Originally thosewhat is my happinesss is my这句是什么意思

急求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是happiness is an attitude大学生英语演讲比赛,明天晚上决赛要用,文章最好能押韵起来,_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是happiness is an attitude大学生英语演讲比赛,明天晚上决赛要用,文章最好能押韵起来,
蛮小夜11191
A celebrity has said: “all achievements, all wealths, begin in the health the psychology.”The life is alive must have a good point of view, i.e. must be joyful. What is joyful? Joyful is one kind of innermost feelings feeling, is one kind of mood, one kind to life manner.
Joyful is the human to the happy life happy feeling and satisfaction appraisal. What joyful is? Is eating mea S L Should relax own time, well relaxes itself! When this is joyful mixes some should better in other time processing matter, in short, joyful is enjoys under some sentiment some scenery one kind. The golden autumn October's evening, I take a walk in the cool breeze faint trace field, listens respectfully to the bird to turn over to forest cheerful recitation, in the eyelid to pack the golden color the great accomplishment, no matter what the wind blows off my hair, the mood stretches together along with the nature, appreciates in flow heart's that piece of spatial Gu Youlan carefully, this is one kind of joyful enjoyment.
What joyful is? Comes from joyfully in the innermost feelings, joyful is one kind of point of view, is one kind of solid life manner, is one kind of positive upward task performance. The happy camper, often stems from four characters: Is swayed by personal gains and losses, that is pain of the one kind of worry. In the life we always bustle about pursue, hoped that makes a name for oneself in the rest of the year. Saw with own eyes that as soon as the day sneaks off day-by-day, turns head has a look at itself ordinary to lie between the ordinary people, in the heart somewhat is melancholy unavoidably, therefore all day seeking vengeance, blames god and man. My colleague young Fan, the result and the status are inferior to me, every day is actually all smiles, lives extremely joyfully. I said to him that I envy you really, can every day the joyful life. He smiles said that actually you are worth envying, has the health body, has own ideal of life, can for ideal pursue. But I, once the heart had had a surgery, the body is not good, doctor had said looks like our kind of person momentarily possible old illness outbreak to leave the world, I did not know, in which day I couldn't see in this world all. Therefore I must treasure this happy time, enjoys this happy life, so long as once had, why thinks that for ever and ever. Said when young Fan is somewhat moved, is very actually free and easy, less than a half hour he whole face smiling face. Yes! We may live very much originally joyfully, are only the universe allow me to be static, no matter what fame and fortune already busy!
Joyful is the healthy symbol, smiles is sentimental stretch, as soon as smiles the solution enfeebled look, the joyful mood may cause a small dish vegetable to become the grand feast. This world will be very energetic very much the helpless, in the life will also have many are unpleasant even the unreasonable matter, although we will sometimes be unable to change the reality, but we actually may change our mood and the manner. In a sense, in an individual heart has anything, he saw is anything. The surface fifty-fifty bowl food, the pessimistic person said how remained half bowl! But the optimist said that also has half bowl! Obviously faces the same thing point of view different understanding to vary, the influence nature has been also different to the human, “being content is often happy”! Maintains the good point of view is the joyful life fountainhead, the intelligent person will not let the society unfair, the psychology not be balanced floods own each day. The life hundred years, who doesn't have regretted, in the world forever the smooth path, the path always has not had rugged and the rugged corner place, this is lives, this is a life, this is an infinite universe! How could entirely as desired, but asks to have no qualms my heart, do not let the regret affect your life quality.
The life, is one kind of perceptual thing, is joyful and is sad, between originally only in you dodge read are fluctuating. Joyful is treats the life, the treatment life, the treatment work one manner. Joyful is the heaven grants us the best gift, we must learn to use the smile recollection past, with smile treatment life, with smile cover tears, in smile joyful life!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My name is Shannon.
I’m a singer and songwriter living in Seattle.
This is my happy place.
May it be yours too.
