共2472人评价
点评内容知识产权归属艺龙网所有,未经许可,严禁转载
上海市酒店信息
全部图片(88)
外观/大堂(5)
关注公众号
反馈您的问题
小艺正在努力为您加载中...有关上海上海绿地万豪酒店 (Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside)的点评
客房123456789+客房 1:成人12345678年满 18 岁儿童01230-17 岁入住时的年龄:儿童 1:-?-&11234567891011121314151617搜索CHN上海黄浦区江滨路 99 号200023适用于 价格可能适用于其他日期我们为酒店预订提供价格保证。如果您发现完全相同的酒店预订但价格更加优惠,我们将退还差价或送您一张优惠券。点击下方可查看详细信息。 好订网点评TripAdvisor点评评分细分(来自 37 条点评)5.04.03.02.0(0)1.0(0)排序方式:日期:最近发表评分:由低到高评分:由高到低&"good"good hotel 真实住客点评上海绿地万豪酒店 (Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside) 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.商务差旅住宿 1 晚 Not Providedcn"很好的服务"万豪的服务非常好 就是地毯有点小脏 地点相对来说有点偏 但是好在人少安静 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复尊敬的客人,您好!感谢您选择上海绿地万豪酒店,并与我们分享您的入住体验及满意我们的服务。上海绿地万豪酒店座落于黄浦江边,临近浦西世博园区及打浦路隧道,交通便利且闹中取静,距离上海著名的田子坊及新天地仅约3公里,离梅赛德斯奔驰演艺中心约5公里,卢浦大桥及浦东世博场馆也近在咫尺。真诚地期待您的再次光临!商务差旅 一位旅客cn下方的英文点评由其他国家/地区的住客发表:"Consistent for SH, a bit out of the way."Very happy with the Business lounge on the top floor (Marriott Gold).
If you have some time, take a walk or jog along the riverside esplanade.
Overall, very good. 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 DavidusExcellent hotel, stafff went above and beyond. Highly recommend. 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 DavidauVery nice, spacious hotel - made for an American guest. 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 Melanieus"Almost sleepless in Shanghai"I made a last minute reservation, and was a bit harried by the time arrived, as I had just arrived from the US.
The staff could tell that I was a bit tired and unhappy, because the reason for my last min reservation, is that the hotel I was going to stay at originally was overbooked and my reservation given away.
Needless to say, my future is with Marriott Shanghai... the other place was a bit smoothie anyway.
In the end, I won our 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复We again thank you for sparing your time to share your experience at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,Hope to see you again soon!商务差旅住宿 2 晚 Scottusvery good hotel and excellent service.If only the walls between the rooms are more soundproof. 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Glad to know you enjoyed our hotel stay and everything..Your positive comments will be a good encouragement to our team . The staff here treat every guest like a family which give guests a memorable stay. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,浪漫之旅住宿 6 晚 一位旅客usGreat location for business trips. 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Glad to know you enjoyed our hotel stay and location! You are right on our location, we have everything you need within walking distance including public transportation.We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,商务差旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客asThis hotel is not in a good location - it is across the road from a garbage transfer station. I was told I had free Wi-Fi in my room - but every time I tried to log in, it asked me to pay. The staff at the desk were vague and suggested I pay and they would refund. HaHaHa - why not just give me the code.
I wont stay there again 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Dear valued guest, thank you first for choosing Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside and taking so much time to post your review. Actually, it is free to use hotel Wifi once joining the Marriott Rewards free of charge. Besides, I’d like to introduce the convenient hotel location for you
to Shanghai Pudong International Airport within 45 minutes, 30 minutes to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, and 20 minutes to Shanghai Railway Station. Shanghai Metro Line 4 and Line 13 are in walking distance as well. Tian Zi Fang, Xin Tian Di and the Mercedes Benz Arena are all within 3km from the hotel. We look forward to being of assistance to you again hopefully soon.
