lostsollost什么意思思

Pretty Good MahJongg Lost Code
Pretty Good MahJongg Lost Registration Code Request Form
Please fill out as much of the form as possible as we must be able to verify that you are a registered user.
Email Address
Street Address
City, State, Zip/Postal Code
Order Number/User ID
Approximate Order Date
Other information/Comments
Subscribe to our Newsletter
And there is a Dog Card Set too!
- Solitaire the Way it Was Meant to Be
Copyright & Goodsol Development Inc., PO Box 9155, Springfield IL 62791.
All Rights Reserved.Abnormal Traffic Detected
Are you a Human?
We have detected a history of abnormal traffic from your network so we ask that you please complete the following form to confirm that you are not a robot and are indeed a real person.
Most of this time this happens if there has been a lot of malicious bot activity from your current internet provider's network or you are using a VPN. It likely has nothing to do with you. We're really sorry for the hassle.Universal boot disk with Phoenix to resolve local & domain administrator password lost
The local administrator password is lost, can remove the SAM file, or by NTPASSWORD software solution. But to solve the domain administrator password is lost, they can do nothing. Then on the need to use &Phoenix universal boot disk&, and this will be discussed in detail the administrator password to use this site to solve the problem is lost.
1, Internet search for &Phoenix Startup Disk& or &Phoenix universal boot disk&, about 178M;
2, extract after download, burn a CD
3, start the computer with this CD, showing XP installation interface, Start ERD [i] Commander [/ i] 2002 environment, and press F6 to install storage devices prompt, if necessary at this time may F7, b [i]
4, select the menu appears, select the first item: ERD [/ i] Commander [i] 2002;
5, appears similar to the XP startup interface
6, into the chosen installation path, the general will automatically detect the operating system version and whether t
7, similar to XP desktop: Select Start / Administrative [/ i] Tools / L
8, into the ERD [i] Commander [/ i] 2002 [i] locksmith wizard interface,
9, select the Administrator, to r (at this time must not manually restart the computer, otherwise the change will be invalid)
10, select Start / Logoff, point OK; [/ i]
11, wait a while, restart the computer after the reboot point related discussions:
1, Phoenix powerful boot disk, not only crack the local administrator password, including the various versions of NT/2000/XP/03. You can also break NT/2000/03 domain administrator password, have been proved. As operating systems and versions automatically recognize, and whether DC, so the user operation, the method to reset your password is the same.
It also provides other tools to achieve to modify the registry, restore NTFS encryption software, NTFS [i] FOR [/ i] DOS, multiple card support, making all kinds of boot disks, etc., do not enumerate.
Second, some of the old server, BIOS version lower, not fully compatible with ACPI. Installation of 2000/03, the blue screen fault: prompts the user to press F6 when prompted, do not press F6 and press F7 to disable ACPI, to complete the installation of 2000/03. Of course, can be resolved by upgrading BIOS. Short for such a need to press F7 to install the server to complete 2000/03, using the Phoenix boot disk, select the ERD [i] Commander [/ i] 2002 after the prompt press F6 to install storage devices, according to F7, or will blue screen failure.
Third, for the 2003 domain, the default domain security policy and the 2000 domains. Requested domain user password must meet complexity requirements, and the password minimum length is 7. Password complexity, including three: First, capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, there must be three kinds of four, the second is the password minimum length of 6, 3 is the password may not include all or part of the user name.
Therefore, using the Phoenix 03 boot disk to reset the domain administrator password, be sure to pay attention to this point. Otherwise, it will draw the wrong conclusion: only crack NT/2000 domain, can not crack the 03 domains. In other words: If the domain password has been lost, reset the password complexity and password to comply with the minimum length is 7, otherwise reset the password will be invalid.
Of course, doing this experiment, they can first reset the default domain security policy to resolve. Operation is as follows: Start / Programs / Administrative Tools / Domain Security Policy / Account Policies / Password Policy:
Password must meet complexity requirements: from the &Enabled& to &Disabled&;
Minimum password length: from &7 Characters& to &0 character.&
To modify the effect of this strategy has the following methods:
1, wait for the system to automatically refresh the group policy, about 5 minutes to 15 minutes
2, restart the domain controller (if the user policy changes, you can write-off)
3, using the gpupdate command. (Recommended to use this)
Description: 2000 in order to use the Group Policy refresh secedit [i] / refreshpolicy [/ i] machine (or user) _policy [i] / enforce [/ i] gpupdate command has been replaced in 03. Command format is as follows:
Only to refresh the computer policy: gpupdate [i] / target: computer
Only to refresh user policy: gpupdate [/ i] / target: user
Both of which Refresh: gpupdate
This command also applies to, modify the domain / OU the group policy, client or user wants to immediately take effect. The client can run this command. Auto-refresh interval: DC to DC is 5 minutes, more than 2 more than DC, may reach up to 15 minutes, DC to the non-DC is 90 + -30 minutes, or 60 to 120 minutes.
