连词成句。andy beijing to went back to.

三.连词成句(用It is+ adj.+of sb.+to-infinitive句型)1. Jill / kind / help me with my English homework2. Andy / careless / forget his mum's birthday 3. you / wrong ] walk on the grass4. the young man / brav 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
三、连词成句(用It is+ adj.+of sb.+to-infinitive句型)1. Jill / kind / help me with my English homework2. Andy / careless / forget his mum's birthday&3. you / wrong ] walk on the grass4. the young man / brave / save a boy from the river5. Kitty / generous / buy nice presents for her friends
三、 1. It is kind of Jill to help me with my English homework.2. It is careless of Andy to forget his mum's birthday.3. It is wrong of you to walk on the grass.4. It is brave of the young man to save a boy from the river.5. It is generous of Kitty to buy nice presents for her friends.
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
3. The article named “Hometown” was written by Lu Xun. (改为主动语态)& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
5. 奥林匹克运动会把不同背景的人们聚拢到一起。The Olympic Games.
2. 对他而言,回答这样一个问题是容易的。It's
用句型too…to连接下列句子4. 1 can't drink this coffee. It's hot.5. She couldn’t understand it. The article was difficult.6. We couldn’t climb over the wall. It was high.
() 1. A team will food and water us.&&&A. with&&&B. /&&&C. for&&&D. as
二、从方框中选择适当的句子填空,完成对话M: Hi,Jane. Tomorrow is Saturday.⑴ W: No,not yet. What about you?M: We’ve going to hold a money-raising concert by Silver Lake.(2)W: Sure.(3) By the way,who are you going to raise money for?M: (4)W: Good.(5)M: At nine o’clock.W: OK. See you then.M: See you.&&&A. I'd like to be a volunteer for it.&&&B. For those blind children.&&&C. Have you got any plans for it?&&&D. What time will it start?&&&E. Would you like to help us?
() 4. You are not good at English,but you can't.&&&A. give it in&&&B. give in it&&&C. give it up&&&D. give up it
1. There are wild flowers all over the valley (山谷) all year round ,
(尤其) in April and May.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
lost of in people that park are there(.)lost of in people that park are there(.)i may speak Andy to please(?)he is going be a to scientist future in the(.)goodbye friends to it's time say to my(.)这四句怎么连词成句?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are lots of people in that park.
May l speak to Andy please?
He is going to be a scientist in the future.
It's time to say goodbye to my friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2017年徐州期中检测八年级英语试题及答案
发表时间: 10:27:55 文章来源:
《2017年徐州期中检测八年级英语试题及答案》是有三思教育网()为你整理收集:
(全卷共120分,考试时间90分钟)一、听力(每小题1分,共20分)将答案填在下面框内。二、选择填空(每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,答案填在下面框内。21.―Andyisreally   honestboy.―Yes.That’swhyheis   mostpopularstudentinhisclass.A.aB.theC.a;theD./22.―Linda,howisyourclassmateLisa?―Sheneversaysabadwordherfriends.She’sthekindestgirlI’veevermet.A.forB.inC.withD.about23.Ifthereistime,I’lldomyhomework_______better.A.moreB.lessC.muchD.much24.―What’sthewomanwithaponytaillike?―Shedoesn’ttalkmuch,____________.A.sheisanurseB.sheisshyandquietC.shelikesmusicD.sheistenyearsold25.TheweatherinShanghaiishotterthan______inBeijing.A.thatB.thisC.itD.one26.Keepon_______Englisheveryday,yourreadingskillswillbeimprovedquickly.A.practisereadingB.practisingreadingC.topractisereadD.practisingread27.DIYstandsfor“do-it-yourself”.Youdosomethingyourselfinsteadof_______someonetodoit.A.paysB.topayC.payD.paying28.