Kind regards.浪漫之旅住宿 2 晚 一位旅客au"Helpful staff"The hotel is in an excellent location along the Huangpu river, with great views but away from the busier, touristy areas. From the beginning, staff made all the difference in my stay. I had reserved a river view room at a certain price, but when I arrived my room was a city view. The front desk attendant asked her supervisor, Chloe, to assist. Chloe immediately arranged for me to have the room I originally booked and for the correct price. She and the other staff were helpful and courteous throughout this process. They also helped me find a casual restaurant within walking distance of the hotel that was open late since my flight had arrived late. I also needed help locating an area of the city recommended by a friend, and Chloe gave me directions for the taxi driver and asked a bellhop to get me a taxi. After I had returned home to the US I noticed a charge on my bill that didn't seem right. Chloe had given me her contact information so I was able to email her about this and she responded promptly and quickly cleared up the issue for me. Chloe, and another staffer, Demi, made all the difference in a short but enjoyable stay in Shanghai. I look forward to my next return.Travelocity 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复It is nice to hear of your pleasant stay and positive comments. Am pleased to hear that we managed to break the ice and make you feel at home ,not to mention the variety of shopping and dining options you found surrounding our hotel. Again, it is great to hear that Chloe and Demi who managed to impress you most.They has made the extra miles and won your 5-star rating. Your message will be passed on as an encouragement to her and the team. Hope to welcome you back in a not too distant future.商务差旅 Mus"A relax trip"The Sky bar was comfortable & with nice view and staffs was nice too. 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复It is nice to hear of your pleasant stay and positive comments.Am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Yu Bar at 28th floor with fanscinating riverside view day&night. Hope you also indulged
beverage in our bar.Your message will be passed on as an encouragement to the team. Hope to welcome you back in a not too distant future.与朋友一同住宿 2 晚 一位旅客as"Good clean hotel. Wifi is terrible though."Overall it was a nice stay. Good hotel, nice rooms, great bars, bad wifi though. And cell phone service in the room is not good either.Expedia 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复Dear Cherry, thank you first for choosing Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside and taking so much time to post your review: we were happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your kind words are much appreciated. The shortcoming you mentioned has brought our attention to it, we defenitely will take certain actions to improve ASAP. We look forward to being of assistance to you again hopefully soon. Kind regards其他旅行 一位旅客au"Nice Experience"I enjoyed my stay at the Marriot, the room was very comfortable and overlooked the river which was a nice view.
It was quiet and peaceful there, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Orbitz 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复Dear Cherry, thank you first for choosing Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside and taking so much time to post your review: we were happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your kind words are much appreciated. We look forward to being of assistance to you again hopefully soon. Kind regards其他旅行 一位旅客us"Overall very nice "Spacious room. Strong wifi, all staff are very frIendly, especially the girls at the lobby bar. I enjoyed my 4 nights stay there during my last business trip. Will highly recommend it for both business and leisure! Expedia 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复Dear Cherry, thank you first for choosing Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside and taking so much
time to post your review: we were happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and your kind words are much appreciated.
We look forward to being of assistance to you again hopefully soon.
Kind regards其他旅行 一位旅客us"Nice view of the river" calls it Marriott Riverside but all the signage says Marriott Luwan. I was afraid I was at the wrong place but Luwan is correct.
I was working in the Xuhui area by Shanghai Stadium and it would have been faster (and cheaper of course) to take the subway rather taxis, traffic is awful in that area. 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear Jill, thank you first for choosing Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside.Nice to inform you that the hotel already renamed from Shanghai Marriott Hotel Luwan to Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside because it really has nice riversider view as you enjoyed.
Hotel location is convenient to Shanghai Pudong International Airport within 45 minutes, 30 minutes to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, and 20 minutes to Shanghai Railway Station. Shanghai Metro Line 4 and Line 13 are in walking distance as well. Tian Zi Fang, Xin Tian Di and the Mercedes Benz Arena are all within 3km from the hotel.
We look forward to being of assistance to you again hopefully soon.
Kind regards.商务差旅住宿 3 晚 Jillus"Not so impressive from a Marriott hotel"The food from Room Service have a lot of room for improvement no matter on the presentation as well as the food itself. The quality of breakfast like food choices and staff service also need to be improved. 真实住客点评上海绿地万豪酒店 (Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside) 的回复Dear valued guest, thank you for choosing our hotel as your stay in Shanghai, the shortcoming you mentioned has brought our attention to it, we defenitely will take certain actions to improve ASAP. We are looking forward to welcoming you back next time.与朋友一同住宿 3 晚 Patrickas"Business hotel in shanghai."Nice hotel. Very friendly staff.
