英语七年级下英语听力材料册听力材料

您现在的位置: &
天津专用英语教材外研社版七年级下册课文听力MP3
来源:家长帮社区&&&&作者:一泓清水114&&&& 17:19:14
  天津中考网:目前天津市中学使用的英语课本统一为外研社版教材,七年级英语教材分为上册和下册,下面是天津专用英语教材外研社版七年级下册课文听力的MP3格式文件下载:
&1-1 Whose bag is this
&1-2 Are they yours
&2-1 I can play the piano
&2-2 I can run really fast
&3-1 What are you going to do at the weekend
&3-2 We're going to cheer the players
&4-1 Everyone will study at home
&4-2 Every family will have a small plane
&5-1 What can I do for you
&5-2 You can buy everything on the Internet
&6-1 Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium
&6-2 The London Eye is on your right
&7-1 I was born in a small village
&7-2 I was born in Quincy
&8-1 Once upon a time
&8-2 Goldilocks hurried out of the house
&9-1 He left school and began work at the age of twelve
&9-2 He decided to be an actor
&10-1 What did you do
&10-2 This morning we took a walk
&11-1 They touch noses
&11-2 Here are some ways to welcome them
&12-1 It's so beautiful
&12-2 Vienna is the centre of European classical music
&Irregular verbs
&Proper names
&Revision module A words
&Revision module A
&Revision module B words
&Revision module B
七年级上册MP3
年天津中考九年级期末试卷汇总
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问天津中考网,2016中考一路陪伴同行!2015年七年级英语下册教材听力录音及原文译文(外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年七年级英语下册教材听力录音及原文译文(外研版)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年七年级英语下册教材听力录音及原文译文(外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
&&Module 1Unit 1&2 Listen and answer the questions.&听录音并回答问题。Betty:Is this your football, Tony?Tony:Oh yes. Thank you. And that’s my sweater. Are these your crayons, Betty?Betty:No, they aren’t.Tony:Whose crayons are they?Betty:I think they’re Lingling’s. But these gloves are mine.Tony:And that’s my wallet.&贝蒂:这是你的足球吗,托尼?托尼:哦,是的。谢谢你。那是我的毛衣。这是你的蜡笔吗,贝蒂?贝蒂:不,不是。托尼:它们是谁的蜡笔?贝蒂:我认为它们是玲玲的。但这手套是我的。托尼:那是我的钱包。Module 2Unit 1&2 Listen and check(√) the things in Activity 1 which Tony’s dad can do.&听录音,在活动1中托尼的爸爸能做的事情处打“√”。Tony: Can you sing, Dad?&Tony’s dad: No, I can’t. Why do you ask?
Tony: Because we have singing today at school. Can you ride a bike, Dad?Tony’s dad: Yes, I can.Tony: Can you cook?&Tony’s dad: Yes, I can.Tony: Can you speak Chinese?Tony’s dad: No, I can’t. Can you teach me?
Tony: OK. I can teach you Chinese after school.Tony’s dad: Thanks. Have a good day at school. And please be careful!&托尼:你会唱歌吗,爸爸?托尼的爸爸:不,我不会。你为什么这样问?托尼:因为我们今天在学校里有音乐课。你会骑自行车吗,爸爸?托尼的爸爸:是的,我会。托尼:你会烹饪吗?托尼的爸爸:是的,我会。托尼:你会说汉语吗?托尼的爸爸:不,我不会。你能教我吗?托尼:好的。我放学后可以教你汉语。托尼的爸爸:谢谢你。祝你在学校里愉快,而且要小心!Module 3Unit 1&1 Listen and match the words and expression from Box A with the word and expressions from Box B.&听录音,将方框A与方框B中的词汇相匹配。1. check my email2. go over lessons3. have a piano lesson4. see a movie5. help with the housework6. have a picnic& &查看我的电子邮件复习功课上钢琴课看电影帮助做家务去野餐Module 4Unit 1&2 Listen and choose Lingling’s answers to the questions.&听录音,选择玲玲对这些问题的答案。Ms Li: Do you often think about the future? What will change in 20 years? Will our lives be different? The weather? Our clothes? Our school?Lingling: Yes, everything will be different. We’ll use computers and they’ll be very small and light! And we only need one book to carry to school! Ms Li: Oh, good. Anybody else?&李老师:你经常考虑将来吗?二十年后将发生什么变化?我们的生活会不一样吗?天气?我们的衣服?我们的学校?玲玲:是的,一切将会不一样。我们将用电脑,它们会非常小巧轻便!我们只需要带一本书去学校!李老师:哦,好的。其他人呢?Module 5Unit 1&2 Listen and answer the questions.&听录音并回答问题。