系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:8***3(评价:158)
开始时间: 19:09:15(中国)
结束时间: 19:09:15(中国)
商品备注品牌: Unbranded
地面运输方式:Standard Shipping from outside US
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:6天-13天
Fail Safe (2000)DVD is in good condition - this title is out of print on DVD in the UK - get it while you can!PLEASE NOTE: I offer a FREE gift-wrapping service - just let me know once you've bought the item and I can giftwrap and send to a recipient direct (without an invoice). I also offer next day, Special Delivery service - this can be selected at check out at an additional cost.DVD Specifications:Extras:Trailer&Cast & crew listSubtitles:English, and English HoHAspect Ratio:1.78:1Picture Format: Non-AnamorphicTV System: PALSoundtrack(s):English Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoCase type:Keep CaseThis is an genuine UK DVD on the Warner Home Video labelThis is a Region&2 (UK, Europe and Japan) DVD - please ensure that your player is compatible with the&Region 2&format BEFORE bidding.&Like all the DVDs I sell - this is 100% original. I do not sell bootlegs, so please bid with confidence!&&
Things you Need to Know about the Overlook Movie StoreThe Overlook Movie Store is a small business run by one guy, exclusively. Methods / Cost of ShippingAll items bought before 3:30pm GMT are almost always posted that same day (Monday-Friday) or the next working day. All items sent via the Free Delivery option (UK only) are send Standard Royal Mail Second Class. There is also an option to send items either First Class or First Class Recorded but these methods MUST be selected during checkout. First Class is an additional 50p, Recorded Delivery ?1.70.Methods of Payment from UK Buyers:I prefer PayPal but am willing to accept either personal cheques and s.International ShippingI will ship items ANYWHERE in the world. I will also combine shipping for multiple purchases:VHS to Europe: ?4.99 for the first with and an additional ?2.50 per tape thereafterVHS to anywhere else in the world: ?5.99 for the first and an additional ?3.00 per tape thereafterDVD or Blu-ray to Europe: ?2.99 for the first and an additional ?1.75 per disc thereafterDVD or Blu-ray to anywhere else on the world: ?3.99 for the first and an additional ?1.75 per disc thereafterTariff of prices EXCLUDES box sets and&items with special packaging&– these are prices accordingly.Payment from Bidders from Outside the UKPlease note – if you’re a buyer from outside the UK, I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL – I do not accept bank transfers or any other method of payment. Anyone from abroad who purchases an item from me and refuses to use PayPal will lead me to cancel their transaction and relist the item they have purchased. Thank you.Feedback and customer satisfactionI have been an eBay seller since 2002. I strive to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. If on the rare occasion a buyer is dissatisfied with a purchase they have made from my store please contact me to discuss the matter BEFORE you leave feedback. I’m friendly and approachable, so please feel free to get in touch to voice a concern. Feedback for buyers is set up automatically and left once it has been left for me.
PLEASE NOTE: I offer a FREE gift-wrapping service - just let me know once you've bought the item and I can gift wrap and send to a recipient direct (without an invoice). I also offer next day, Special Delivery service - this can be selected at check out at an additional cost.
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)Dreyfuss Hand Made Swiss Mens Quartz Watch IN Original Packaging | eBay
Shop by categoryEnter your search keyword
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program . Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
, if the page does not update immediately.
Review and confirm your bid
Bid confirmation
FREE postage
See item description
(Approximately ##1##)
(Enter ##1## or more)
(Enter more than ##1##)
Your max bid:
Increase max bid
Confirm bid
Increase max bid
Change bid
, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again!
, you're the highest bidder on this item. Hope you win it!
, you're the first bidder. Hope you win!
, you're currently the high bidder, but you're close to getting outbid.
, this auction is almost over and you're currently the high bidder.
, you're the high bidder, but the reserve price hasn't been met.
Please enter your bid again.
Please enter a valid number as the bid price.
Enter an amount that is equal or greater than the minimum bid required. This can be found under the bid entry box.
Maximum bids can't be lowered once they're submitted.
This seller requires the buyer to have a PayPal account to purchase this item. .
Your bid is greater than or equal to the Buy It Now price. We recommend you purchase this item via Buy It Now. If you still wish to bid, you may do so below.
Current bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Your maximum bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Increase your maximum bid:
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Congrats! The auction listing has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction listing has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the winning bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price was not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.

我要回帖

更多关于 swiss made 的文章

随机推荐