Great hotel restaurants. 真实住客点评上海绿地万豪酒店 (Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside) 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.商务差旅住宿 2 晚 Shlomyil"Great deal and great place"Very nice building and facilities 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.商务差旅 Andrewus"South Bund"Great customer service in the restaurant 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.全家住宿 1 晚 Danas"Nice hotel close to the exhibition centers. "Great facilities make this an ideal destination hotel.
Had to be confined to the premises during the Typhoon.
Great gym with a great pool.
Great restaurants with good food.
Great bar on the 28th floor called Bar Yu.
Expedia 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear valued guest, thank you for sharing your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.其他旅行 一位旅客us"Nice Hotel"Beautiful hotel, room is big and new, the location is bit out but not too far from Xintiandi 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.商务差旅 一位旅客au下面的点评由其他国家/地区的酒店住客发表:フロントでの対応が非常に良く、チェックイン時にも満足する対応だった。部屋も広く、マリオット会員であった事で、Upgradeもしてもらえ、眺めの良い側にしてくれた。Expedia 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复We again thank you for sparing your time to share your experience at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,其他旅行 一位旅客jp"落ち着いて滞在できるホテル"広々とした室内、静かな環境、落ち着いた内装、とゆったり過ごすのにとても良いホテルでした。
最寄り駅から少し距離があり、交通の便にはやや難があります。しかし目の前の川沿いにジョギングや散歩のできる公園があり、のんびり滞在を楽しみたい方にはオススメです。Expedia 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复We again thank you for sparing your time to share your experience at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,其他旅行 一位旅客jpチェックインでの受付が素晴らしかったです(Jessicaさん)。あとコンシェルジェなどの対応もよかった。中国本土の滞在ではこれまででベストのホテルでした。Expedia 真实住客点评Lynn 的回复We again thank you for sparing your time to share your experience at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,其他旅行 hirjp"???? ??? ??"1?? 2? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????. ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????. ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????. Very kind staffs, quiet area, comfortable bed,nice breakfast and so forth. All are perfect to me. 