1. Packing:  for a quickie trip to Park City, Utah. 
is an airline pilot and was kind enough to fly us out to stay with him and his family for a few days.  Can't wait to put my snow boots, warm hats and mittens to use.  We'll even catch the tail end of   I've never been before - have you?  We didn't pre-purchase any tickets, but I'm still hoping to catch a last-minute film or two! 2. Smiling:  as I go through
from our 3 Little Birds
this past Saturday.  We projected
on our big white brick wall and invited local families to our music studio to sing along with Elsa and Anna.  We taught the kids how to warm up their voices and how to keep the blue balloon &snowballs& up in the air whenever it snowed on screen.  We were expecting maybe 5 people.  And ended up with 40!  It was such a proud moment for us as owners, seeing our space filled to the brim with happy, silly songbirds dressed up as princesses, dancing and belting out their favorite tunes.  We're planning to host a different musical sing-along each month! 3. Obsessing:  over   I'm a little late to the game, but my book club girls just told me about this spin-off of
and warned me I'd be hooked after Episode 1.  They were right!  If you haven't listened to the podcast yet - it's a true story that investigates the death of a 17-year old girl and the ex-boyfriend who was convicted of her murder and who continues to protest his innocence.  My post-Serial withdrawals even led me to Google .
4. Cooking: 
meal plans.  This is my new favorite vegetarian food blog. 
and her team go above and beyond to create delicious and affordable dinner ideas for the week, complete with a printable shopping list.  It feels good to be organized.  I'm working on
right now - mmm, the posole soup is to die for.  Since Hal makes his own meaty meals, I'm cooking for one these days.  Which means lots of leftovers for lunches, quick re-heating options for when you're low on energy, and grocery shopping only 2x a month. 5. Listening:  to .  It's a web app that provides ambient sounds to wash away distraction while you work.  As I type, there's a fire crackling in the corner, a gentle thunderstorm rumbling in the distance, and quiet coffee shop clatter that makes me feel like I'm working in a room full of people.  It's so cool, guys.  Tomorrow, I may be at the ocean with crashing waves.  Or inside a yoga studio with Tibetan singing bowls.  You can play sounds with other sounds, adjusting the volume of each as if you're at mixing board.  Try it!
I guess this series should be called 'Life In Six' today, because I couldn't resist adding one more.... 6. Prepping:  for the big game on Sunday.  So pumped!  I got my new
jersey tee.  Hal's got his new Seahawks cap.  Found some  to make.  We are set.  I'm not sure what the odds are of winning two Super Bowls in a row, but if anyone can do it, Seattle can with the help of !  I love how football brings our city together.  GO HAWKS!
What have you been up to lately? 
2 years! It's been 2 years since I married the love of my life! My, how time does fly. I still get misty thinking about . We'll be celebrating this weekend with an overnight stay on San Juan Island, underneath a September 8th full harvest moon ? Below is our 2nd never-before-seen wedding video by . If you remember,
was all about the romance (). This one is all about the FUN!
Song is More Today Than Yesterday by Spiral Starecase from our . NEW READER?
{Image by }
Will you be watching the Academy Awards this year? I'm trying to cram in as many Oscar-nominated movies as possible before Sunday. One, maybe lesser known, is a very special documentary, called . Have you seen it? It tells the story of , the oldest known Holocaust survivor and pianist.  this week about her recent death at the remarkable age of 110. In 1943, Alice was imprisoned with her 5-year old son. Yet she found a way to survive the terror through music. She played more than 100 concerts inside the concentration camps to lift the prisoners' spirits. She likened that experience, both for the performers and the audience, as &being close to the divine&.
Music saved my life and Music saves me still.
Despite the horrors of losing her family and friends in Auschwitz, Alice insisted that she never had ill feelings toward the Nazis. According to the film's producers, she saw enough in her life to know that &hatred eats the soul of the hater, not the hated.& After everything she went through, her positivity, compassion and ability to forgive, is astounding.
I have lived through many wars and have lost everything many times, including my husband, my mother and my beloved son. Yet... I have so much to learn and enjoy. I have no space nor time for pessimism and hate.
I hope this film will reach a wider audience with an Oscar win, so her story can inspire others as much as it has inspired me. In her final years, Alice lived alone in a tiny flat in central London, spending hours every day at her piano, practicing Beethoven, one of her favorites. She was thankful for every note. Every chord. Every rest. We have so much to learn from this woman. To her, gratitude is the key to a long and happy existence.
Life is beautiful, love is beautiful, nature and music are beautiful. Everything we experience is a gift, a present we should cherish and pass on to those we love.
- Alice Herz-Sommer
My hubs and I love the movies. It's one of our favorite things to do together. Since the kind folks at
lent us a brand new &to explore this passion of ours, we took the opportunity to drive upstate for a movie-themed weekend getaway.
