这为女士英语缩写很漂亮我想和她拍个照可以吗英语

初中英语_灰女士显灵? 游客拍下英国古堡闹鬼照片_沪江英语
分类学习站点
灰女士显灵? 游客拍下英国古堡闹鬼照片
编辑点评:一对夫妇在参观建于11世纪的英国杜德里古堡时,用手机拍了许多照片,而之后回到家仔细看照片的时候,在其中一张照片里看到了疑似传说中的“灰女士”的“鬼影”,这令他们毛骨悚然。英国超自然协会的调查员对此做出了解释。
She is, without a shadow of doubt, the most famous ghost at one of Britain&s most
sites.&灰女士&无疑是英国众多闹鬼景点中最著名的一个。
But does this murky photograph show the
Grey Lady of Dudley Castle or something less ?但是出现在这张昏暗模糊的照片里的真的是传说中的杜德里古堡&灰女士&吗?还是只是一些没有那么可怕的东西而已?
The image was taken by Amy Harper, 28, on her smartphone during a visit to the castle & which dates back to 1071 & with her husband Dean, 33, and their three children.这张照片是28岁的艾米&哈伯和她的丈夫33岁的迪恩还有三个孩子一起游览这座始建于1071年的古堡时用手机拍摄的。
It was only when they were back home in Birmingham that Mrs Harper took a closer look.当这对夫妇回到伯明翰市的家中时,妻子艾米才仔细看了照片。
She zoomed in on the picture, taken from the castle tower, of Sharington Range, a ruined Tudor building in the grounds.这张照片是从被废弃的都铎式建筑古堡塔上拍摄的。艾米放大了照片。
Suddenly, she saw a hazy image of a woman in grey standing inside the arch.突然她看到在拱门里面有一个灰色的模糊女影站在那里。
&It is really creepy,& said Mrs Harper. &Dean had heard about the ghost of the Grey Lady and we think it must be her.& The photo sparked speculation on social media that it was either the result of clever editing or had been achieved by using a special app that can implant ghoulish figures into images.&这真的令人毛骨悚然。&艾米说,&迪恩曾经听说过鬼魂&灰女士&的故事,我们觉得这一定就是她了。&这张照片被上传到网络上后立刻引来各种推测,有人说这可能是巧妙编辑后的结果,也有人说这是用那种可以植入鬼魂身影的特殊软件制作而成。
But Mrs Harper denied the suggestion, insisting: &To be honest I wouldn&t have a clue where to start.&但是艾米否定了那些猜测,她坚持道:&说实话我也没有任何头绪。&
Barri Ghai, lead investigator at the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society, who call themselves the UK&s leading ghosthunters, said the figure is &too vague and grainy& to be a .鬼魂探测超自然协会(自称英国首席鬼魂猎人)的首席调查员巴里称,这张照片画质&太模糊、太多颗粒状&,不像是个骗局。
He believes the image may be the result of &matrixing&, a term increasingly used among
investigators to describe the human mind&s natural tendency to find something familiar in complex shapes or colours. This can cause the brain to think it can see a specific person.他认为这张照片是&矩阵&的结果,矩阵是超自然调查员常用的术语,意思是人们的思维有从复杂形状或颜色中寻找自己熟悉事物的自然趋势。这使得大脑会把照片中的模糊形象看做一个具体的人。
Mr Ghai, whose team has appeared in television shows in the UK, US and Japan, said that in the case of the Grey Lady, the shadows and light in the arch, combined with knowledge of the ghost&s fable, make us see what we want to see.巴里所在的团队曾上过英国、美国和日本的一些电视节目。巴里说在&灰女士&事件中,拱门的影子和光线,以及我们对鬼魂传说的了解,都让我们看到了我们想看到的东西。
Matrixing may also help explain why people think they can see faces or symbols, for example, in clouds or burnt into a piece of toast. But Mr Ghai said there could also be the far simpler explanation for the Grey Lady&s appearance & that someone happened to be standing in the shadows when the photo was taken.&矩阵&同样可以解释人们为什么会在如云朵或烤好的面包片中看到人脸或是某些符号。但是巴里说对灰女士事件还有一个更为简单的解释---那就是拍摄那张照片的时候正好有人站在了阴影处。
Whatever the explanation, the photograph, which was taken in August, is only now creating a stir among ghosthunters & just in time for the Hallowe&en season.不管怎样解释,这张拍摄于八月份的照片都只会在最近轰动一时,毕竟马上就是万圣节了。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。她一定是个很漂亮的女孩 可以给我看下她的照片吗? 的翻译是:She is a very beautiful girl can I look at her picture, please? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她一定是个很漂亮的女孩 可以给我看下她的照片吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She must be a very beautiful girl can give me see her photo?
She is a very beautiful girl can I look at her picture, please?
She is a very beautiful girl can I look at her picture, please?
She is a very nice girl could give me her picture?
She is certainly a very attractive girl may watch her picture to me?