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Glad to know you enjoyed our hotel stay and facilities.We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,商务差旅住宿 1 晚 Soo Gilkr"High standard, nice view over the river"The usual good Marriott standard, nice location next to the river bank and with a fantastic view to Lupu bridge. A good option if looking for an alternative to hotels close to the Bund and Nanjing road. Nor far from Tikang Road and French concession. 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and provide your feedback. I am glad that you liked our exceptional location. The hotel is adjacent to the Puxi EXPO site and has easy access to Pudong through the Dapu tunnel. Shanghai Metro Line 4and Line 13 are in walking distance as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards!浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客dk"便利"タクシーを呼んでくれるので、出かける時には便利だと思います。PuDong空港から行くとちょっと遠いと思います。Expedia 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.其他旅行 一位旅客jp"???????"????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????. ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??????. ?? ????(???? ??? ?? ?? ??), ???? ????? ??? ? ?????, ??? ????? ???????? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ?????. ??? ??? ? ????????. ????? ??? ? ???? ??? ???? ??? ? ????? ????? ??? ? ???????. ?? ? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ???. ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???????. ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????. ???? ? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ??????? ? 真实住客点评上海绿地万豪酒店 (Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside) 的回复Dear valued guest, greetings! Sorry for the unpleasant experience of your last stay, we have delivered your comments to the concerned department and get improved. Still, we hope to see you again!全家住宿 2 晚 一位旅客kr上海では フォーシーズン、ヒルトンを良く使いますが
当ホテルは 立地は悪いが、サービスは良かった。特に朝食のサービスは
