推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口河南省豫南五市2014届高三第二次模拟考试 语文参考答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
河南省豫南五市2014届高三第二次模拟考试 语文参考答案
总评分3.9|
浏览量6095987
用知识赚钱
&&河南省豫南五市2014届高三第二次模拟考试
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。2014年河南省豫南五市高三英语第二次模拟考试试卷及答案_中学试卷
2014年河南省豫南五市高三英语第二次模拟考试试卷及答案
2014年河南省豫南五市高三英语第二次模拟考试试卷及答案
2014年豫南五市高三第二次模拟考试英语试题&第1卷(选择题,共100分)第二部分听力(共两节,满分30分)&&&&该部分分为第一、第二两节。注意:回答听力部分时,请先将答案标在试卷上。听力部分结束前,你将有两分钟的时间将你的答案转涂到客观题答题卡上。第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)&&&&听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。l.&What&do&we&learn&from&the&conversation?A.&The&man&hates&to&lend&his&tools&to&other&people.B.&The&man&hasn"t&finished&working&on&the&bookshelf.C.&The&man&lost&those&tools.2.&What&are&the&two&speakers&talking&about?A.&A&park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&cinema.3.&What&does&the&man&mean?A.&He&would&like&to&make&an&appointment&for&the&woman.B.&He&thinks&it&worthwhile&to&try&Santerbale"s&______.C.&He&knows&a&less&expensive&place&for&a&haircut.4.&What&do&we&learn&from&this&conversation?A.&The&man&wants&to&go&to&Los&Angeles.B.&The&man&wants&to&go&to&San&Francisco.C.&There&are&no&flights&to&Los&Angeles&for&the&rest&of&the&day.5.&What&is&the&woman"s&opinion&of&the&research&paper?A.&It"s&fine&as&it&is.B.&&Only&a&few&changes&should&be&made&in&it.C.&Major&revisions&are&needed&in&it______.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)&&&&听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每个小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料.回答第6至8题,6.&Why&is&Ken&calling?A.&To&ask&about&the&address&for&the&meeting.B.&To&ask&about&the&time&for&the&meeting.C.&To&remind&Andy&of&the&meeting.7.&Where&is&Andy?A.&In&his&office.&&&&&&&B.&In&the&supermarket.&&&&&&&C.&In&the&downtown.8.&What&is&Ken"s&phone&number?A.&439-808-7754.&&&&&&B.&493-908-7754.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&439-908-7754.9.&Which&of&the&following&is&the&man"s&favorite&food?A.&Carrots.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Chocolate&cakes.&&&&&&&&&C.&Fruits.10.&What&are&the&two&speakers&probably&doing&now?A.&Having&a&meal.&&&&&B.&Shopping.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Preparing&food.11.&What&does&the&woman&say&about&carrots?A.&It&is&rich&in&fibers.B.&It&can&reduce&weight.C.&It&contains&much&vitamin&C.听第&8段材料,回答第&12至&14题_.12.&Where&is&the&conversation&taking&place?A.&In&the&man"s&house.B.&In&the&woman"s&house.C.&In&their&friend"s&house.&13.&What&color&is&the&meat&container?A.&Blue.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Yellow.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Red.14.&What&is&the&side&dish&mentioned&by&the&man?A.&Eggplant&with&soy&sauce.B.&Pork&with&pineapple.C.&Tomatoes&with&sugar.听第&9段材料,回答第&15至&17题。15.&Who&is&learning&Chinese&probably?A.&Rose.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Jane.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Jack.16.&How&many&children&does&the&woman&have?A.&Three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Four.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Five.17.&What&will&the&woman&do&tomorrow7A&.Go&to&the&cinema.