《什么最重要》(勤奋的重要性英语作文文+中文翻译)

2017全国中学生英语竞赛nepcs英语比赛结果被纳入_新航道
欢迎来到新航道!
免费课程咨询:(9:00-24:00)
免费咨询电话:400-601-6869
免费预约体验课
2017全国中学生英语竞赛nepcs英语比赛结果被纳入
作者:ying 来源:新航道英语
:2017年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛已经出结果了,决赛将于12月10日正式开始。开始决赛的你应该如何备战呢?语言是文化的载体。你必须学英文不是说我们在今天没办法把英文翻译成中文,而是我们要学习英文的思维。而且现在全世界最一流的企业,最一流的大学,最一流的科学研究都是来自英文的,如果你的英文没有学好,那么必然导致你在会因为的人之前你是落后的。甚至这个落后会一直存在。天津新航道
你和别人的差距看似只有一门语言,但实际却千差万别。但是我相信你一定能学的好。英语没有多难,只要你肯开始,我相信你一定学的会。现在开始告诉大家如何自学英文?首先学习英文什么最重要?一个字用,你不要认为自己在学英文,这个理论是来自李笑来老师,甚至我读完了他的《人人都能用英语》,但是我发现该如何用呢?我们还必须走出自己的道路。我们该如何用英语?天津新航道
很简单,把英语用在你最喜欢的地方,而且不要认为自己是初学者,你要相信自己已经是英语使用者了。直接把英语用在你有兴趣的地方。电子书,电影,美剧,网站等等,只要你想就去用吧。不过记得一条,必须和native english speaker做同样的事情。天津新航道
怎么理解这句话呢?就是如果他们看美剧是不用中文字幕的,那么你也不能用中文字幕,不然你永远都无法向他们一样自由的交流。我知道开始你会遇到无数问题,可是你必须克服这个障碍。美剧听不懂就看英文字幕,字幕看不懂那就查单词,直到搞会为止。这个过程非常的难,但你要相信你如果克服,那么你的收获也是无穷,你就讲变得非常好。
天津新航道免费咨询电话:400-601-6869
相关推荐:
下一篇:没有了I think keeping healthy is the first important thing in our life. 的翻译是:我认为保持健康是我们生活中最重要的事。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I think keeping healthy is the first important thing in our life.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我认为,保持健康是第一重要的事情在我们的生活。
我认为,保持健康是第一重要的事情在我们的生活。
我认为保持健康是我们生活中最重要的事。
我认为保持健康是重要的第一件事在我们的生活。
我认为保持健康的是第一件重要的事在我们的生活中。
相关内容&aWe had better set off ,or it will be dark (还不等我们意识到) We had better set off, or it will be dark (does not wait for us to realize) & aconvolution 卷积 & aMy little angel, let me know what you appearance, so I had to take you away, my pain no one can understand. 没人可能了解的我小的天使,让我知道什么您出现,因此我必须拿走您,我的痛苦。 & a您家人的资料已经全部删除 Your family member's material already completely deleted & a阻燃改性聚丙烯材料 Being flame-resistant modified polypropylene material & a送礼的活动开始了 Gives a present the activity started & apleased to meet you,too 喜欢遇见您,也是 & a完美自我 Perfect & a他有告诉你学习英语口语的方法吗? He has tells you to study English spoken language the method? & a相信自己,想做就做! Believes oneself, wants to do does! & awaiting for your good night .but fall in love with the night 等待您的晚上好.but爱上夜 & a认识了许多新同学,与她们成为了好朋友,并从她们身上学到了许多 Had known many new schoolmates, have become the good friend with them, and went to school from their body many & abut they have to eat i 但他们必须吃 & ait's good to have wars,but few don't respect them, they wereof no use. 有战争是好,但少数不尊敬他们,他们没有用途。 & aserum ultra confort 超清液舒适 & a你那个会不会很大? Your that can be very big? & abut I don't care! 但我不关心! & aas conclusively determined by the bank 如决定性地取决于银行 & ahow ofen do you 怎么ofen做您 & a中国农业银行如皋支行城北分理处 Agriculture Bank of China jukao sub-branch north end of town branch & arooting you device,please wait 根源您设备,请等待 & a约翰总是骑自行车上学 John always rides the bicycle to go to school & awhy do u mean that you lonely love wrong person 为什么做u手段那您孤独爱错误人 & a佛山市LIGAO制衣有限公司 Foshan LIGAO System Clothes Limited company & a尽管天气炎热队员们还是成功地完成了训练 Although the weather burning hot members have completed the training successfully & awith dozer 与dozer & a我这个假期和我的爸爸妈妈去怀柔的红螺寺爬山 My this vacation and my father and mother go to Huairou's rapana thomasiana temple mountain climbing & a解决,定居点 Solution, settlement & athis is getting better and better 这得到越来越好 & a晚上好~ Evening good ~ & aOn Nov 18th,1908,three men went up in a balloon. 在日,三个人在气球进来。 & a对不起,我b! Sorry, my bu! & a努力学习,你会被北京大学录取的。 Studies diligently, you can enroll by Beijing University. & aNORTH CHINA AREA - SHUANGTAIZI DIS.PANJINLIAONING - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 中国北部地区- SHUANGTAIZI DIS.PANJINLIAONING -中国,人共和国 & ahe is mike 他是话筒 & aGood morning you judge a teacher 早晨好您判断一位老师 & a你应该喝一些带有牛奶的热咖啡 You should drink some to have the milk hot coffee & a不要担心。有几个朋友会和你一起去的。 Do not worry.Some several friends can go together with you. & atake off the costume 脱服装 & aIn China, I am waiting for you. Hope you peace in singapore. 在中国,我等待您。 希望您和平在新加坡。 & a小布什当天在参加宾州的活动前,还参加了五角大楼举行的献花仪式,缅怀“9·11”事件中在五角大楼的遇害者 Young Bush at the same day in participates in before Pennsylvania's activity, but also joined the Pentagon to hold offers flowers the ceremony, cherished the memory of “9 · 11” in the event in Pentagon's victim & aSay the sound and the words 词说声音和 & a当天在宾州的纪念活动是在下午举行的,但有遇害者亲属早上6点就赶到现场。由于宾州目前遭遇数十年不遇的洪水袭击,现场附近泥泞不堪,但没有影响活动的进行 At the same day is holds in Pennsylvania's commemorative activity in the afternoon, but has the victim relative early morning 6 o'clock to rush the scene.Because Pennsylvania the bitter experience dozens of years does not meet at present the flood attack, the scene nearby mud is unable to withstand, & asaughter, saughter, & a他们喜欢打乒乓球吗? They like playing the ping pong? & ado you often
