播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2017
All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制阿哲放的一首哎呦喂呦喂耶英文歌名_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
阿哲放的一首哎呦喂呦喂耶英文歌名
阿哲放的一首哎呦喂呦喂耶英文歌名
我有更好的答案
Lost Boy - Ruth BThere was a time when I was aloneNo where to go and no place to call homeMy only friend was the man in the moonAnd even sometimes he would go away tooThen one night as I closed my eyesI saw a shadow flying highHe came to me with the sweetest smileTold me he wanted to talk for awhileHe said peter pan that'sWhat they call meI promise that you'll never be lonelyAnd ever since that dayI am a lost boy from neverlandUsually hanging out with peter panAnd when we're bored we play in the woodsAlways on the run from captain hookRun run lost boy they say to meAway from all of realityNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are freeNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are freeHe sprinkled me in pixie dustAnd told me to believeBelieve in him and believe in meTogether we will fly away in a cloud of greenTo your beautiful destinyAs we soared above the townThat never loved meI realized I finally had a familySoon enough we reached neverlandPeacefully my feet hit the sandAnd ever since that dayI am a lost boy from neverlandUsually hanging out with peter panAnd when we're bored we play in the woodsAlways on the run from captain hookRun run lost boy they say to meAway from all of realityNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are freeNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are freePeter pan tinker bell wendy darlingEven captain hook you areMy perfect story bookNeverland I love you soYou are now my home sweet homeForever a lost boy at lastPeter pan tinker bell wendy darlingEven captain hookYou are my perfect story bookNeverland I love you soYou are now my home sweet homeForever a lost boy at lastAnd for always I will singI am a lost boy from neverlandUsually hanging out with peter panAnd when we're bored we play in the woodsAlways on the run from captain hookRun run lost boy they say to meAway from all of realityNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are freeNeverland is home to lost boys like meAnd lost boys like me are free
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包mc阿哲经常放的歌曲英文no_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
mc阿哲经常放的歌曲英文no
我有更好的答案
m fine even though I'm notYou&#39, youI&#39Never Getting Over You - Colbie CaillatYou want the end to be easier than the startI was a hopeful heart that you shattered apartYou want to say goodbye and disappearDon't want to watch when I break down into tearsI won't try to make you stayI won't even try to change your mindTake a good look at the pain in my faceBefore you walk awayMemorize all the hurt in my eyes or what I sayI'm never getting over you, youI'm never getting over you(Not over you, not over you, not over you)Nm fine even though I'm notYou&#39, look for meAnd you can't find someone elseYou'll be a closed book sitting there on the shelfI'll never have to open it againTo know the pages of the wordsOf what could have beenI know where you're gonna be,Where you're always gonna beRight in front of meTake a good look at the pain in my faceBefore you walk awayMemorize all the hurt in my eyes or what I sayI'm never getting over you, youI can're gonna know for the restOf your life this is trueI'm nere gonna know for the restOf your life this is trueI'm nem never getting over you, youI won't pretend that I won&#39, youI'm fine even though I'm notYou'm gonna give you what you wantedBut my heart will never stopTell you that I're gonna know for the restOf your life this is trueI'm nem gonna give you what you wantedBut my heart will never stopTell you that I&#39, youI't stop me from loving youTake a good look at the painIn my face before you walk awayMemorize all the hurt in my eyes or what I sayI'm gonna give you what you wantedBut my heart will never stopTell you that I&#39
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包YY上MC阿哲那频道,他让别人给他刷礼物的时候,放的那首英文歌,歌词好像有一句是see good_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
YY上MC阿哲那频道,他让别人给他刷礼物的时候,放的那首英文歌,歌词好像有一句是see good
YY上MC阿哲那频道,他让别人给他刷礼物的时候,放的那首英文歌,歌词好像有一句是see good bay 是什么歌,求大神给予正确答案
我有更好的答案
我只记得是中文歌名,还有在中国好声音上那个什么组合唱过
mc狗剩坑礼物