考研英语词汇意思相同的词汇在语句中如何应用

求与too的意思相同的词组,高中英语老师进!求与too意思想同的词组,与too相同,也是放在句末做“也”的意思,但与too不同的是,too之前要加逗号才可放在句末做“也”的意思,而它不用加._百度作业帮
求与too的意思相同的词组,高中英语老师进!求与too意思想同的词组,与too相同,也是放在句末做“也”的意思,但与too不同的是,too之前要加逗号才可放在句末做“也”的意思,而它不用加.
嚣张的小宝B21r
also, as well, eitheralso不能用在句末,只能在句首或者句中比如I also have a car./Also I have a car.as well可以和too一样放在句首比如I have a car as well.either是用在否定句中表示"也..."比如I don't have any money either.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)小题1:Can you give me some __________ rice, I’m very hungry now. (much)小题2:Many children like eating ice cream because it tastes so __________. (good) 小题3:Are you __________ in listening to music? (interesting) 小题4:I like this pair of shoes, can I try __________on? (it)小题5:I have driving lessons__________ a week. (two)小题6:He was sitting __________a group of children, telling them a story. (在……中)小题7:A new computer__________ a lot of money.(值)小题8:It is important and good for us to brush our __________ after meals. (牙齿)小题9:As we know, sports can keep __________ and strong.(健康)小题10:Thank you for __________ my birthday, I’m so happy. (庆祝)
小题1:more小题2:good小题3:interested 小题4:them小题5:twice小题6:among小题7:costs小题8:teeth小题9:healthy小题10:celebrating
试题分析:小题1:句意,你可以再给我一些米吗?我现在很饿。另外一些,some more。小题2:句意,许多孩子喜欢吃冰淇淋,因为它尝起来是那么美味。这里是系表结构,所以taste后要加形容词good。小题3:句意,你对听音乐感兴趣吗?考查短语 be interested in 对...感兴趣。小题4:句意,我喜欢这双鞋,我可以试穿一下吗?这里的代词代替的是shoes所以要用them。小题5:句意,我一周上两次驾驶课。一周两次的表达方式twice a week。小题6:句意,他坐在一群孩子中间讲故事。在三者或三者以上之间用 among.两者之间用between。小题7:句意,一部新电脑值很多钱。值,worth为及物动词。小题8:句意,饭后刷牙对我们很重要也是有好处的。牙齿 复数形式 teeth。小题9:句意,据我们所知,运动可以保持健康并使我们强壮。保持健康 keep healthy。小题10:句意,谢谢庆祝我的生日。我是如此的高兴。For后接动词要用doing。考点:
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1.他弟弟有三个英式足球.His brother______ three soccer
____.2.咱们下午打网球吧.______ ______ ______this afternoon.3.他们有许多运动俱乐部.They
____ many______
______.4.这个问题听起来很有意思.This question
根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。
1.这是我的父母亲。
.2.詹妮的照片在英语书下面。Jenny’s
the English book.3.他有两只手表。He
. 4.那是你的铅笔吗?。
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司1.temperature2.importance3.natural4.fattest5.introduce6.Luckily7.fishermen8.uncomfortable9.yourselves10.stay【解析】试题分析:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.考点:单词拼写。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届江苏省无锡市新区八年级第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Maybe you know floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and so on. But have you heard of typhoons?Typhoons are some of the worst storms, usually around the Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea. Most happen in July, August and September.How does a typhoon happen? When lots of sea water gets hot in the summer sun, it evaporates (蒸发)into the air. This makes the air hotter. When the air gets warm enough, it starts to move higher up into sky. Then cooler air around it rushes in. It fills the space that is left. After the air gets warmer, it starts to move quickly, making wind. The wind goes in circles(圆圈)and it keeps moving higher in the sky. The warmer the air gets, the quicker the wind moves. And when the wind moves faster than 30 metres a second, a typhoon begins.A typhoon has two parts, one is called the “eye”. In the eye, the wind does not move so fast. The other part is the wall of clouds around the eye. Here are the strongest winds and hardest rains.Typhoons are very dangerous. In November this year, Typhoon Haiyan killed 5500 people in Philippines. More people are missing.What to do when a typhoon hits?Stay inside. Close all the windows and stay away from them.Try to bring all of your things inside. Strong winds could even blow away your bikes!Listen to the radio or TV for important information.If you’re told to go to a safer place, do it right now.1.This passage is most probably from
A. an advertisement of a typhoon
B. a travel recordC. a weather report
D. a science magazine2.Typhoons often happen
.A. in the hot seasonB. in the cold seasonC. only in ChinaD. under the sea3.In which order(顺序)does a typhoon happen?a. The wind moves fast enough, a typhoon starts.b. The air moves quickly, making wind.c. The sun makes sea water hot.d. The air gets warmer.A. d-c-b-a
B. c-d-b-a
C. c-d-a-b
D. d-b-a-c4.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. The warmer the air gets, the slower the wind moves.B. 5500 people died because of Typhoon Haiyan around the world.C. The strongest winds and hardest rains are in the wall of clouds. D. A typhoon will not happen before the wind goes faster than 30 km a second.5. When a typhoon comes, we CANNOT
.A. close all the windowsB. listen to typhoon newsC. stay inside the strong houseD. go outside to find a safer place 
来源:2015届江苏省无锡市八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
请以My best friend为题,用英语写一篇70词左右的短文,内容提示如下。我最好的朋友叫Max;戴小而圆的眼镜,幽默,有耐心,他还……;在混合学校学习,是个尖子生,最擅长数学和英语;非常痴迷自己动手做东西,曾自己制作音乐盒作为生日礼物送给他的妈妈。注意:短文须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;第2要点的内容须用1-2句展开合理想象,作适当发挥;标题和第一要点已给出,不计入总词数。My best friendMy best friend is Max.