―Now,thefruitisready.WhatshouldIdonext?―thewatermelonintosmallpieces.A.CutB.TocutC.CuttingD.Tocutting29.―Excuseme,butcanItaketheseat?―.It’sfortheelderlyonly.A.NevermindB.You’dbetterdon’tC.WhynotD.You’dbetternot30.Funnyjokescanalwaysmakeus_______whenwearesad.A.laughingB.laughedC.laughD.laughs31.---_______doyouhaveatrip?―Twiceayear.A.HowlongB.HowsoonC.HowfarD.Howoften32.Kittyoftenlistenstotheteacher_______Simon.A.ascarefulasB.socarefulasC.ascarefullyasD.socarefullyas33.Thechildrenenjoyed_______verymuchlastnight.A.theyB.themC.themselvesD.theirs34.―Whatifyouhavetwodays_______?―I'dliketogo_______atriptoSuzhou.A.onB.forC.aboutD.on35.―Don’tkeepwaterrunningwhenyouwashhands.―______.A.IhopesoB.I’mafraidnotC.Sorry,Iwon’tD.It’snothing三、完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)根据短文内容,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,答案填在下面框内。Tomisthesonofafarmowner.OneNewYear’sDay,whenhewas15,hisfather36himtoworkonthefarmforoneyearwhenhewasfree.Tomwas37withhisfather’sidea“Thatisn’tmyjob.Ihave38schoolworktodo.”Hearingthis,hisfathersaid,“Ipromise(许诺)togiveyouthebestPsentifyou39finishoneyear’swork.”Tomthoughtforawhileand40.StartingoneSaturday,theboygotupearlyandworked41untilevening,justlikeanyotherfarmer.Timepassedquickly.Tom’scrops(庄稼)grewwell.42thelastdayoftheyear,thefathersaid,“I’mhappytoseethatyouhaveworkedveryhardthewholeyear.Now,tellme43youwant.”Theboysmiledandshowedhisfatherabigpieceofbreadmadefromhiswheat.“I’vealreadygotthe44Psent.Nopains,nogains.Ithinkthisiswhatyouwanted45toknow.”Hisfatherwasquitepleasedtohearthat.36.A.askedB.letC.madeD.stopped37.A.happyB.unhappyC.excitedD.sorry38.A.muchtooB.solittleC.toomuchD.alot39.A.shallB.mustC.needD.can40.A.saidB.answeredC.agreedD.began41.A.hardB.hardlyC.slowlyD.difficultly42.A.AtB.OnC.InD.By43.A.whereB.whichC.howD.what44.A.leastB.worstC.bestD.fewest45.A.mineB.IC.myD.me四、词汇(每小题1分,共15分)A)根据句意选择方块内所给词填空。cover,foreign,look,mixed,useful46.MostoftheChinesestudentsstudyat________schools.47.Doyoulikewatching_________films?48.__________out!Thebusiscoming.49.The_________ofthemagazinelookscolourful.50.Johnwashappybecausehewasgivensomegiftslastweek.B)根据所给汉语意思,用合适的单词填空。51.Pleasebe__________(耐心的)withyourson.He’stooyoung.52.Healso__________(建议)metotakeacourseinDIY,butIdon’tlikeit.53.English,Chineseand(法语)areimportantworkinglanguagesoftheUN.54.Idon’tknowthemeaningofthe___________(指示),canyouexplainthem?55.--Canyoutellmethe________(高度)ofthehill?--It'sabouttwohundredmetres.C)用所给词的正确形式填空。56.Tomaketheworldgreener,wemustmakemanychangesinour    (day)life.57.Nacyhas(much)juicethanDaniel.58.Mymotheristhe(busy)inmyfamily.Shealwayshasmuchtodoeveryday.59.(learn)foreignlanguagesisfun.60.MrLimissedthelasttrain,it’s__________(possible)forhimtoarriveontime.五、补全对话(每小题1分,共5分)A:Hi,Millie.Iwanttohaveaparty.61?B:Sure.Icanhelpyou.62?A:Let’shaveittomorrow.B:Hmm…There’satestthedayaftertomorrow.Studentshavetostudyforthetest.63?A:OK,let’shaveitonSaturdayafternoon.64.B:No,weshouldn’twatchavideo.Somestudentswillbebored.Let’splaypartygames.A:65.Canyouorganizethepartygames?B:Sure,Icandothat.A.OK,goodideaB.Wecanmeetandwatchavideotogether.C.Willyouhelpme?D.Whynothaveitattheweekend?E.Whenshallwehavetheparty?六、阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)阅读下面三篇短文,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,答案填在下面框内。