when she criesfinds the dog

She finds interesting to play with this dog. [ ]A. thatB. itC. oneD. this 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
She finds _____ interesting to play with this dog.
[&&&& ]A. thatB. itC. oneD. this
科目:初中英语
Mosquitoes(蚊子)can be seen everywhere all over the world, especially in summer. And there are more than 2,500 kinds of them.__43_likes the mosquito, but the mosquito may like you. She thinks your blood is delicious. She? Yes, she. It’s true that the male(雄性)mosquito doesn’t bite(咬)and only the female mosquito bites because she &&44&&blood(血液)to lay eggs. She is always &&45&&things or people she wants to bite. If she likes what she finds, she will bite. But if she doesn’t like your blood, she &&46&to someone else for more delicious blood. Next time a mosquito bites you, just remember you’re different from others.If the mosquito likes you, she will land on your body &&47&&letting you know. She bites you &&48&&quickly and quietly that you may feel nothing. After she bites, you will have an itch(痒)on your body because she puts something from her mouth together with your blood. By the time the itch begins, she has &&49&&.And then what happens? Well, after her delicious &&50&&,it’s dark. The mosquito feels&& 51&. She just wants to find a place to have a good rest. There, on a leaf or a wall, she begins to lay eggs, &&52&&eggs.【小题1】A.Everyone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No one&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Someone【小题2】A.needs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. want【小题3】A.finding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wants&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. looking for【小题4】A.will turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turns to&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. turn【小题5】A.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. without&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after【小题6】A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. such&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. very【小题7】A.flies away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. flew away&&&&&&&&&& C. flown away【小题8】A.breakfast&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dinner&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. lunch【小题9】A.tiring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. relaxing【小题10】A.3 hundreds&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hundred of&&&&&&&&&& C. hundreds of
来源:2013届浙江省杭州市江南实验学校九年级5月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Web SearchSearch billions of web pagesGoogle ChromeA browser built for speed, simplicity and securityMobileGet Google products on your mobile phoneMaps for mobileView maps, your location and get directions on your phoneSearch for MobileSearch Google wherever you areYouTubeWatch, upload and share videosBooksSearch the full text of booksImage SearchSearch for images on the webNewsSearch thousands of news storiesPicasaFind, edit and share your photosMaps(for Computers)View maps and directionsPanoramioExplore and share photos of the worldGmailFast, searchable email with less spamCalendarOrganize your schedule and share events with friendsTalkIM and call your friends through your computerTranslateInstantly translate text, web pages, and files between over 50 languagesBloggerShare your life online with a blog - it’s quick, easy and freeGroupsCreate mailing lists and discussion groupsOrkutMeet new people and stay in touch with friendsSpecialized SearchBlog SearchFind blogs on your favorite topicsScholarSearch scholarly paper以上是Google网站的目录,满足了网民的不同需求。请根据需求选择最合适的图标。【小题1】John got lost on his way to the library.A.B.C.D.【小题2】 Xu Ying is now on a business tour in Germany. She finds it difficult to understand articles in Germany.A.B.C.D.【小题3】Lisa is a photographer, and wants to show some of her best pictures with her friends in Italy.A.B.C.D.【小题4】Sun Xin is poor at English speaking, and now wants to improve it by practicing it on line with native speakers.A.B.C.D.【小题5】 Kim is a busy girl. She often forgets something important. She really needs to put his plans in a schedule so as to remind her in time.A.B.C.D.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(山东德州卷)英语(带解析)
题型:写作题
下面是大明写给他的朋友Tom的信,信中描述了他的烦恼。请你以他的朋友Tom的身份,给他写一封80词左右的回信,在信中指出他的问题并给他提出建议。信的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Tom, My classmate, Lucy, bought a new pen. I liked it very much, so I used it without her permission. Unluckily, I broke it. Then I put it back secretly. Now she finds out the truth and is very angry with me. I don’t know what to do. Can you help me?Yours,DamingDear Daming, I know your problem._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Tom