対応が良く 朝から気持ちが晴れました 真实住客点评商务差旅 一位旅客jp"Shanghai"Perfect 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear valued guest, thank you for sharing your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.商务差旅 一位旅客ch"????? ???!"?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? good! ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? 15??? ?????? ??? 真实住客点评结伴旅行 一位旅客kr 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 Joon Hokr 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客as 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 Duwonas 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复We again thank you for sparing your time to share your experience at Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside. We look forward to welcoming you in near future again. Have a nice day. Kind Regards,全家住宿 1 晚 Qifengcn 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.结伴旅行 一位旅客jp 真实住客点评Ashley 的回复Dear customer,everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.商务差旅 Lucaas猫途鹰有关 上海绿地万豪酒店 的点评总体评分:猫途鹰旅客评分: 4.5基于 276 条住客点评最近住客点评:"完美的绿地万豪入住体验"每次在徐家汇出差都会入住这家酒店,作为万豪白金会员,每次入住都能收到酒店一楼前台热情招待,尤其是帮我办理入住登记的前台经理Nic非常热情,给我安排的房间楼层,景色也非常满意,行政层的房间比一般同类五星级酒店要大,行政酒廊景色相当壮阔,晚上去喝了一杯咖啡,行政楼女生june很热情,还记得我的名字,给我留下及其深刻的印象,期待下次还会继续入住这家酒店"待遇厚道"白金挑战的最后一晚,就在这里。提前在APP上CI的,和爸妈同行,他们是另外一间房,前台MM很厚道的给我们都升到了行政客房。
位置还好,肯定是黄浦江边啦,离卢浦大桥很近,晚上可以在房间里看桥上的彩灯。离中华艺术宫很近,打个车穿过隧道就到啦,也就起步价。
早餐没在酒廊吃,楼下很不错。"与申花的亲密接触"白挑最后一站,恰逢生日,又是申花队比赛前夜全队入住,酒店安排的江景角房和鲜花蛋糕,以及与心爱球队球员的合影,让我度过了一个激动难忘的生日"舒适住宿"房间布局合理,也很大,早餐丰富,床也舒服,在徐汇滨江路上,对面就是滨江大道,散步也很方便,周围也有很多比较有特色的餐厅。"黄浦江畔河景高级住宿酒店"升等河岸景观房,度假时的舒心顺畅,全在眼前,游泳池大小深浅正适合家中小孩,玩得乐不思蜀,此时再让小朋友到行政酒廊吃个下午茶,体会成功人士的惬意人生,再好不过,如果价格一直这样怡人,那是一定要再去的"闹中取静服务贴心的滨江酒店"一、酒店概况、交通及停车收费
万豪酒店集团的优点许多人都可以信手拈来。标准的硬件设施,优厚的住客待遇,厚道的会员制度,使得万豪系的酒店水准相对比较稳定。但这也就造成了一个不可回避的事实,大部分的万豪系酒店在设计上趋于中庸,特色鲜明的少之又少。
上海绿地万豪酒店就是这么家,初见完全没有亮点,好不容易挨着黄浦江,却又是一段暂未开发,景色平常的江面。如果只是粗浅地接触,你会觉得这家万豪中庸到让人完全留不下印象,但恰恰是入住后的点点滴滴,汇聚成一段还算美好的记忆。
酒店位于黄浦区滨江路99号,打浦路底。打浦路隧道和卢浦大桥西侧。作为绿地集团建筑群的一部分,酒店周边配套了大型的商业体和办公写字楼,过条马路就是绵延数公里的滨江公园。隔江就是原世博展览馆区域和梅赛德斯奔驰文化中心。
由于酒店周边公共交通的配套相对不足,最近的地铁站步行大约需要十几分钟。除了前往田子坊和新天地大概只需要10-15分钟的车程,去其余大部分的地方,驱车都需要半个多小时左右。同时酒店距离上海站大概需要30分钟,去往虹桥火车站和机场需要至少45分钟,浦东机场则需要超过1个小时。总的来说,酒店在区位上基本无任何优势。
驾车抵达酒店正门,很容易就可以看到地下停车场的标识,酒店的专属停车区域位于B2层。需要注意的一点,酒店从日开始,停车场由第三方接手管理,因此无论你是住店还是在店消费,一律无法免费停车。停车费按照8元/小时,24小时封顶64元收取。如果中途车辆驶出,则重新计费,超过24小时,也将重新累积计费。酒店地面大概有十几个车位,但是安保管理比较严格,只允许短时间临时停放。
二、外观大堂及前台服务
