i say dear peter i ami am anti-dear什么意思

英语翻译Dear sally,Thank you for your email,I am very sorry to say,kindly check our first INVOICE EVER MADE WHEN OUR CO-OPERATION STARTED .WE GOT 5 ITEMS FROM YOU.IT HAS ITEM NO.4 AND IS THE SAME ONE WE HAD BEEN PLACING ORDER ,AND YOU ARE CONFUSING IT WITH THE NEW SAMPLES WE GAVEN IT TO YOU.WHEN WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR ANY SAMPLE AND EITHER RECD.ANY SAMPLE FOR THE NEW ITEMS AND NEITHER WE HAVE MENTIONED ABOUT NEW SAMPLES ,WE HAD BEEN ONLY ASKING ABOUT ITEM NO.4 ,WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT FROM YOU.SECONDLY,YOU ARE ASKING YOU HAVE READY 2000PCS FOR A ITEM FOR SOME OTHER CUSTOMER AND AGAIN YOU SEE YOUR MISTAKE ,YOU ARE WRITING IT AS ITEM NO.2 ,WHERE AS ITEM NO.2 IS WHAT WE HAVE PLACED ORDER 500PCS AND TAKEN FROM YOU EARLIER.SO KINDLY CHECK IF YOU TALK ABOUT NEW SAMPLES THEN NUMBER IT DIFFERENTLY NOT THE NUMBERS WHICH ARE ALREADY USED FOR IDENTIFICATION.NOTE:WE REQUIRE ITEM NO.4 AS WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT FROM YOU EARLIER.AND SINCE WE NOT RECD ANY COUNTER SAMPLES .FOR OUR NEW SAMPLES,WE KEEP IT PENDING.WARM REGARDSPANKAJ KHURANAOn Sat,7 Jun :55 +0800 carbonbrush@ wroteDear Pankaj,I have received your new PI from Tiya.But feel very sorry.Friend,for HOLDER4,I remenber you requie 500pcs at the begining,but I said it is our new mould and the min quantity is 2000pcs,then,you agree and we confirmed the PI in 27TH FEB.2008.For Brush on NO.16,it is mistake in contract,the wire is 4MM,you can check the sample.We have finished this item and I also have checked it.For HOLDER2,we really hope you can help us.Because it is the same as your sample,we think it must have market in your country.and if you really don't want,its ok,no problem.So the last PI as attachment.Best regardsSally
亲爱的莎莉,感谢您的来信,我很遗憾地说,善意地检查我们的第一张发票以往任何时候都作出了当我们的合作,运作开始,我们获得了5个项目由你.它的项目和四号是相同的一,我们已配售秩序,你是混淆了它与新的样本,我们给出了给您.当我们并没有要求任何样本,要么recd .任何样本为新的项目和我们没有提到新的样本,我们一直只是要求有关项目四号,我们已买了你.其次,你是问你有准备2000pcs一个项目,其他一些客户和你再次看到您的错误,你写它作为项目的第2号,而第2号项目是什么,我们都为了500pcs ,并采取从你刚才.因此,恳请检查如果您谈谈新的样本,然后数目不同的不是数字,目前已经用于鉴定.注:我们所需要的项目四号作为我们已买了,从你刚才.由于我们没有recd任何反样本.为我们的新样品,我们不断它等候.亲切问候pankaj库拉纳在周六,日10时31分55秒0800 carbonbrush@写道亲爱的pankaj ,我已收到您的新的有价证券投资由tiya .但感到很遗憾.朋友,为holder4 ,我remenber你requie 500pcs在开始,但我说,这是我们新的模具和民的数量是2000pcs ,那么,您同意并证实我们的PI在第二十七feb.2008 .电刷对第16号,这是错误的,在合同,电线是4毫米,您可以检查sample.we已经完成这个项目,并将我也有检查.为holder2 ,我们真的希望你能帮助我们.因为它是一样的您的样本,我们认为它必须有市场,在贵国.如果你真的不想,它的确定,没有任何问题.因此,去年有价证券投资作为附件.最好的问候莎莉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译dear friends I am sorry I can`t type Chinese words with this computer.Now,I can`t smile,I can`t say any joke...I can`t perform..I am so tired!But I still want to say:Thankyou so much for your support.I love the Chocolat from you,i am eating now...I love the letters booklet from you,it gave me a big suprise.I love the flowers and gifts from you,as well.you are the most important people for me,because the only reason that I stand on stage is only for you.i will never do any“耍大牌”things to you.I really need to take a break.Thank you ,my best fans.
