推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Everyone may have many problems.I also have some.The biggest one is I can't do my homework carefully.When I do my homework,I often feel very bored and instead,I always watch TV.I always think, I can do my homework later,so I often can't finish my homework.I know I should study hard,but I often can't. I feel terrible no 的翻译是:每个人都可能有很多问题。我也有一些。最大的一个是我不小心做作业。当我做作业时,常常觉得很无聊,相反,我总是看电视。我一直认为,我可以做作业后,所以常常无法完成我的作业。我知道我应该努力学习,但我通常不能。现在感觉可怕。我该怎么办?你可以帮我吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Everyone may have many problems.I also have some.The biggest one is I can't do my homework carefully.When I do my homework,I often feel very bored and instead,I always watch TV.I always think, I can do my homework later,so I often can't finish my homework.I know I should study hard,but I often can't. I feel terrible no
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
每个人都可能有很多problems.I也有some.The最大的一个是我不能做我的功课carefully.When我做我的功课,我常常觉得很无聊,而,我一直观看TV.I始终认为,我可以做我的功课后,使我常常不能完成我homework.I知道我应该努力学习,但我常常不能。我觉得now.What可怕,应该怎么办?你能帮助我吗?
大家也许有许多问题。我也有一些。最大你是我不可能仔细地做我的家庭作业。当我做我的家庭作业时,我经常感觉非常乏味,并且改为,我总总观看TV.I认为,我可以后做我的家庭作业,因此我不可能经常完成我的家庭作业。我知道我应该艰苦学习,但我经常不能。 我现在感觉可怕。我该怎么办? 您可帮助我?
每个人都可能有很多问题。我也有一些。最大的一个是我不小心做作业。当我做作业时,常常觉得很无聊,相反,我总是看电视。我一直认为,我可以做作业后,所以常常无法完成我的作业。我知道我应该努力学习,但我通常不能。现在感觉可怕。我该怎么办?你可以帮我吗?
大家都有很多问题。我也有一些.最大的一个是我不能做功课我仔细。当我做我功课,我常常觉得无聊,而不是,我一直看电视。我一直认为,我可以做功课稍后我,我常常不能完成我功课。我知道我要努力学习,但我经常不能. 现在我觉得可怕。我要做什麽? 你能帮助我?
大家也许有许多问题。我也有一些。最大你是我不可能仔细地做我的家庭作业。当我做我的家庭作业时,我经常感觉非常乏味,并且改为,我总总观看TV.I认为,我可以后做我的家庭作业,因此我不可能经常完成我的家庭作业。我知道我应该艰苦学习,但我经常不能。 我现在感觉可怕。我该怎么办? 您可帮助我?
相关内容&aLUCK TO
FOREVER 正在翻译,请等待...
& a其实我都懂,只是我装做不知道。 Actually I all understand, only is I installs does did not know. & ala mas sencilla de estas operaciones es el pespunte en el cual el borde cortado de una capa de material es reforzado mediante el sobrehilado para evitar el deshilachamiento 材料形式的平的边缘或译制。 & a学校辅导员 School instructor & a呵,人是要享受生活的 The human is wants to enjoy the life & aSo hard to be alone tonight. But moon's glow is just reflection of the sun's light. My strength is just reflection of your support So hard to be alone tonight. But moon's glow is just reflection of the sun's light. My strength is just reflection of your support & aperfeect perfeect & aApple Developer Program Enrollment ID 苹果计算机公司开发商节目注册ID & aNSW Underground NSW地下 & aLove sweety 爱糖果 & a以后你也必要再见到她或者他 Later you also essential again will see her or he & a他的学期研究报告不及格 His semester memoir does not pass an examination & aYour password for account Your password for account & a如果你们还爱我 就会懂得这是对你们的特殊情结 If you also like me being able to understand this is to your special complex & a超过了我们在欧洲的销量(overtake) Has surpassed us in Europe's sales volume (overtake) & a万寿寺 Longevity temple & ashe has changed a lot. she doesn't do the silly things any 她改变了很多。 她不做傻的事其中任一 & a资信 Credit & aI like that is speech 我喜欢是讲话 & ahypotheses test 假说测试 & a4. 他们担负着营救被绑架儿童的使命。 4. They are shouldering the rescue by child abduction's mission. & aYou are now in the U.S.? 您现在是在美国? & a香蕉是台湾的土特产 The banana is Taiwan's local product & aAnd what's your name? 并且您的名字是什么? & ascientific research institution 科学研究机关 & aSpuren Spuren & aYesterday is gone, shake off the dust and move on. 昨天去,摆脱尘土并且移动。 & a我相信小明,因为我们是5年多的好朋友 I believe young Ming, because we are more than 5 years of good friends & a你应该了解你同学们的喜欢或不喜欢的 You should understand your schoolmates likes or does not like & a(还可以让幼儿轮流上来做)Who wants to try? (Also may let baby come up in turn makes) Who wants to try? & a3月16日 On March 16 & aminimap 微型地图 & a很高兴和你成为朋友。 Very happy and you become the friend. & a我有一个小学语文老师,她的名字叫刘老师。她20多岁,她是一个文静,慈祥,喜欢运动,关心学生的好老师。每天下课她都会和我们一起玩游戏,每次上课她总会说一些笑话或者故事给我们听,我们班的同学都很喜欢她。 I have an elementary school language teacher, her name is called Mr./Mrs. Liu.Her over 20 years old, she is a gentleness, gentle, likes the movement, cares about the student good teacher.Every day finishes class she to be able to play the game together with us, each time attends class she would to s & aCLUTCH RELEASE 传动器发行 & a只不过感觉自己的英语“听、说”能力尚有明显的欠缺,已经严重影响到他的学习效率,孩子到异国求学的目的之一就是为了提高驾驭英语语言的水平。 