you use your 什么harder to breathee

& How to Breathe With Your Diaphragm您要找的是不是:
透气;安心
呼吸通畅;松一口气;安心
They breathe the breath of liberty again.
他们又呼吸到自由的空气了。
But my dear baby , I have been already unable to separate with you . I must breathe your breath every day, I want to seek your trace every day.
可是我最亲爱的亲爱,我已经无法跟你分开;每天我必须呼吸你的气息,每天我都想寻觅你的踪迹。
As a teacher I devote myself to supporting the students with clear instructions to move body with breath, and to breathe every breath with confidence and with tranquility.
作为一名教师我献身于支援有清除指令的那些学生用气息移动身体,并且呼吸有把握并且用平静的每气息。
Or breathe one breath of yours upon my verse, And leave its odor there.
或在我的诗上面吹一口气,并将芬芳之息留在那里。
I can't breathe your breath, like I really lose to you.
我呼吸不到你的气息,彷佛是真的失去了你。
Just as I must breathe each breath.
就象我必须要呼吸一样自然。
So what will you and I return to Him, as we breathe our last breath?
那么我和你再次来到他面前,进行我们最后一次的呼吸的时候是什么样的呢?
Life, no matter how we choose to look at it, is a constant battle. It is the beginning of a struggle that continues until we breathe our last breath.
不论我们选择如何来看待人生,它就是一场持续的战争,从出生的挣扎开始一直到生命的尽头。
Some people who like to eat very hot chillis chili peppers say that they can help you breath breathe better if you have a cold.
一些喜欢吃非常辣的红辣椒的人说,在他们感冒的时候红辣椒可以帮助他们更好的呼吸。
It is good for us to breathe a deep breath in the morning.
早晨我们做深呼吸是有好处的。
How much love must they have harbored for us to be willing to go through all that pain just so we could breathe our first breath?Tons.
经历这种痛苦的生产过程需要多少的爱才使得我们能来到这个世界呼吸第一口空气?
All creatures must breathe. When breath is impeded, we can't blame nature on it.
所有的生物都得呼吸,当呼吸不顺畅时,我们不能责怪自然。
Or new-created, wrathful, unknown beasts to breathe forth fiery breath, Or pour out roaring smoke, or flash terrible sparks from their eyes.
或新造而不知名的残暴猛兽,喷射火焰,放射毒气,两眼闪烁可怕的火星。
It's natural to hold your breath or breathe shallowly as a response to fear, but this will make your voice sound strained.
屏住呼吸或者呼吸急促是人们对恐惧的自然反应,但演讲者的声音会因此变得干涩。
I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breath.
当我成功时,你将会吸入你最后的一口气。
Now is a spring, the contagion disease is a lot of, hope everyone exercises much and much at ordinary times, studying like want outdoors breath to breathe fresh air, also want to notice airiness.
现在是春季,传染性疾病很多,希望大家平时多多运动,学习好了要到室外呼吸呼吸新鲜空气,也要注意通风。
I can only give my life, and show you all I am, in the breath I breathe.
我可以只给我的生活,并且显示您全部我是,在我呼吸的呼吸。
If you use abdomen to breathe, then the breath will be more powerful than if you use chest to breathe. A more powerful breath will make a more powerful sound.
腹式呼吸要比胸式呼气更有力量,越是有力量的呼吸越会产生更强筋和更有表现力的音符。
I try to think and breathe deeply and my breath comes out in a white 1)puff.
我努力回想,深深地吸了一口气,吐出的气体变成一团白雾。
Now, let me check your chest. Breathe in. Hold your breath. Breathe out. Thats it.
现在检查一下你的胸部,吸气,屏息,呼气,很好。
Hold your breath. Breathe out. That's it. I think you've got the flu.
我先量一下您的体温,您在发烧。现在听一下您的胸部,吸气,屏息,呼气,很好。我想您得了流感。
If you use your abdomen to breathe, then the breath will be more powerful than if you use your chest to breathe. A more powerful breath will make a more powerful sound.
腹式呼吸要比胸式呼气更有力量,越是有力量的呼吸越会产生更强筋和更有表现力的音符。
Now breathe in a deep breath.
现在吸气。深吸。
Hold your breath or breathe slowly when firing.
快门 的时候屏住呼吸或者保持平稳呼吸。
Let me listen to your lungs, deep breath, breathe in, hold it and breathe out.
让我诊听一下你的肺部,请深呼吸,吸气,屏气,呼气。
OK. Take a deep breath. Breathe. Ommmm …
好吧。做个深呼吸。呼吸……
Let me listen to your lungs, deep breath, breathe in , hold it , breathe out.
让我听听你的肺部、深呼吸、吸气、憋气、呼出。
Let me listen to your lungs, deep breath, breathe in , hold it , breathe out.
让我听听你的肺部、深呼吸、吸气、憋气、呼出。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!How to Prevent Costochondritis | eHow UK
Written by contributing writer
Costochondritis is a condition in which there is inflammation and tenderness right at the area where the cartilage attaches to the sternum (the costochondral joints). The condition causes great pain on one or both sides of the sternum. The pain can radiate out, causing discomfort in the whole upper chest area. Diagnosis is made by gently pressing the joints along the sternum after ruling out other conditions like a heart attack. The condition and associated pain can last for six months to a year or more. This article will explore how to prevent costochondritis.