题型:单项填空
When he walked __________ my desk, he knocked my books __________ the floor.A. onto B. onto C. into
D. into 
What did the teacher talk __________ at the parents’ meeting?A. with
D. / 
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市邗江区八年级第一学期英语期末试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Rakesh, he studied and lived in a boarding school(寄宿学校). Every night he jumped over the wall and played outside. He
returned before dawn (黎明) and lay on his bed again, so no one knew that Rakesh went out at
. One night as usual, Rakesh found
asleep. He decided to play outside again. He went into his teacher—Mrs. Green’s room
and saw her
. Then Rakesh walked out towards the wall. Near the wall, there was a ladder in the bushes, he hid it there. He
the ladders and he climbed up it , then jumped over the wall.
at that time his teacher was awake and saw him going out.
got up and took away the
from the wall. A few hours
, Rakesh returned. In the dark, he tried to climb
from the wall. Sadly, there was no ladder, instead, Mrs. Green was standing where the ladder was and waited for him. Rakesh was very
to be punished (处罚), but to his surprise, she just helped Rakesh to get onto the ground , said, "Rakesh, at least
a warm coat with you, when you go out at night." Mrs. Green's
made Rakesh know his own faults. He apologized (道歉) and never went out at night again. It is the
lesson that he has ever had.1.A. never
D. sometimes2.A. daytime
B. weekends
D. noon3.A. someone
D. everyone4.A. loudly
B. quietly
C. happily
D. quickly5.A. sleeping
B. reading
C. watching TV
D. running6.A. took care of
B. took away
C. took a look at
D. took out7.A. And
D. Because8.A. He
D. It 9.A. bed
D. ladder10.A. ago
D. late11.A. up
D. in 12.A. afraid
D. surprised13.A. buy
D. borrow14.A. kindness
B. illness
C. happiness
D. sadness15.A. worst
C. furthest
D. smallest 
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市邗江区八年级第一学期英语期末试卷(解析版)
The snowstorm brought disaster to ________ people.A. thousands of
B. thousands
C. thousand of
D. thousand 
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市江都区八年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
The price office changes during the year.
It is useful for rice farmers to know how the price changes, then they can sell their rice when the price is high. But it was hard for farmers to guess how the price would change from month to month.
Last year, the price of rice was very low in November. This was a bad time for farmers to sell their rice. November, December, and January were all bad months. The best month for farmers to sell rice last year was April. July and August were also good times to sell rice. Between August and November, the price of rice were down every month. During other parts of the year, the price went up and down. 1.The price of rice was the highest in________ last year. A. January
D. November2.The price office was the same in_________. A. April and May
B. February and December C. July and August
D. March and September3.Which might be the best title of the reading?A. Farmers and Rice
B. Buying and Selling RiceC. High Price of Rice
D. Changes in Price of Rice 
来源:2015届江苏省姜堰市八年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
I like playing fireworks at the Spring Festival because the buildings look shiny and beautiful ___ them.A. in
D. on 按要求把下列词语连成句子 他,英语,用,和,交流,我 写出意思相同的两个句子: 意思不同:_百度知道
按要求把下列词语连成句子 他,英语,用,和,交流,我 写出意思相同的两个句子: 意思不同:
他用英语和我交流。我用英语和他交流。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
他用英语和我交流。(是他在用)
我用英语和他交流。(是我在用)
他用英语和我交流 - 他对我说话用英语我和他用英语交流 - 我们都用英语
他用英语和我交流,我用英语和他交流
词语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语成对词的语言特点及其在汉英翻译中的应用_论文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
英语成对词的语言特点及其在汉英翻译中的应用
||文档简介
中国最大最早的专业内容网站|
总评分0.0|
&&英​语​成​对​词​是​英​语​的​一​种​习​用​表​达​方​式​,​在​音​、​形​、​义​及​文​体​方​面​具​有​较​鲜​明​的​特​点​。​根​据​英​语​成​对​词​的​语​言​特​点​,​并​考​虑​具​体​语​境​,​将​英​语​成​对​词​恰​当​应​用​于​汉​英​翻​译​,​可​以​取​得​一​定​的​文​体​效​果​,​使​英​语​译​文​语​言​生​动​,​在​意​义​表​达​上​起​到​画​龙​点​睛​的​作​用​。
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 sql语句找出相同数据 的文章

随机推荐