(A)DearLiuQi,I’mwritingtotellyouthatthestudentsofourschoolareplanningtogoforaschooltriptoBeijngfromOctober20thto27th.I’dliketoinviteyoutocomeandjoinus.Irememberyoutellmethatyouliketravelling.We’llvisitmanyplacesofinterest,suchastheGreatWall,thePalaceMuseumandtheSummerPalace.Ifitdoesn’train,we’llalsogocampingatthefootoftheGreatWall.We’llstayattheBeijingHolidayVillage.Duringthesedays,we’llhaveparties.Attheparties,thestudentswillsing,danceandplaygamestogether.Wouldyoupleasewritebacktotellmeifyouwillcome?Weneedtobuythetrainticketsaheadoftime(提前).YoursMillie66.Howlongwilltheschooltriplast?A.EightdaysB.SixdaysC.SevendaysD.Ninedays67.WhichofthefollowingWON’Tthestudentsdoattheparties?A.PlaygamesB.PlayfootballC.SingD.Dance68.WhydoesMillieinviteLiuQitojointheirschooltrip?A.BecauseLiuQilikesBeijingB.BecauseLiuQiasksMillietodoso.C.BecauseMilliewantstoseeLiuQi.D.BecauseMillieknowsLiuQilikestravelling(B)MostpeopleinBritainliveinsmallfamilygroups.MorethanaquarterofhousesinBritainhaveonlygotonepersoninthem.Someoftheseareoldpeoplebutsomearepeopleoftwentytothirtywhochoosetolivealone.35%ofhouseshavetwopeopleinthem,andanother17%havethreepeople.15%havefourpeopleinthemandtheotherhomeshavefiveormore.ThefamiliesinBritainaresmall.Itisunusualforparentstohavemorethantwochildren.Whenchildrenareabouteighteenornineteen,theyleavetheirparents’home,andtheyoftengotoadifferentcity.Sometimestheyonlyvisittheirparentstwoorthreetimesayear.69.HowmanyhousesinBritainhavethreepeoplelivinginthem?A.8%ofhousesB.15%ofhousesC.17%ofhousesD.35%ofhouses70.AtwhatagedochildreninBritainusuallyleavetheirparents’home?A.About18or19B.About20or21C.About25or26D.About30or3171.Whatdoesthepassagemainlytellus?A.YoungpeopleinBritainB.OldpeopleinBritainC.FamiliesinBritainD.ThepopulationinBritain(C)Americanpeopleliketosay“Thankyou”whenothershelpthemorsaysomethingkindtothem.Peopleofmanyothercountriesdoso,too.Itisaverygoodhabit.Youshouldsay“Thankyou”whensomeonepassesyouthesaltonthetable,whensomeonewalkingbeforeyoukeepsthedooropenforyou,whensomeonesaysyouhavedoneyourworkwell,oryouhaveboughtanicething,oryourcityisverybeautiful.“Thankyou”isusednotonlybetweenfriends,butalsobetweenparentsandchildren,brotherandsisters,husbandsandwives.“Excuseme”isanothershortsentencetheyuse.Whenyouhearsomeonesaysobehindyou,youknowthatsomeonewantstowalkpastyou.Itisnotpolitetobreakotherswhiletheyaretalking.Ifyouwanttospeaktooneofthem,say“Excuseme”first,andthenbegintalking.Youshouldalsodosowhenyouwanttocough(咳嗽)ormakeanynoisebeforeothers.72.Youshouldsay“Thankyou”when_______A.yousaysomethingkindtoothers.B.someonehelpsyou.C.youhelpothers.D.youneedotherstohelpyou.73.Fromthepassageweknow“Thankyou.”is_________A.widelyusedintheworld.B.usedmorethan“Excuseme”.C.usedonlybyAmericans.D.usedonlybetweenfriends.74.Whenyouaregoingtoasksomeonetotellyoutheway,youshouldsay“______________”75.翻译划线部分句子___________________________________________________七、阅读填词(每小题1分,共10分)WhatisDIY?Whydomanypeoplelikeit?YangChenworksforacomputercompany(公司)inBeijing.Heenjoyshiswork,butitisnoteasyforhimtorelaxafterwork.Onedaywhenhesawmanytoydogsinatoyshop,hehadanidea.