QQ音乐里的 和社会摇很像的英文歌17分钟-小精灵 一曲中7分钟地方的英文歌明字是什么,哪位大神知道帮帮忙

(共1个回答)
大家还关注
(C) 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08qq音乐里的精神小伙上身社会摇歌曲用的英文歌_百度知道
qq音乐里的精神小伙上身社会摇歌曲用的英文歌
You know the day destroys the nightNight divides the dayTried to runTried to hideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other side
yeahWe chased our pleasures hereDug our treasures thereBut can you still recallThe time we criedBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideYeah C'mon
yeahEverybody loves my babyEverybody loves my babyShe get(s high)She get(s high)She get(s high)She get(s high)I found an island in your armsCountry in your eyesArms that chainEyes that lieBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through
yeah Made the sceneWeek to weekDay to dayHour to hourThe gate is straightDeep and wideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on throughBreak on throughBreak on throughBreak on throughYeah
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ音乐里 社会摇13分钟 小精灵 4分15秒的英文歌_百度知道
QQ音乐里 社会摇13分钟 小精灵 4分15秒的英文歌
提问者采纳
Sasha Dith & Steve Modana - Radio loves you
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
Radio loves you 齐秦好像唱过
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq音乐小精灵的社会摇用的是什么英文歌曲?_百度知道
qq音乐小精灵的社会摇用的是什么英文歌曲?
I can move mountainsI can work a miracle, work a miracleOh, oh, keep you like an oathMay nothing but death do us partShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanBury me till I confessShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanAnd I can’t get you out of my headThe stench, the stench, of summer sexAnd CK eternity, oh hell yesDivide me down to the smallest I can bePut your, put you v-v-v-venom in meI can move mountainsI can work a miracle, work a miracleOh, oh, keep you like an oathMay nothing but death do us partShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanBury me till I confessShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanAnd I can’t get you out of my headThe blood, the blood, the blood of the lambIt’s worth two lions, but here I amAnd I slept in last night’s clothes and tomorrow’s dreamsBut they’re not quite what they seemI can move mountainsI can work a miracle, work a miracleOh, oh, keep you like an oathMay nothing but death do us partYou’ll find your wayAnd may death find you aliveTake me down the lineIn Gem City we claim the tideYou’ll find your wayAnd may death find you aliveTake me down the lineIn Gem City we claim the tideShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanBury me till I confessShe wants to dance like Uma ThurmanAnd I can’t get you out of my headI can move mountainsI can work a miracle, work a miracleOh, oh, keep you like an oathMay nothing but death do us partI can move mountainsI can work a miracle, work a miracleOh, oh, keep you like an oathMay nothing but death do us partUma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁专辑简介:最近很烦躁,只有用曲子来释放情绪了。
ta的其他专辑

我要回帖

更多关于 社会摇小精灵 的文章

随机推荐