eat burgers 做您经常吃起士汉堡 & aI wish I were elected together with you 我祝愿我与您一起被选举了 & a卫星电视 Satellite TV & a虚心若愚,求知若渴 Modest if simpleminded, if seeking knowledge thirsty & aHi!what's your name 喂! 什么是您的名字 & a使我印象最深的是这个小男孩抓住了机会对所有在场的人讲话 Caused my impression deeply is wickedly this young boy has held the opportunity to the human speech which all presented & athese are my family 这些是我家 & a实际上,村子里的污染并不是很多。 In fact, in the village pollution is not very many. & a我们作为手工艺品进口商已有多年 We took the handicrafts importer had many years & a(名) 零件, 组成整件部分的单件; 构成要素; 成分 () Components, composition entire i I Ingredient & aI think keeping healthy is the first important thing in our life. 我认为保持健康的是第一件重要的事在我们的生活中。 &当前位置: &
求翻译:毛泽东被视为现代世界历史中最重要的人物之一,《时代》杂志将他评为20世纪最具影响100人之一。是什么意思?
毛泽东被视为现代世界历史中最重要的人物之一,《时代》杂志将他评为20世纪最具影响100人之一。
问题补充:
Modern world history, Mao is considered the most important figures, "Time" magazine named him the 20th century, one of the most influential 100 people.
Mao Zedong's modern history of the world is regarded as one of the most important personalities in the Time magazine, he will be rated as the most influential 20th century one of the 100 persons.
Mao Zedong is regarded as in the modern world history one of most important characters, "Time" the magazine evaluates him the 20th century most to have affects one of 100 people.
Mao Zedong is considered one of the most important figures in modern world history, he was named in 20th century by time magazine one of the 100 most influential people.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!理论与实践的哪个更重要的英语作文 要有中文翻译 谢谢 急用_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
理论与实践的哪个更重要的英语作文 要有中文翻译 谢谢 急用
We gain our knowledge about the world and our life from two sources: from experience and from books. These two resources are both important, but which of them is more important?
Knowledge from books forms a very important part of our knowledge structure. In schools and colleges, we learn knowledge which is fundamental to our future career. We learn knowledge from books in order to make our contributions to this society in the future. A student learns mathematic equations and other scientific knowledge and become a scientist or engineer. We will be illiterate and ignorant without learning knowledge from books. Moreover, we acquire knowledge about life and the world by reading books, magazines and newspapers. This is also very important as we cannot experience everything all by ourselves. Therefore books are a very important source of knowledge.
On the other hand, we can't learn everything from a book. “Experience is the best teacher” is an old cliché, but I agree with it. The most important, and sometimes the hardest, lessons we learn in life come from our participation in situations. We learn how to get along with others or how to have self-respect from our experience, not from books. We cannot learn emotional feelings, such as love and care, they come from our real life experience. Knowledge from experience is also a very important supplement to knowledge from books.
Needless to say both learning sources, books and experience, are very important to us. But in my opinion knowledge from experience is more important, because without knowledge from experience, it is impossible to get a real understanding of knowledge from books, and how to apply this knowledge to real world situations.我们获得知识从两个来源:世界和我们的生活经验和书。这两种资源都是重要的,但更重要的是哪家?从书本的知识是一个非常重要的部分我们的知识结构。在学校和大学,我们学习的知识,是我们的未来职业生涯的基础。我们从书上学到知识为了让我们对这个社会的贡献在未来。一个学生学习数学方程和其他科学知识,成为一个科学家或工程师。我们将没有从书本学习知识的文盲和无知的。此外,我们对生活和世界获取知识通过阅读书籍,杂志和报纸。这也是非常重要的,我们就无法体验自己所有的一切。因此,书籍是一个非常重要的知识来源。另一方面,我们不能从书本里学得的。“经验是最好的老师”是一个古老的陈词滥调,但是我同意它。最重要的,有时候最难的,教训我们学习生活中来自参与情况。我们学会如何与别人相处和如何从我们的经验,有自尊不是从书。我们不能学习情感,比如爱和关怀,通过书籍;他们来自我们的现实生活经验。知识来自经验也是一个非常重要的补充知识从书。不用说学习来源,书籍和经验,对我们很重要。但我认为知识来自经验是更重要的是,因为没有从经验知识,是不可能从书本获得知识的真正理解,以及如何将这些知识应用到现实世界的情况。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答2016年初中英语作文带中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016年初中英语作文带中文翻译
&&初中英语作文范文带翻译,初中热门话题作文范文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用