“Whynotmakethemmyself?Thenhebegantomakemodelplanes,modelshipsandsomethingelse.Soonhehasgreatinterestinitbecauseitbringshimlotsoffunandmakeslifecolourful.SowhatisDIY?Yes,itismakingthingsonyourown,withyourownhands.Itmaytakemuchtime,butsomepeopleenjoydoingitverymuch.Theyenjoyitbecauseitisfun.Andtheyalsosayithelpsthemsavemoneytoo.What’smore,theythinkitisagoodwaytoprotecttheenvironment(环境).Itisakindofgreenlife.Infact,DIYisnotamodernthinginChina.Manypeoplerememberwhenitwasonceawayoflifeinthepast.Duringthe1960sandthe1970s,whentherewerenotenoughlivingthingsforpeopletoliveon,theyhadtousetheirownhandstodomanythings.Ifyouwantedsomethingyouhadtodoityourself,andifyouneededsomething,youmadeityourself.TimeshavechangedandDIYalsohasdifferentmeanings.根据短文内容,完成下列表格.YangChen‘sstoryItis76forhimtorelaxafterwork.HehadtheideaofDIYandsoonbecame77init.DIYbringshimfunandmakeslife78.WhatisDIYItismakingorcreatingthingsby79.WhyDIYispopularTheyenjoyitbecauseitis80.Ithelpspeople81money.Anditisakindof82life.DIYinthe83Itwasoncea84oflife.PeoplehadtochooseDIYbecausetherewerenotenough85things.76.__________77.__________78.__________79.__________80.__________81.__________82.__________83.__________84.__________85.__________八、连词成句(每小题2分,共10分)86.you,howmuch,spend,yourhobbies,on,do,time(?)87.to,readingbooks,we,are,gofaster,seems,time,when(.)88.up,would,she,when,be,like,ateacher,she,grows,to(.)89.keep,you,to,exercise,and,fit,need(.)90.smiles,about,never,she,says,and,a,anyone,often,badword,(.)九、书面表达(共15分)假如你是丹尼尔,想加入学校的好朋友俱乐部。根据下面信息写一封自荐信,80词左右。开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。1.介绍自己的年龄外貌;2.描述自己的性格特征,并举例说明(如,乐于助人,认真聆听别人的问题,并给他们提供帮助,有幽默感等);3.介绍自己的兴趣爱好,并举例说明(如,喜欢旅游,因为可以了解不同的文化;对DIY很着迷,介绍自己的DIY作品);4.表达要加入俱乐部的愿望。DearSirorMadam,MynameisDaniel.I’dliketojointheschoolBuddyClub.YoursfaithfullyDaniel学年度第一学期期中检测八年级英语试题参考答案及评分标准一、听力(每小题1分,共20分)1-5BCBCA6-10BACAB11-15CCBAC16-20BACCB二、选择填空(每小题1分,满分15分)21-25BDCBA26-30BDADC31-35DCCAC三、完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)36-40ABCDC41-45ABDCD四、词汇(每小题1分,共15分)A)46.mixed47.foreign48.Look49.cover50.usefulB)51.patient52.advises53.French54.instructions55.heightC)56.daily57.more58.busiest59.Learning60.impossible五、补全对话(每小题1分,共5分)61-65CEDBA六、阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)66-70ABDCA71-73CBA74.Excuseme75.在聊天时打断别人是不礼貌的。七、阅读填词(每小题1分,共10分)76.hard/difficult77.interested78.colourful79.yourself80.fun81.save82.green83.past84.way85.living八、连词成句(每小题2分,共10分)86、Howmuchtimedoyouspendonyourhobbies?87、Timeseemstogofasterwhenwearereadinginterestingbooks.88、Shewouldliketobeateacherwhenshegrowsup.89、Youneedtoexerciseandkeepfit.90、Sheoftensmilesandneversaysabadwordaboutanyone.九、书面表达(共15分)听力材料:A:听下面十段对话,每段对话后有1个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案。每段对话读两遍。1.M:Whichsportisthemostpopularinourschool?W:Tabletennis,Ithink.2.M:It’stoofartogototheBeijingWildlifePark.Ithinkyoushouldtakeabus.W:Butwaitingforthebustakesalotoftime.I’dliketoborrowabike.3.W:What’stheweatherliketoday?M:It’sfineinShanghai.It’ssnowyinHarbin.It’sraininginNanjing.4.M:Whatareyougoingtobeinthefuture?W:Iwouldliketobeateacher.Ilikechildren.5.M:MayIcomein?W:Yes.Butpleasedon’tbelateforschoolagain.6.M:Ann,doyoupractisedancingeveryday?W:Yes.Ipractiseittwiceaday.7.M:TomhasmoreflowersthanKate.W:ButTomhasfewerflowersthanAnn.8.M:Joan,I’mgoingtothelibraryafterIfinishmyworkatschool.Whataboutyou?W:I’mjustgoinghome.9.W:Hello,Jim,youlooksohappy.M:Yes,ourfootballteamwonthematch.10.W:David,I’vebeenbackfromthetrip.IreallyenjoyedmyselfduringtheholidayinChina.Whataboutyou?M:IalsohadagoodtimeinCanada.B:听下面的对话和短文,每段对话或短文后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的答案。每段对话读两遍。听第一段对话,回答第11至12小题。