旧相识pxHH95
亲爱的朋友:对不起,我现在用的这台电脑不能打中文.我不能笑,不能讲任何笑话,我做不到,因为我太累了...但是我仍想说:非常感谢你的支持.我喜欢你给我的巧克力,我在吃呢...我喜欢你给我的那本小册子,它给了我一个很大的惊喜.我喜欢你送给我的花和礼物,太好了.你对我来说非常重要,这是唯一的原因能够是我站在舞台上.我永远不会伤到你,包括耍大牌.我真的需要休息一下了.我忠实的粉丝
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Dear Master Internal Work,If you are John,I will write you a dear John letter.I must say your English isnt bad.Look at the following sentences,they are written ,acctually spoken in your mind,otherwise there can’t be a few mistakes.I am sure about one thing only,that is you can think in English now.Thinking in English is the first step to master English.I never use"learn English" b/c no language can be mastered by learning it.That’s why the writer of Don’t Learn English writes that book.Let’s read your great work and my comment:
亲爱的Master Internal Work, 如果你很差劲的话,我就会给你写绝交信了.我得说你的英语并不差.看看下面的句子,实际上是在你脑子里写出来--更确切的说是说出来的,否则就不可能有那么些错误了.只有一件事我很肯定,那就是,你现在能够用英语来思考了.用英语来思考是掌握英语的第一步.我从来不用“学习英语”这个词,因为没有语言是靠学习能够掌握的.这也是《别学英语》的作者写那本书的原因.让我们一起来读你的大作和我的评论吧.这里的Master Internal Work怀疑是一个人的网名,他给作者写了一封信,这里是作者给他的回复.a dear John letter是绝交信的意思,john在英文俚语里指代一个差劲的人.这里的第一句,作者是在肯定Master Internal Work并不差,否则作者就会给他写绝交信了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的Master Internal Work,如果你是John,我会写封以亲爱的John开头的信给你的。我必须要说下你的英语不是很差,看下面的句子,它们实际上说出了你的想法,否则它们不可能只有一点点错误的。有一件事我很肯定,那就是,你现在能够用英语来想事了。用英语来思考是掌握精通英语的第一步,我从来不用“学习英语”这个词,因为没有语言是靠学习它而能够掌握精通它的。那也是《别学英语》的作...
亲爱的主人的内部工作, 如果你是约翰,我会写信给亲爱的约翰.我必须说你的英语并不是很糟糕.看一下以下说明,他们是书面的, 实际上印在了你的大脑里,否则就不会有错误.我只确定一件事,就是你能用英文去思考.用英语思考第一步是掌握英语.我从未使用“学习英语”因为没有语言可以用“学习”掌握.这就是为什么作家不写“学习英语”这本书。 让我们看你的伟大的成就和我的意见...
亲爱的勤奋学习者, 如果你是John,我会以亲爱的John开头的写给你的。我必须要说你的英语不算很差,看下面的句子,它们实际上说出了你的想法,否则它们不可能只有一点点错误。有一件事我很肯定,那就是你现在能用英语来思考了。用英语来思考是精通英语的第一步。我从来不用“学习英语”这个词,因为没有语言是靠学习它而能够精通的。那也是《别学英语》的作者写那本书的原因了。来读一读你的大作和我...
说实话Master Internal Work,不好翻译,应该是爱好者的意思, 就是喜爱这本书的读者,如果知道出处就比较好翻译了,直译的话就是亲爱的精通的内部工作亲爱的爱好者, 如果你是约翰,我会写亲爱的约翰的字眼。我必须说你的英语并不差。看看下面那些句子,它们写出来的,但事实上是经过你想法后写出来的,不然不会存在一些错误。我可以确定的一件事就是你现在可以用英语思考了。用英语思...
Master Internal Work,应该是精通思考的人,这再文章中也有提到,这段文章的意思就是为了说明,英语不是学习来的,你需要用英语思考,英语作为语言只是一种工具而已。亲爱的Master Internal Work,
如果你是约翰,我会给你写亲爱的约翰。我必须说你的英语并不差。看看下面那些句子,他们不是写出来的,而是从你的心里讲出来的,否则不会只有那么几个小小的...
他们都是治标不治本哈,给你一个建议,上百度输入在线翻译,找到一个你认为比较好的网站,吧这些东西输进去,汉语翻译就出来了,何必跑到这里来等人家给翻译呢?
亲爱的Master Internal Work, 如果你是约翰,我用亲爱的约翰来称呼你。我想说你的英语并不差。看看下面那些句子,他们不是写出来的,而是从你的心里讲出来的,否则不会只有那么几个小小的错误。我非常确信,就是你现在可以用英语思考了。用英语思考是掌握英语的第一步。我从不使用“学英语”这样的字眼,因为没有哪一门语言可以通过学习来掌握。这是《Don't Learn English》的...
亲爱的勤奋工作者,如果你是约翰,我会给你写亲爱的约翰。我必须说你的英语并不差。看看下面那些句子,他们不是写出来的,而是从你的心里讲出来的,否则不会有那么几个错误。我仅仅确信一件事,就是你现在可以用英语思考了。用英语思考是掌握英语的第一步。我从不使用“学英语”,因为没有语言可以通过学习来掌握。这是《Don't Learn English(不要学习英语)》的作者写这本书的原因。现在...
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】Dear Mayor (市长), I am a college student ...
