good time?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁卫兰的最新歌词
119846119846119846119846119846119846119846119846119846119846百度MP3歌词搜索 wherever you go 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约967篇,用时0.006秒&&&&
歌曲:wherever you go
[ti:wherever you go][al:just no other way][by:]wherever you gococo lee 李玟wherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followlife before you was full of near missesuncertain nights and half hearted kissesisn't it unbelievable?almost inconceivablebut here you are like a walking dreamwith love beyond imaginewhere you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followwherever you gowherever you goyou look in my eyes and i can see heavenyou hold me close and it feels like foreverisn't it unbelievable?baby it's miraclecause here you are like an open doorto everything i've waited forwherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you leadyou are my heart and so i will always followno matter how far or whatever winding road you choosewherever you are i wanna be there i wanna be therewherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followwherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always follow
[ti:wherever you go][ar:李玟][al:just no other way][by:]wherever you gococo lee 李玟wherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followlife before you was full of near missesuncertain nights and half hearted kissesisn't it unbelievable?almost inconceivablebut here you are like a walking dreamwith love beyond imaginewhere you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followwherever you gowherever you goyou look in my eyes and i can see heavenyou hold me close and it feels like foreverisn't it unbelievable?baby it's miraclecause here you are like an open doorto everything i've waited forwherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you leadyou are my heart and so i will always followno matter how far or whatever winding road you choosewherever you are i wanna be there i wanna be therewherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always followwherever you go that's where i wanna bewanna go wherever you lead you are my heart and soi will always follow
i'll keep of over you
... wherever you go, i'll be there,whatever you say, i will stay, ...
... we were still you and i ... and i don't know where i should go ... wherever you go ...
you're the reason to follow
... wherever you go i will follow wherever you go i will be there
... just like it don't matter what you're leaving behind ... wherever you go there you areyou can run from yourself but you won't get far ...
since you left me, my life ain't been the same ... who will be there to dry my eyes when i go down on my knees ... wherever you go, whatever you do ...
歌曲:follow you wherever you go
[ti:follow you wherever you go][ar:ashlee simpson][al:bittersweet world][by:猫咪主义者]um...i'm callin' there's no answeryou won't answer the phone (ring a ling a ling)your cell keeps going to to voice mailwhile i wait here in the cold (brrrr)some call it stuck in, but not metakes more then some hand cuts to stop mei know sometimes it's rockybut we'll still make it throughyou said you love me (no, no really)you told me so (no, no really)you got a crazy way to show itbut you know it's trueyou know you love me (no, no really)you care for me (no, no really)if it's not love then i must be psychoand that's not sohey you!i know i got screws loosethanks to youi lost my marbles a long time go go go go goi'm just optimisticfew apples short of a picnicuntil you see we're meant to bei'll just follow you wherever you gomister man said he got a different supermodel knockin' outside his door(knock, knock, knock)he don't know that i got her tied up in the back of my range ro...(shut up!)i know you want me, she's just in the wayi'll just tie her to the back and hit the highwayfull throtal, bye supermodel, hit the bottle(glug, glug, ahh)he loves me (no, no really)he told me so (no, no really)he got a crazy way to show itbut you know it's trueyou know you love me (no, no really)you care for me (no, no really)if it's not love then i must be psycho,i know yout aren't calling me pshycho, are you?hey you!i know i got screws loosethanks to youi lost my marbles a long time go go go go goi'm just optimisticfew apples short of a picnicuntil you see we're meant to bei'll just follow you wherever you go(she follows me wherever i go)(ah ah ah ah)hey(she follows me wherever i go)(ah ah ah ah)(she follows me wherever i go) hey you (ah ah ah ah)i'm talking to you (she follows me wherever i go)where you goin' boy?(she follows me wherever i go) oh you actin' like you don't hear me now?(ah ah ah ah)(she follows me wherever i go) i thought what we had was real (ah ah ah ah)my love you know i told you baby (she follows me wherever i go)(ah ah ah ah)you can't escape my love, don't you know that?hey you!i know i got screws loosethanks to youi lost my marbles a long time go go go go goi'm just optimisticfew apples short of a picnicuntil you see we're meant to bei'll just follow you wherever you gocan't escape my love!
歌曲:wherever you will go
[ti:wherever you will go][ar:the calling][al:camino palmero]so lately, been wonderingwho will be there to take my placewhen i'm gone you'll need loveto light the shadows on your faceif a great wave shall fall and fall upon us allthen between the sand and stonecould you make it on your own if i could, then i wouldi'll go wherever you will goway up high or down lowi'll go wherever you will go and maybe, i'll find outa way to make it back somedayto watch you, to guide youthrough the darkest of your daysif a great wave shall fall and fall upon us allthen i hope there's someone out therewho can bring me back to you if i could, then i wouldi'll go wherever you will goway up high or down lowi'll go wherever you will go run away with my heartrun away with my hoperun away with my love i know now, just quite howmy life and love might still go onin your heart, in your mindi'll stay with you for all of time if i could, then i wouldi'll go wherever you will goway up high or down lowi'll go wherever you will go if i could turn back timei'll go wherever you will goif i could make you minei'll go wherever you will goi'll go wherever you will go
歌曲:wherever you will go
... when i'm gone, you'll need love ... i'll go wherever you will goway up high or down low ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm