哪首歌里有so we……getso much timee

谁知道how do we get back的歌词???求!!!!!_百度知道
谁知道how do we get back的歌词???求!!!!!
(started moving in so fast, the hands of time (the hands of time) I don, You know I love you?t take much to get from where we were?m not in love with you sometimes its perfectMYA - HOW DO WE GET BABCK LYRICS Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah tell me how do we get back Always there on time, its true?t take much to get from where we were, but I, its really hard to find,back to where we first started at how we even get off track?m not in love with you sometimes its perfect? Tell me how do we get back?? Tell me how do we get back, we cant change the past (no) if I had one wish I would turn back, should of know better we should of never, how I wish we can just go back whats done is done. didn, this right here I cant deny You know I love you, hard to separate the two (ooo yeah) didn??t believe its real (no) I want to fix, yeah hold me in your arms whenever I cry???, it is not what we had)?, how do we get back Baby, hard to separate the two??s it but I don,back to where we first started at how we even get off track?t know how, (started moving in so fast it is not what we had), ooh,back to where we first started at how we even get off track, to what we are so why we have to take it this far Tell me how do we get back,back to where we first started at how we even get off track?m suppose to feel wake me up I can, to what we are so why we have to take it this far Tell me how do we get back?t know how I, but I., boy whenever I call (yeah) there to pick me up when ever I fall (yeah) stayed up with me late at night when I just need to talk (need to talk yeah) our relationships and yeah a friend like you, whats gonna happen now?, should of know better we should of never?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~求一首dj的名字,歌词里有,more so be la_百度知道
求一首dj的名字,歌词里有,more so be la
always be my babyWe were as one, baby for a moment in timeAnd it seemed everlasting that you would always be mineNow you want to be free so I'll let you fly'Cause I know in my heart, baby, our love will never die. NoYou'll always be a part of me. I'am part of you indefinitelyBoy, don't you know you can't escape me?Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger on. Time can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meO darling,'cause you’ll always be my babyI'm not gonna cry, no. And I won't beg you to stayIf you're dete哗揣糕废蕹肚革莎宫极rmined to leave boy I will not stand in your wayBut inevitably, you'll be back again'cause you know in your heart, baby, our love will never end, noYou'll always be a part of me. I'am part of you indefinitelyBoy, don't you know you can't escape me?Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger on. Time can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meO darling,'cause you'll always be my babyI know that you'll be back, boyWhen your days and your night get a little bit colderI know that you'll be right back, babyO baby believe me, it's only a matter of timeYou'll always be a part of me. I'am part of you indefinitelyBoy, don't you know you can't escape me?Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my babyAnd we'll linger on. Time can't erase a feeling this strongNo way you're never gonna shake meO darling,'cause you'll always be my baby(repeat)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 so much time 的文章

随机推荐