he什么ourenglish teacher hireteacher

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Our English teacher loves us very much and he ___.A. thinks well of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. is thought wellC. is well thought of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is well thinking
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Our English teacher is _________ (相当) tall. He is_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Our English teacher is _________ (相当) tall. He is
Our English teacher is _________ (相当) tall. He is 1.
85 metres.
我有更好的答案
Our English teacher is quite tall. He is 1.
采纳率:83%
quite/very
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答My English Teacher Essay - 748 Words
My English Teacher
My English Teacher
Only available on StudyMode
(748 words
Download(s)
: June 18, 2012
Please sign up to read full document.
“My English Teacher.”
In the course of our life, we come across different people. Some of them come into our life and then just leave without influencing us, while others leave an indelible imprint in our memories and determine our future life. My English teacher at high school has been one of the most influential people in my life. Not only did he teach me a lot of useful skills that I will definitely need in my academic life and future career, but he also nurtured the most positive features in me.
When I was a teenager, I was not that co I was not talented either. I was shy and reserved. I was just an average schoolgirl who enjoyed reading and lived in the world of her own. I did not like my English lessons, since my teacher always looked down on all of us and disrespected most of the students in the class. Every lesson was torture for me because I felt miserable. Thus, when she resigned, I did not feel sorry for that. When a new school year started, we had a new English teacher. I did not expect any change in my attitude to the subject, but I was wrong. Our new teacher was a stocky man of medium height in his late thirties with pepper-and-salt hair and always dressed spic and span. His vivid dark brown eyes and radiant friendly smile enchanted everybody at once. He had a deep knowledge and understanding of the subject and could explain to us the most complicated issues. He encouraged us to think critically and look at any piece of literature from different angles. He taught us to form our own opinions and feel confident about expressing them.
Perhaps, one of the brightest memories about my teacher is the task he gave us once. It was another gloomy rainy day at the end of the winter and all of us felt exhausted and worried after a difficult math test. Our teacher asked us to advertise some unreal products like a musical mousetrap or nail polish for teeth. We had to prove that our product was the best and the most useful. At the end of...
YOU MAY ALSO FIND THESE DOCUMENTS HELPFUL
...The English Teacher, by Indian novelist R. K. Narayan, tells the story of a young professor, Krishna, who must adapt first to family life with his wife and daughter and then to his wife's death. This short novel, written in simple prose, examines many large issues--love, death, loyalty, fate--but always with equanimity. Krishna teaches himself, and the novel tries to teach us, to be, as it is put by the novel's last words, &grateful to life and death.&
few years before India gained its independence, the novel begins with Krishna living in a hostel near his university, the same one he had occupied as a student, and going about his routine. He is not very happy as an English teacher. He soon learns that his wife and daughter are coming to live with him, and with this his life gently changes. The now-united family rents a house, and Krishna finds contentment in their daily affairs. He and his wife Susila raise their daughter Leela from an infant to a boisterous young girl, and they even think of purchasing a new, bigger house, but Susila contracts typhoid and after a long illness dies. All this occupies the first half of the novel, and provides a foundation of normalcy, of everyday lived reality, for the more philosophical second half.
After the poignantly precise imagery of the mourners' journey to the cremation grounds, the reader emerges into a vague and dismal retrospect. Feverles...
...In 'the English Teacher' the profound writer R.K. Narayan gently probes the reader trying, in earnest, to &revolutionize& ideas on education. He challenges them by questioning what education truly means and the purposed of it. While it is true that in the novel, education poses a threat to Krishna's journey for growth, it is also only through education that he attains his goal. However there are two systems of education presented in the novel: the British system
and the &Leave Alone& System. In his journey for growth Krishna must renounce one and come to respect the other.
The novel opens with Krishna's confession that he feels a &vague& sort of &self disaffection&, a constant sense that &something was missing.& He says that he knows he is not doing his life's work as a teacher for the British Albert Mission College. Krishna, once a pupil at the very school, seems to be full of &inertia&. He knows that he is unhappy and yet cannot change it. Very Western in his ideals, Krishna's main source of satisfaction from his job is his 100 rupee salary. He did not do the job &out of love for the boys& or out of love for Shakespeare but &only out of a love for myself.& Later in the novel he cynically criticizes the schoolmaster saying &who looks for contentment in their work.& Krishna's materialistic way of life has stifled his ability to grow.
Narayan fuels this perspective early on as he presents us with the story of the &jasmine plant&...
Kerryn-Danyea Freeman
AP World History
Book: Lies my teacher told me, everything your American history textbook got wrong
Author: James W. Loewen
During my period of time that I had to read this very persuasive book into believing that
you’re casual every day period of History class is basically nothing but a waste of time if not
taught in the correct context. Which would include the
good, the bad, and the all in between of
the subject of that person or situation in history that would be important enough for generations
to come to know and remember about in all its entirety.
This book also includes how Americans have lost their touch with their history, and in this
thought-stimulating book, James Loewen shows just why. After surveying twelve leading high
school American history texts, he has concluded that not one of them does a decent or even
good enough job of making history interesting or memorable. Flawed by an embarrassing
combination of blind patriotism, mindless hopefulness, upright misinformation, and outright
lies, these books leave out
almost all the uncertainty, passion, conflict, and drama from our past.
In ten powerful chapters, Loewen reveals that:
Surely textbooks should include some people based on not only what they achieved but also
on the distance they traversed to achieve it, as written in page 9 of chapter 1....
...Pioneers of trio in Indian English fiction
M. K. Naik, a renouned and scholarly Indian critic makes a comment while discussing the novel:
“One of the most notable gifts of English education to India
is prose fiction, for though India was probably the fountainhead