Avoid trauma to the chest area including the sternum and ribs. One cause of costochondritis is a blunt force injury to the chest area. This would usually happen in a car accident, such as when the driver's chest hits the steering wheel if the airbag doesn't deploy upon impact. Other causes of direct impact to the chest would include being punched in the chest during a fight or getting hit in the chest during a contact sport such as football. Protect your sternum and ribs when driving. One way to protect yourself from a severe blow to the chest in a car accident is to wear your seat belt. Often, the seat belt can restrain you enough that you don't hit the steering wheel, or at least not as hard. Also make sure your airbags are working, so that the airbag keeps you from hitting the steering wheel upon impact. Use protection when playing contact sports. Anything you can use to lessen a blow to your chest area will help you avoid costochondritis. Wear some type of padding on the chest. Have good posture. Poor posture and poorly designed chairs at workstations can lead to weakened muscles and joints and lead to costochondritis. Sitting up straight at work and while on a computer can lessen your chance of this weakening which leads to costochondritis. Ergonimically designed chairs can also be of benefit. Avoid activities that will overuse the chest area and strain the chest muscles and joints. Repetitively using this area without proper conditioning can lead to costochondritis. Also, misuse and overuse of the chest area can lead to costochondritis. Compare this to carpal tunnel syndrome, where overuse and misuse of the wrists can lead to injury. Keep the muscles in your chest area well toned and stretched out. Do exercises to tone the chest muscles and stretching exercises to stay limber. This way, if you're involved in an accident or injury to the chest, the body will be more flexible and you will have less chance of the injury being serious (and leading to costochondritis). The more toned you are, the better you'll be able to heal as well. If you do receive injury to your chest area, seek medical attention immediately and follow the doctor's instructions for treatment. Make sure to take anti-inflammatory medicine and rest the area, so that it can heal. Costochondritis may develop as a secondary condition when your body is still stressed after injury and is not allowed to heal, or the body reacts with the condition when trying to deal with the trauma to the chest. TipCostochondritis is not to be confused with Tietze's Syndrome, which has mainly the same symptoms but also includes swelling in the chest area along the sternum (and sometimes part of the sternum). If you do end up with costochondritis, make sure to use anti-inflammatory medicine and reduce your use of the muscles and joints in the chest, especially lifting and extended movements while you heal. Alternative medicines and therapies would include ginger root for the inflammation and acupuncture and massage to help aid in healing. Cortisone injections may be used if the pain persists over time and does not go away (especially after a year or more, or sometimes even after six months).WarningCostochondritis is not an easy condition to treat, due to the inability to prevent movement and irritation during healing. You use your chest muscles even to breathe, so there is no way to keep the area still while it heals. Do not be surprised once you get costochondritis if it lasts for up to a year or more, depending on the extent of the injury and how fast your body heals.
Tips and warnings
Costochondritis is not to be confused with Tietze's Syndrome, which has mainly the same symptoms but also includes swelling in the chest area along the sternum (and sometimes part of the sternum). If you do end up with costochondritis, make sure to use anti-inflammatory medicine and reduce your use of the muscles and joints in the chest, especially lifting and extended movements while you heal. Alternative medicines and therapies would include ginger root for the inflammation and acupuncture and massage to help aid in healing. Cortisone injections may be used if the pain persists over time and does not go away (especially after a year or more, or sometimes even after six months). Costochondritis is not an easy condition to treat, due to the inability to prevent movement and irritation during healing. You use your chest muscles even to breathe, so there is no way to keep the area still while it heals. Do not be surprised once you get costochondritis if it lasts for up to a year or more, depending on the extent of the injury and how fast your body heals.
Things you need
avoidance of chest trauma
avoidance of overuse activity in the chest area
avoidance of repeated minor chest injuries
Show MoreHide
Articles Slideshows Videos
Most popular Most recent
No articles available No slideshows available No videos available

我要回帖

更多关于 harder to breathe 的文章

随机推荐