Software Description:
Phoenix software is super-universal boot CD ISO
1. ERD Commander 2002
2. Omnipotent Disk Recover
3. NTFSDOS Professional
4. Omnipotent NetWork BootDisk
5. Phoenix Tools-soft v2.1
6. Windows 98 SE BootDisk
7. Windows 95 BootDisk
8. Dos 6.22 BootDisk
9. EZ System Install BootDisk
0. Super BootDisk
A. Boot first floppy
Esc. Boot first harddisk (or 30 sec later)
1, ERD Commander 2002
This is NT, 2000, XP system administrators last partner
Is also a system administrator ... ... super-killer
ERD Commander BootCD environment interface and almost the same as win colors, Including the start menu, the menu at the top is the administrative tools
(System info, service and driver manger, locksmith,
envent log, volumes, tip / ip configuration)
If the network card installed and xp automatically identified, allowing you access to Network Neighborhood,
Joined to the domain so that the five major tools to choices based on your nt before landing system partition
Different if the system partition, tools, display information and scope are different,
Estimated value is generally the most that locksmith, you can modify your password, including the administrator's password, you can also modify the registry, find the file, set file security attributes,
Start the console, start the Explorer, Notepad, help, running and so on.
Desktop on my computer, My Network Places, there are software copyright information
Everything, are graphically than any previous program, tools, good ... ...
Start time as long as the ERD 2002 to identify the network card, you can modify the tcp / ip address
Then find the workgroup, or you can join the domain, and does not require domain user password,
However, when access to network shared resources relevant to the needs permission.
Although not recognize Chinese file name, but the Chinese can copy files from the network,
Or network to find files are copied to the local (NTFS casual rewritable).
2. Omnipotent Disk Recover
Universal disk recovery units
Support FAT16/FAT32/NTFS, support SCSI, RAID,
Support long file names, you can restore NTFS encryption software
It can be said, as long as the hard drive without destroying the primary data area,
No matter whether the partition table, or how serious the damage,
He can complete almost all of the files to restore,
Even if the file is damaged areas, he can rest,
Restore to a different extent, this is the other software can not do,
But this must be placed on non-hard disk to use ... ...
3. NTFSDOS Professional
See the name should know that, right?
Yes, it is able to see NTFS partition under DOS software
So I do not say too much right? Ha ha.
4. Omnipotent NetWork BootDisk
Universal network boot disk.
Is hanging in DOS, MICROSOFT network boot disk,
Support TCP / IP protocol, NETBEUI agreement
Support static and dynamic DHCP assigned IP settings,
Support NET web mapping and PING command,
Of course, this also can be connected to wide area network,
Mapping from the WAN set up disk and transfer files
Can be said that under DOS networking tool!
5. Phoenix Tools-soft v2.1
Floppy Disk V2.1 Phoenix Tools
Inside is my collection / finishing 4 years of DOS software, the essence of
Detailed documentation as follows:
2000nt.reg NT/2000/XP load current directory window mode right shortcut
AUTOEXEC use with INSTALL.BAT
I do not need AUTOEXEC.BAT this, right?
The CIH immune avimmu.exe WIN98 device
BURGLAR.NLM can not use any rights to build on the NOVELL server root password
CATCHKEY.EXE SCS40 Memory Monitor
CMOSPWD.EXE COMS Password Viewer
DOS internal command loader
config used with INSTALL.BAT
CONFIG.SYS that need not I say it?