相关内容&a今天晚上還要去別的朋友家烤肉 Tonight also must go to other friend family barbecue & a当我看到金字塔时,我简直不敢相信我的眼睛 When I saw when pyramid, I do not dare to believe my eye simply & a我真的伤心了 I really sad & a不動点 Fixpoint & a遵守以下规则 Observes following rule & aAlways rim shallow 总外缘浅 & a本文主要论述了部分中小型企业,它们在进入淘宝并直接面对消费者进行销售的过程中所遇到的订单问题和库存问题。作者对这些问题进行了深入的研究,提出了思考方向。并论述了在实际买卖活动中,这些企业如何利用ERP软件来处理遇到的问题。作者对ERP中这些处理的方式给予了评价并对ERP中处理这些问题的原理给予了详细的论述,就如何更好的利用ERP软件提出了建议。 This article mainly elaborated the part small and medium-sized enterprise, they in enter wash valuable and face the consumer to carry on the order form question and the stock question directly which sales in the process meets.The author has conducted the thorough research to these questions, propose & aour digital story 我们的数字式故事 & apoorpen poorpen & a你们在干什么呢 You are doing any & aWait me baby. I will always love you. Don't give up. You are my only one. 等待我婴孩。 我总将爱您。 不要放弃。 您只是我一个。 & aChildren from China are Chinese. Children from England are English. 孩子从中国汉语。 孩子从英国英语。 & a美眉的屁股 Beautiful eyebrow buttocks & a那就什么都不用说了 Stipulation может отборно получает с работы? & a自从来到这里我很TOUGH,我不想要这样的生活,我原本不是也不应该是这样的 Since arrives here my very TOUGH, I do not want such life, I am not originally should not be such & aderivative time 衍生物时间 & a并且我希望你能够早日学好汉语 And I hoped you will be able soon to learn Chinese & a杰克和他的朋友们 Jake and his friends & aFreshwater fish 淡水鱼 & a这本书使我想起了我们在假期一起做过的事情 This book caused me to remember us has done together in the vacation the matter & aBut this is a long time ago, many people forget it 但这是很长时间前,许多人忘记它 & a我爱你你爱我吗给我一个吻走做爱 我爱你你爱我吗给我一个吻走做爱 & aFulfilling prophecy is terrible 履行的预言是可怕的 & a脱硫系统 Desulphurization system & a萤火的彼岸,若是来生,即使万劫不复,也要奔向你。 Glow of a firefly other shore, if next life, even if beyond redemption, also must rush towards you. & a为何不再给他一次机会呢?没有人可以一生避免错误 Why no longer gives him an opportunity? Nobody may avoid wrongly by the life & asometimes i feel that there are so many differences between us, in our background, in our family, but finally, it failed to change my original heart. 有时我认为有我们之间的许多区别,在我们的背景中,在我们的家庭,但终于,它没有改变我原始的心脏。 & a大转子的参考 Big rotor reference & a我写完作业后再上床睡觉 After I finished the work to go to bed again sleep & a他周末通常在家放松休息,但下周计划骑车去享受大自然 He weekend usually relaxes the rest in the home, but next week plans rides a bicycle to enjoy the nature & a那些是电脑吗? These are the computer? & awhich is designed to stress test the capability of a particular Apache installation. 哪些被设计对压力测试特殊亚帕基印第安人设施的能力。 & aI don't care anymore. 我不再关心。 & a你是残らん You are remnant ら ん & aHeading home!!!! Heading home!!!! & aArrow_Down.ani Arrow_Down.ani & a临时照看 Looks after temporarily & a我今天早上7点没有起床 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我要怎样处理我们之间的关系,好矛盾!这样下去我很累,也耗不起,你对我是真心的吗??? Oh, I exited with the friend to stroll in the afternoon & a我曾经和你交谈过 I and you have conversed & a有点暴露 A little exposes & a我叫刘锦鸿,今年16岁,属猪的。来自广东,我个子小,性格外向,喜欢爬山,运动,读书,思考。 My name am Liu Jinhong, 16 years old, are the pig es from Guangdong, my stature is small, the disposition extroversion, likes climbing a mountain, the movement, studies, ponder. & a薪水也就是那样了哦
也高不到哪里去的哦 Was the wage also such oh high has also not gone to where oh & a是的
也就是那样了哦 Is also was such oh & aBut precisely because of his purity and recklessness 但精确地由于他的纯净和粗心大意 & aDick head 迪克头 & aBlacklnt. Blacklnt。 & aCaptain_of_SD Captain_of_SD & a想一想吧! Thinks! & a为、为什么吕布会在这里出现?太岂有此理了吧! のために、LvのBuはなぜここに現われることができるか。 余りに不合理! & anot....at all 没有….根本 & a虽然我还爱你,但我还是要放弃你 Although I also love you, but I must give up you & a戴着眼镜的那个女生有礼貌乐于助人 Wears the eyeglasses that female student has politeness to be glad helps the human & ahello?may I speak to you ? 你好?我可以与您谈话? & aWhat does a sign at the bus stop tells you? 什么标志在公共汽车站告诉您? & a我也很高兴,晚安 I very am also happy, good night & a她一定是个很漂亮的女孩 可以给我看下她的照片吗? She is certainly a very attractive girl may watch her picture to me? &英语演讲稿_灰女士显灵? 游客拍下英国古堡闹鬼照片_沪江英语
分类学习站点
灰女士显灵? 游客拍下英国古堡闹鬼照片
编辑点评:一对夫妇在参观建于11世纪的英国杜德里古堡时,用手机拍了许多照片,而之后回到家仔细看照片的时候,在其中一张照片里看到了疑似传说中的“灰女士”的“鬼影”,这令他们毛骨悚然。英国超自然协会的调查员对此做出了解释。
She is, without a shadow of doubt, the most famous ghost at one of Britain&s most
sites.&灰女士&无疑是英国众多闹鬼景点中最著名的一个。
But does this murky photograph show the
Grey Lady of Dudley Castle or something less ?但是出现在这张昏暗模糊的照片里的真的是传说中的杜德里古堡&灰女士&吗?还是只是一些没有那么可怕的东西而已?