Felt own English “listen, to say” ability still had obvious being short of, already was serious affects his study efficiency, studied the child one of goals which to the foreign land was in order to enhance the control English language the level. & a你的新学校怎么样 Your new school how & ainfant formula 婴儿惯例 & aSince some of the estimates made in risk analysis are imprecise, 因为在风险分析做的某些估计是不精确的, & aMore Sevenths 更多Sevenths & ahasn't visitde 没有visitde & athe
weight of all insects eaten by spiders in england in one year would be as much as the weight of all the people there 蜘蛛吃的重量所有昆虫在英国在一年在和重量所有人一样多那里 & a他吃太多的快餐 He has too many fast-foods & a让看下你就不写英文了! Let look you did not write English! & aforgot your apple id 忘记了您的苹果id & a另外建议你开通QQ空间 Moreover suggested you clear the QQ space & ahobbies and interests 愛好和興趣 & a你吃了药之后,一定会感到好点 After you took a drug, certainly will feel the spot & a哇那他的是非常的严重哦,,,不知他正在服用的药跟我弟的病因符合不符合。。因为我弟的是身体没感觉到什么问题,,外表看起来是很健康的呢 Ha that he is unusual serious oh, did not know he is taking the medicine does tally with my younger brother's cause of disease.。Because my younger brother is the body had not felt any question, the semblance looks like is very healthy & agive you medicine 给您医学 & a能够很好的 Can very good & a她尚未出世父就去世了 She not yet had the uncle to die & a以前的我和现在的我变化很大 Beforehand I and present I change very in a big way & a这个学校给我的印象 This school gives my impression & aloungek eyboardisftr om New Yorkt o Nome loungek eyboardisftr om新的Yorkt o Nome & aEveryone may have many problems.I also have some.The biggest one is I can't do my homework carefully.When I do my homework,I often feel very bored and instead,I always watch TV.I always think, I can do my homework later,so I often can't finish my homework.I know I should study hard,but I often can't. I feel terrible no 大家也许有许多问题。我也有一些。最大你是我不可能仔细地做我的家庭作业。当我做我的家庭作业时,我经常感觉非常乏味,并且改为,我总总观看TV.I认为,我可以后做我的家庭作业,因此我不可能经常完成我的家庭作业。我知道我应该艰苦学习,但我经常不能。 我现在感觉可怕。我该怎么办? 您可帮助我? &some confusion about是什么意思_some confusion about在线翻译_some confusion about什么意思_some confusion about的意思_some confusion about的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
some confusion about是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
some confusion about是什么意思 some confusion about在线翻译 some confusion about什么意思 some confusion about的意思 some confusion about的翻译
some confusion aboutsome confusion about 网络解释1. 存在的一些困惑& & I'll be real quick...反正我真快扛 | There's been some confusion about存在的一些困惑 | Blogging to the Bank 2.0奥斯卡向银行2.0some confusion about 网络例句1. However, there seems to be some confusion about what will happen with the other editions of avast. & &不过,似乎有一些什么事情也会发生在其他的avast版本混乱。2. There seems to be some confusion about this from some of the things I`ve read. & &这个解释似乎混淆了我以前在书本上所获得的认知。3. There is some confusion about the difference between architecture and design. & &对於架构与设计此两者的差异仍有某种的混淆。4. There is some confusion about what the right procedure should be. & &例句1。对应该采取怎样的步骤这一点还不太明确。5. There is some confusion about what the right procedure should be. & &对应该采取怎样的步骤这一点还不太明确。6. There`s been some confusion about that in some of the feedback we`ve received so I thought I`d set the record straight here. & &存在的一些困惑,在某些人士所提的意见,我们已经收到了,所以我以为我要将纪录在这里。7. Some confusion about media behavior is raised because of the diverse results from different kinds of measurement. & &各个测量所得到的结果,也出现系统性的差异。some confusion about是什么意思,some confusion about在线翻译,some confusion about什么意思,some confusion about的意思,some confusion about的翻译,some confusion about的解释,some confusion about的发音,some confusion about的同义词,some confusion about的反义词,some confusion about的例句,some confusion about的相关词组,some confusion about意思是什么,some confusion about怎么翻译,单词some confusion about是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