W:Whatdoyouliketodoinyourfreetime?M:Well,IlikepaintingwhenIhavetime.W:Doyoulikesports?M:Well,Ilikesports,butIonlywatchsportsprogrammesonTV.W:You’dbettergototheplaygroundandplaygamesforyourself.Don’tjustsitinfrontofTVwatchingthem.M:Youarequiteright.听第一篇短文,回答第13至15小题。(W)DuringthelastMayDayholiday,myparentsandIwentonatriptoBeijing.Theweatherwasfine.Onthefirstday,wevisitedtheGreatWall.Wetookmanyphotosthere.Thoughitwasalongway,weallfeltveryhappy.Ontheseconddayofourtrip,myparentstookmetoLaosheTeaHouse.WedrankspecialBeijingteaandwealsoenjoyedwonderfulBeijingoperathere.Onthelastday,wewenttoWangfujingStreet.MymotherboughtmanyclothesandIboughtadollformybestfriend.WehadBeijingroastduckanditwasreallydelicious.听第二篇短文,回答第16至20小题。(W)Boysandgirls,nowhere’sthehomework.I’dlikeyoutowriteacomposition.ThetitleofthecompositionisMymother.Youknow,Mother’sDayiscoming.UsuallyyoubuyPsentstoshowyourlove.Whynothaveachange?Inthecompositionyoucanwriteaboutherwishesandherloveforyou.Thecompositionshouldn’tbetooshort,atleast100words.RemembertoemailittomebeforeFriday.Myemailaddressis[emailprotected]
以上关于2017年徐州期中检测八年级英语试题及答案的相关信息是三思教育网收集并且整理,仅为查考。
各县(市、区)教育局,市直中学:  根据《福建省教育厅关于全省统一组织实施中考工作的通知》(闽教基〔2016〕58号)文件精神,为统筹推进初中课程教学和考试评价改革,引导学校加强内涵发展,全面提高教育质量,经研究,决定2017年我市初中毕业考试和高中阶段(含普通高中、中职及其他高中阶段教育)招生考试,采取..…
大学生宿舍养毒蛇老师求助森林公安…当前位置: >>
PEP版小学六年级下第四单元测试练习
PEP 版小学六年级下第四单元测试练习笔试部分 一、找出下列各组单词中划线部分读音与其他三个不同的一项。 ( )1. A. cousin B. young C. count D. country ( ) 2. A. went B. elephant C. present D. seventh ( ) 3. A. learn B. wear C. pear D. bear ( ) 4. A. holiday B. Monday C. got D. hot ( ) 5. A. ate B. at C. skate D. fatter ( ) 6. A. are B. car C. start D. care ( ) 7. A. rabbit B. apple C. ache D. cat ( ) 8. A. sad B. had C. fat D. last ( ) 9. A. tiger B. like C. sit D. light ( ) 10. A. cow B. brown C. how D. got ( ) 11. A. mouse B. house C. shoulder D. cloudy ( ) 12. A. feel B. sheep C. tree D. cheer ( ) 13. A sky B. sure C. fish D. shear ( ) 14. elephant B. else C. set D. eleventh 二、完成句子. 1) He likes ___________( 学习) music. 2) He can speak __________ ( 汉语 ) very well. 3) My hobby is ___________(唱歌 ) and ____________(跳舞 ). 4) I can read ___________( 而且) write. 5) He is _____________( 吃) bread for his breakfast. 6) He __________ (跳舞 ) at the party last week and _________( 唱歌) an English song . 7) My father often ____________(划船 ) boats with us on Sundays. 8) He is showing us his birthday ____________(礼物 ), it’s really lovely. 9) He likes___________(滑冰 ) a lot . 10) An ___________( 大象 ) is much bigger than an ant. 11) 我们去年春天照了许多相. We_________many ________last ___________. 12) 我们昨天乘车去了广州. We ________a bus ___________Guangzhou yesterday. 13) 你吃了好东西吗? Did you ___________ ____________ ____________? 14) 我昨天在花园里看见了嫩芽. I ___________ ___________ in the garden yesterday. 15) 上周我们去爬山了. We ________ a ______________last ______________. 16) 我的爱好是划船. My ______is ______a_________. 17) 我去年冬天和 Sarah 去滑雪. Sarah and I ___ ______ last winter. 18) 你度假期是为我买了邮票吗? Did you ______ ______for me on your holiday? 19) 爸爸上周二为他买了一个风筝. Dad _____a kite for ____last _____ 20) 他每晚在家学英语. He _____ _____ at home every evening. 三、完成下列问句。 1)你想知道 Mike 假期去了哪里, 你说:____ did you _____on you holiday? 2)你想知道 Mike 假期做什么,你问:_____did you ___on your holiday. 3)你想知道 Mike 怎么到北京,你问:_____did you ____to Beijing. 4)你想知道 Mike 假期打算做什么, 你问:_____are you ____on your holiday? 5)你想知道 Mike 假期打算去哪里, 你说: _____are you going to _____ on your holiday? 