卅you拉卡 啪啪啪什么意思求解,求解

有首英文歌只记得有动次动次拉卡,动次动次拉卡这是什么歌了_百度知道
有首英文歌只记得有动次动次拉卡,动次动次拉卡这是什么歌了
t sll be your river, yeaIf all you want are answers to your questions,And gold is all that're standing I will be by your sidellll move the mountains for ya,Follow me,If you want someone ll be your river river. River,Then I won'll do the running for youfollow me,I&#39, i't waste your timeSee maybe I&#39,And you can'll be your river river,How you ever gonna find the seasSll never be hard to findso wherever you&#39, I'm here to keep you floatingfollow me,How are you ever gonna find the seasSo follow me,But if you&#39,You proball be your river river, I&#39,But if you'll move the mountains for ya, riverI're too ll move the mountains for youfollow me, I'll never be hard to findso follow me, I'll do the running for ya, for the big adventure,ll be your river riverI&#39,And darling look for meSre lookin&#39,I just need yoll be your river river, I&#39, follow me,Follow me. I&#39,I&#39,I're standing, follow me, I'll be your river river, yeahWherever you&#39,I&#39, through the bad,I&#39,I&#39, river river, the free,If You't make the loan much lighter, river, through the bad, i' for the right deriction, I can're to prll do the running for ya, I&#39, I&#39, I will be by your sideThrough the good,ll be your river river, river river yeaWherever you&#39,I'm here to keep you floating, I will be by your sidethrough the good, i&#39,ll be your river, riverI&#39, i&#39, riveri&#39If you're lookin'm here to keep you floating
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Fuak you是什么意思?我不知道这是什么意思大家帮我下卅?
指对 异性进行性侵犯的意思 是英文脏话
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码卅岁是什么意思?
youloveS5B