&&&&&B&.Go&to&the&McDonald"s.&&C.&Go&to&school.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18.&What&happened&to&the&speaker?A.&He&transferred&to&another&post&in&another&city.B.&His&colleagues&started&to&get&along&weU&with&himC.&His&hard&work&got&paid&off.19.&What&contributions&did&the&speaker&make&for&the&company?A.&He&helped&increase&the&sales.B.&He&helped&build&a&branch&company.C.&He&helped&make&new&products20.&Which&of&the&following&statements&is&TRUE?A.&The&speaker"s&pay&rose&to&$&15,&000&per&year.B.&The&speaker"s&department&sales&increased&a&lot&last&year.C.&The&speaker&refused&the&rise.第一节(共&15小题;每小题&2分,满分&30分)&&&&阅读下列短文&,从每题所给的四个选项(&&A.B.C和D)中&&,选出最佳选项&。AWelcome&to&Gold&Coast&Wax&MuseumHIGHLIGHTS&&&&&&The&Gold&Wax(蜡像)&Museum&is&one&of&the&Cold&Coast"s&longest&running&attractions.&&It"s&a&collection&of&famous&figures.&&It"s&Australia"s&largest&museum&of&its&kind,&featuring&more&than&110&life-size&wax&figures&copies&of&British&and&Australian&History.&&&&&&The&Wax&Museum&is&visited&by&many&thousands&of&people&each&year&who&are&shocked&at&the&amazing&realism&of&the&life-size&figures&in&authentic&costumes.&This&is&your&invitation&to&wander&through&at&your&leisure&and&meet&many&important&and&famous&people"s&figures&on&Queensland"s&Gold&Coast.&&&&&&Come&face&to&face&with&such&celebrities&as&Michael&Jackson,&President&Obama,&past&President&&John&F.&Kennedy,&King&Hussein,&members&of&the&Royal&Family,&and&many&others&whose&lives&have&all&&left&an&indelible(擦不掉的)&mark&on&our&world.&&Information&cards&are&located&alongside&each&figure.&&&&&&The&Gold&Coast&Wax&Museum&contains&figures&which&have&been&made&by&leading&local&and&over&seas&sculptors&to&international&standards,&equal&in&quality&to&the&world"s&best,&as&seen&in&Europe,&the&United&Kingdom,&and&U.&S.&A.&&The&detail&in&the&figures&is&amazing&-and&includes&hair&applied&one&strand&at&a&time,&requiring&many&working&hours&for&one&hand,&and&the&eyes&are&so&real&that&they&seem&to&follow&the&viewer&around.&Price&&&&&Child&(1-3yrs)&free&&&&&Child&(4-12yrs)&$&22.&00&&&&&Adult&&$&29.&00Family&(2&Adults&+&I&Child)&$68.00&&&&&Opening&hours&&&&&&&&Open&7&days&a&week,&10a.&m.&&to&l0p.&m.&&&&&&&&Closed&at&Christmas&Day&(25&Dec.&)&and&Anzac&Day&(25&Apr.&)&&&&Location&&&&&&&&&Ferny&Ave,&Surfers&Paradise&(&Gold&Coast&)&QLD&&&&How&to&get&thereYou&can&choose&any&of&the&Gold&Coast&airport&transfers,&car&rentals,&shuttles&and&private&transfers&to/from&your&hotel.&Many&coach&&operators&also&offer&Gold&&Coast&transfers&to&surrounding&attractions,beaches,&and&the&more&distant&destinations,&throughout&the&day.What&to&bringBring&your&sense&of&adventure&and&your&camera&and&&see&something&exciting&and&quite&unique.For&further&information,&please&click&here&to&see&more&about&the&Gold&Coast&Wax&Museum.21.&If&you&visit&the&Gold&Coast&Wax&Museum,&you&canA.&see&many&members&of&the&Royal&Family&in&person&in&the&MuseumB.&enjoy&some&world-class&vivid&max-works&in&the&MuseumC.&meet&many&leading&local&and&internatioanal&sculptors&in&the&MuseumD.&come&at&any&time&of&the&year&except&at&Christmas&Day22.&If&a&couple&and&their&l0-year-old&son&visit&the&Gold&Coast&Wax&Museum,&they&may&pay_____.A.&$87&&&&&&&&&B.&$80&&&&&&&&&&C.