有一句where are you 冠希with you的歌词

when i with you 的歌词和意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
when i with you 的歌词和意思
我有更好的答案
hen I’m With You When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you You..当我与你一起 是多美好的记忆 没有你的陪伴 早晨的太阳也不复往昔 没有你在这里 你是夏日微风 风吹透过树木 你使孤独 全部消失 没有任何东西能取代你的触摸 坚信我们能在一起 即使他们试图拆散我们 但我们坚守着爱 他们不会善罢甘休的距离太远 我会陪伴在你左右 (就在你身边) 我不想独自面对这个世界, 如果没有你我身边 你使我的唯一 这使得我有家的温馨 我需要你陪伴在我的人生中 当你不在我身边我感觉 就像我不再完整 当我感觉一切失去希望 我找到了信仰 去度过难关 当我与你一起 当我与你一起 当我与你一起,你,你 你..当我与你在一起 照片算什么 如果你不占据着另一半 梦将不再平静 如果我没有梦到你 你让我想成为更好的男子 我承诺,我将竭尽所能 你的爱使我让我 贴近真实 没有任何东西能取代你的触摸 坚信我们能在一起 即使他们试图拆散我们 但我们坚守着爱 他们不会善罢甘休的距离太远 我会陪伴在你左右 (就在你身边) 我不想独自面对这个世界, 如果没有你我身边 你使我的唯一 这使得我有家的温馨 我需要你陪伴在我的人生中 当你不在我身边我感觉 就像我不再完整 当我感觉一切失去希望 我找到了信仰 去度过难关 当我与你一起 当我与你一起 当我与你一起,你,你 你..当我与你在一起 嘿 我想知道是否时间或命运 将给我一个提示 提示我见到你的瞬间 这就是我所应知道的瞬间 当我与你在一起时,我能感觉到 我不想独自面对这个世界, 如果没有你我身边 你使我的唯一 这使得我有家的温馨 我需要你陪伴在我的人生中 当你不在我身边我感觉 就像我不再完整 当我感觉一切失去希望 我找到了信仰 去度过难关 当我与你一起 当我与你一起 当我与你一起,你,你 你..当我与你在一起. when I’m with you What good’s a memory Without you there with me The morning sun ain’t the same Without you here You are the summer breeze The wind blowing through the trees You make the loneliness All just disappear Nothing replaces your touch Never stop believing in us They try to break us But we stand strong in love They’ll be no distance too far I gotta be where you are (right where you are) I don’t wanna face this world alone Without you by my side You’re the only one That makes it feel like home And I need you in my life When you’re not around I’m feeling Like a piece of me is missing When it feels like the day is closing in Somehow I find the faith To make it through When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you You.. when I’m with you What’s a photograph If you’re not in the other half Why even dream If I’m not dreaming of you You make me a better man Promise I’ll do all I can Your love keeps me bringing me Closer to the truth Nothing replaces your touch Never stop believing in us They try to break us But we stand strong in love They’ll be no distance too far I gotta be where you are (right where you are) I don’t wanna face this world alone Without you by my side You’re the only one That makes it feel like home And I need you in my life When you’re not around I’m feeling Like a piece of me is missing When it feels like the day is closing in Somehow I find the faith To make it through When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you Hey I questioned whether time or fate Would ever show me a sign The moment I saw you That’s when I knew I feel it when I’m with you I don’t wanna face this world alone Without you by my side You’re the only one That makes it feel like home And I need you in my life When you’re not around I’m feeling Like a piece of me is missing When it feels like the day is closing in Somehow I find the faith To make it through When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you When I’m with you When I’m with you When I’m with you you you When I’m with you 当我与你一起 当我与你一起 当我与你一起,你,你 你.
s when i knewi feel it when i'm feelinglike a piece of me is missingwhen it feels like the day is closing in (closing in)somehow i find the faithto make it throughwhen i'm with you you youm with you you yout the samewithout you hereyou are the summer breezethe wind blowing through the treesyou make the lonelinessall just disappearnothing replaces your touchnever stop believing in usthey try to break usbut we stand strong in lovethey'll be no distance too fari gotta be where you are (right where you are)i don't wanna face this world alone (ohh…)without you by my sideyou&#39,yeah,when i&#39.. when i'm with youwhat'm with you you yout wanna face this world alonewithout you by my sideyou're the only onethat makes it feel like homeand i need you in my lifewhen you're the only onethat makes it feel like home (feel like home)and i need you in my life (in my life)when you're not around i'm feeling (feeling)like a piece of me is missing (missing)when it feels like the day is closing in (closing in)somehow i find the faithto make it throughyeah,yeahyeah.. when i'm with youwhat good's a memorywithout you there with methe