Icry like a girlthe girl no the car!歌曲

求一首英文歌101.7音乐爱连播放过的,女的唱的,节奏较快,歌词大概是:l kiss the girl ,l like this fee_百度知道
求一首英文歌101.7音乐爱连播放过的,女的唱的,节奏较快,歌词大概是:l kiss the girl ,l like this fee
提问者采纳
歌手:凯蒂派瑞(Katy Perry) 专辑: One Of The Boys 公司:国会唱片(Capitol Records)(百代唱片) Katy Perry - I Kissed A GirlThis was never the way I plannedNot my intentionI got so brave, drink in handLost my discretionIt's not what, I'm used toJust wanna try you onI'm curious for youCaught my attentionI kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonig缉龚光夹叱蝗癸伟含连htI liked itNo, I don't even know your nameIt doesn't matterYour my experimental gameJust human natureIt's not what, good girls doNot how they should behaveMy head gets so confusedHard to obeyUs girls we are so magicalSoft skin, red lips, so kissableHard to resist so touchableToo good to deny itAin't no big deal, it's innocent 是这个么?
提问者评价
是这个,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌101.7音乐爱连播放过的,女的唱的,节奏较快,歌词大概是:l kiss the girl ,l like this fee
新垣结衣276
歌手:凯蒂派瑞(Katy Perry) 专辑: One Of The Boys 公司:国会唱片(Capitol Records)(百代唱片) Katy Perry - I Kissed A GirlThis was never the way I plannedNot my intentionI got so brave, drink in handLost my discretionIt's not what, I'm used toJust wanna try you onI'm curious for youCaught my attentionI kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonightI liked itNo, I don't even know your nameIt doesn't matterYour my experimental gameJust human natureIt's not what, good girls doNot how they should behaveMy head gets so confusedHard to obeyUs girls we are so magicalSoft skin, red lips, so kissableHard to resist so touchableToo good to deny itAin't no big deal, it's innocent 是这个么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《有生之年非听不可的1001首歌曲》试读 by YoYoYo Books - issuu
《有生之年非听不可的1001首歌曲》试读
《有生之年非听不可的1001首歌曲》试读什么歌!?高潮部分的歌词“NO matter i found, so i like you. i wish nothing but the best were you”_百度知道
什么歌!?高潮部分的歌词“NO matter i found, so i like you. i wish nothing but the best were you”
是女人唱的,应该不是旧歌,最近hit fm 常播放的
提问者采纳
t fight itI had hoped you'd be reminded that for meit isn&#39, tooDon'd see my faceAnd that you're settled downThat you found a girl and you&#39, I't give to youOt forget me, I couldn'Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead&quot?Ain&#39, yeahYou know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory daysI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvitedBut I couldn&#39,re married nowI heard that your dreams came trueGuess she gave you things I didn'Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometit like you to hold backor hide from the lightI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvitedBut I couldn't overNever mind, I begI remember you said&ll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for youAdele - Someone Like YouI heard that you&#39, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you&#39
提问者评价
啊 谢谢 就是这首
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
someone like you是不是这首,吻合度蛮高的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dog like girl 的文章