&$68&&&&&&&&&D.&$5823.&You&will&most&probably&find&this&passage&______.A.&in&a&guidebook&&&&&B.&in&a&magazine&&&&&C.&in&a&text&book&&&&D.&on&a&webpageB&&&&&Smoggy&weather&has&become&common&in&China.&But&these&days,&air&pollution&levels&in&the&north&eastern&city&of&Harbin&surpassed&the&previous&record&levels.&&&&&The&city&was&essentially&shut&down&after&PM2.&5,&fine&Particulate(微粒物)&pollution&that&is&considered&hazardous(有害的)&.&reached&levels&of&1000&micrograms&per&cubic&meter-40&times&the&safety&level&recommended&by&the&World&Health&Organization.&Schools,&motorways&and&an&airport&were&closed&on&Tuesday&as&visibility&in&some&areas&of&the&city&dropped&to&less&than&10&meters.&&&&&Photos&from&Harbin&showed&residents&covering&their&mouths&with&masks&and&scarves,&and&moving&like&ghostly&shadows&through&the&fog.&Cars&and&motorcycles&are&moving&slowly&as&traffic&came&to&a&standstill&with&traffic&lights&barely&visible.&www..com&&&&&Just&days&previously&,&the&World&Health&Organization"s&International&Agency&for&Research&on&Cancer&(IARC)&&classified&air&pollution&as&a&carcinogen(致癌物)&.&&It&stated&that&there&&is&&'&sufficient&evidence'&that&exposure&to&outdoor&air&pollution&causes&lung&cancer&and&also&linked&it&with&an&increased&risk&of&bladder&cancer.&&It"s&said&that&exposure&has&increased&significantly&particularly&in&'&rapidly&industrial&countries&with&large&populations'.&&&&&'The&air&we&breathe&has&become&polluted&with&a&mixture&of&cancer-causing&substances'&,&Dr&Kurt&Straif&,&head&of&the&IARC&said&in&a&press&released.&&'We&now&know&that&outdoor&air&pollution&is&not&only&a&major&risk&to&health&in&general,&but&also&a&leading&environmental&cause&of&cancer&deaths.&'&&&&&On&the&Chinese&social&media&site&Weibo&,&many&users&complained&about&the&pollution&and&shared&their&concerns.&References&to&'feed&people&with&smog&'have&become&popular&on&Weibo&and&there&is&a&sarcastic&play&on&the&expression&'serve&the&people'&,&as&the&two&have&a&similar&pronunciation.&&&&&'The&impact&of&air&pollution&on&people&will&be&gradual.&There&won"t&be&a&sudden&outbreak&of&symptoms,&but&normally&three&to&five&days&after&the&smoggy&weather&occurs,&there&is&a&peak&in&the&number&of&people&seeing&doctors,&'&Deng&Ying,&&a&doctor&at&the&Second&Affiliated&Hospital&of&Harbin&Medical&University&was&quoted&as&saying.24.&As&thick&smog&has&become&a&common&scene&in&Harbin,&______A.&students&there&can&go&to&school&as&usualB.&residents&in&the&city&can&see&as&far&as&20&metersC.&traffic&lights&can&be&easily&visibleD.&the&urban&traffic&has&been&seriously&influenced25.&When&exposed&to&outdoor&air&pollution,&what&kind&of&disease&can&be&caused?A.&Cancer&of&stomach&&B.&Breast&cancer&&C.&Bladder&cancer&&&&&D.&Ovarian&cancer26.&According&to&Dr&Kurt&Straif&,&we&can&learn&that_______.A.&&the&effect&of&the.&smoggy&weather&is&gradualB.&&air&pollution&is&the&man&environmental&cause,&of&cancer&deathsC.&exposure&has&greatly&increased&in&countries&with&large&populationsD.&'feed&people&with&smog'&has&become&a&hot&word27.&The&purpose&of&this&passage&is&toA.&awaken&people"s&environmental&awarenessB.&warn&people&not&to&go&out&in&smoggy&weatherC.&call&for&the&public&to&wear&their&masksD.