6)你想知道 Mike 假期打算怎么到北京,你问: ____ are you ____to Beijing. 7)你想知道 Mike 假期经常去哪里,你说:______do you often _____on your holiday? 8)你想知道 Mike 假期经常做什么,你问:_____do you _____on your holiday? 9)你想知道 Mike 怎么到北京,你问:_____do you ____to Beijing? 10)你想 Mike 是怎么啦?_____the _____with Mike? 四、选择填空。 ( ) 1、My father __________football every week. A. played B. plays C. playing ( ) 2、I played basketball in the playground __________ weekend. A. last B. next C. this ( ) 3、My grandparents __________ in the evenings. A. watches B. watch TV C. watched TV ( ) 4、Did Rose __________ last Sunday? A. went swimming B. read a book C. taking pictures ( ) 5、Tom __________ very happy last night.. A. looks B. is C. was ( ) 6、Three days __________ , I will be back to Shunde. A. before B. later C. soon ( ) 7、__________ the second day , I rowed a boat in the river. A. In B. On C. At ( ) 8. __________ was your last trip? Last weekend. A. When B. Where C. How ( ) 9、What __________ you __________ for the last day of the holiday? A. do, do B. did, do C. do, did ( ) 10、It was a long holiday. They_____ Shanghai on Mar. 2nd and _______ to Harbin on the 3rd. A. leave, got B. left , get C. left, got ( ) 11、She __________ homework last night. A. doesn’t , do B. don’t ,did C. didn’t ,do ( ) 12、He has nothing to do. He is __________. A. tired B. angry C. bored ( ) 13. What did you do __________ your holiday ? A. in B. on C. at ( ) 14. He __________ in the river last week. A. swam B. swims C. swum ( ) 15. --Can you __________? -- Yes, I __________ last night. A. dance, danced B. dances, dance C. danced ,danced ( ) 16. I ________ last holiday. A. went swiming B. go swiming C. went swimming D. go swimming ( ) 17 -_____ you watch TV last night? -Yes, I watched TV. A. Are B. Did C. Do D. Does ) 18. John failed the English test yesterday, he looked ____________. A. sad B. excited C. happy D. tired ( ) 19. -_________does Amy feel? -She’s angry. A. What B. How C. Which D. Where ( ) 20.-What’s the_________, Lisa? -I hurt my foot. A. feel B. sick C. matter D. match ( )2 1. I like drawing pictures and she____________. A. like singing B. like to sing C. likes singing ( ) 2 2. Wu Ming is a girl, she _________ long hair. A. has B. was C. have ( ) 23. He is going ____________ artist. A. to an B. to be an C. an ( ) 24. She is _________ than me? A. strong B. strongger C. stronger ( ) 25. I went _________ a holiday. A. to B. on C. with 五、连词成句。 1. good,a , Have , time . ______________________________________________________ 2. did ,you ,there ,How ,get, ? ______________________________________________________ 3. sang ,with, I ,danced, new ,my ,and, friends . ______________________________________________________ 4. went, holiday, We ,Canada ,on ,to ,our . _____________________________________________________ 5. you ,watch ,yesterday, Did ,TV ? _______________________________________________________ 6. do, there did, what, you, ? ______________________________________________________ 7. Monday, we, to, a, on, park, went, ______________________________________________________ 8. sang, I, and, danced, today,. ______________________________________________________ 9. did, there, go, how, you, ______________________________________________________ 10. last, hiking, they, went, weekend. ______________________________________________________ 六、读一读,根据实际回答下列各句。 