We set our sights on , a charming seaside town a few hours north of Seattle, made famous by the movie,&. They were having
and we were hoping to catch a few indie flicks. Most of the hotels were booked up, but we managed to snag the , a cozy privately-owned bed & breakfast with a gorgeous panoramic view.
We wandered the old Victorian streets, soaking up the sun. It was supposed to rain all weekend, but the locals explained to us that Port Townsend lies beneath a 'magical' rain shadow. It gets less rain/more sun than the rest of western Washington.
In the massive antique mall, Hal found a rare vintage coffee table book while I found my feet.
We caught two films at the historic . The first one, , is a hysterical documentary by a Whidbey Island local's struggle with the size of his manhood! The entire audience was dying with laughter. And Hal spotted one of his buddies in the film - so random. The second one, , is a very sweet documentary about The Beatle's long-time secretary, Freda Kelly, and her experiences growing up with the boys. Of course, I teared up at the end. Both flicks = highly recommended.
After buying some truffle cheese at the , we hit the road again for movie-adventure #2. The !
There are only a few left in Washington and it seems like every year, I read about another one that closes. So sad. I've made it my life mission to support our last remaining nostalgic drive-in theaters. Do you have one where you live?
I loved the intimate setting enclosed by evergreens. As you can see, we almost had the entire field to ourselves. We got cozy in the car with blankets and pillows, dug into the massive goodie basket of popcorn and candy that Nissan surprised us with, and settled in for the double feature of
and . We had so much fun with the . She was a much smoother ride than , the gas mileage was ridiculous, and I seriously think the car was made for the drive-in. After pushing the seats back and reclining, it felt like we were lounging in beds! Nissan, must we give her back??&&&This post is sponsored by&. The content and opinions are all my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep Happiness Is running!
I've been holding onto this video for a long time, waiting for our 1-year anniversary to share it!
The talented Mr.
filmed and edited it for us. I can't imagine how long it took to turn 12+ hours of Super 8 footage into a 5 minute song. And this is just the first video - we'll be getting second reception vignette later on.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, friends. I tear up every time I watch.
P.S. If you're curious, the song is from : Excuses by The Morning Benders.
{Pre-edited image by: ; Video by: }
The older I get, the more emotional I become. Has that happened to anyone else? It doesn't take much for me to cry these days. And I'm not just talking sad tears. Happy ones too. I actually enjoy the release and the knowledge that my heart is open, working as it should.
So my&:What was the last movie, television show, or book that made you cry?My Answer... The movie that last made me full on cry, err sob, or rather heave in uncontrollable spasms, was a little independent film called . Have you seen it? Ignoring the fact that Richard Gere plays the lead role, I decided to watch it on Netflix one night in bed while Hal was asleep beside me. Without giving it away, it's a beautiful remake of a Japanese film and true story about a dog's undying loyalty to his owner. I cried the entire second half and for an hour after it was done, waking poor Hal up with my hysterics. Dog movies. They do it to me every time.
{Image via }
Can't wait to see Skyfall tonight. As you may know, I'm a
one day. They're saying this film is the best one yet, which I can't wrap my head around because it will be hard to beat
in my eyes.
Have a great weekend, friends! Please enjoy ...
A collection of vintage .
How to make .
used to be a 1949 train car.
Host a hearty .
inspiration.
A very cool&.
Have you heard of the ?
Hand-drawn .
on Sunday.
And some posts of mine you may have missed...
{Image via by&}
There is no Shannon, only Zuul.
Happy Halloween! As promised, here are our costumes. From one of our favorite classic 80's flicks, . You get it, right? Please say you do. At the parties we attended, most people hadn't a clue.
It pains me to have to explain, but if you're at a loss, I'm 's character, Dana Barrett, possessed by the demon Zuul, aka the Gatekeeper, who searches for the Keymaster,&played by . Together, they !
I lucked out with the oversized red/orange batwing dress. After scouring all of Etsy and Seattle, I finally found a good one in the basement of . I opened up the neckline to make it off-the-shoulder, paired it with an ugly belt and a bad 80's perm mullet wig. Hal wore wrinkled collared shirts and made the nerdy helmut with an upside down collander, chin guard, wires and plugs.