来源:2011年贵州省遵义市中考英语试卷
Last Friday, a Tibetan(藏族的) postman became thefirst woman postal worker to give a speech at the World Postal Meeting in Bern,the capital of Switzerland. She was Nima Lamu, a postwoman of Yunling Post office,Yunnan Province.&&& She said, “I had to cross the Lancang River along a steel wire. My youngerbrother nearly died in the river before. I felt so afraid when I was asked forthe first time to cross the river. But when I reached the other side, I found thatI was flying.”&&& Her area is lockedin (封闭) twosnowy mountains and three big rivers. She said, “:Whatworries me most is the snakes on the way. Sometimes, I throw little stonestoward them and I often tell my self ‘Keep going’. ”Ten years ago, it took Nima fivedays to finish each week’s mail. She had to facesnowstorms, floods, snakes and loneliness on her 350-kilometer journey. Nimasaid, “The situation has developed a lot theseyears. Now we have a bridge that was built across the Lancang River in 2006.”&&& Nima neverdreamed she would become famous one day when she first look up her job, 12years ago. Changes have been seen in recent years as more tourists visit Nima’s hometown. But one thing remains unchanged: she is still thecarrier of the villagers’ hopes and dreams.&1.Nima was invited to the meeting in Bernbecause she was _________.&&& A. the onlyTibetan postman in China&&&&&&&&&&& B.the first postwoman in the world&&& C. doing ahard job as a postwoman&&&&&&&&& D.making her village famous overnight2. What happened to her brother according toNima Lamu?&&& A. he oncefell into theriver&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& B.He was killed by a snake.&&& C. He diedwhen swimming in the river.& &&& D. He got hurt whenbuilding the bridge.3.Which picture is TRUE about Nima’s crossing the river ten years ago?4.What will Nima do if she finds a snake onthe way?&&& A. Kill itwith stones.&&&&&&&& B. Keep it off andgo on.&&& C. Throw itaway and leave.&&&& D. turn around and run.5.What is RTUE about Nima?&&& A. She isbuilding a bridge across the Lancang River.&&& B. She has realizedall the villagers’ dreams.&&& C. She got herjob as a post woman before 2000.&&& D. She doesn’t need to do her work now.&
来源:2011年山东省德州市中考英语试卷(解析版)
Last Friday, a Tibetan(藏族的) postman became thefirst woman postal worker to give a speech at the World Postal Meeting in Bern,the capital of Switzerland. She was Nima Lamu, a postwoman of Yunling Post office,Yunnan Province.&&& She said, “I had to cross the Lancang River along a steel wire. My youngerbrother nearly died in the river before. I felt so afraid when I was asked forthe first time to cross the river. But when I reached the other side, I found thatI was flying.”&&& Her area is lockedin (封闭) twosnowy mountains and three big rivers. She said, “:Whatworries me most is the snakes on the way. Sometimes, I throw little stonestoward them and I often tell my self ‘Keep going’. ”Ten years ago, it took Nima fivedays to finish each week’s mail. She had to facesnowstorms, floods, snakes and loneliness on her 350-kilometer journey. Nimasaid, “The situation has developed a lot theseyears. Now we have a bridge that was built across the Lancang River in 2006.”&&& Nima neverdreamed she would become famous one day when she first look up her job, 12years ago. Changes have been seen in recent years as more tourists visit Nima’s hometown. But one thing remains unchanged: she is still thecarrier of the villagers’ hopes and dreams.&1.Nima was invited to the meeting in Bernbecause she was _________.&&& A. the onlyTibetan postman in China&&&&&&&&&&& B.the first postwoman in the world&&& C. doing ahard job as a postwoman&&&&&&&&& D.making her village famous overnight2. What happened to her brother according toNima Lamu?&&& A. he oncefell into theriver&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& B.He was killed by a snake.&&& C. He diedwhen swimming in the river.& &&& D. He got hurt whenbuilding the bridge.3.Which picture is TRUE about Nima’s crossing the river ten years ago?4.What will Nima do if she finds a snake onthe way?&&& A. Kill itwith stones.&&&&&&&& B. Keep it off andgo on.&&& C. Throw itaway and leave.&&&& D. turn around and run.5.What is RTUE about Nima?&&& A. She isbuilding a bridge across the Lancang River.&&& B. She has realizedall the villagers’ dreams.&&& C. She got herjob as a post woman before 2000.&&& D. She doesn’t need to do her work now.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号哪些内容不适合讨论 & ·& ·& ·& ·& ·& ·
请尊重电视剧的创作和版权,不要在讨论区提供或讨论下载方面的内容。
& 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.2b367a5c..e2e9a97

我要回帖

更多关于 erikaandshedog 的文章

随机推荐