停好车,有直达电梯来到酒店1层大堂。酒店的外立面基本采用了全玻璃的材质,造型宛如泛起涟漪的波浪,从下往上望去,很有律动感。酒店大门和门前天花板区域则是全透明玻璃的设计,可以说丝毫无设计感,作为五星酒店来说,稍显气场不足。
来到大堂则是另一番的风格。大堂通过灯光,运用蓝色、紫色和玫红色,营造出绚丽的现代风情。大堂的左侧是环形楼梯,可以步行前往宴会厅等区域。大堂右侧为礼宾部,右侧往里走,是客人的休息区和商务中心,再往里走是客房电梯厅。大堂正面左侧是大堂吧,前方摆着一个四周围着蜡烛的地球仪置景,很想了解这个造型的含义,但是问过两个礼宾之后,都没有答案。大堂正中则是前台,四个错落的工作台各有其主,有条不紊地处理着自己的工作。
看着前台有两个位置空着,也就没有去行政酒廊办理入住手续,一位名叫Tracy的工作人员接待了我。非常礼貌地简单寒暄几句,一下子消除了初次见面的生疏感。并且主动反馈给我,关于我在入住前,在万豪APP事先提的一些要求已经了解,并做了安排。简单的一句话,会让客人觉得这个酒店对于客人的诉求是有回应的。随后,在敲击键盘的过程中,又表示,刚好有一间行政江景套房是PICK UP的状态,是否愿意等待半小时左右,体验一下这个房型。表示接受之后,立刻安排了到行政酒廊休息等待。迅速办理好预授权等基本手续。同时还有一点值得指出,在她帮忙办理入住手续的时候,同时还能耐心细致地指导旁边一位看起来资历较浅的工作人员,处理一些工作。无论是对客还是对同事,始终都能用亲切充满笑容的神情与之交流,全程让客人感觉到舒心。
在行政酒廊等待了大概40分钟,房间妥当,安排在了位于行政楼层房号02的套房。房间采用了中西式元素杂糅的设计思路,没有细节化的亮点,风格中规中矩,但是由于整体设施的维护保养做得比较到位,虽然酒店已经有六七年的历史,但是家具设备成色较新。
房间进门先是客厅部分。进门左侧是一个玄关造景,木片格纹做成的背景墙,面前摆着一个台子放置了鲜花。右侧是客卫,洗手台和坐便器配置其中。往前走,正面左侧放置了1个三人沙发,1个单人沙发,2张茶几,沙发后是浅黄色皮质软包,挂了幅油画作为主背景。紧挨着三人沙发的是MINI吧,小冰箱里的食物还比较丰富,配备了CAFFE TIZIANO的胶囊咖啡机,因此咖啡也有胶囊和速溶两种,茶包则是茶语轩品牌。在落地窗边2个单人沙发和一张茶几一字排开,窗边纱帘和布帘都是电动的。客厅右侧是1张书桌,书桌与玄关采用了同样的木片格纹的背景墙设计。而与卧室连通的则是电视墙,电视机内嵌在棕色的皮质软包内。客厅其余部分都贴了灰黄色的墙纸。
穿过一扇拉门就来到了卧室。进来的瞬间为之一愣,床上居然用玫瑰花瓣摆着生日快乐的字样,难不成是自己走错了房间。正在这时,接到前台Tracy的电话,对乌龙事件表达了歉意。由于这间房事先是安排给一位今天过生日的客人,客房主管想给客人惊喜,因此做了布置。但是不知其今天取消了入住的计划,所以还是很用心地进行了布置。事后还特意拍了照片发给前台的同事,这才知道乌龙了。不过住酒店来点这有趣的事,倒也不介意。眼瞅着离Happy Hour开始还有近一个多小时的时间,于是也摆了一个“THANK U”的字样,心想今晚有人来开夜床的时候,也算对她们用心工作的一种回应。但是不曾想到逛到晚上9点左右回到房间,并没有夜床服务。并且应该准备的欢迎水果等,也不见踪影,略感失望。
经过此乌龙事件,才开始认真观察卧室区域。用了KING KOIL的两米大床摆在中间,床的背景采用了棕色皮质软包,中间用了布艺材质,方便客人倚靠。房间其余部分则和客厅一样贴了灰黄色墙纸,米黄色格纹地毯。同样配置了飞利浦的电视机,另加一个飞利浦音响,不过可以看出音响的年代较为久远,接头与现在的手机并不匹配。同时电视的信号不太好,经常会有杂音出现,电视画面也有些模糊,像是蒙了一层灰似的。
卧室的右侧是带有镜面的衣柜,基本设施一应俱全,不过除了浴袍之外,还单独准备了两件睡袍,十分贴心。衣柜对面就是洗浴间,大量大理石与镜面的搭配,使得原本不算大的洗浴间,看起来宽敞明亮。浴缸上准备了一个可以带回家的小黄鸭,孩子们应该很欢喜吧。卫浴用品采用了美标品牌,备品依旧是万豪御用的泰国品牌THANN。
四、行政酒廊与早餐
酒店的行政酒廊位于第28层,不用刷卡即可到达。酒廊呈J字型布局,第一次会询问下房号,而后进门基本就是刷脸了。进门后会有员工领位,询问客人的需求,并且会每隔一段时间,在不打扰客人的情况下了解客人是否还有其他需求。同时,无论是下午茶,Happy Hour,早餐,还是其他什么时段,餐台附近始终会有1名工作人员STAND BY,及时解答客人问题,帮助客人。
酒店的下午茶时间,糕点、饼干、坚果、糖果和各种饮品还是较为丰富的。但是值得大大夸奖的是酒店的Happy Hour。在许多酒店都大大降低HH质量的时候,上海绿地万豪酒店,还能保持高品质实属不易。6个热菜(炒饭、茄汁肉丸、鸡肉、蔬菜、羊排、德式香肠)、3个油炸食物(手指鱼、鸡块、麻球)、1份汤(小排汤)、1份主食(饺子)、2个海鲜(虾、青口贝)、1个刺身(三文鱼),配搭蔬菜和海鲜沙拉、各种糕点、寿司、水果等,说秒杀大部分高星酒店的HH也不为过。在基本客满的情况下,酒廊的员工可以做到处变不惊,能够及时地为客人安排空位,及时收拾餐盘,根据客人要求提供服务,有条不紊兢兢业业。