What do you think? &:)
PAST COSTUMES:
I love these short film stills for 's new album, .&The video was inspired by "" a chapter in a book he's writing about a person trapped in another world and doesn’t know how he got there.
How beautiful is model, s stag antler headpiece? Would someone please replicate this woodland fawn look for Halloween tomorrow? Or next year? Here's where to find her , , and .
{Images via &by&}
So This Is Love by
on Grooveshark
was a fairy tale. Especially their first dance. She and Tony floated across the dance floor to , from Cinderella (1950). It was perfectly Robin.&She's always had soft spot for old Disney movies and we still sing the classic princess solos together to this day. Watching her dance with her own Prince Charming, I had a lump in my throat the whole way through.
So this is love, MmmmmmSo this is loveSo this is what makes life divineI'm all aglow, MmmmmmAnd now I knowThe key to all heaven is mineMy heart has wings, MmmmmmAnd I can flyI'll touch every star in the skySo this is the miracle that I've been dreaming ofMmmmmmMmmmmmSo this is love Hal and I are still deciding on our first dance song. If you're married, which tune did you choose? And if not, is there a song you've always dreamed of dancing to? {Image via }
On June 6, 1933, the very first drive-in movie theater opened in America. I loved Google's tribute two days ago, did you catch that? Since this weekend is the first weekend in a long while that we haven't had travel plans or invitations to stuff, Hal and I need a date night, stat. A drive-in movie is just the ticket. We're lucky enough to have a few nearby theaters still in business, but we've never gone. Do you still have some around where you live? Have a great weekend dearies! Please enjoy the ...
A &for kids!
Would you ever get an ?
Brilliant .
that actually works.&
for Father's Day.
An awesome .
Think I'm too old for a ?
How to make a .
, be still my heart.
And some posts of mine you may have missed...
{Image via
by&Hollie of&}
This will probably be the first of many posts about , the director of . She's a brilliant photographer and videographer from Mexico who I've been communicating with for months over email. When we finally met and spent 2 full days together this past weekend, I discovered she's just as talented, sweet and funny in person. Plenty more on her later, but I squealed with delight when she sent over these sneak peek stills. They turned out so dreamy. I can't wait to see the first edit!
{Images by }
This incredible
is located off Kudu Island in Thailand, originally built for the
earlier this year. At nightfall, guests are whisked away by a speedboat to arrive on a glowing raft in the middle of Nai Pi Lae Lagoon. I have friends who will be honeymooning in Thailand and I sure hope they come here for a movie date!
{Images via &by }
We saw& over the weekend and I can officially say I'm hooked. The hype? I get it. I was on the edge of my seat the entire way through. Then dove headfirst into the book when I got home.
Have you read the books or watched the film yet? {Images via &by }
amuse me to no end. They're like
for the great outdoors. Spacesuits for Earth. And I have to admit, their latest video, , makes me want one to bounce around in. Badly. {Images via
Do you have a
where you live? Not to be confused with , it's a movie theater that serves meals and drinks. I frequent another
while you watch, but never meals. No more sneaking dinner into my oversized purse! Hal and I went for the first time over the weekend, the Sunday brunch special. We ordered french toast, a breakfast burrito, and the mimosa duo: a bottle of bubby on ice with two half carafes of orange and grapefruit juice. Tip: Select a movie that doesn't command your full attention. For instance, we saw . Eating and ordering in the dark while following a plot requires some multi-tasking. And by the end of the flick, I was blitzed. Which was fine by me, because I really only needed to concentrate on
with his shirt off. {Image via
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Like , Dr. Suess sure had a way of communicating life lessons in sweet and innocent ways.
Hal and I were trying to see "" over the weekend, but it was sold out. So we watched "" instead. Fitting, since it happened to be . The movie was entertaining, but I couldn't handle the cheesy High School Musical-style pop songs and I wished it was in rhyme. Have you seen it yet? {Images via }
Happy love day, my sweethearts! xo{Image and video by }
Thank you all for
awhile back. We ended up selecting
by Jonathan Safran Foer. I finished reading it last night and I'm still a bit teary-eyed. Most of the book is written from the point of view a whip smart and overly imaginative little boy who is on a secret NYC mission to find some sort of meaning behind his father's 9-11 death. His character is so endearing, I wanted to pluck him out of the pages and make him my own. The movie is now out, but I've been told to skip it. Have you read the book? Or watched the film? P.S. Our next selection is &by Chris Cleave! {Image via }
Besides , this proposal takes the cake!
an early Christmas gift, a brand new tablet. When she powered it on, &immediately played. It was originally shown in Flash and had 'yes' or 'no' buttons at the end. She pressed 'yes' and the final scene played after the fade.
