日本老头loveoldmen you old men啥意思

相关词典网站:英文歌词/Oldman
oldmanNeil&YoungOld&ManOld&man&look&at&my&life,I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.Old&man&look&at&my&life,I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.Old&man&look&at&my&life,Twenty&fourand&there's&so&much&moreLive&alone&in&a&paradiseThat&makes&me&think&of&two.Love&lost,&such&a&cost,Give&me&thingsthat&don't&get&lost.Like&a&coin&that&won't&get&tossedRolling&home&to&you.Old&man&take&a&look&at&my&lifeI'm&a&lot&like&youI&need&someone&to&love&methe&whole&day&throughAh,&one&look&in&my&eyesand&you&can&tell&that's&true.Lullabies,&look&in&your&eyes,Run&around&the&same&old&town.Doesn't&mean&that&much&to&meTo&mean&that&much&to&you.I've&been&first&and&lastLook&at&how&the&time&goes&past.But&I'm&all&alone&at&last.Rolling&home&to&you.Old&man&take&a&look&at&my&lifeI'm&a&lot&like&youI&need&someone&to&love&methe&whole&day&through  
中英对照/Oldman
oldmanNeil&Young&-&Old&Man尼尔·杨《父亲》Old&man&look&at&my&life,&前辈啊,看看我的人生I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.&我跟你真是一样Old&man&look&at&my&life,&前辈啊,看看我的生活I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.&我跟你年轻时多么相像Old&man&look&at&my&life,&前辈啊,看看我的人生Twenty&four&and&there's&so&much&more&才二十四岁,后面的路还很长Live&alone&in&a&paradise&却整天生活在孤独天堂That&makes&me&think&of&two.&那让我想要成家了Love&lost,&such&a&cost,&失去了爱人,如此沉重的代价Give&me&things&that&don't&get&lost.&这让我领悟到了刻骨铭心的道理Like&a&coin&that&won't&get&tossed&就像烂铜子儿不会被扔掉Rolling&home&to&you.&还是回家吧Old&man&take&a&look&at&my&life&I'm&a&lot&like&you前辈啊,看看我的生活我和你多么相似I&need&someone&to&love&me&the&whole&day&through&我从早到晚都需要一个人来爱我Ah,&one&look&in&my&eyesand&you&can&tell&that's&true.&从我的眼神中你能清楚的看到这一点Lullabies,&look&in&your&eyes,&摇篮曲,听起来很美妙Run&around&the&same&old&town.&在同样的老街上闲逛Doesn't&mean&that&much&to&me对我来说算不了什么To&mean&that&much&to&you.&对你来说却意味深远I've&been&first&and&last&我大概一直都在Look&at&how&the&time&goes&past.&看着时光是怎样消逝But&I'm&all&alone&at&last.&结果是彻底的孤独Rolling&home&to&you.&还是回家吧Old&man&take&a&look&at&my&lifeI'm&a&lot&like&you&前辈啊,看看我的生活我和你多么相似I&need&someone&to&love&methe&whole&day&through我从早到晚都需要一个人来爱我Ah,&one&look&in&my&eyesand&you&can&tell&that's&true.从我的眼神中你能清楚的看到这一点Old&man&look&at&my&life,&前辈啊,看看我的人生I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.&我跟你真是一样Old&man&look&at&my&life,&前辈啊,看看我的生活I'm&a&lot&like&you&were.&我跟你年轻时多么相像
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:6次
参与编辑人数:4位
最近更新时间: 20:05:42
贡献光荣榜I Love Dirty Old Men | Group with Personal Stories, Forums and Chat
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
This experience may contain mature content, as flagged by the community.
if you do not want to see this content.
To report inappropriate content, please
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Report Group
11 Responses
and Dating Older Men Site .
Do you believe in May-December relationships? So , a website specifically designed for older man and younger woman relationships and older woman and younger man relationships.
is the world's first, largest and most...
a website specifically designed for older man and younger woman relationships and older woman and younger man relationships.
is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those...
1 Response
always had this thing about being molested by a dirty old man.
To have him caress my inexperienced body with his tongue, till he reaches that spot mummy said I mus'nt let no one touch, taking his time to make my tight ***** wet.
2 Responses
2 Responses
I meet with a guy a few times I would arrive at his house and we would head into the kitchen after a long kiss and a fair bit of gropping he would get me to undress he would admire my naked body rubbing my butt, stroking my breasts. I was then requested to sit on his kitchen...
for an old man to lick me
10 Responses
little fun?)
1 Response
MORE SEX THAN COUPLES IN THEIR 30sLyndsey Armitage, 32, a community safety warden from Ash, Surrey, and her husband Michael, 73, a pub landlord, met 10 years ago. She says:&I was 22 when I first met Mike. At 63, he was 41 years older than me and I know it sounds ridiculous...
1 Response
for older man younger woman relationships and older woman younger man relationships.
is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or...
1 Response
1 Response
I stood waiting leaning against my car wearing a short but tasteful bandage style dress and some ballet flat shoes a warm summer day. I was meeting a new client who was picking me up from the street i was parked on all I knew was he was in his mid 50s and a new client to the...
a guy around or even close to my age...They just lack the maturity and sexiness that most older men have. I need a guy who's got tons of experience, and can teach me how to be HIS.
