i lift is think maybored boringg连词成句

What do you think is the main reason why contemporary kids do not like / understand opera? | A conversation
Bratislava
This conversation is closed.
What do you think is the main reason why contemporary kids do not like / understand opera?
Speaking of music, my generation has a strong tendency to go mainstream and identify themselves with modern music, that unfortunately seems to be from assembly line production -- all the same with no soul and no real massage to demonstrate.
When I mention opera as a beautiful music genre and an interesting way of expressing your thoughts through music, the majority doesnt get it. They probably think it is too "old school" or too boring to have an actual contribution to their lives, or they assume it is a part of the "high-society" life, that not all of them can and want to live.
Can you think of any ways to make opera more attractive and open to all of us? Do you think opera should somehow evolve and adapt to the requirements of the market, or that it should stay classical and traditional?
Related Talks:知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“完形填空。I think we should try to ...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。One effective way of destroying happiness is to look at something and focus on even the smallestfault. It’s like looking at the tiled (铺瓦的) ceiling and concentrating on the space where one tile is&&&1&&&&&&& Once I heard a bald man said, “whenever I enter a room&&&2&&I see is hair.” Once you’ve&&&3&&&what your missing tile is, explore whether acquiring it will&&&4&&make you happy. Then do one of thethree things: get it, replace it with a different&&&5&&, or forget about it and&&&6&&the tiles in your life thatare not missing.&&&&& We all know people who have a relatively&&&7&&life, yet are essentially unhappy while people whohave suffered a great deal but&&&8&&remain happy.&&&&& The first&&&9&&is gratitude. All happy people are&&&10&&. Ungrateful people cannot be happy. Wetend to think that being unhappy leads people to&&&11&&, but it’s truer to say that complaining leads topeople becoming unhappy.&&&& The second secret is&&&12&&that happiness is a byproduct (副产品) of something else. The mostobvious&&&13&&are those pursuit (追求) that give our lives purpose - anything&&&14&&studying insects toplaying baseball. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are&&&15&&to experience.&&&&& Finally, the belief that something permanent goes beyond us and that our&&&16&&has some largermeaning can help us to feel happier. We&&&17&&a spiritual faith, or a philosophy, it should&&&18&&this truth:if you choose to find the&&&19&&in every situation, you will be blessed, and if you choose to find the awful,you will be cursed. As with happiness itself, this is&&&20&&your decision to make.(&&&& ) 1. A. different(&&&& ) 2. A. nothing(&&&& ) 3. A. determined(&&&& ) 4. A. completely(&&&& ) 5. A. tile(&&&& ) 6. A. look on(&&&& ) 7. A. peaceful(&&&& ) 8. A. certainly(&&&& ) 9. A. secret(&&&& )10. A. wealthy(&&&& )11. A. upset(&&&& )12. A. admitted(&&&& )13. A. sources(&&&& )14. A. among(&&&& )15. A. probable(&&&& )16. A. value(&&&& )17. A. need(&&&& )18. A. involve(&&&& )19. A. worst(&&&& )20. A. absolutelyB. missingB. noneB. predictedB. naturallyB. brickB. focus onB. difficultB. merelyB. factorB. gratefulB. quarrelB. assumingB. resultsB. fromB. possibleB. destinationB. lackB. includeB. bestB. totallyC. shortC. all&&C. assumedC. hopefullyC. ceilingC. count onC. easy&&C. hardly&&C. rule&&C. proud&&C. complainC. provingC. answersC. throughC. likelyC. survivalC. demand&&C. absorb&&C. positiveC. exactlyD. broken&&&&D. anything&&D. imagined&&D. really&&&&D. house&&&&D. focus on&&D. ordinary&&D. generallyD. key&&&&&&D. generous&&D. depress&&D. realizingD. goals&&&&D. for&&&&&&D. capable&&D. existenceD. expect&&&&D. mean&&&&&&D. negative&&D. largely&&