&advise&people&not&to&live&in&HarbinC&&&&&&A&decades-old&tradition,&illustrated&in&a&modem&children"s&book,&links&the&sweetness&of&honey&with&the&joy&of&learning&to&read.&&&&&&The&grandpa&held&a&jar&of&honey&so&that&all&the&family&could&see.&He&then&dipped&a&spoon&into&it&and&put&some&honey&on&the&cover&of&a&small&book.&&&&&The&little&girl&had&just&turned&five.&&&&&Stand&up,&little&one,&'he&asked&the&girl&softly.&&'I&did&this&for&your&mother,&your&uncles,&yourold&brother,&&and&now&you&!&'&&&&&Then,&he&handed&the&book&to&her.&&'Taste&f&'&&&&&She&touched&the&honey&with&her&finger&and&put&it&into&her&mouth.&&&&&&'&What&&is&&the&&taste?'&the&&grandpa&&asked.&&&&&The&little&girl&answered,&&'&Sweet&!&'&&&&&Then&all.&the&family&said&in&a&single&voice,&'Yes,&and&so&is&knowledge,&but&knowledge&is&from&the&bee&that&made&that&sweet&honey,&&you&have&to&go&after&it&through&the&pages&of&a&book&!&'&The&little&girl&knew&that&the&promise&to&read&was&at&last&hers.&Soon&she&was&going&to&learn&to&read.&&&&&This&is&the&beginning&of&a&profoundly&moving&children"s&book&entitled&Thank&You,&Mr.&Falker.&&&&&&In&this&book,&Patricia&Polacco&writes&of&her&own&passion&to&read,&inspired&by&the&honey&on&the&book.&It&wasn"t&until&fifth&grade&that&she&met&her&beloved&teacher&who&provided&the&help&that&she&needed&to&finally&unlock&the&magic&of&the&written&world.&&&&&The&child&learning&to&read&is&admitted&into&a&collective&memory&by&way&of&books.&And&with&the&printed&words&that&are&active&with.&meaning,&&the&child&becomes&acquainted(熟悉的)&with&a&common&past&which&he&or&she&renews,&to&a&greater&or&lesser&degree,&in&every&reading.&Much&as&the&author&of&the&book&Thank&You,&&Mr.&Falker&puts&it,&&'&Almost&as&if&it&were&magic,&&or&as&if&light&poured&into&her&brain,&the&words&and&sentences&started&to&take&shape&on&the&page&as&they&never&had&before-And&she&understood&the&whole&thing---Then&she&went&into&the&living&room&and&found&the&book&on&a&shelf,&the&very&book&that&her&grandpa&had&shown&her&so&many&years&ago.&She&spooned&&honey&on&the&cover&and&tasted&the&sweetness---Then&she&held&the&book,&honey&and&all,&close&to&her&chest.&&She&could&feel&tears&roll&down&her&cheeks,&but&they&weren"t&tears&of&sadness-&she&way&happy,&so&very&happy.&'28.&The&girl&who&tasted&the&honey&on&the&book&was&______.A.&&nearly&six&years&old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&less&than&five&years&oldC.&a&little&more&than&five&years&old&&&&&&&D.&more&than&six&years&old29.&It&can&be&inferred&from&this&passage&that_______.A.&the&girl"s&mother&and&uncles&were&good&scholarsB.&Mr.&Falker&helped&Patricia&Polacco&write&her&book&for&children.C.&the&girl&who&tasted&the&honey&on&the&book&grew&into&an&artistD.&the&honey-on-&book&tradition&has&been&practiced&for&many&generations30.&The&book&entitled&Thank&You,&Mr.&Falker&is&aboutA.&the&early&life&of&Mr.&FalkerB.&the&magic&power&of&oral&words&on&childrenC.&Polacco"s&early&experience&with&readingD.&how&the&honey&on&the&book&makes&children&feel&happy31.&The&last&paragraph&implies&that&the&happiness&of&the&little&girl&came&from&_______.A.&the&ability&to&read&books&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&the&honey&she&tastedC.&the&book&her&grandpa&had&shown&her&&&&&D.