P.S. Later on, they rewatched the film to see what would happen if she pressed 'no'. The button moved around so it couldn't be pressed. He wouldn't take 'no' for an answer!
{I Video via
A year ago, , land artist and founder of , created the world's largest artwork on 9 square miles of the frozen Lake Baikal in Siberia... with handheld brooms and shovels.
is the documentary of his experience. Amazing, right? {Images via }
Emerging Melbourne indie-folk artist, , teamed up with director , aka Jonathan Chong, to create this amazing colored pencil stop motion video for his song, "Against The Grain".
I'd love to do something like this with . Any crazy talented adventurous filmmakers out there? Call me! {Images via }
Has anyone seen the movie, , with ?&I spotted these film stills and immediately added it to my Netflix queue without even reading the synopsis. Doesn't it look visually stunning? {Images via }
We're back from ! Actually, we never made it to the Wizard, because we couldn't take two steps on the yellow brick road without people wanting to take a picture with us. Do you like our costumes? We all worked really hard of them and most everything is vintage or handmade. I can't even describe to you how much I love these ladies. Here's why. The day before we dressed up, we arranged a 4-part harmony version of the Wizard of Oz theme song. And a separate fully choreographed dance. Which we proceeded to sing and perform everywhere we went. was an absolute dream. I can't wait to share the rest of our photos with you later this week!
Mr. Frost made his appearance on the ground this morning. Chill-y. Just in time to try out one of my new favorite trends this season... faux fur hats. Emphasis on faux. 60's Russian style. They make me feel like
in . {Images via: 1. ; 2. ; 3. }
I love these dream state photos by French "image maker", . They're from her series,&.&My nights are more beautiful than your days.
Don't they remind you of ? One of my all-time favorite movies. {Images via }
I too would like to play in a wind blown&.&{Image via
Have you heard about ? It's an Android app that will "change the way you remember" by automatically scrapbooking your life. It hasn't launched yet, but if you sign up on their , they&will keep you notified about the release. After watching their lovely&, I'm extremely curious how it works, aren't you? {Images via }
Have you seen this video yet? The couple dances through 10 decades of fashion in&under 2 minutes. It was shot by &to promote the opening of the &shopping centre in&East London. It's brilliant. Watch how the man disappears during the 40's when he goes off to war. {Video via }
I am eagerly awaiting the completion of . It's a documentary currently in production.& Graphic designer, , undergoes a series of self-experiments to discover whether it's possible to create your own happiness. If it's anything like this creative teaser, I'm sure it won't disappoint.{Images via
be any more lovely? What an angel. I need to go see the . I haven't yet read the book, so I don't have a clue how the series will end. Have you seen it? Without giving it away, were you satisfied? {Images via
I thought my bike search was over when I spotted the new . Delicious apple green! They're handmade in Italy and are actually designed for flirty dresses and heels. But sadly, I cannot afford the hefty price tag. I guess I'll have to either
next time I'm in LA, or live vicariously through Greta Eagan of
on her delightful bike ride around New York.{Images via }
I'm really enjoying the
film shorts by . Click on each photo to watch the video. They're the perfect slice of sweetness to get us ready for the weekend.
{Images via }
It seems that "cinemagraphs" are the latest Blogosphere craze. Have you experienced them yet? I used to think animated gifs were cheesy, until I came across these by photographer, , and her fiance, motion graphics designer, . More than a photograph, but not quite a video. There's something very romantic about them, don't you think? {Images via }
Yep, this is how I'd want my future bridesmaids to look. Dramatic couture gowns blowing in the wind. Get ready, besties! Just kidding. After watching the movie, , maybe I'll save them from hassle, drama, and money, and not have any at all. What do you think? Would you eliminate bridesmaids all together? {Images via
CATEGORIES
ARCHITECTURE
ART + DESIGN
FASHION + STYLE
FOOD + ENTERTAINING
GUEST SERIES
HOME + DECOR
MY NUPTIALS
PETS + ANIMALS
PHOTOGRAPHY
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
RETRO + VINTAGE