完形填空A very special teacher in a high school had a husband who died suddenly of a heart attack. About aweek after his death , she _1__ some of her thoughts with a classroom of students. with a __2__ lookon her face, she __3__ and said, "__4__class is over, I would like to share with all of you a thoughtwhich I feel is very __5__. Each of us is put here on earth to learn, share, love, appreciate and give ofourselves—and none of us knows __6__ this fantastic experience will _7__. It can be __8__ at anymoment. Perhaps this is a __9__ that we must __10_ the most out of every single day."&&&& Her eyes beginning to water, she went on "So I would like you all to make me a __11&& —from nowon , on your way to school, or on your way home, find something __12_to notice. "For, although it maysound __13__to some people, these things are the 'stuff' of life. The little things we are put here on earthto enjoy. The things we often take for granted. We must make it important to__14__ them, for at anytime—it can all be taken away."&&&& The class was completely quiet. We all _15__ our books and filed(排成一行行走) out of theroom __16__. That afternoon, I noticed more things on my way home from school than I had that wholesemester.___17_, I think of that teacher and remember what an __18__ she made on all us, and I try to_19__ all of those things sometimes we all _20__.(&&&& )1. A. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A& gentle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. stood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. fasinating&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. begin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. made up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. card&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. surprise&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. put up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. Every once in a while(&&&& )18. A. pressure&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A. forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )20. A. overlook&&&&&&&&&&&&B. share&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. cried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. useful&&&&&&&&&&&&B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. change&&&&&&&&&&&&B. run out&&&&&&&&&&&&B. notice&&&&&&&&&&&&B. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. promise&&&&&&&&&&&&B. different&&&&&&&&&&B. silly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. watch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. picked up&&&&&&&&&&B. nosily&&&&&&&&&&&&B. More often than notB. inflence&&&&&&&&&&B. appreciate&&&&&&&&B. cherish&&&&&&&&&&&&C. explain&&&&C. surprised&&C. laughed&&&&C. before&&&&C. important&&C. where&&&&&&C. appear&&&&C. passed awayC. sign&&&&&&C. leave&&&&&&C. noise&&&&&&C. magnificantC. great&&&&&&C. care&&&&&&C. rose up&&&&C. happily&&&&C. At last&&&&C. impressionC. realize&&&&C. mention&&&&D. express&&&&D. lively&&&&D. paused&&&&D. as&&&&&&&&D. necessary&&D. while&&&&&&D. end&&&&&&&&D. taken awayD. track&&&&&&D. get&&&&&&&&D. face&&&&&&D. meaningfulD. pessimisticD. appreciateD. stood up&&D. silently&&D. FrequentlyD. mark&&&&&&D. imagine&&&&D. discover&&
阅读理解Every day has just 24 hours - and this applies to all people. Some people are constantly pushed fortime. This article is about how we can learn to manage our valuable time more effectively.&&&& In reality we cannot manage time. We can only manage ourselves and our relationship with time.&&&1&&And habits are not that easy to changes.&&&& Below here are tips that can help you manage your time better.&&&& Organize your goals.&&&& Organize your goals based on two criteria: degree of urgency and importance: a. Should be donetoday, tomorrow, etc. b. Should be done at "that date". c. Can be put off for so many days. d. Can asksomeone else to do it.&&& 2&&&&&& Clean up your list.&&&& Make a list of everything you think that is not helping or benefiting you and do not do them!&&&& Focus on one goal.&&&& Concentrate only on one goal at a time. Otherwise, if while dealing with something you think abouteverything you can do later, most likely you will get bored and disappointed.&&& 3&&The boredom (厌倦)is guaranteed with this way of thinking.&&&& Identify your deadlines.&& 4&&Divide the activities per day / week and long-term goals to get a clearpicture of what you have to do and when.&&&& Find suitable work environment.&& 5&&&&&& Be realistic.&&&& Make sure that your goals are realistic and do not try for the impossible.&&&& Say "NO".&&&& Learn to say "no" to other activities, requests and people who eat your time&&&& (unless indeed at that very moment it is necessary for you to help them).A. Allow time to adjust your list if necessary.B. After all, how we use our time is largely a matter of habit.C. Create a suitable environment to work, one that fits your style.D. Check the list of what you should do and when it must be completed.E. After organizing your goals, start with the most important and urgent.F. It is like every time you eat you think all the meals you must eat in your life.G. Do not let boredom discourage you if what you have to complete is boring.

我要回帖

更多关于 boring怎么读 的文章

随机推荐