1. Where are you going on your holiday? __________________________________ 2. Where did you go on your holiday? ___________________________________( 3. How did you go there? _____________________________________ 4. How are you today? ______________________________________ 5. How tall are you? ______________________________________ 七、选择合适的单词填在下面的横线上。 hiking happy park went heavier 1. We went to a _________ last week. 2. -What did you do on your holiday? -Oh, our family went_____________. 3. We are going to have a party. I’m very___________. 4. I’m 48kg. Tom is 50kg. He is _____________ than me. 5. How did you go there? I ____________there by train. 六、给问句找答语,把其序号填在前面的括号内。 ( ) 1. What do you do on the weekends? ( ) 2. What did you do on your holiday? ( ) 3. How did you go there? ( ) 4. Where are you going? ( ) 5. Where did you go? A. I went there by plane. B. I went ice-skating and went skiing. C. I went to the bookstore. D. I usually climb mountains and go shopping. E. I am going to the bookstore. 七、按括号里所给词写出正确形式: 1. He is _____________ (short) than me. 2. Ann feels ____________ (bore). 3. We are ____________ (clean) the classroom. 4. Amy __________ (read) a story time last night. 5. I’m going _________( swim). 八、阅读理解: A篇 读一读,回答下列文句。 Dear Sue, How are you? My brother and I are having our winter holiday. Yesterday we went to the museum. We got there by bus. And then we climbed the mountain. At noon, we walked to the restaurant to have lunch. The food was delicious. It was cheep, too. We also went shopping in the afternoon. I boght clothes. When I wen to bed at 11:00, I was very tired. We are sure we’ll have a very good time. How about your winter holiday? Please write to me soon. Sarah. 1. How did Sarah go to the museum yesterday” ___________________________________________. 2. Where did they have lunch? ___________________________________________. 3. Did they go shpping in the afternoon? ___________________________________________. 4. How did Sarah feel when she went to bed at 11:00? _____________________________________________. 5. Did they have a good time? ______________________________________________. B篇 Last weekend we had a birthday for our classmate Zhang Xiaohui. She is younger than me, but I am shorter than her. And she looks stronger. Of course she is heavier than me. We went to a shop to buy a present for Xiaohui. What did we buy? We bought a doll for her. Because she told me “ I haven’t got a lovely doll.” When she got our present she looked excited. She was very happy. We went to the zoo. We saw elephants. We wanted to row a boat in Zhongshang park, but it was later, we had to went home. We had a good time on that day. 回答下列问题,对(T)错(F) ( ) 1. Xiaohui is taller than me. ( ) 2. I bought a doll for Xiaohui. ( ) 3. We went to a shop last month. ( ) 4. They had a good time on Xiaohui’s birthday. ( ) 5. We rowed a boat in the park. C篇 Last summer, Ted went on a trip to Dalian. On the first day, he went fishing on the beach. He spent two hours, but he didn’t catch any fish. Then he went swimming. When he kicked off his shoes, his foot was hurt by a sharp rock. What bad luck! As he couldn’t do anything, he decided(决定) to go back to his hotel. On his way back, he passed a café and decided to have a drink. But he found his wallet (钱包) was missing. In it was all his money, his hotel room key, his return ticket -everything. 