Lingling: It’s Mother’s Day soon,and I want to buy my mum a T-shirt.Betty: OK! I want to make a cake for my mother. How about going to the shops tomorrow afternoon,Lingling? We can buy a T-shirt first and then buy some food in the market on our way back.Lingling: All right. What do you want to get for this cake?&Betty: Strawberries and biscuits,and let me think, some lemons.Lingling: OK. See you tomorrow.&玲玲:不久就是母亲节了,我想给我妈妈买一件T恤衫。贝蒂:好的!我想为我妈妈制作一个蛋糕。明天下午去商店怎么样,玲玲?我们可以先买一件T恤衫,然后在回来的路上去市场上买些食物。玲玲:好的,你想要买什么来制作蛋糕?贝蒂:草莓和饼干,让我想一想,还有一些柠檬。玲玲:好的。明天见。Module 6Unit 1&Now listen and number the places as you hear them.&现在听录音并按照你听到的顺序给这些地方排序。1. Tony: Where’s the museum?Lingling: Look at the map. It’s here. Walk along the street, turn right and go across the park.2. Tony’s dad: I need some money. Is there a bank near here?Tony: Yes, it’s in High Street,between the cinema and the bookshop. 3. Daming: Let’s have lunch.Lingling: There’s a good restaurant opposite the station. 4. Betty: Can you tell me the way to the station? Daming: Yes. Cross the street and turn left. It’s quite near.&托尼:博物院在哪里?玲玲:看地图。在这里。沿着这条街道步行,向右转,穿过公园。托尼的爸爸:我需要些钱。这附近有银行吗?托尼:是的,它在商业大街上,在电影院和书店之间。大明:咱们吃午饭吧。玲玲:在车站对面有家好餐馆。
贝蒂:你能告诉我去车站的路吗?大明:好的。穿过街道向左转。它相当近。Revision module A11 Listen and check (√) the true sentences.&听录音,勾出(√)正确的句子。Betty: What are you going to do in the future, Tony?Tony: Well, I’m not sure. I want to be a nurse because I’m good at science. But my mother would like me to be a teacher like her.
Betty: Mm, interesting. Do you want to be a teacher?
Tony: No. Teaching is so difficult and I don’t think I can do it well. And maybe there will be no teachers in the future and students can learn alone at home. What about you, Daming? Daming: My parents want me to be a doctor so I can help people in hospital. But you see, I’m good at sport and I can play football very well. So I want to be a football player in the future and help China win the World Cup!
Tony:Wow! Then you will be a real star!&贝蒂:你打算将来做什么,托尼?托尼:哦,我不确定。我想当一名护士,因为我擅长科学。但是我母亲想要我像她一样当一名教师。贝蒂:唔,这很有趣。你想当一名教师吗?托尼:不想。是如此之难,我认为我做不好。将来也许不会再有教师。学生可以独自在家学习。你呢,大明?大明:我父母想让我当一名医生,这样我可以帮助医院里的病人。但是你知道,我擅长运动,我足球踢得非常好。因此将来我想当一名足球运动员,帮助中国赢得世界杯。托尼:哇!那你将成为一个真正的明星!Module 7Unit 1&1 Listen and number the questions as you hear them. &听录音,将问题按照你听到的顺序编号。Daming: Where were you born, Betty?Betty: I was born in Quincy, a small town in the US.
Daming: What was your first school like?
Betty: My first school was John Adams Primary School. It wasn’t a big school and it was very friendly. There were 20 students in my class.
Daming: Who was your first teacher?Betty: Ms Smith.Daming: Was she strict?Betty: Well yes, she was, but she was also very nice to us.&大明:你出生在哪里,贝蒂?贝蒂:我出生在昆西,美国的一个小镇。大明:你的第一所学校是什么样子的?贝蒂:我的第一所学校是约翰•亚当斯小学。它不是一所大的学校,它非常友好。在我班里有20名学生。大明:你的第一位老师是谁?贝蒂:史密斯女士。大明:她严格吗?贝蒂:哦,是的,她严格,但她对我们也非常好。Module 8Unit 1&1 Listen and check (√) the true sentences. &听录音并在正确的句子上打“√”。Daming: I’m reading an old English story called Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Do you know it, Tony?Tony: Yes. It’s very famous. Once upon a time there was a little girl with hair the colour of gold. Her name was Goldilocks. She lived near the forest. One day she decided to go for a walk. She walked into the forest with her basket.&大明:我在读一个叫《金凤花姑娘与三只熊》的古老英语故事。你知道吗,托尼?托尼:是的。它非常著名。从前有个长着金色头发的小女孩。她的名字叫金凤花。她住在森林附近。一天,她决定去散步。她拿着篮子走进了森林。Module 9Unit 1&2 Listen and choose the correct answer. &听录音并选择正确的答案。