The image was taken by Amy Harper, 28, on her smartphone during a visit to the castle & which dates back to 1071 & with her husband Dean, 33, and their three children.这张照片是28岁的艾米&哈伯和她的丈夫33岁的迪恩还有三个孩子一起游览这座始建于1071年的古堡时用手机拍摄的。
It was only when they were back home in Birmingham that Mrs Harper took a closer look.当这对夫妇回到伯明翰市的家中时,妻子艾米才仔细看了照片。
She zoomed in on the picture, taken from the castle tower, of Sharington Range, a ruined Tudor building in the grounds.这张照片是从被废弃的都铎式建筑古堡塔上拍摄的。艾米放大了照片。
Suddenly, she saw a hazy image of a woman in grey standing inside the arch.突然她看到在拱门里面有一个灰色的模糊女影站在那里。
&It is really creepy,& said Mrs Harper. &Dean had heard about the ghost of the Grey Lady and we think it must be her.& The photo sparked speculation on social media that it was either the result of clever editing or had been achieved by using a special app that can implant ghoulish figures into images.&这真的令人毛骨悚然。&艾米说,&迪恩曾经听说过鬼魂&灰女士&的故事,我们觉得这一定就是她了。&这张照片被上传到网络上后立刻引来各种推测,有人说这可能是巧妙编辑后的结果,也有人说这是用那种可以植入鬼魂身影的特殊软件制作而成。
But Mrs Harper denied the suggestion, insisting: &To be honest I wouldn&t have a clue where to start.&但是艾米否定了那些猜测,她坚持道:&说实话我也没有任何头绪。&
Barri Ghai, lead investigator at the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society, who call themselves the UK&s leading ghosthunters, said the figure is &too vague and grainy& to be a .鬼魂探测超自然协会(自称英国首席鬼魂猎人)的首席调查员巴里称,这张照片画质&太模糊、太多颗粒状&,不像是个骗局。
He believes the image may be the result of &matrixing&, a term increasingly used among
investigators to describe the human mind&s natural tendency to find something familiar in complex shapes or colours. This can cause the brain to think it can see a specific person.他认为这张照片是&矩阵&的结果,矩阵是超自然调查员常用的术语,意思是人们的思维有从复杂形状或颜色中寻找自己熟悉事物的自然趋势。这使得大脑会把照片中的模糊形象看做一个具体的人。
Mr Ghai, whose team has appeared in television shows in the UK, US and Japan, said that in the case of the Grey Lady, the shadows and light in the arch, combined with knowledge of the ghost&s fable, make us see what we want to see.巴里所在的团队曾上过英国、美国和日本的一些电视节目。巴里说在&灰女士&事件中,拱门的影子和光线,以及我们对鬼魂传说的了解,都让我们看到了我们想看到的东西。
Matrixing may also help explain why people think they can see faces or symbols, for example, in clouds or burnt into a piece of toast. But Mr Ghai said there could also be the far simpler explanation for the Grey Lady&s appearance & that someone happened to be standing in the shadows when the photo was taken.&矩阵&同样可以解释人们为什么会在如云朵或烤好的面包片中看到人脸或是某些符号。但是巴里说对灰女士事件还有一个更为简单的解释---那就是拍摄那张照片的时候正好有人站在了阴影处。
Whatever the explanation, the photograph, which was taken in August, is only now creating a stir among ghosthunters & just in time for the Hallowe&en season.不管怎样解释,这张拍摄于八月份的照片都只会在最近轰动一时,毕竟马上就是万圣节了。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。英语翻译这是我们上周去某某地春游的照片 我和我的同事 那里很漂亮 我拍了一些照片回来
these are the photos i took when my colleagues and i went for a spring outing last week.the place was so beautiful that i took these photos
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This was we go to someone last week spring tour's picture I and my colleague there is very attractive I to make some pictures to come back
This is the pictures of our spring tour to some where last week.My workmates and I. It was very beautiful there and I took some pictures.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 女士优先英语 的文章

随机推荐