1. Where did Ted go last summer? _________________________________________________________ 2. What did he do on the first day?\ ________________________________________________________ 3. Did he have drink on his way back? ________________________________________________________ 4. How did he feel on the first day in Dalian? __________________________________________________________ 九、选词填空: don’t take didn’t went took sang go with going was by ateI am John. I like 1 on a big trip. I usually 2 a trip on my summer holiday. I often go to Beijing 3 my parents. But last summer holiday, I 4 go to Beijing. I 5 to Xinjiang. I went there 6 train. I 7 good food, ____8____ pictures and 9 and danced. I 10 very happy. 十、写作(1):写写你上一个周末做了些什么事,词数约 60 词,请注意动词的时态形式。 Last weekend, I _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________. 写作二、根据所给的图画,在每个空白处填写一个适当的单词,完成下列短文. It was a _______ day yesterday. The sky was ________. The ________ was bright. Tom and Sam _________ fishing. They ________ by the river. There ________ a lot of fishes in the river. Sam caught a very big fish. Tom was very ________. Suddenly Sam fell into the _______. Tom looked worried.参考答案: 听力原文: 一、听录音,判断下列图片正(√) 误(×) 。(选自“小学英语测试与评估”第四单元同步测试)) 1. 2. 3. 4. C 5. 6. 7. 8. 答案:1. × 2.× 3. √ 4. √ 5.√ 6. √ 7. × 8.√ 二、听录音,圈出你所听到的单词或短语: 1. bought presents 2. learn English 3. went skiing 4. ate 5. sang 1. B. 2. B. 3. A. 4. B. 5. C. 三、听录音,补全句子。 1. Today I bought some presents for my mother. 2. I sa elephants with my new friends. 3. Every day I sing and dance. 4. Tomorrow I am going to take pictures. 5. Did you play football last Sunday? 答案: 1. 2. saw, 3. 4. take, 5. D 四、听录音,圈出你所听到的句子。 1. What did you do on your holiday? 2. On Tuesday I went to a park. 3. I went skating yesterday. 4. Tomorrow I am going to row a boat. 5. I went hiking on my holiday. 答案: 1. B 2. A. 3. B. 4. A. 5. B. 五、听短文并完成下列空白处所缺部分。 John lives in Beijing. John went to a park yesterday. He rowed a boat there. Then he went to a zoo. He saw pandas. Andy lives in Toronto. He went skiing on his holiday. He went ice-skating, too.笔试部分答案 一、找出下列各组单词中划线部分读音与其他三个不同的一项。 1. C 2. B. 3. A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7. C. 8. D. 9. C 10. D. 11. C. 12. D. 13. A 14. D. 二、完成句子. 1. 2. Chinese 3. 4. 5. having/ 6. 7. 8. presents/ 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. T 20. 三、完成下列问句。 1. W 2. W 3. H 4. W 5. W 6. H 7. W 8. W 9. H 10. What’s;四、选择填空。 1. B. 2. A. 3. B. 4. B. 5. C. 6. B. 7. B. 8. A. 9. B. 10. C. 11. C. 12. C. 13. B. 14. A. 15. A. 16. C 17. D. 18. A. 19. B. 20. C. 21. C. 22. A. 23. B. 24. C. 25. B.五、连词成句。 1. Have a good time. 2. How did you get there? 3. I sang and danced with my friends. 4. We went to Canada on our holiday. 5. Did you watch TV yesterday? 6. What did you do there? 7. We went to a park on Monday. 8. I sang and danced today. 9. How did you go there? 10. They went giking last weekend. 六、读一读,根据实际回答下列各句。(略)七、选择合适的单词填在下面的横线上。 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.六、给问句找答语,把其序号填在前面的括号内。 1. D.. 2. B. 3. A. 4. E. 5. C. 七、按括号里所给词写出正确形式: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.八、阅读理解: A 篇:1. B 2. I 3. Yes, they did. 4. She felt very tired. 5. Yes, they did. B 篇:1. T. 2. T. 3. F. 4. T. 5. F. C 篇:1. He went on a trip to D 2. H 3. NO, he didn’t. 4. He felt very sad. 九.选词填空: 1. 2. 3. 4. didn’t; 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 one man went to mow 的文章

随机推荐