (施肥) it better than any other patch for miles around.答案:1. grew 2. each& 3. live 4. nearly 5. serious 6. protecting 7. dry& 8. wondered 9. around 10 watering5.&&& Have you heard about “Survival Holidays”? It is for children to g_____ into the lonely place for exciting activities. Now about 1,100 companies are a_______to take children into the great outdoors without their parents.The r_______ why people like “Survival Holidays” is that they think being close to nature is good for children. Many children in big cities spend all time watching TV and p______ computer games. “Survival Holidays” gives them an important change.Is “Survival Holidays” a wonderful idea? Maybe it is. Children need more f____ time to play. They need to be left on t_____ own, without adults disturbing (干扰) them. Parents care too much about their children. They like to see the children being busy with activities that are controlled (控制) by adults, which causes many problems. Children don’t know w_____ to do when they are in danger. Even something like crossing a small river seems to be a hard challenge. Children are not comfortable with danger. Even slight danger like getting their feet wet or falling down seems very t____ to them.Many people think the survival activities are good for children. Even years later, they will still r_______what they have learned. Some have learned to stay calm in dangerous times. Some have learned how to keep safe. Others have learned how to work in a team. All these s____ will help them a lot in their lives. 答案:1.go 2. allowed 3. reason& 4.& playing 5.free& 6.their 7. what 8.terrible 9. Remember& 10. skills
综合填空专练3学习目标:扩大阅读量,提高学生的综合语言运用能力,从而提升学生的应试能力。1.& My name is Alice . I am 35 years old . I like s______, but shopping with young children is not an e_____ thing. I have to look after them while I’m shopping. Shopping with my h______ is not fun either. I only go shopping with my husband when I need to buy something for him. If I look at a dress for myself, he says something like, ‘The queue is too long’ or ‘You don’t need to buy that right now.’ I often go shopping w______ my friends. It’s f_____. I like shopping alone, too.& My name is Maria . I am 26 years old . I like shopping very much, but I n_______ go shopping at weekends. There are too many people in the shops. I don’t like shopping with o_____ people. It usually t______ me a lot of time to choose (选择)things because I never buy the first things I see. I always look around other shops to find the b______ price. I’m good at finding the best deals. I don’t like buying food in small shops and street markets. I think food in the supermarket is fresher(新鲜的) and c________, so I shop there.答案:1shopping&& 2 easy&& 3 husband&& 4 with&& 5 fun& &6 never 7 other 8& takes&& 9 best&& 10heaper2.There i_______a park near my home.People like to go to this park after w_______.Some of them go to the park every day.Look!That is Mr King. He is sitting o________ a chair and w_____ the children.Some children are p______ a game.Some boys are playing football.Lucy and Lily are s_______ under a tree.They are talking.There is a small river in the park.We can see some boats on the water.Some children are sitting in the boats w_________their fathers and mothers.Listen!A girl is s_______.This is r_______ a nice park.I come here a________ school every day.答案: 1. is 2. work& 3. on&& 4. watching&& 5. playing & 6. standing&& 7.&& with& 8.& singing&&& 9. really&&& 10. After3.There are four people in my f_______. My father is a p________. His work is kind of dangerous. He’s very b______. He often goes out to h______ meals . Sometimes we can’t see him a_____day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a r_______. She says her job is a boring and being a reporter is interesting, because she can meet many interesting people. My brother is a waiter. He likes his w______, because he thinks he can m_______ many new friends when he works.I’m a middle school student. I study h_______ because I want to be a teacher. I think it’s not d________ for me.答案:& 1. family&& 2.& policeman&& 3.& busy& 4. have&&& 5. all& & 6. reporter&& 7.& work 8. meet&& 9.&&& Hard&& 10.&& Difficult4.Mr. Reece was a farmer. He and his wife (妻子) g_______a lot of things. They w______ very hard . One day, Mr .Reece said to his wife “L______ go the city next Sunday. We can have a good lunch t________, and then we”ll go to the c________.” His wife was very happy when she h_______ this, because she and hunbend(丈夫) always ate a l_______. She didn’t like cooking three times a day .They went to the city b_______ train the next Sunday. They walked about for an hour .When it was twelve o’clock, they wanted to h______ a meal. They looked at some restaurants. Out of one of them was a notice(布告), “Lunch 12:30 to 2:30, 1.5 dollars”.“Well, that’s good,” said Mr,Reece, “We can eat for two hours for 1.5 dollars here.That’s too c________,.This is the place for us.”答案:1.& grew&&& 2.& worked&&& 3. Let’s&&&& 4.&& there&& 5.&&& cinema& 6.&&& heard& 7.&& lot&& 8. by&&&& 9. have&&&& 10.& cheap5It’s nine o_______. Miss Yang is not at home . Wang Xiaogang looks a______ her baby for her. Her baby is only three m_______ old. The baby can’t e_______ food . It can only drink some milk. Miss Yang g______ Wang Xiaogang two b_______ of milk. At first,all is OK.But at ten o’clock, the baby b________ to cry. Xiaogang puts the baby on the bed and p_______ some things on the bed,too----a doll(洋娃娃),two balls ,some cups and a small plane. He plays some g_______ and makes the baby look at him. At 11 o’clock, Miss Yoang c______ home.答案:1. o’clock.&&& 2.&& after&& 3.& months&&& 4. eat&& 5.& gives& &6.&&& bottles& 7. begins&&&& 8.& puts&&& 9.& games&&& 10.&&& comes&6Do you know a________ about the way of shopping in western countries? People there usually m________ lists first and then they go shopping. Most people like to go to the supermarkets because they can get a_______t everything in one supermarket. For e________, many styles of clothes ,food ,sports things …. And the things in supermarkets are c________. When they get i______ the supermarket, they c_______ a basket. Then they buy t________ and put them in the basket. After g_________ everything they want, they p_______ the money. Most people go to the supermarket once a week. 答案:1.&& anything&& 2.& make&&& 3.&& almost&& 4. example&&&& 5.& cheaper&&& 6.& into&&& 7.&& carry&& 8.&& things&& 9. getting&&& 10. pay&‍
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