of story-telling, the novel as we know today
was an importation from the West.”
Indian English literature originated as a necessary outcome of the introduction of
English education in India under colonial rule. In recent years it has attracted widespread interest, both in India and abroad. It is now recognized that Indian English literature is not only part of Commonwealth literature, but also occupies a “great significance in the World literature.”
Today, a number of Indian writers in English have contributed substantially to modern English literature. Ram Mohan Roy who heralded the Indian Renaissance and Macaulay who recommended English language education in India were probably aware of what was in store for the Indians in terms of literary awareness. Today it has won for itself international acclaim and distinction.
The first English novel was borne with the publication of Pamela [1740] written in epistolary stile by Richardson.
On the Indian land, Bankim Chandra Chatterjee's Rajmohan's Wife [1864] enjoyed the status of being first Indian English novel...
...Kristie Tran
English 11
Summary: Fourteen Years of Doublespeak
In the article, the author describes the Committee on Public Doublespeak as a group that tries to change the people’s judgments through working with the government and others who have great influence on the public. They do so by creating the Doublespeak Award, Orwell Award, and most importantly through Quarterly Review of Doublespeak, which is a newsletter that carries tons of examples of doublespeak from
areas like education to government. The QRD, the author explains, had subscribers from twenty-one other countries that put their input of doublespeak in their countries. After displaying the unfamiliar language, the usage of doublespeak increased and became popular in C that the Canadian Council of Teachers of English even created a Public Doublespeak Commission.
What is Doublespeak? According to the author, doublespeak is a language that manipulates the way others think and makes them think a certain way so that their personal thoughts are limited.
The author goes in detail about how well hidden doublespeak is. An example given was President Ronald Reagan speech in 1981. Reagan speech about Social Security lead the public eye into believing that he supported Social Security, but proven by an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer, David Gergen, White House Director of Communication, claims that the president’s speech was fixed and that Reagan did not...
...THE STORY OF MY ENGLISH TEACHER
My story is that my teacher not saying any names she is a kind of teacher that yells at students or either is loud but never talks to us in a soft and calm way. Even though she is the best teacher I have ever had for English but she doesn’t know that all she knows is that I'm loud and annoying even though some of that is true but
not all of it. My Teacher is very strict but when she says something like for example &Put your electronics away& or no eating in class& but even when she says that we (most people in class) do it anyways. I still can’t believe how she cannot get like a sore throat from yelling at us all the time or even get tired of yelling at us.
The teacher won’t even let us smile at all or even do happy things like us teenagers do.
Most people in her class (as in our 4th period class) do like the teacher because she does the things that are funny and thing that she does isn't funny. She can be sometimes a pain in your butt but other than that she is a very decent person to like or get to know or even settle on a truths or something like that. From my personal experience with the teacher I really like her because she is very chill and relax and laid back.
She is a terrible teacher to have even if u...
...helped me to develop my moral values and know myself, through meditation and inner awareness. However, there are other ways to gain self-knowledge: one way is to ourselves by striving to understand others. Khaled Hosseini’s characters, Amir and Baba, in “the Kite Runner” provide mirrors for me. Also Walter Isaacson’s “Steve Jobs” – the authorized biography of Apple’s genius – allows me to see inside the fa?ade of the public Steve Jobs, and gain some understanding of myself.
The relationship between Amir and his father, Baba, in “The Kite Runner” allows me to better understand why my own father was like he was, when I was growing up. In Afghanistan, before Russia invaded that country, Baba was a rich and powerful businessman. As a real man in a man’s world, Baba feels embarrassed about his almost effeminate son: Amir reads books, wins poetry competitions at school, is hopeless at soccer, and (at 12 years of age) he cries during a Buzkashi tournament when a horseman falls off his horse and gets trampled by the other players.
My heart goes out to Amir who worships his big powerful father, even though his father doesn’t seem to love him. However, I can also feel sorry for Baba: he’s a highly respected bear-killing man, a leader in the male-dominated Sunni P yet he has not been blessed with a courageous son that he can be proud of. The empty space between Amir and Baba gives me insight into how it was with...
...Company Secretary Statement
Why did I decide to take this job?
Even before we distributed the jobs among our team, I knew I wouldn’t mind being any of these directors. I read the characteristics that people who wanted to do the following jobs had to have (Managing Director, Company Secretary, Finance Director, Operation Director, Sales & marketing Director) and I recognized almost all of them in me. I was ready to take any role. When we stared to choose our jobs, I told
my team that I didn’t mind doing any of these jobs, so I ended up with the very nice and responsible job of the “Company Secretary”.
A lot of people said that it was going to be boring (The book suggested that as well), but I decided to take this challenge and prove that I can do it and enjoy it at the same time! I was very happy and I was looking forward to getting started!
Shareholders:
Miroslava Ivanova – 1 share (10 CHF)
Ekaterina Danchenko – 1 share (10 CHF)
Sophie Harris – 1 share (10 CHF)
Anna Kekhman – 1 share (10 CHF)
Anastasia Lagutina – 1 share (10 CHF)
Kalina Zheleva – 1 share (10 CHF)
How much will be paid as dividends per share:
Meetings Held:
We had meetings, almost every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after dinner (8 p.m.). When needed, and when all group members were present, we also met during weekend and studyhalls to discuss our business. All of the meetings were held in the room of Katq and Anna. We also used our “Class meeting”...
POPULAR ESSAYS
Share this Document
Please enter an email address:
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only $0.33/day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:11-1911-1911-1810-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-21最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01He is 1 (our/ours) English teacher. 2 name is Sam(男人名).-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
He is 1 (our/ours) English teacher. 2 name is Sam(男人名).-题库-e学大
【填空题】He is &&&1&&& (our/ours) English teacher. &&&2&&& name is Sam(男人名).1、our2、His答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载

我要回帖

更多关于 good english teacher 的文章

随机推荐