&the&collective&memory&that&accepted&herD&&&&&&I&work&in&a&busy&Emergency&Room(&E.&R.&)&.&&This&weekend,&I&had&a&patient&who&was&very&nervousand&paranoid.&&&&&&After&looking&at&his&chart,&I&saw&that&he&was&seeking&treatment&for&alcoholism.&There&is&an&immediate&prejudice&against&substance&abuse&in&my&E.&R.&One&-we&do&not&have&a&detox(戒酒)&facility.The&people&seeking&treatment&for&addiction&are&sometimes&looked&down&on&as&being&less&worthy&of&treatment&&than&&other&&serious&&physical&&'&ailments'&.&&&&&&At&first&glance,&I&found&out&that&the&man&was&now&somewhere&in&his&mid-thirties,&was&very&weak&and&had&a&generally&aggressive&character.&He&could&not&sit&still&and&had&a&cough.&He&had&not&had&a&drink&in&four&days.&His&hands&were&shaking&and&there&was&a&scared&look&in&his&eyes.&&&&&He&told&me&that&he&began&drinking&about&age&11&when&his&mother&supplied&him&with&it.&He&had&tried&to&quit&many&times&before&but&had&not&been&able&to.&'&So&.&&what"s&different&this&time&?'I&asked.&&&&&&&'Because&I"m&starting&to&be&mean&to&the&people&I&love,&but&now&I&don"t&want&to&be.&&I&ca:n&see&that&&I"m&changing&into&something&else.&'&&&&&&&That&answer&helped&change&my&attitude&toward&him.&I&could&see&the&pain&behind&his&eyes.&Behind&the&appearance,&there&was&a&terrified&person&whose&goodness&was&being&claimed&by&the&alcohol.&He&&was&desperate&for&help,&but&not&so&sure&that&his&condition&could&be&changed.&&&&&I,&thank&this&man&for&showing&me&that&the&goodness&is&dressed&in&all&sorts&of&disguises(伪装)&.&Sometimes&we&have&to&undress&it.&It"s&worth&doing.&My&patient&was&admitted&to&the&hospital&for&help&,despite&us&not&having&a&detox&facility.32.&&What&does&the&underlined&word&'&ailments'&meA.&&build&&&&&&B.&&energy&&&&&&&&C.&illness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&ability33.&How&long&has&the&man&been&drinking?A.&20&years&&&&&B.&&11&years&&&&&&C.&&Over&30&years&&&&&&&&D.&&Over&20&years34.&From&the&passage&we&know&that___&.A.&The&patient&was&refused&mainly&for&the&hospital"s&lack&of&equipmentB.&The&patient&once&didn"t&want&to&treat&the&people&he&loved&kindlyC.&The&patient&was&strong&and&brave&at&first&glanceD.&The&patient&once&succeeded&in&giving&up&drinking&alcohol35.&What&conclusion&can&we&draw&from&the&passage?A.&Where&there&is&a&will,&there"s&a&way.B.&A&friend&in&need&is&a&friend&indeed.C.&&Never&judge&a&book&by&its&cover.D.&Good&is&rewarded&with&good.第二节&(共&5小题;每小题&2分&,满分10分)&&&根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项是多余的。&&&&&&Have&you&ever&noticed&that&the&more&you&have&the&more&you&want?&Let"s&face&it.&Thinking&our&life&is&good&enough&doesn"t&come&naturally&to&many&people.&When&we&have&high&expectations&of&everything&in&life,&we&will&run&into&disappointment.&Only&when&we&are&aware&that&needs&are&different&from&desires&can&we&live&with&satisfaction.&&&36&&&&&&&37&&&Most&people&want&things&to&be&better&than&they&are,&or&when&things&are&going&well,&we&forget&to&appreciate&what&we&have.&Learn&to&reflect&on&how&much&better&things&are&than&they&could&be.&Write&down&5&things&you&are&grateful&for&right&now.&&&&&&When&we&hold&onto&regrets&from&decisions&we&have&made,&it&can&really&poison&our&well-being.