morning sun ain's a photographif you're not in the other halfwhy even dreamif i'm with you baby)heyi questioned whether time or fatewould ever show me a sign (ohh)the moment i saw youthat&#39.. when i'm with youwhen i'm not dreaming of youyou make me a better manpromise i'll do all i canyour love keeps me bringing mecloser to the truthnothing replaces your touchnever stop believing in usthey try to break usbut we stand strong in lovethey're not around i'm with youwhen i'm with youwhen i'm with you 当我和你一起when i'm with youwhen i'm with youwhen i'm with youwhen i'm with youwhen i'm with you you youm with youwhen i'm with youwhen i&#39when i'll be no distance too fari gotta be where you are (right where you are)(right where you are)i don&#39.. when i'm with you (when i&#39
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Where Are You Going To 歌词_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Where Are You Going To 歌词
我有更好的答案
Where do you go, where you goIs where I wanna beWhere are you going:The Best of… Wellness LoungeDave Matthews Band - Where Are You GoingWhere are you going, where you goIs where I wanna beWhere are you going?And where are you going?Are you looking for answersto questions under the starsIf along the way?Where do you go, is where I belongI do know?Where are you going, you are growing wearyYou can rest with meuntil a brighter day, and you’re okI am no supermanI have no answers for youI am no hero, oh that’s for sureBut I do know one thing?With the long face pulling downDon’t hide away like the oceanThat you can’t seeBut you can smellAnd the sound of waves crash downI am no supermanI have no reasons for youI am no hero, oh that’s for sureBut I do know one thing?Where do you go:It’s where you are is where I belongI do know:Milia专辑:Where you are?Where do you go歌曲名:Where Are You Going To歌手
采纳率:75%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包一首英文歌,男声,挺嗨的,具体歌词记不清了,只记得高潮末尾有一句be with you,后面一句应_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首英文歌,男声,挺嗨的,具体歌词记不清了,只记得高潮末尾有一句be with you,后面一句应
挺嗨的,具体歌词记不清了,只记得高潮末尾有一句be with you,后面一句应该是you are so beautiful,再后面一句旋律差不多,很喜欢,但是尾音提上去了,求助大神一首英文歌,男声
我有更好的答案
I see you in the clubYou gettin&#39, kardinal offishall歌名:beautiful部分歌词歌手; thugs loveI wanna get with youYou're so beautifulSo damn beautifulSaid you&#39:akon, colby o' down goodI wanna get with you, yeahI see you in the clubYou showin'donis
我还能怎么说,单曲循环中
采纳率:90%
第一句打开方式不对,半夜哼的不清楚,见谅
没听过 😂
应该是you are beautiful
歌名you are beautyful
你们长点心好么
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包问一首英文歌,歌词包含 where you are_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
问一首英文歌,歌词包含 where you are
1节奏稍快2高潮部分在每句歌词结尾都有where you are3好听= =知道的朋友尽情发言哦~谢~
唯一让我觉得有点像的是&as long as you love me&although loneliness has always been a friend of minei'm leaving my life in your handspeople say i'm crazy and that i am blindrisking it all in a glancehow you got me blind is still a mysteryi can't get you out of my headdon't care what is written in you historyas long as you're here with mei don't care who you arewhere you're fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're fromdon't care what you didas long as you love meevery little thing that you have said and donefeels like it's deep within medoesn't really matter if you're on the runit seems like we're meant to bei don't care who you arewhere you're fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're fromdon't care what you didas long as you love meas long as you love meas long as you love mei've tried to hide it so that no one knowsbut i guess it showswhen you look in to my eyeswhat you did and where you're comin fromi don't care, as long as you love me, baby.i don't care who you arewhere you're fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're fromdon't care what you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're fromas long as you love mewhat you didas long as you love me
采纳率:41%
有这个词的很多吧…我推荐艾薇儿的WhenYouAreGone
有可能是James Blunt的& wiseman &
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包6被浏览8513分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起

我要回帖

更多关于 where are you go 的文章

随机推荐