需要注意的一点是,上海绿地万豪的行政酒廊是禁止十岁以下儿童进入的。早餐可在2层的城市节奏餐厅享用,晚餐则可以在同处28楼,只在晚上开业的玉吧使用。这点据我观察,制度控制相对还是比较严格的。
相较于行政酒廊的几近完美。位于2层的“城市节奏”全日制餐厅的早餐用“差强人意”来形容都觉得用词太温柔。领位员是整个餐厅的加分项,一见客人出电梯门,就非常热情地问好,并且领到合适的位置。接下来的体验真是一塌糊涂。首先,早餐食品的种类相当少;其次,刚刚九点半,距离周末早餐结束还有一个小时,四分之一的餐盘内已经见底,询问了个别的工作人员,居然答到没有了。心想即使标签的这款菜没有了,难道没有其他递补的菜肴吗?最后,落座后,没有任何一名工作人员过来询问需要喝什么,有什么需求,好多桌的盘子已经摆不下了,也不见人来收盘。大部分服务员看起来状态懒散,站在角落走神者,不在少数。在取餐和用餐的过程中,也听到不少客人的抱怨,工作人员也都能熟视无睹、泰然处之。
五、公共区域和其他设施
虽然经过了六七年的打磨,但是酒店公共区域的整体维护保养还是很到位的,并未看到几个损坏未修补的部分。酒店一层的电梯厅采用了黑色大理石、黑色玻璃,搭配米黄色大理石的设计,好处就在于,虽然是人员最密集的区域之一,但是黑色可以经历很久的时光打磨,也不显旧。而客房的电梯厅则是采用了米黄色大理石与米黄色墙纸贴面木板的搭配,很符合居家的氛围。
健身房和泳池位于4层。健身房的器械比较齐全,并且专门开辟了一块区域作为散打、瑜伽和活力球的锻炼使用。泳池是朝向黄浦江一侧,水质干净,有救生员在场。
酒店整体服务除了早餐厅的员工,可以说是尽善尽美。从前台登记入住时的林林总总,到行政酒廊服务的兢兢业业,记得第一次到行政酒廊让工作人员泡一壶茶,习惯都是直接放两个茶包,之后每次麻烦到她们泡茶,她们都会用心记得放两个茶包。另外入住之后发现楼层的操作间,就位于房间斜对面。很多酒店入住的时候,睡眠浅的我,早上都会被操作间进进出出的关门声和推车声吵醒,因此致电了服务中心,提了我的顾虑。第二天一早果然安安静静,没有听到一点动静。
七、感想与建议
作为万豪系的酒店,可能永远没法脱离中庸这个标签。她不像W那样,每家开业前就声浪强劲;不像英迪格那样,让地方的精髓充分融入酒店的文化;也不像华尔道夫那样,是一种传承。更和文华东方、悦榕庄或者其他小众酒店的个性鲜明没法比。但是酒店万本归源,靠的还是服务这个命脉。上海绿地万豪酒店基本做到了待客为尊的根本,在我看来这就很值得赞赏了。同样,早餐所体现出来的种种弊端,也希望酒店方可以加以改进,毕竟早餐可是每一天重要的开始。"舒适愉悦的行程"绿地万行的位置在上海众多万豪里肯定不是最好的,但丝毫不妨碍入住的愉悦体验。大堂的设计大气,迎宾和前台服务热情周到,房间入住舒适,有小问题联系前台都可以及时解决。"绿地万豪整体很推荐"绿地万豪入住感觉很好,离卢浦大桥近,可以看江景,房间很新,住的很舒服,整体感觉很好。推进大家来住这家,靠近黄浦滨江,离地铁站有一段距离。"愉快的朋友聚会"好朋友难得有机会来上海,能够一起吃个饭,特意找个相对安静,有档次的环境。菜品不错,服务也很好。吃的开心,关键是聊的开心。没有遗憾。"景观很漂亮 可以看到黄浦江"饭店位于商场,有许多餐厅相当的方便,从鲁班路捷运站走过来大概十分钟,还算方便,就在黄浦江旁.
CI时已近十点有点晚了,直接在一楼CI,当时服务人员知道我刚下飞机到达饭店,还很贴些准备些热茶小点先给我,定基本房型,小升到面江景的角落房房,景色真的很棒.
房间算还满大的,但客房中可以感受到细心与贴心,拖鞋已准备好在床边,桌上与床头都有准备饮料,浴室与房间算是连通的,有个拉门可以隔开,泡浴缸看电视不用开太大声都可听到,备品的品质也相当不错,是我爱的味道,桌旁的连接孔都有附线材,可以直接用,白天从房间看出窗外的景色也很棒.
行政酒廊在26楼正对黄浦江,晚上喝小酒看夜景很棒的,特别是在经历过两天只睡了四小时的魔鬼行程,真的可以好好的放松一下.
早餐在行政酒廊,一般房客都在一楼的餐厅,所以显得比较安静些,早餐种类中规中矩,可以桌边点蛋卷,不用在旁边等,桌边都有一组四罐的果酱组,可以自己用,咖啡与热茶,只要吩咐,服务人员会帮您准备,不用再自己用,用餐时也会逐桌打招呼与了解是否还有需求,行政酒廊也提供电脑 扫描机 印表机等.
泳池与健身房都在28楼高楼层,边游边看黄浦江也满享受的,或是看着黄浦江自己做些瑜珈与伸展也不错.
这间整体而言欧美商务客居多,所以饭店显得较安静些,且行政酒廊有年纪限制,所以都为商务客,整体服务品质上也好很多,且饭店较新,整体住起来也很舒服,是值得再来住的饭店.本网站所包含的点评和评分是客户和提供者的主观意见,并不代表或反映
好订网 的立场。对于因使用这些点评所导致的任何损害, 好订网 及提供点评内容的各方均不承担任何责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 上海绿地万豪大酒店 的文章

随机推荐