&Many&people&regret&something&they&can&no&longer&change,&which&ends&up&holding&them&back&from&moving&forward&in&a&more&positive&manner.&&&&38&&&&so&work&to&stay&present&and&be&mindful&of&the&cur-&rent&moment&to&find&more&joy&and&fulfillment.&&&&&&When&we&use&other&people&as&the&measuring&stick&for&our&personal&success&and&quality&of&life&,we&are&likely&to&be&less&satisfied.&Social&comparisons&can&provide&useful&information&when&we&try&to&learn&from&others.&but&they&also&hold&our&perspective&in&a&discontented&position.&&&39When&you&focus&on&your&big&ambitions&and&future&goals,&you&might&neglect&the&daily&pleasures&that&surround&you.&&&&40&&&Stay&present&and&focus&on&the&task&you"re&undertaking&at&the&moment&.Don"t&let&the&life&pass&you&by&because&you"re&always&on&the&go&and&distracted&by&ambitions.&&&&&Practice&looking&at&life&through&the&lens(镜头)&&of&contentment&and&it&will&become&more&natural.A.&Learn&to&create&chances&to&achieve&your&goal.B.&&What&you&should&do&is&to&put&yourself&in&a&good&mood.C.&&Here&are&a&few&ideas&to&help&you&be&happier&with&what&you&have&and&who&you&are.D.&Focus&on&what&you&are&thankful&for.E.&What&happened&in&the&past&is&done&and&gone.F.&&Compare&yourself&less&with&others&so&you&can&be&satisfied&more.G.&Learn&to&slow&down&and&absorb&the&wonder&and&beauty&&around&you.第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5允,满分30分)&&&&阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&The&rays&of&the&sunlight&shone&on&my&grandmother"s&face.&&For&just&a&moment&she&closed&her&eyes&&as&if&&&41&the&sunlight&to&warm&her&entire&body.&&When&one"s&&&42&&&&is&approaching&its&end.&I&&&43&&&that&all&the&bitterness&and&the&boring&moments&will&become&meaningless.&&&&&&&My&grandmother&opened&her&eyes&&&&44&&&,&saying,&&'&Don"t&live&your&life&without&living&it.&&I&worked&too&hard.&1&&&45&&&&many&things&because&I&was&trying&to&make&a&&&46&&&&tomorrow&for&my&family.&What&good&is&a&tomorrow&if&you&&&47&&&missing&today?'&&&&&&She&closed&her&eyes&once&more&as&if&allowing&what&she&said&to&marinate&(浸泡)&&within&me.&&I&realized&that&she&was&&&48_&her&life&as&if&she&were&a&bystander.&I&knew&that&when&my&grandmother&spoke&those&words&to&me,&she&was&feeling&_49_.&Though&we&cannot&change&the&past,&we&can&&&&50&&&the&future.&&&&&&&As&a&college&graduate,&I&knew&my&grandmother&was&showing&me&yet&another&&&51&&&&tool&to&add&to&my&defense&against&this&sometimes&harsh&world.&&&&&&&That&night,&I&slept&the&soundest&sleep&I&ever&had.&A&sense&of&_52&&&fell&over&me&that&I&hadn"t&felt&in&along&while.&My&&&53&&&,cares&and&concerns&seemed&weightless&and&were&&&54&&&by&the&words&of&my&grandmother:&&'&Don"t&live&your&life&without&living&it.&'&&&&&&&I&was&&&&&55_&woken&out&of&a&sound&sleep&by&my&mother.&&Before&she&muttered&the&words&through&sobs&and&&&56&&,&I&knew&why&she&was&&&57&me.&&&&&&Later&that&morning&as&I&sat&at&the&kitchen&table,&a&single&tear&ran&down&my&face.&Through&the&window,&a&ray&of&sunlight&&&58&&&me&inside&out.&I&knew&it&was&a&hug&from&my&grandmother.&And&I&knew&that&for&the&rest&of&my&life&her&_&&59&&&&would&reverberate&(回响)&in&my&thoughts.&&She&had&given&me&the&best&&&60&&&I&had&ever&had.41.&A.&persuading&&&&&&B.&ordering&&&&&&&C.&encouraging&&&&&D.&allowing42.&A.&treatment&&&&&&&B.