歌词里有 额闹特善rua

有首英文歌词rua liu sei_百度知道
有首英文歌词rua liu sei
Righ缉籂光饺叱祭癸熄含陇tNowNaNaNa-Akon 曲风是什么样的?声音有什么特点么(比如柔和之类的) 是不是icouldbetheone,歌词可能不对。 邓丽欣-Colors 求采纳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲,好像是关于足球的。歌词大意是“为我..为我.. rua秋是什么歌曲啊!!急急急_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,好像是关于足球的。歌词大意是“为我..为我.. rua秋是什么歌曲啊!!急急急
我有更好的答案
We Will Rock You
不是世界杯的主题曲??
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有音乐之声这部电影里面的一首歌的英语歌词?这首歌是音乐之声里面最有名的歌曲,名字好象叫Do Rua Me,‘‘‘‘‘_百度作业帮
谁有音乐之声这部电影里面的一首歌的英语歌词?这首歌是音乐之声里面最有名的歌曲,名字好象叫Do Rua Me,‘‘‘‘‘
  Do-re-mi 打印此页  歌手:Sound Of Music(音乐之声)  Let's start at the very beginning  A very good place to start  When you read you begin with A-B-C  When you sing you begin with do-re-mi  Do-re-mi,do-re-mi  The first three notes just happen to be  Do-re-mi,do-re-mi  Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti  Let's see if I can make it easy  Doe,a deer,a female deer  Ray,a drop of golden sun  Me,a name I call myself  Far,a long,long way to run  Sew,a needle pulling thread  La,a note to follow Sew  Tea,a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)  Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do  So-do!  Now children,do-re-mi-fa-so and so on  are only the tools we use to build a song.  Once you have these notes in your heads,  you can sing a million different tunes by mixing them up.  Like this.  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  Can you do that?  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  So Do La Ti Do Re Do  So Do La Ti Do Re Do  Now,put it all together.  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re,So Do La Ti Do Re Do  Good!  But it doesn't mean anything.  So we put in words.One word for every note.Like this.  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  Together!  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  Doe,a deer,a female deer  Ray,a drop of golden sun  Me,a name I call myself  Far,a long,long way to run  Sew,a needle pulling thread  La,a note to follow Sew  Tea,a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do  Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Do Ti La So Fa Mi Re  Do Mi Mi  Mi So So  Re Fa Fa  La Ti Ti  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  Doe,a deer,a female deer  Ray,a drop of golden sun  Me,a name I call myself  Far,a long,long way to run  Sew,a needle pulling thread  La,a note to follow Sew  Tea,a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to  Do ...So Do  Re ...La Fa  Mi ...Mi Do  Fa ...Re  So ...So Do  La ...La Fa  Ti ...La So Fa Mi Re  Ti Do - oh - oh Ti Do -- So Do
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首个是一女的唱的是英文的歌词里面有rua rua rua_百度知道
有首个是一女的唱的是英文的歌词里面有rua rua rua
我不会英文..所以就只有用音比较相近的`!
提问者采纳
lady gaga--bad romance
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