simulation floppy disc boot normally, the floppy drive can be released
FDISK.EXE DOS partitioning tool belt
DOS disk format tool with
Hd.exe floppy disk tool
HD-COPY.INI floppy disk tool attached documents
HIMEM.SYS memory control file
INSTALL.BAT DOS CD-ROM drive to install software under, the only 5K of memory
IO.SYS DOS core document
Low hard disk format software LF.EXE
LXD.EXE able to IMG / DDI virtual disk image into memory floppy A:
MEM.EXE DOS with a memory viewer
MS-DOS.reg WIN9X load current directory window mode right shortcut
MSCDEX.EXE drive mapping program
MSDOS.SYS DOS system configuration files
MUSIC.EXE with the PC speaker under a DOS program sing
OEMINFO1.INI use
oemlogo1.bmp use
P. BAT in WIN9X, make someone else's dial-up password record
PC.EXE DOS under the PC TOOLS, supports FAT32, the ghost
PKUNZIP.EXE DOS ZIP compression program under the solution
PP.BAT and P. BAT a role, but save the file into another name
SCS40.EXE encrypted disk copying tool
SFDISK.EXE good DOS, the disk sub-giant drive / format / multi-boot software
SMARTDRV.EXE DOS disk caching programs with
DOS system files with the command transfer
UNAWARD.EXE BIOS Password Viewer
DOS communications software under
DOS system under the minimum character
DOS characters minimum Pinyin input method system
ZCG2.EXE use with P. BAT or PP.BAT
zcgcd.sys CD-ROM driver, the only 5K of memory
WIN9X the OEM icon in written procedures
6. Windows 98 SE BootDisk WIN98SE the boot disk, V4.10 2222A
7. Windows 95 BootDisk
WIN95 the original boot disk, V4.00 1111
8. Dos 6.22 BootDisk
DOS 6.22 boot disk, supports IDE / SCSI drives
9. EZ System Install BootDisk
EZ installation boot disk, you can achieve a custom installation of WINDOWS system in unattended mode
0. Super BootDisk
Super boot disk of the disk main functions are as follows:
1, omnipotent drive driver (32-bit yo, but quite good)
2, universal virtual disk program (you can customize your disk capacity, size,
With the letter and so on. You felt the feeling of the game with a memory play What? Come Bar)
3, the maximum memory access (nothing to say)
4, Japan DOS support (to play on the Japanese game, and not Come.)
5 Super Anti-Death (in DOS for the case when the crash was in simple)
6, S-ICE decryption package (it is but your weapon)
7, commonly used small tools such as 2M (2M can format a floppy disk into the software, and stable performance.)
A. Boot first floppy
Start from the first floppy drive
Esc. Boot first harddisk (or 30 sec later)
Start from a hard drive (30 seconds, will automatically perform this)
Universal boot disk with Phoenix to resolve local / domain administrator password lost local administrator password is lost, can delete the SAM file, or by NTPASSWORD software solution. But to solve the domain administrator password is lost, they can do nothing. Then on the need to use &Phoenix universal boot disk&, and this will be discussed in detail the administrator password to use this site to solve the problem is lost.
1, Internet search for &Phoenix Startup Disk& or &Phoenix universal boot disk&, about 178M;
2, extract after download, burn a CD
3, start the computer with this CD, showing XP installation interface, Start ERD Commander 2002 environment, and press F6 to install storage devices prompt, if necessary at this time may F7, b
4, select the menu appears, select the first item: ERD Commander 2002;
5, appears similar to the XP startup interface
6, into the chosen installation path, the general will automatically detect the operating system version and whether t
7, similar to XP desktop: Select Start / Administrative Tools / L
8, into the ERD Commander 2002 locksmith wizard interface,
9, select the Administrator, to r (at this time must not manually restart the computer, otherwise the change will be invalid)
10, select Start / Logoff, point OK;
11, wait a while, restart the computer after the reboot point related discussions:
1, Phoenix powerful boot disk, not only crack the local administrator password, including the various versions of NT/2000/XP/03. You can also break NT/2000/03 domain administrator password, have been proved. As operating systems and versions automatically recognize, and whether DC, so the user operation, the method to reset your password is the same.
It also provides other tools to achieve to modify the registry, restore NTFS encryption software, NTFS FOR DOS, multiple card support, making all kinds of boot disks, etc., do not enumerate.
Second, some of the old server, BIOS version lower, not fully compatible with ACPI. Installation of 2000/03, the blue screen fault: prompts the user to press F6 when prompted, do not press F6 and press F7 to disable ACPI, to complete the installation of 2000/03. Of course, can be resolved by upgrading BIOS. Short for such a need to press F7 to install the server to complete 2000/03, using the Phoenix boot disk, select the ERD Commander 2002, the press F6 at the prompt installation of storage equipment, according to F7, or will blue screen failure.
Third, for the 2003 domain, the default domain security policy and the 2000 domains. Requested domain user password must meet complexity requirements, and the password minimum length is 7. Password complexity, including three: First, capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, there must be three kinds of four, the second is the password minimum length of 6, 3 is the password may not include all or part of the user name.