&life&&&&&&&&&&&C.&course&&&&&&&&&D.&term43.&A.&remember&&&&&&B.&joke&&&&&&&&&&C.&imagine&&&&&&&&&D.&suggest44.&A.&carefully&&&&&&&B.&finally&&&&&&&&C.&slowly&&&&&&&&&&D.&instantly45.&A.&learned&&&&&&&&B.&missed&&&&&&&&C.&gained&&&&&&&&&&D.&broke46.&A.&better&&&&&&&&&&B.&clearer&&&&&&&&C.&busier&&&&&&&&&&&D.&longer47.&A.&consider&&&&&&&&B.&keep&&&&&&&&&&C.&mind&&&&&&&&&&&D.&avoid48.&A.&ending&&&&&&&&&B.&changing&&&&&&C.&reviewing&&&&&&&&D.&standing49.&A.&happy&&&&&&&&&B.&anger&&&&&&&&&&C.&sympathy&&&&&&&&D.&regret50.&A.&face&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&have&&&&&&&&C.&.&influence&&&&&&&&D.&judge51.&A.&heavy&&&&&&&&&B.&new&&&&&&&&&&&C.&expensive&&&&&&&&D.&valuable52.&A.&peace&&&&&&&&&B.&duty&&&&&&&&&&&C.&beauty&&&&&&&&&&&D.&right&&53.&A.&&worries&&&&&&&B&satisfactions&&&&&C.&&dangers&&&&&&&&D.&&surprises54.&A.&sorted&&&&&&&&&&B.&replaced&&&&&&&C&.recorded&&&&&&&&&D.&attracted55.&A.&quickly&&&&&&&&&B.&luckily&&&&&&&&C&.regularly&&&&&&&&&D.&suddenly56.&A.&astonishments&&&B.&&blames&&&&&&&C.&tears&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&complaints57.&A.&&comforting&&&&B.&teaching&&&&&&&C.&waking&&&&&&&&&&D.&&saving58.&A.turned&&&&&&&&&&B.&warmed&&&&&&&C.&moved&&&&&&&&&&&D.&dried59.&A.&promises&&&&&&&B.&&words&&&&&&&&C.&congratulations&&&D.&descriptions60.A.advice&&&&&&&&&&B.method&&&&&&&&&C.lecture&&&&&&&&&&&D.chance第二节(共l0小题:每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&&&阅读下面材料,在空白处填人适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。&&&&Two&businessmen&&&61&&&(fly)&to&Australia&to&play&in&a&weekend&golf&match.&&Their&team&won&and&they&both&received&green&jackets.&&62&&their&last&night&in&Australia,&they&stayed&up&late&drinking&beer.&They&were&still&drunk&in&the&morning,&_63&&they&drove&their&rented&car&to&the&airport.&The&road&was&empty.&&Suddenly.&something&jumped&in&front&of&the&car.&The&driver&couldn"t&stop&in&time&and&the&car&hit&it,&&&&The&men&got&out&of&the&car&and&found&a&large&kangaroo&&64&&&&(lie)&on&the&road.&The&drunken&men&began&to&laugh&and&decided&to&take&some&photos&with&the&'dead'&kangaroo.&&One&of&the&men&decided&to&put&the&jacket&on&&&&65&&&&kangaroo.&So&they&dressed&the&poor&kangaroo&in&a&green&jacket&.Then&they&posed&with&it&for&some&photos.&Suddenly,&something&amazing&happened.&The&kangaroo&opened&&&&66&&&&eyes.&It&was&not&dead.&But&it&was&very&&&&67&&&&(anger).&The&kangaroo&hit&the&two&&men&and&knocked&them&out.&Then&it&ran&&68&&.In&the&kangaroo"s&new&green&jacket&were&the&car&keys&,a&passport,&and&the&air&tickets.&&&&Later&that&day,&a&motorist&phoned&the&police&.”You"re&&69&&90ing&&to&&believe&&this&.”he&&said,“but&a&kangaroo&in&a&green&golf&jacket&&70&&(run)&&along&the&road&to&the&airport&”The&police&finally&found&out&the&whole&story,&&and&they&punished&the&two&drunken&men.第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共50分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共l0小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&&&&假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。&&&&增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。&&&&删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的&&词。