Betty: What was life like when you were young, Grandpa? Grandfather: It was very different!& Betty: When were you born, Grandpa? Grandfather: I was born in April 1935.& Betty: Were you born in America?& Grandfather: No, I wasn’t. I was born in England. Betty: When did you come to America? Grandfather: We came to America in October 1941 when I was six years old.&贝蒂:你年轻时生活是什么样子的,爷爷?爷爷:那是非常困难的!贝蒂:你什么时候出生的,爷爷?爷爷:我出生于1935年4月。贝蒂:你出生在美国吗?爷爷:不,不是。我出生在英国。贝蒂:你什么时候来到美国的?爷爷:我们来到美国时是在1941年10月,当时我6岁。Module 10Unit 1&Now listen and number the places as you hear them.&现在听录音,按照你听到的顺序把这些地方编号。Daming: Did you have a good time when you went to California?Betty: Yes, we had a great time!Daming: What did you do?Betty:We went to Los Angeles. We visited Disneyland. Next, we went to Hollywood. Finally, we went to Santa Monica Beach and swam in the Pacific Ocean.Daming: How nice!&大明:去加利福尼亚州时你们玩得愉快吗?贝蒂:是的,我们玩得很愉快!大明:你们做了什么?贝蒂:我们去了洛杉矶。我们参观了迪斯尼乐园。接下来我们去了好莱坞。最后,我们去了圣莫尼卡海滩,而且在太平洋里游泳了。大明:真好啊!Module 11Unit 1&2 Listen and match the pictures with the nationality.&听录音并把图片与国籍相匹配。Daming: What are they doing?&Betty: They’re saying hello. They’re kissing. Daming: Are they German? Or British?Betty: Maybe they’re French. Daming: And these people are shaking hands. I think they’re Russian.Betty: I think so too. And these people are Japanese, I think.Daming: Why?Betty: Because they’re smiling at each other and bowing.&大明:他们在做什么?贝蒂:他们在问好。他们在亲吻。大明:他们是德国人吗?还是英国人?贝蒂:或许他们是法国人。大明:这些人正在握手。我认为他们是俄罗斯人。贝蒂:我也这么认为。我认为这些人是日本人。大明:为什么?贝蒂:因为他们正向对方微笑并鞠躬。
Module 12Unit 1&1 Listen and number the words as you hear them.&听录音,按照你听到的顺序给单词编号。Tony: What kind of music do you like, Dad?Tony’s dad: I like traditional Western music, especially the sound of violins. What about you, Tony? What kind of music do you like?Tony: I like modern music. I love rock. It’s great. You like rock, don’t you, Mum?
Tony’s mum: Yes, it’s very lively. But you don’t like traditional Western music, do you, Tony?
Tony: No. It’s too slow. I can’t dance to it. I like pop music.Tony’s dad: I’m not a big fan of pop music. It’s too noisy.& &托尼:你喜欢哪种音乐,爸爸?托尼的爸爸:我喜欢传统的西方音乐,尤其是小提琴的声音。你呢,托尼?你喜欢哪种音乐?托尼:我喜欢现代音乐。我喜欢摇滚乐。它棒极了。你喜欢摇滚乐,是不是,妈妈?托尼的妈妈:是的,它非常轻快。但你不喜欢传统的西方音乐,是不是,托尼?托尼:是的,它太慢了。我不能随着它跳舞。我喜欢流行音乐。托尼的爸爸:我不是流行音乐的狂热粉丝。它太吵闹了。Revision module B11 Listen and choose the correct answer.&听录音,并选择正确的答案。Lingling: Where did you go on holiday, Tony?Tony: We went to Hong Kong.&Lingling: What a wonderful city! How long did it take to get there? Tony: Well, it took four hours, and my uncle met us at the airport.Lingling: Where did you stay?&Tony: We stayed in a hotel.Lingling: What did you do in Hong Kong?Tony: We went on a bus tour of the city.
Lingling: Did you like the food?Tony: Yes, of course! We ate at a great restaurant near the sea. And we saw a dragon boat. It was fantastic!
Lingling: Did you go shopping?Tony: Yes, we did. I bought you a present.
Lingling: How nice of you!&玲玲:你们去哪里度的假,托尼?托尼:我们去了香港。玲玲:多美的一座城市呀!到达那里用了多长时间?托尼:哦,用了4个小时,我叔叔在飞机场接的我们。玲玲:你们住在哪里?托尼:我们住在一家旅馆里。玲玲:你们在香港做什么了?托尼:我们乘坐巴士游览了这座城市。玲玲:你喜欢那里的食物吗?托尼:是的,当然了!我们在海边的一家很棒的餐厅吃了饭。我们还看到了一只龙舟。它真是难以置信!玲玲:你们去购物了吗?托尼:是的,我们去了。我给你买了一件礼物。玲玲:你真好! 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置: >>>>
相关教程:&&&&&&
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !...
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !...

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语下册听力稿 的文章

随机推荐