1 Response
It's your playground
1 Response
looking at me for, next thing I know he's serving me an ice cold glass of milk and gave me cookies asking me how Much milk can I put in my mouth, it started dripping down the side of my lips, I did it cause I know of he was a dirty perv and that's what I like. Weeks later went...
3 Responses
experience groups. There was a link to a three page site ( www. ) saying I collect women. Out of all these stories and groups and all these girls and women professing they want to be sex slaves or they want to runaway or they want to be used, I...
and ready to play!!
5 Responses
that know how to treat a woman. I'd love to get)
1 Response
being deleted as people leave for new sites who here who can read this fancy chatting maybe to chat more after Thursday msg me back?
is the # 1 dating for Older Men Younger Women Dating Site, it offers a meeting place where younger women seeking older men and older men dating younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating places. Here at...
I think older/old men have a much better appreciation for woman then younger ones do. Maybe that was not the case when they were younger but after the age of 60 I have noticed they love to look and are more respectful about doing so. They almost seem thankful to see nice **** or...
7 Responses
I am a respectible 49 year old, married and with a family. I have a really dirty secret. I love to make old men hard. I love to flash them discreetly my smooth *****. When I worked in a care home I would purposefully take extra time to wash the mens genitals slowly and thoroughly...
15 Responses
I had a client who I used to meet with the first time I met was almost the last had I not had a change of feeling!
It was spring and he asked me to meet him at 9pm in ***** park hes in his early 60s and my agency knew him well so there was no issues.
I had instructions to only...
I have been having phone sex with an older man for the last couple of weeks, we met online and clicked, the phone sex is great but tomorrow we meet for the first time.& I'm in my late 30's and he's 52, he seems very caring and passionate but likes to be in charge.& I so...
3 Responses
is the # 1 dating for Older Men Younger Women Dating Site, it offers a meeting place where younger women seeking older men and older men dating younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating places. Here at...
I am a young Asian girl
Japanese from Hawaii. When I come to the mainland I act like a Japanese tourist. I'm not small like most Japanese girls. I have a nice tan so old men are always looking at me . I like to wear a dress that shows my figure.oldmen will talk to me and look at...
4 Responses
how can we not love em ?. I have had many experiences with them and all were great. I can`t fault them, or atleast the ones I`ve been with.
4 Responses
I've always liked older men. Just didn't know how much older my fascination would stretch to, now I do. I'm looking for a horny dirty old man to picture trade and talk dirty to. The older the better. Be my dirty old perv? ;)
1 Response
When i was about 15 i was coming back from a punk concert in another city by train. I dont like crowded traincars so i sat down on a small seat under the stairs. At the next stop some people entered, walked past me to the traincar but this old man stopped and sat down in the seat...
1 Response
girlies lol
3 Responses
Mine was 34 years. I was 24,he was 58. My husband and I picked him up from a local bar. It was my husbands idea,and I gave in,and Im glad I did. I wasnt gonna,then decided to give him something he hasnt had in awhile,but as it turned out he gave me something I never had. My...
4 Responses
2 Responses
Anything sexually for a dirty old man I love to be shared and being daddy's little girl I love sucking and ******* and eating ***** for my daddy I will do anything for him he must be fat and nasty in the bedroom slober all over my ***** ages 46-58
3 Responses
A gentleman took me to a sex group he was in one evening and things got started very quickly once you arrived he had me naked within a few minutes and paraded me around. I loved having the other people look at me and stare at my ***** the other older men watched ad he took my...
whenever i see old men i cant help but get ridiculously wet so if anyone wants to chat to a 18 year old)
5 Responses
Older men pay more attention to detail they last longer an sometimes clean up after themselves with a very long slow tongue MMMM !! I love older men
12 Responses
.. they get me so wet I can't help it. The more nasty and detailed the better, I'm waiting.. ;)
3 Responses
4 Responses
Yahoo messenge slutwife1990
1 Response
I am a 35 year old woman and I have a preference for older men. When I was 30 I was dating a man who was 58. He had a daughter that was almost as old as I was...but I was in the afternoon kindergarten class in 1978, so I was of course much more mature !
One of my first jobs was...
9 Responses
I am 30 years old and I love having no strings attached relationships with men over 50 years old. I have found that many times the types of things I like, such as knowing exactly how to eat me out and sucking my breasts, older men are the best. I have had my best sexual...
1 Response
J The Neighbor Man Moves Around The Corner
Written on June 9th, 2012
I was about 12 years old and the nieghbor a 45 year old electrician who used to come over all the time to visit, said he was moving and needed help, he asked if I could help with the clean up, I agreed...
1 Response
Growing up we had a little corner store with a small deli in walking distance, I would walk down in the summer time to buy a fresh soft bread roll, piece of garlic sausage and a giant dill pickle for a quarter. The Butcher was an older short Italian man they called him Johnny. He...
4 Responses
The more peverted the better
4 ResponsesAccess denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c1f7d-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 oldmendaddybearlove 的文章

随机推荐