&&Dear&teachers&and&schoolmates,&&&&&&&&&It"s&great&honor&for&me&to&be&here&today&and&share&my&experience&of&learning&English&with&you.&&I&&want&to&learn&English&well&to&take&a&better&job,&but&I&learn&English&in&some&difference&ways.&&In&class&,I&learn&new&words,&useful&expressions&and&grammar&and&take&efforts&to&understand&&the&texts&under&the&help&of&our&English&teacher.&After&the&class,&I&do&a&lot&of&exercises&prepare&for&the&college&entrance&examination.&&You&also&read&news&and&watch&videos&on&the&Internet&&and&from&other&source.&&I&have&a&lot&of&fun&especial&when&learning&English&with&cartoon&movies.Thanks&for&listening&!第二节书面表达(满分25分)&&&&假如你是李华,你的英国朋友John近期将来中国参加短期语言培训。食宿被安排在你市远大路的塔楼酒店。他来信询问酒店的相关信息,请你根据以下图示和信息给他写一封回信。要点如下:。※图示信息&&&&※住宿费用;每人每天200元&&&&※餐厅供餐时间:7:30a.m.一9:00&a.m.;&&&&5:30p.m.-8:00&p.m.&&注意:1.词数120左右;&&&&2.开头已给出,不计人总词数;&&&&3.语言通顺,行文连贯,可适当发挥。Dear&John&,&&&&&I"m&very&glad&to&hear&that&you&will&come&to&my&city&for&short-term&language&training.Looking&forward&to&seeing&you&very&soon.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours&,Li&Hua&2014年豫南五市高三第二次联考英语试题参考答案【听&&&力】1-5&CBCAA&&6-10&CBCBA&&11-15&CABCB&16-20&AACAB【阅读理解】A:21-23BCD&&B:24-27&DCBA&&&C:&28-31&CDCA&&D:&32-35&CDBC七选五:36-40CDEFG&【完形填空】41-45DBCCB&&46-50&ABCDC&&&51-55&DAABD&&56-60&CCBBA【语篇填空】61.flew&&62.&On&63.&but&&64.&lying&&65.&the&66.&its&&67.&angry&&68.&away69.not&&70.&is&running【短文改错】Dear&teachers&and&schoolmates,It’s&/\great&honor&for&me&to&be&here&today&and&share&my&experience&of&learning&Englishwith①&&ayou.&I&want&tolearn&English&well&to&take&a&better&job,&but&I&learn&English&in&some&difference②&&so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&③&differentways.&In&class,&Ilearn&new&words,&useful&expressions&and&grammar&and&take&efforts&to④&makeunderstand&thetexts&under&the&help&of&our&English&teacher.&After&the&class,&Ido&a&lot&of⑤&with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑥&去掉exercises,&preparefor&the&college&entrance&examination.&You&also&read&news&and&watchvideos&&&&&⑦&&preparing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑧&Ion&the&Internetand&from&other&source.&I&have&a&lot&of&fun&especial&when&learningEnglish⑨&sources&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑩&&especiallywith&cartoonmovies.Thanksfor&listening!【书面表达】onepossible&version:DearJohn,I’m&very&glad&to&hear&that&you&will&come&to&my&city&for&short-&term&languagetraining.&In&your&letter,&you&asked&me&something&about&Tower&Hotel.&Now&I’dlike&to&tell&you&some&detailed&information&about&it.Tower&Hotel&is&located&on&Yuanda&Road.Go&through&the&gate&of&the&entrance,&and&you&will&see&the&high&building---Tower&Hotel,&in&front&of&which&lies&a&beautiful&garden.&Behind&the&building&isa&swimming&pool,&where&you&can&go&swimming&for&relaxing.&Near&the&swimming&poolstands&a&dinning&hall,&and&there&meals&are&served&from&7:30a.m.&to&9:00a.m.&and&between&5:30p.m.&and&8:00&p.m.Last&but&not&least,&as&to&accommodation&fees,&everyone&should&pay&200&yuan&per&day.&Ifyou&need&further&information,&please&enquire&at&the&reception&desk&on&theground&floor&when&you’ve&arrived&here.Looking&forward&to&seeing&you&very&soon.Yours,&
河南省试卷
科目及年级
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved
科目及年级

我要回帖

更多关于 河南自考成绩查询 的文章

随机推荐