我的偶像作文李钟硕作文

李钟硕是我的珍宝 的作文500字_百度知道
李钟硕是我的珍宝 的作文500字
提问者采纳
He is a clever child,also very adorable. Such a person is my love,later to own as models give up the actor&#39, he has a lot of advantages,s dream, he must continue to work hard.(纯手打. He was born on 1989. In 2013 two Korean let this with actor dream child into the trend of male. He felt that I was strong, left the company英语作文可以吗, loves to play,respectively (hear your voice) (2013) but Li Zhongshuo thought it was not enough. I love him very much,in South Korea Gyeonggi province, he is my idol?My idol is from South Korean actor, Li Zhongshuo. At the age of 16 Li Zhongshuobecame South Korea selou on the stage of history the most young men
李钟硕是我的珍宝
500的记叙文
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
李钟硕的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于李钟硕明星的英语作文要翻译_百度知道
写一篇关于李钟硕明星的英语作文要翻译
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
they taught that we should care about our parents because they are the people who care about us most in the entire world.but i do not only admire their gorgeous appearance and wonderful performancei admire the korean pop group sthey taught me to be brave in they taught me that we should never lose faith in oursleves and if we try we will succeed in the end.what impressed me most are their personalities.they taught me not to be afraid of the difficulities in our life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的偶像作文800字 的文章

随机推荐