So, using the Phoenix 03 boot disk to reset the domain administrator password, be sure to pay attention to this point. Otherwise, it will draw the wrong conclusion: only crack NT/2000 domain, can not crack the 03 domains. In other words: If the domain password has been lost, reset the password complexity and password to comply with the minimum length is 7, otherwise reset the password will be invalid.
Of course, doing this experiment, they can first reset the default domain security policy to resolve. Operation is as follows: Start / Programs / Administrative Tools / Domain Security Policy / Account Policies / Password Policy:
Password must meet complexity requirements: from the &Enabled& to &Disabled&;
Minimum password length: from &7 Characters& to &0 character.&
To modify the effect of this strategy has the following methods:
1, wait for the system to automatically refresh the group policy, about 5 minutes to 15 minutes
2, restart the domain controller (if the user policy changes, you can write-off)
3, using the gpupdate command. (Recommended to use this) Description: 2000 in order to use the Group Policy refresh secedit / refreshpolicy machine (or user) _policy / enforce command gpupdate in 03 has been replaced. Command format is as follows:
Only to refresh the computer policy: gpupdate / target: computer
Only to refresh user policy: gpupdate / target: user
Both of which Refresh: gpupdate
This command also applies to, modify the domain / OU the group policy, client or user wants to immediately take effect. The client can run this command. Auto-refresh interval: DC to DC is 5 minutes, more than 2 more than DC, may reach up to 15 minutes, DC to the non-DC is 90 + -30 minutes, or 60 to 120 minutes.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Android X86 is a supported operating system on x86 hardware platform. Can be understood, it is based on linux kernel interface to use Android operating system. From the official document ( http://www.android-x86.org/ ) can see its details. In the vir
Security identifier (SID) is the unique value of variable length, used to identify the Windows operating system security principal or security group. SID is to identify common or general group of general users of a group SID. Their values on all oper
When we got a new machine when the POS, you will find POS machines are not installed on the drive, and some do not even have floppy drive. So how can some example: WIN98, WIN2000 and other operating systems into the larger machines? Below, we explain
Linux is a free to use and free dissemination of the UNIX-like operating systems, mainly for the Intel x86 series CPU based computer. Linux system is composed of thousands of programmers around the world design and implementation, and its purpose is
Currently on the market for mobile terminal operating system Symbian camp, mainly Symbian OS, Microsoft Windows Mobile, PalmSource's Palm OS and Linux-based operating systems. 1, Windows Mobile series of mobile phone operating system Windows Mobile f
Original Address: here In multi-threaded, multi-processor or even a distributed programming environment, time, concurrency is an unavoidable problem, many programmers encounter complications of a word on the scalp tingling, including me. As in the fa
Cloud is, it seeks to set a large infrastructure (CPU, storage, network) as a seamless, flexible and dynamic operating environment for the overall management. In traditional operating systems, we always complain hard too small, and now the movie too
In Yuan's &write himself operating system& tells us how to write an operating system, of course, write the operating system is a very difficult thing, so we have to slow down, take a look at how to write a show on the bare minimum the smallest.
As a recent system that need to use On . Net services in the Web Service calls, to issue a to the machine and found that the depth of this unit is installed XP Starter Edition operating system Meiyou IIS service, Jing Guo access to information, the i
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.036 (s). 13 q(s)& 唯一幸存者SolSurvivor生存模式终于撑过12分钟了 ...
查看: 5436|回复: 7
UID3963172主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分20金钱202 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间20 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 20, 距离下一级还需 180 积分
帖子精华0积分20金钱202 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
唯一幸存者最好玩的可能是它的那个Survivor模式,正常情况下很难撑过12分钟,前段时间老在网上游荡想找个修改器,可惜都是只有改分数的,那个游戏的Mass数(金钱数)却是无法用CE啊,铭扬啊之类的游戏修改工具修改,郁闷了N天后,灵机一动,为什么不试试修改右上角的人数呢?说干就干,用CE,查找右上角的人数,然后让怪吃掉一个人,再查找,终于出来两有用地址,一改,成功啦,现在各位真的可以体验什么叫炮山箭海了,哈哈,有图有真相
(193.61 KB, 下载次数: 9)
12:21:45 上传
下载次数: 9
注意右上角的人数
(241.14 KB, 下载次数: 5)
12:21:45 上传
下载次数: 5
壮观的炮塔群!!!
UID4001756主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分68金钱453 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间69 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 68, 距离下一级还需 132 积分
帖子精华0积分68金钱453 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
12分钟有什么稀奇,每次打都是12分钟,前面都不漏,后面到12分钟大量的“大块头”都来了,就像决堤一样的漏怪,