Dear Mayor (市长),I am a college student from Lizhen. I’d like to say something about the bridge you’re going to build 1. a      the Lijia Lake.The lake has 2.b      the mother lake for many thousands of local people for centuries. And it is also a home for many 3. r     birds. People have shared the lake with birds 4.s     long ago.I remember that when I was in5. p     school, the lake was famous for its clear water and beautiful birds. But as the place develops, the 6. e     around the lake is getting worse and worse. There is more and more 7.w     in the lake. And as a 8.r     , the water is getting dirtier and dirtier. At the same time, it has 9. b     more and more difficult to see rare birds here. What’s worse, I hear that the government is planning to build a bridge here. I don’t think it is a good plan because the air and noise 10.p         will kill the lake. It won’t be a quiet place any more. And, birds will lose their home and food.So I do think maybe the government can build the bridge somewhere else. 
6.environment
10.pollution
试题分析:这篇文章是一位大学生写给市长的信,信中强力建议不要在力加湖上建桥,文中指出了力加湖的变化及建桥的不利之处。
1.句意:我...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
Travelling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study ,and when you have free time ,you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of
nature or other cities . You can take in fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them .It’s good for your health to do so .But at times ,travelling is not an enjoyable thing . For example , the weather can be changeable .There may be rain when you travel .You may catch a cold or be ill while travelling .The worst thing is that the thieves may steal your money .All these may happen to a tourist .When you go on a trip , you must get everything ready .Firstly , you must have clear information about the weather .Secondly ,ask a friend to go with you so that you can help each other .Thirdly , you must be careful everywhere and not to cause accidents . If you do this , you will surely enjoy your travelThe title of this article1.____________________2._____________of travellingWhen you have 3.________ time ,you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the 4.__________ beauty . Disadvantages of travellingBut 5.___________ , travelling is an 6._________thing . You may catch a cold or get ill when you 7.________.And thieves may steal your8._________.   Other things about travellingBefore the trip, you should get ready 9.______every thing . Firstly , you must have clear information about the weather . Secondly ,ask a friend to go with you so that each of you can get help . Thirdly , you must be careful everywhere and not to cause accidents . If you do this , you will be 10._____to enjoy your travel. 
用所给动词的适当形式填空。1.My sister seldom ________________ (share) food with others.2.The teachers ____________________ (have) a meeting at six yesterday evening.3.I ______________ (live) in Jiulongkou all my life.4. The dog doesn’t feel happy because of __________ (be) alone at home.5. I used to
(play) computer games but now I’m used to
(read) when I am free. 
 1.It’s____________ (possible)for you to live on the moon at present.2. It is _______________ (real) nice to have a friend like you.3.I haven’t seen him
(recent).4. Both Mr Yang’s son and daughter are       (marry).5.I'm sure you will be____________ (good)at English if you work harder. 
根据句意及提示写单词。1.The train moved at high _____________(速度).2. How to protect the ________________(环境)has been under discussion.3. A sparrow was ______________(死). Let’s bury(埋) it under the tree.4.Last weekend, my father bought a __________(两件,几件事物) of beautiful key rings for me.5.We all love Liu Qian’s ________________(魔术). 
We went into a secondhand shop to get out of the rain.I took my 6-year-old daughter’s hand and we started to walk around. Suddenly she reached out her hand to touch a pair of shiny black shoes.“Buy for me?” she asked.“Oh, Sweetie, they are tap dancing (踢踏舞) shoes. You aren’t taking tap dance.”“Buy for me?” she repeated.“Well, let’s try them on.”She sat on the floor and took off her bright pink rain boots . When she stood up we heard “click”. She took a step, “click, click, click.”The sun came out and we went on our way. Our next stop was the grocery store(杂货店).“Click, click, click…” people turned to look as we entered the store. People would never allow their daughter to wear tap dancing shoes to the grocery store .“Excuse me, dear. Why would you allow your daughter to wear tap dancing shoes here?
They make such a noise.”“Isn’t it wonderful?”“Wonderful? My dear, this is not the place to wear those shoes.”“You don’t understand. When she was a baby, doctors told us that she would never walk or talk. It has taken a lot of hard work and patience, but she asked for the shoes and the ‘click, click, click’ says that she can walk,” I said.My daughter is 18 now and will graduate from grade 12 in June. It has not always been easy, but it has all been worthwhile (值得做的). She has taught me that it doesn’t matter what others think. They don’t walk in your shoes. 1.Why did the mother and daughter go to the secondhand shop?A. They just went window shopping.B. The daughter loved the place.C. They just found the place to hide from the rain.D. The mother wanted to buy cheap shoes for her daughter.2.People would never allow their daughter to wear tap dancing shoes to the grocery storebecause _________.A. they make noise B. they are expensiveC. they are dirty
D. it is not allowed3. According to the story, which of the following is TRUE?
A. The mother didn’t buy the tap dancing shoes for her daughter.B. The mother allowed her daughter to do anything she wanted.C. The mother had once thought of giving her daughter up.D. For the mother, the “click” noise sounded beautiful.4.What does the sentence “They don’t walk in your shoes” mean? __________.A. They don’t have the same shoes as yours.B. They don’t know how you feel.C. They don’t walk the same way as you.D. They don’t know the size of your shoes.5. The story wants to tell us ______.A.the love between mother and daughter is strongB. sometimes you shouldn’t care what others sayC. you should wear the wrong shoes for your feetD. wearing your own shoes helps you walk faster 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 dear peter i am 的文章

随机推荐