这是水谁??

翻译句子这是谁的帽子?是我的.那些是谁的玩具?是他们的.这裤子是JEAREY的吗?不,不是她的.我的T恤是红白相间的,这件是杰克的._百度作业帮
翻译句子这是谁的帽子?是我的.那些是谁的玩具?是他们的.这裤子是JEAREY的吗?不,不是她的.我的T恤是红白相间的,这件是杰克的.
这是谁的帽子?是我的.Whose hat is this? / Whose is this hat?
It's mine.那些是谁的玩具?是他们的.Whose toys are those? / Whose are those toys?They are theirs.这裤子是JEAREY的吗?不,不是她的.Are these trousers Jearey's?No,they aren't hers.我的T恤是红白相间的,这件是杰克的.My T-shirt is red and white. This one is Jack's.
其他类似问题
Whose hat is this?
It's mineWhose toys are those?
They are theirsAre these trouses Jearey's?
NO, they are hersMy T-shirt is a red-and -white, this one is Jack's
whose hat is this? It's mine.Whose toys are those? Those are theirs.Are these JEAREY's trousers? No,it isn't hers.my T-shirt is between red and white,and this one is JACK's.这是谁的帽子?...
Translation sentenceIs this a whose hat?It is mine. Are those a whose toy?It is theirs. Are this pants a JEAREY?Don't isn't hers. The my T Xu is a red and white intermingled of, the is a right bower of.
Whose hat is this? Is my. Whose toys are these? Is their. This pants are JEAREY? No, is not her. I T.恤 am red and white alternate with, this is Jake.
Whose hat is this? It's mine.Whose toys are they? They're theirs.Are these pants Jearey's? No,they aren't.My T-shirt is red and white,this is Jack's.
扫描下载二维码这是谁的书?英语怎么说这书包是大明(daming)的.这裙子是她的.这T袖是他的.小红的洋娃娃很脏_百度作业帮
这是谁的书?英语怎么说这书包是大明(daming)的.这裙子是她的.这T袖是他的.小红的洋娃娃很脏
老镇玫瑰2nH3
这是谁的书?whose book is this?这书包是大明(daming)的.this is Daming's schoolbag.这裙子是她的.this is her skirt.这T袖是他的.this is his T-shirt小红的洋娃娃很脏xiaohng's toybaby is very dirty
其他类似问题
This is Daming's schoolbag(书包).This is her dress(连衣裙).This T-shirt(T恤) is his.Xiaohong's doll(娃娃) is very dirty.
This is Daming's bag.This skirt is hers.This shirt is his.Xiaohong's doll is dirty
Whose is this book?This bag is Daming'sThis skirt is hersThis T-shirt is hisXiaohong's doll is very dirty
这是谁的书?Whose is this book?这书包是大明(daming)的.This is
Da Ming's bag.这裙子是她的。This is her dress.这T袖是他的。This is his T-shirt.小红的洋娃娃很脏Xiaohong's doll is very dirty.
扫描下载二维码今日已看00001条笑话
超过了1%的哈友

我要回帖

更多关于 这是谁的 英文 的文章

随机推荐