i want say you anothertime time

完形填空When you’re teenagers it seems that every time you say “I want to ….”,your parents answer,“No,you can’t.”Young people further complain that their parents do not __61____ them.When something goes ___62__ ,most parents just don’t believe in their children .___63___ asking why ,they think their kids are wrong.And not many parents allow their kids to choose for themselves.Yes,__64____ is true that your parents sometimes treat you as a little child.But remember that not long ago you were really a child.Your parents still remember the childish(孩子气)__65____ you used to make.They want to protect you ___66____ you don’t want them to do so.So,if you want to get __67____ freedom(自由),please try to understand you don’t lie to them.Try a more friendly way.If you want them to __68____ you to stay out late,I don’t just say “All __69__ kids can stay out late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll be and __70___ it’s important for you to stay out late.Then they just might say,“yes”.( ) 61.A.enjoy B .prefer C.understand D.decide( ) 62.A.badly B .wrong C .nice D .clear( ) 63.A.Except B .Instead C .With D .Without ( ) 64.A.it B .this C.that D .one( ) 65.A.uses B.differences C .minds D .mistakes( ) 66.A.if B .though C .because D .since( )67.A.most B .least C .more D .less( )68.A.allow B .hope C .wish D .ask( )69.A.another B .others C .the others D .the other( )70.A.how B .when C .why D.which
wghdbniod00EBF
CBDAC BCADC 这是自己做的~不一定正确原文:You say you’re old enough to stay out late on weekends while they say you have to be home early.You say you want to see that new film while they say you can’t see it.You say you’ve met some nice kids and you’d like to go out with them,but they say they’d like to see your friends first.When you’re a teenager,it seems that every time you say “I want to”,they will certainly answer “No,you can’t.” Also,no part of your life is safe from the “prying eyes” of your parents.15-year-old Debbie says,“My dad always wants to know where I am,what time I’m going to be home.Most parents do that.Do they have to know everything?62 ”63 When something goes wrong,most parents just don’t believe in their children.Without asking why,they think their kids are wrong.And not many parents would allow their kids to choose for themselves.64 But remember that not too long ago you were really a child.Your parents still remember the childish mistakes you used to make.They want to protect you though you do not want them to do so.And when something seems to threaten your well-being,they worry.So,if you want to get more freedom,please try to understand your parents and do not just lie.65 If you want them to allow you to stay out late,don’t just say,“All the other kids can stay out late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll be and why it’s important for you to stay out later ...,they might just say yes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Things I Want To Say求歌名有一首英文歌有一句歌词&every time see you,i want to be nea_百度知道
求歌名有一首英文歌有一句歌词&every time see you,i want to be nea
歌手:Backstreet Boys
专辑:《Millennium》发行时间:《No One Else Comes Close》歌词 - Joe[欧美]When we turn out the lightsThe two of us alone togetherSomething just not rightBut girl you know that I'd neverever let another's touch come between the two of usCause no one else could never take your placeNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else come closeAnd when I wake up toThe touch of your head on my shoulderYou're my dream come trueOh girl you know I'll always treasureEvery kiss everyday love you girl in every wayNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else come close
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
No One Else Comes Close杜德伟When we turn out the lightsThe two of us alone togetherSomething just not rightBut girl you know that I'd neverever let another's touch come between the two of usCause no one else could never take your placeNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else come closeAnd when I wake up toThe touch of your head on my shoulderYou're my dream come trueOh girl you know I'll always treasureEvery kiss everyday love you girl in every wayNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else comes close to youNo one makes me feel the way you doYou're so special girl to meAnd you'll always be eternallyEvery time I hold you nearYou always say the words I love to hearGirl with just a touch you can do so muchNo one else come close
谁唱的,我听的是一个女歌手唱的
nea的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁say you love me,i want to say i love you 是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
say you love me,i want to say i love you 是哪首歌的歌词
Re: CHRISTINA MILIAN &GONNA TELL EVERYBODY& LYRICS Posted by: LovesMusic ()Date: April 25, PMChristina Milian- Gonna Tell Everybody Chorus I don’t want to say I still love you It hurts me everyday thinking who you were kissing, not me Oh na na na na na na, oh na na na na na na I’m going to speak the truth, I ain’t gonna lie I let you go and for the tears I cry, thought we was going down Oh na na na na na na, oh na na na na na na Hook And I’m gonna tell everybody Cuz you cheating (gonna tell everybody) That you mistreat me (gonna tell everybody) Don’t leave me (gonna tell everybody) So you’re leaving (gonna tell everybody) I don’t need it (gonna tell everybody) Don’t believe it (gonna tell everybody) You deceived me (gonna tell everybody) Verse 1 Sitting up in my room I’m lighting candles Candle lit my handle thinking why Why did I let this situation get the best of me When I gave the best of me It’s just crazy how in a minute we connect I was baby your lady Sweet city holding hands was your favorite Now I, I ain’t got no sad song to sing You’se dead wrong to me Cuz I was thinking a minute but Since we separated I knew you would never find Find another chick like me that’s why I stay up on your mind I know it’s hard for you to hear but I ain’t got the time I moved on, I moved on, I don’t want you now Chorus Hook Verse 2 I ain’t tripping I’m just saying look at what your missing out on now Yeah it’s going all out now, I’m going all out now And I ain’t going to cry Grab my keys to that Bentley GT, call my girlfriends and ride You ain’t got nothing on me (Christina’s going out to party) You ain’t got nothing on me You ain’t got nothing on me Really this thing ain’t nothing You ain’t got nothing on me (run and go and tell everybody) You ain’t got nothing on me You ain’t got nothing on me Really this thing ain’t nothing Chorus
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
Love Me - Justin Bieber?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 anothertime 的文章

随机推荐